Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Trump will win!

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:03 pm

Lamest troll ever.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:17 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Lamest troll ever.
You're missing out. The HD subforum has become the best comedy show evar! :lol:
Lard, save me from your followers.

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Monster » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:20 pm

RizoliTV wrote:So says Michael Moore
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/07/21 ... ng-to-win/

JR
CCFIILE.COM
{!#%@} Moore and {!#%@} Trump.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

RizoliTV
BANNED

Post by RizoliTV » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:34 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Your not kidding the HoloHuxsters are having their "ashes" handed to them in a bag.....
Still waiting for an answer about how a 30 ft pile of dead bodies can be burnt to ashes on top a grate with wood being used as fuel....The Skeptibles have a lot of explaining to do on that one......

JR
CCFIILE.COM

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:41 pm

RizoliTV wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Your not kidding the HoloHuxsters are having their "ashes" handed to them in a bag.....
Still waiting for an answer about how a 30 ft pile of dead bodies can be burnt to ashes on top a grate with wood being used as fuel....The Skeptibles have a lot of explaining to do on that one......

JR
CCFIILE.COM
Search and you'll find. The HD subforum is loaded with sensible posts on such matters.

Wait... you don't do sensible..

TJrandom
Has No Life
Custom Title: Salt of the earth

Post by TJrandom » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:51 pm

Iffin yall stop quoting the Riz - then I won`t have to see any of its posts, since I put it on ignore.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:21 pm

I once had a dog that had this reoccurring rash on his ass. I could not get rid of it. RizoliTV reminds me of that rash and the location except he lacks the charm.
trump is Putin's bitch

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:20 pm

TJrandom wrote:Iffin yall stop quoting the Riz - then I won`t have to see any of its posts, since I put it on ignore.
rAmen. :roll:

At least put them in spoilers. :evil:
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Iffin yall stop quoting the Riz - then I won`t have to see any of its posts, since I put it on ignore.
rAmen. :roll:

At least put them in spoilers. :evil:
Good idea!

NToodles....

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:36 am

What does this have to do with Holocaust denial?
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:39 am

Moved it because it was definitely gone in that direction.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:44 am

Makes sense, it's what generally happens with Jim.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:00 am

Is it just a feeling or am i right to think that this sub-forum has become a kind of bin for JimTV trolling posts affecting the skepticforums?

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:06 am

Yes, I will move holocaust discussions to this subforum. Doesn't matter who posts them.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:21 am

I wanna say "oops", since I'm involved* - but then again, it would seem no one will be shedding a tear over not having to avoid what seems unavoidable without using the ignore function...

* I'll try to be more mindful in the future.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Post by Gord » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:39 am

Trump is more like Mussolini than Hitler, but other than that, yeah, we've definitely gone into Holocaust territory here.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:54 am

Pyrrho wrote:Yes, I will move holocaust discussions to this subforum. Doesn't matter who posts them.
Clear and understood. I am not allowed to indicate people are holocaust deniers in other sub forums. Done.

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:47 pm

RizoliTV wrote:Your not kidding the HoloHuxsters are having their "ashes" handed to them in a bag.....
You have lost every debate you started and we are now making an example out of you in at least three threads. The "30 feet" estimate is a strawman by the way.

RizoliTV
BANNED

Post by RizoliTV » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:Your not kidding the HoloHuxsters are having their "ashes" handed to them in a bag.....
You have lost every debate you started and we are now making an example out of you in at least three threads. The "30 feet" estimate is a strawman by the way.[/quote

I don't think so...... You HoloHuxsters have you mind made up, and will believe anything what can I say.
I'm more made for this site than you are because you are true believers in a Hoax and I'm the true skeptic...Go Figure!

JR

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:33 pm

RizoliTV wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
You have lost every debate you started and we are now making an example out of you in at least three threads. The "30 feet" estimate is a strawman by the way.[/quote

I don't think so...... You HoloHuxsters have you mind made up, and will believe anything what can I say.
I'm more made for this site than you are because you are true believers in a Hoax and I'm the true skeptic...Go Figure!

JR
The more you blather on, the more you reveal yourself to be a shoddy researcher who takes incorrect or even made up figures and runs with them. I normally associate such behavior with dishonesty but in your case I would not be so charitable, you are plainly retarded.
Last edited by Jeff_36 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:40 pm

He shouldn't have denied that belt, strap and hard hat are protective devices before climbing those 40 ft poles of his...

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:37 pm

Aztexan wrote:I once had a dog that had this reoccurring rash on his ass. I could not get rid of it. RizoliTV reminds me of that rash and the location except he lacks the charm.
Oh, that was classic.

:lol:
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:18 am

Here we go. Ali Vitali tweeted about this,
Spoke w/ this man after Trump rally. He accepted Neo-Nazi label and spoke of alt right values. Other Trump supporters here disavowed him.
Elsewhere, on pro-Trump websites, someone wrote,
Either legit or a plant, the reporters found a neo-Nazi at the Reno rally . . .
This writer doesn't know deniers - much more likely that the denier found the reporters.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:47 pm

Uh oh, that didn't go so well! Even Trump supporters think Holocaust deniers are "idiots." Or, at the very least, don't wish to be associated with toxic creeps like Holocaust deniers.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:51 pm

Tweet:
"apparently the problem isn't that there are holocaust denying trump supporters. it's that they are visible to the public."

Yeah, that's the problem.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:34 pm

That's what I took from the video clip . . . too much deplorable BS for the deplorables. But, sweet Jesus, our rev friends don't get no respect, not even from a Trump rally! No one can stand them, and then they wonder why things go badly for them. People view them kind of like a noxious fungus they want to get rid of. LOL

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:46 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:That's what I took from the video clip . . . too much deplorable BS for the deplorables. But, sweet Jesus, our rev friends don't get no respect, not even from a Trump rally! No one can stand them, and then they wonder why things go badly for them. People view them kind of like a noxious fungus they want to get rid of. LOL
I view Trump as a noxious fungus that will finally get a blast of Lotrimin in November.
:lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:07 pm

LOL it is looking better each day . . . Bernie is doing 3-4 appearances a day for Clinton at this point

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:10 pm

I'm glad Bernie is doing that, I was worried that he would try and run on his own and split votes.

I kinda like Bernie Sanders, I just don't think the US is really ready for him.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:24 pm

I've probably remarked about this a couple of times, I've met Bernie and used to know people who knew him well. Back in the day. He was kind of a snarky a-hole. So I voted for him. But don't tell anyone as ballots are meant to be secret. LOL. I knew he'd do the right thing in this campaign, because he gets big picture stuff, actually.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:48 pm

Recent appearance of some articles worth reading and pondering IMO on Trumpism and anti-Semitism, going a bit beyond "well, you know, the alt-right, deplorables, and all":

Josh Marshall piece, "Storm and Menace" in TPM (TPM runs probably best election coverage even if unabashedly pro-Clinton)

Ben Wofford, "In a Time of Trump, Millennial Jews Awaken to Anti-Semitism" in POLITICO

Also:
"Trump Shows How Right-wingers Can Love Israel and Hate the Jews" - this one's behind a paywall

The thought that most struck me, from Josh Marshall:
Jews are a tiny minority of the US population. Most demographers would put their number at between 1.5 to 2 percent of the population, and closer to the lower end of that range. When race purity and tribalism become the order of the day it's going to be very hard for them not to end up as outsiders.

In this sense, whether or not some variant of liberalism and pluralism is rooted in Jewish political culture, an attachment to pluralism is also strategic. We're better off supporting a coalition either made up of or containing a lot of other non-majority groups - whether that's African-Americans or Catholics or Latinos or Asians or gays and lesbians or whoever else.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:30 pm

If you've followed Kurt Eichenwald's excellent reporting on Trump's business history (sample 1, sample 2, sample 3)- on a par with that of David Farenthold on the Trump Foundation IMO - you will know that Trump has demeaned Eichenwald as a washed up hack or some such. Today, however, Eichenwald has a piece in Newsweek that is in some way a companion to the 3 mentioned above - but it's even more personal and ties to Trump's "Serge Kovaleski moment" and to what neo-Nazi thugs have called "slapping up spastics". This stuff is disgusting beyond belief, and its promoters, apologists, and "practitioners," it has to be said, are deplorable.

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:02 am

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:06 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:. . . on a par with that of David Farenthold on the Trump Foundation IMO . . .
Farenthold broke the Access Hollywood / Trump story today.

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:16 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:. . . on a par with that of David Farenthold on the Trump Foundation IMO . . .
Farenthold broke the Access Hollywood / Trump story today.
He's toast. There is no way he wins after that.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:23 am

Apparently the GOP top weasels are meeting tonight in a panic about what to do if he drops out, cancels the debate, steps onto a balcony to address the masses of the New Reich, is swept into the Atlantic by a hurricane, steps into a street and does shoot someone.

Katy Tur is reporting desolation at Trump Tower.

Some Republican leaders are trying to gin up an appearance by a humble Trump to offer a contrite apology - to show a new Trump.

Specifically, the GOP is meeting, NBC reports, to consider options should Trump not be the nominee.

Finally, I agree with you. And to top it off, he upstaged Wikileaks' October surprise . . . LOL

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:36 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Apparently the GOP top weasels are meeting tonight in a panic about what to do if he drops out,
With less than a month to go? Who will take his place? Gene Hackman?
cancels the debate,

He'd look desperate.
steps onto a balcony to address the masses of the New Reich,
The yuuge reich
is swept into the Atlantic by a hurricane,

I hope Dr. Harrison is alright :frown:
steps into a street and does shoot someone.
How could his little fingers fit around the trigger?
Katy Tur is reporting desolation at Trump Tower.
I'm picturing Donald jr. and Eric blasting Huey Lewis while swinging axes at staffers.
Finally, I agree with you.

There was no way the country that planted the flag on Iwo Jima was going to elect a bloated, hypocritical, scatterbrained, psudeofacistic popululist blimp headed reality star to sit in the office of Lincoln, Truman and Reagan. No way. Have faith in the American spirit.

And to top it off, he upstaged Wikileaks' October surprise . . . LOL
This works better, more easily accessible to joe average. Lists of numbers can be fudged up by lawyers in depositions, whereas "grab her by the pussy" is utterly unambiguous.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:40 am

Jeff_36 wrote:With less than a month to go? Who will take his place? Gene Hackman?
One of those scary clowns? Jeb! LOL - I think their fear is that he just decides this isn't for him after all. Pence?
Jeff_36 wrote:I hope Dr. Harrison is alright :frown:
I can report that he is. :)
Jeff_36 wrote:How could his little fingers fit around the trigger?
LOL
Jeff_36 wrote:There was no way the country that planted the flag on Iwo Jima was going to elect a bloated, hypocritical, scatterbrained, psudeofacistic popululist blimp headed reality star to sit in the office of Lincoln, Truman and Reagan. No way. Have faith in the American spirit.
It has not been smooth. And way to many people have fallen for this crap. If someone this far off can do this well for so long . . . sigh.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:42 am

I just love the GOP. Whoops, first "apology" didn't work, let's try something else! They are one sick lot.