Going to Hell in a handbasket

Fun with supply and demand.
Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Re: Going to Hell in a handbasket

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:02 am

landrew wrote:Tsk, tsk...Still trying to refute with denial.
No. You really need to read about what skepticism is.

Tom Palven asserts there are two existing conspiracies and refuses to supply an iota of evidence that either exists. In fact he can't even define them.

( I note that Tom is not even bothering to defend his other conspiracy claim "The CIA runs the world")
:lol: :lol:

Do you landrew, agree with Tom Palven and Sean Hannity, that Donald Trump is being undermined by a secret "Deep State" conspiracy?
hannity deep state 6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

landrew
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by landrew » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:28 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
landrew wrote:Tsk, tsk...Still trying to refute with denial.
No. You really need to read about what skepticism is.

Are you denying that you deny that I know what skepticism is?
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:38 am

landrew wrote: Are you denying that you deny that I know what skepticism is?
No. I supplied facts that end Tom Palven's pro-Trump conspiracy assertions. Please try keep up.
Qanon 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:13 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
( I note that Tom is not even bothering to defend his other conspiracy claim "The CIA runs the world") :lol: :lol:

Matt, you've been repeatedly provided with evidence in various threads that the CIA junta is effectively the de facto Commander-in-Chief of the US armed forces and intelligence services (MIC/Deep State/Fourth Reich); and that the CIA virtually ruled the world uncontested after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

When Trump acts in lockstep with the aims of the CIA it appears that he (and Obama before him) is in control, but when he goes against their agenda, they pursue it anyway.

But the times they are a-changing.

Just one of many examples, the US powers-that be recently ordered the Chinese to stop purchasing oil from Iran, and the Chinese just said No.

And why not Just Say No? it defies logic that the Chinese would want to sacrifice their own interests by continuing to kowtow to an arrogant neoconservative cabal that has abolished the US Bill of Rights and now presides unchecked over a bloated, yet virtually bankrupt, bureaucratic mess

You and the ASIS are hitching your wagon to the wrong mule.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by TJrandom » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:45 am

No hyperbole there… :roll:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Tom Palven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:53 am

TJrandom wrote:No hyperbole there… :roll:

I'm just calling it as I see it.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/schu ... le/2610823

Btw, did you find anything regarding Matt's vague academic description which, unlike mine, may not be a matter of public record, like the Aussie version of School of the Americas or something of that nature?
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by TJrandom » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:36 pm

I am long past looking for proof of academic achievement - did some of that when vetting position candidates as head of HR in a past life. Here, I don`t think it much matters.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:42 am

Tom Palven wrote: Matt, you've been repeatedly provided with evidence in various threads that the CIA junta is effectively the de facto Commander-in-Chief of the US armed forces and intelligence services
You have never provided an iota of evidence. I had to inform you that the armed forces are controlled by the Pentagon and not the DNI. You ran away and hid. :lol:
Tom Palven wrote: and that the CIA virtually ruled the world uncontested after the collapse of the Soviet Union.
You ran away every time I asked you this following question. How does the CIA control....
1) The United Kingdom?
2) China
3) Russia
4) Australia?
5) India?

In fact you cannot name one country the CIA runs. You are just lying again to support your Qanon claims.
Qanon 2.jpg
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So Tom, I clearly state you are a senile 72 year old, extreme right wing, Trump lover, who spams the same propaganda on the forum, about the same three conspiracies. Answer my direct questions. :lol: :lol:

1) Tom's evidence / Deep State Conspiracy
Describe your "Deep State" conspiracy, name one member and your evidence that this conspiracy exists

2) Tom's evidence / the 1961 Military Industrial Complex conspiracy
Describe how this 1961 conspiracy exists, name one member and your evidence that it exists today when arms manufacturers are reducing in number and production is reducing since 1961?

3) Tom's evidence / The CIA runs the world
Name one country, anywhere in the world and show your evidence that the CIA runs that country.
Running away.jpg

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven's Infowars spams

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:13 am

The two forum Trump fans, Gorgeous and Tom Palven are both in their mid 70s and refuse to back up their ridiculous claims in any way.

I put it down to early senility.
:D

landrew
Has More Than 8K Posts

Re: Tom Palven's Infowars spams

Post by landrew » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:53 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
The two forum Trump fans, Gorgeous and Tom Palven are both in their mid 70s and refuse to back up their ridiculous claims in any way.

I put it down to early senility.
:D
That's simply an assertion.
Back it up please.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Re: Tom Palven's Infowars spams

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:32 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote: I put it down to early senility.
landrew wrote:Back it up please.
Absolutely. "I Matthew Temple Ellard declare that I put it down to early senility"

Now shall we go through my other claims? Shall we start with "Gorgeous" from Pasadena, or Tom Palven from Florida?
:lol: :lol: :lol: