Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: boeing 737 max 8

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon May 20, 2019 5:00 pm

landrew wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:05 pm
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:26 am
More ab hominem. Why don't you ignore the personality attacks and go with the substance?
It's all substance to say that your behavior is deteriorating the ability of everyone to enjoy this forum.

Your focus is rarely to raise an interesting point or offer a thoughtful perspective. You incessantly try to "win points" by attacking whomever you can, at any opportunity.

I'd recommend that you go elsewhere to find satisfaction for your sport. Perhaps some place with plenty of teenagers.
You know landrew........I was going to stop responding to you just because you are taking my CONSTANT criticisms of your posts so personally. My issue was whether or not to post about it or just to do it silently.

Poor snowflake.

..................................one element of the bottom line: I don't respond "to you" or anyone else on this forum except for Poodle because he makes wine, and Jo because he is a machinist. Other than that, its 99% (as nothing is pure) the "words on the page." I have noticed myself with some alarm how often this means I'm responding to what YOU post.

I could go on, but ........ I truly don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Sad when possbile personal growth is taken that way, but explanatory for the stunted performance.

I'll just say again: respond to the substance. Then it won't matter what I do........and you'll be the superstar you know you are.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

landrew
True Skeptic

Post by landrew » Mon May 20, 2019 6:40 pm

Bobbo, do us all a favor and stop soiling this place for everyone, and go somewhere else.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon May 20, 2019 7:23 pm

I'll just say again: respond to the substance.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?