Trump will win!

Discussions
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Re: Trump will win!

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu May 23, 2019 8:32 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:09 am
Here's why Bloatus had a temper tantrum in lieu of today's infrastructure meeting . . . from a Reuters story on the eve of the talks: U.S. Democrats to press Trump on paying for infrastructure boost:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer said in a joint statement late on Tuesday that Trump in April had agreed to provide “ideas for pay-fors,” a term used in Washington for new taxes or government spending reductions.

“On Wednesday, we look forward to hearing the President’s plan for how to pay for this package,” they said.
Unable to present even a semblance of a plan to how to pay, Bloatus preferred to create mayhem, misdirect, and rant to cover up incompetence and cluelessness . . .
Governing - not only hard and intruding into "Executive time", but also very much beneath His Highknee...
Lard, save me from your followers.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu May 23, 2019 8:37 am

Unable to present even a semblance of a plan to how to pay, Bloatus preferred to create mayhem, misdirect, and rant to cover
.........In a sense, better than an oreo? At least he "senses" something relevant is in the air?>
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

TJrandom
Has No Life
Custom Title: Salt of the earth

Post by TJrandom » Thu May 23, 2019 9:10 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:10 am
TJrandom wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:56 pm
Amazing how successful the President has been in pursuing his policies… Success in giving tax breaks to the rich. Not so much in trade, international relations, working with congress, upholding the law and defending the constitution, etc. So now he is going to pout and not work with congress? Please, yes please – I hope he holds his breath too. MAGA indeed.

It seems we are hosting him this week, and our esteemed prime minister, Abe, wants to make a good impression. He’ll be at the sumo tournament to see the winner receive the trophies, so they will clear a large section of prime real-estate seating to ensure that nobody throws a beer. Shucks, they should have just put him in the emperor’s enclosure – well protected there, and I am sure our emperor wouldn’t mind, given that Trump is well above him. And why not give those trophies to Trump instead? I’ll bet Abe didn’t think of that.
Should probably make Trump wear as well the traditional sumo rig in order to attend....
And by all means - give the brat a binky.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Re: Trump will whine!

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu May 23, 2019 10:17 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:37 am

Unable to present even a semblance of a plan to how to pay, Bloatus preferred to create mayhem, misdirect, and rant to cover
.........In a sense, better than an oreo? At least he "senses" something relevant is in the air?>
Executive orders, executive privilege, Executive Time - he actually seems to believe he's an executive! And a memo, or opinion, is exactly that. Essentially nothing. Oh, wait...

He should be happy that now there's an easy way to release his tax returns. He often promised his voters he would do so, once the fictitious "audit" was over...

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu May 23, 2019 10:43 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:17 am

Executive orders, executive privilege, Executive Time - he actually seems to believe he's an executive!
Trump is to an executive.....................like................Trump is to Presidential.

Very consistent that man.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 1:16 pm

"achomlishments".

. . . all right we are two nations . . .

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu May 23, 2019 2:07 pm

His next goal - demahnd invenshun of spell-checker Sharpie!

ElectricMonk
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Post by ElectricMonk » Thu May 23, 2019 2:17 pm

I'm genuinely surprised that he can write.

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Post by OlegTheBatty » Thu May 23, 2019 2:18 pm

I'm not surprised by that. There are elephants that can paint.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

.......................Doesn't matter how often I'm proved wrong.................... ~ bobbo the pragmatist

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 2:24 pm

Monkeys that can type.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 2:25 pm

Thu May 23, 2019 1:16 pm
"achomlishments".

I think someone’s had too much covfefe.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu May 23, 2019 7:10 pm

Good to know we have our own home grown raving loonies, such as that one seen at a Farage rally with a placard sporting the extraordinary observation:

"Nigel was sent by Christ."

Meanwhile in the UK, next to the crowd funded inflatable baby we now have the prospect that Domhnall is bringing his adult children with him.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... t-children

Sounds like a junket to me. Mind you they did say, 'could be.'
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:12 pm

If Nigel was sent by Christ, does that mean Trump was as well?
Whoa, that’s messed up.

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Post by OlegTheBatty » Thu May 23, 2019 7:23 pm

Maybe JC hasn't come back because things aren't yet bad enough, so he sends Trump, Farage, et al to make things bad enough for his return.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

.......................Doesn't matter how often I'm proved wrong.................... ~ bobbo the pragmatist

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu May 23, 2019 7:29 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:10 pm
Good to know we have our own home grown raving loonies, such as that one seen at a Farage rally with a placard sporting the extraordinary observation:

"Nigel was sent by Christ."

Meanwhile in the UK, next to the crowd funded inflatable baby we now have the prospect that Domhnall is bringing his adult children with him.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... t-children

Sounds like a junket to me. Mind you they did say, 'could be.'
They'll be keeping an ear to the Barr-ometer and adjusting accordingly - probably expecting arrest warrants to rain down on them soon...

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:31 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:23 pm
Maybe JC hasn't come back because things aren't yet bad enough, so he sends Trump, Farage, et al to make things bad enough for his return.
Ah, make hell on earth to encourage people to come to Jesus.

I think you cracked the code.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu May 23, 2019 7:37 pm

I am sure that broadly similar and or equally raving opinion has been seen at a MAGA rally. I get finally how Trumpo is going to achieve that, by starting trade wars with China of course, he has Ben Garrison's approval after all. He who drew cartoons depicting Obama kissing Chinese bottom. A strong US made great or some other piece of credulous wibble.

Seems that (regreatably) most of the MAGA red hats are licensed and made in the US though. That is according to damnable msm shills, snopes.com...sadly.

You can probably get a knock-off pirated Chinese import (colour taupe) from Harry Cheap's emporium of tat...(East Cheam).
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 7:42 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:10 pm

"Nigel was sent by Christ.". . .

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu May 23, 2019 7:47 pm

A wildly underated band. I did think the same.

Nouveau vague covered Nigel as well in an oddly Parisian way...

He was treated to a 5 guys * milkshake - all over his suit a couple of days ago. Throwing shakes at Far Right politicos is becoming a thing in the 51st State of Saint Trump of Palermo and the Island of Lewis.

* Or maybe Byrons. Costapacket, that I know.

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 7:53 pm

FFS, to hell with Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter and these other outlets that enable this crap:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... 60950ea003

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/pelo ... cial-media

and here's unaltered video of the same speech:

this isn't even a deep fake, just some old-school hatchet job that the right wing and the nationalists are so good at and the American public is so eager to consume . . . (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 3365a69b56)

and while we're at it: {!#%@} nationalists, too

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 7:56 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:47 pm
A wildly underated band.
Why was that? I always found it curious.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu May 23, 2019 8:10 pm

Dunno but at a guess. Because there were so many great bands, we took it all for granted. Including XTC. John Peel discovered and played 'em.

Just like a helicopter...

AHF

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu May 23, 2019 8:21 pm

As usual the comments in this tech news El reg piece about the ninety days reprieve Trumpo gave Huawei are as illuminating as is the article.

Whatever you do don't mention Cisco...

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/05/2 ... f_chicken/

AHF

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu May 23, 2019 8:22 pm

Thu May 23, 2019 7:53 pm
FFS, to hell with Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter and these other outlets that enable this crap:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... 60950ea003

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/pelo ... cial-media

and here's unaltered video of the same speech:

this isn't even a deep fake, just some old-school hatchet job that the right wing and the nationalists are so good at and the American public is so eager to consume . . . (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 3365a69b56)

and while we're at it: {!#%@} nationalists, too
OK, Nancy is a teetotaler. :pardon:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu May 23, 2019 8:24 pm

...btw, Jimmy Kimmel started it. :twisted:

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 8:26 pm

MikeN
Poster

Post by MikeN » Thu May 23, 2019 8:43 pm

Nah, Conan O'Brien did it first. I wish I could find the ones he did of Bob Dole calling him Baby Letterman, and another with Bill Clinton saying stupid things to try and make the race more interesting like making his brother secretary of state.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 8:53 pm

LOL, well, I often call Trump the orange anus..

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 8:55 pm

And I did say I was going to look at the Trump presidency like an unpleasant medical procedure like a colonoscopy.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 8:58 pm

Spoiler:

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:01 pm

I wonder why?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu May 23, 2019 9:08 pm

:hmm: yeah, no surprise there...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 9:39 pm

The US is charging Assange with espionage. Below are some pertinent comments from Natasha Bertrand. I hope that the UK refuses extradition to the US and Assange is sent to Sweden, which is now pursuing his "våldtackt" case.

Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Thu May 23, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu May 23, 2019 9:47 pm

So basically Trumpos Presidency can be compared to a rectal examination...

LOL.

That is so unpatriotic...and traitorous.

AHF

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu May 23, 2019 9:48 pm

Maybe we can shoot that feckin bluebird, its all over this thread.

;-)

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 9:50 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:22 pm
OK, Nancy is a teetotaler. :pardon:
Which doesn't stop Trump from piling on the doctored video:
She’s lost it. . . . I don’t think Nancy Pelosi understands the deal, it’s too complicated, but it’s not a complicated deal.
And:
She’s a mess. She doesn’t understand it. They sort of feel she’s disintegrating before their eyes. She doesn’t understand it. Whether or not Pelosi understands it— I don’t think she’s capable right now of understanding it. I think she’s got a lot of problems.
Projection may be his strongest suit.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 9:52 pm

But diversion is also one of his skills: Trump Enlists His Aides To Defend How ‘Extremely Calm’ He Was At Meeting. And sucking the nation into his 5-year-old's antics.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:54 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:47 pm
So basically Trumpos Presidency can be compared to a rectal examination...

LOL.

That is so unpatriotic...and traitorous.

Proud traitor right here.
:D

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:57 pm

Thu May 23, 2019 9:52 pm
But diversion is also one of his skills: Trump Enlists His Aides To Defend How ‘Extremely Calm’ He Was At Meeting. And sucking the nation into his 5-year-old's antics.
It takes a stable genius to force his aides to agree he didn’t act like a five-year-old.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 10:07 pm

Thu May 23, 2019 9:39 pm
The US is charging Assange with espionage. Below are some pertinent comments from Natasha Bertrand. I hope that the UK refuses extradition to the US and Assange is sent to Sweden, which is now pursuing his "våldtackt" case.
Why not the US over Sweden? First, the freedom of press implications. Second, those dirty wars. Third, this . . . it's about trust:

Sweden vs US . . . on fairness of legal and justice system

overall ranking on rule of law: Sweden 4th, US 20th
law system protects fundamental rights: Sweden 4th, US 27th
criminal justice: Sweden 4th, US 23rd

and for judicial independence: Sweden 12th, US 25th

I don't trust the US legal system to handle the Assange case.