The Psychic Sweetheart Swindle

Step right up for 3-card Monte...
SEG
Poster
Custom Title: The Deacon of Doubt

The Psychic Sweetheart Swindle

Postby SEG » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:37 pm

There's really no harm in believing in psychics - if you don't mind losing $15 mill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F0p0P4kHu4
“There are no known non-biblical references to a historical Jesus by any historian or other writer of the time during and shortly after Jesus's purported advent.” His so-called life was a farce.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: The Psychic Sweetheart Swindle

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:21 pm

It always amuses me when someone is smart enough to make a fortune, then dumb enough to lose it in the various ways so many of them do. I think: conning the con man. Sad only if the money was honestly earned, and if so, then sad anyone would be so attached to something or one that he cannot have.

Or..... was he just old and dottering?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

SEG
Poster
Custom Title: The Deacon of Doubt

Postby SEG » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:18 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:It always amuses me when someone is smart enough to make a fortune, then dumb enough to lose it in the various ways so many of them do. I think: conning the con man. Sad only if the money was honestly earned, and if so, then sad anyone would be so attached to something or one that he cannot have.

Or..... was he just old and dottering?

Did you watch it? It was nothing like what you are describing. I thought it was sad because he was so lonely and trusting. I also thought his father's business plan was steadfast.
“There are no known non-biblical references to a historical Jesus by any historian or other writer of the time during and shortly after Jesus's purported advent.” His so-called life was a farce.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:28 am

No Seg, I did not watch it. Nothing for me to "learn." Heh, heh.....I assume I don't have enough money to be the target of anyone, and then I remember the jerk-0ff on Craig's list that sold me a $5 computer modification kit that was missing the key part I was after. Some people, the minority % of which I am afraid to guess at, will cheat people just as an exercise of their ego.

The news you consume affects your mental health...............

............................mind the gap.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Return to “Scams and Con Games”