Have you been watching the gun protests?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21959
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Have you been watching the gun protests?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sun May 27, 2018 6:28 pm

Aztexan wrote:Armed civilians don't think of a situation where they start a dialogue with the shooter before using logic and reasoning to disarm him. They fantasize about blasting his ass.
And they seldom consider that someone who has come into a business loaded for bear is going to be firing before they get their thumb out of their ass.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8897
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Have you been watching the gun protests?

Post by Aztexan » Sun May 27, 2018 7:27 pm

They never consider it. In their mind, they're already getting that on-screen blowjob from Sean Hannity on his show as a reward.
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21959
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Have you been watching the gun protests?

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sun May 27, 2018 7:38 pm

Aztexan wrote:They never consider it. In their mind, they're already getting that on-screen blowjob from Sean Hannity on his show as a reward.
Yeah. One of my cousins has plates on his F-350 Compensator that read "HI NOON".
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
SEG
Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 6:14 am
Custom Title: The Deacon of Doubt
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: Have you been watching the gun protests?

Post by SEG » Mon May 28, 2018 3:41 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Aztexan wrote:Armed civilians don't think of a situation where they start a dialogue with the shooter before using logic and reasoning to disarm him. They fantasize about blasting his ass.
And they seldom consider that someone who has come into a business loaded for bear is going to be firing before they get their thumb out of their ass.
That reminds me of my favourite bear joke :
Bear Hunting

One day a hunter took his trusty Winchester to the mountains to hunt for bear. He hid behind a rock that overlooked a beautiful valley and waited.

Soon a bear appeared by the stream which ran through the valley. The hunter aimed and fired. When the smoke cleared he couldn't see the bear.

Then there was a tap, tap, tap on his shoulder.

The man turned around and there was the bear, standing 7 feet high, towering over him. The bear said, "you tried to shoot me didn't you?" To which the Hunter replied, "Yes, I'm afraid I did." "Well," said the Bear, "in that case you will have to give me a blow job.

Having no choice in the matter, the Hunter did as he was told.

That night the Hunter was really angry and vowed to get revenge. So the next day he went to the same spot, only this time he brought a huge elephant gun. Once again the bear appeared and the hunter fired. After the smoke cleared the hunter couldn't see no carcass.

Tap, tap, tap. "You tried to shoot me didn't you?"

"Why, yes, I'm afraid I did."

"Well take your pants down and bend over. I'm going to have to screw you up the ass. Having no choice the Hunter did what he was told.

That night the Hunter was really, really angry and resolved that he would get the Bear no matter what.

This time he brought an M60. He went to the same spot and waited until the bear appeared by the stream. He fired off fifty rounds. When the smoke cleared, he couldn't see the bear.

Tap, tap, tap. "You tried to shoot me didn't you?"

The Hunter Gulped. "Yes, I'm afraid I did."

The Bear thought for a moment then said, "You don't come here for the hunting, do you?"
“There are no known non-biblical references to a historical Jesus by any historian or other writer of the time during and shortly after Jesus's purported advent.” His so-called life was a farce.

Post Reply