Total Freedom

God, the FSM, and everything else.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 643
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Johan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:03 pm

Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Gord wrote:The directions on my frozen pizza said to put it in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. I couldn't wait that long, so I put it in at 4000 degrees for 1 minute.

Let me guess: your pizza was burned right? aka: heat transfer does not follow a linear progression. I think thats right...but I could be wrong.

I don't know, my house burnt down.

I gave you lots of Wisdom.

You have demonstrated none, as you are little more than yet another nutter on the internet.

Proof it!

Read your posts, idiot.


I know them. By heart. And others are reading hundreds of them.

https://disqus.com/by/johanabrahams/discussions/

But why do you run from a given Platform?

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/chan ... 3943830330

Loving squeaking in the darkness from your little corner in the world?

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30889
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Gord » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:39 am

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Gord wrote:The directions on my frozen pizza said to put it in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. I couldn't wait that long, so I put it in at 4000 degrees for 1 minute.

Let me guess: your pizza was burned right? aka: heat transfer does not follow a linear progression. I think thats right...but I could be wrong.

I don't know, my house burnt down.

I gave you lots of Wisdom.

You have demonstrated none, as you are little more than yet another nutter on the internet.

Proof it!

Read your posts, idiot.

I know them. By heart.

You clearly don't. That would make you either stupid, insane, or lying. (That's not an exclusive or, by the way.)
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30889
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Gord » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:40 am

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30889
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Gord » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:40 am

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 643
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Johan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:13 pm

Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Gord wrote:The directions on my frozen pizza said to put it in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. I couldn't wait that long, so I put it in at 4000 degrees for 1 minute.

Let me guess: your pizza was burned right? aka: heat transfer does not follow a linear progression. I think thats right...but I could be wrong.

I don't know, my house burnt down.

I gave you lots of Wisdom.

You have demonstrated none, as you are little more than yet another nutter on the internet.

Proof it!

Read your posts, idiot.

I know them. By heart.

You clearly don't. That would make you either stupid, insane, or lying. (That's not an exclusive or, by the way.)


So which one am I?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 13597
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Total Freedom

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:22 pm

Why do you want a thread to devolve into a discussion about YOU, who no one knows, evidently including yourself, INSTEAD of the ideas you post here, which everyone can't engage because they are so ambiguously presented?

If you want to work on yourself.....forums are not the right tool. If you want to work on your ideas: learning different phraseology for the same idea: is a tonic.

Mind the gap.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Cadmusteeth » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:31 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Why do you want a thread to devolve into a discussion about YOU, who no one knows, evidently including yourself, INSTEAD of the ideas you post here, which everyone can't engage because they are so ambiguously presented?

I suspect that it's because that's what this thread was really started for. So they can complain to others how they have been "mistreated" on other sites and garner sympathy. We already know he's full of {!#%@} of course but that hasn't stopped him from trying to get a one up on the people calling him out. (ie, the questionable links that our moderator has found to contain malignant software.)

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 13597
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Total Freedom

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:12 am

Questionable links eh? I haven't before really thought about that. Terrible to the degree that is true?? Its always possible, and hopeful, he was just a victim of the websites, same as anyone else visiting there.

I like to think the best of people.........my postings notwithstanding. :(
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 643
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Johan » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:59 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Why do you want a thread to devolve into a discussion about YOU,


Because it is about me and you. If it is not then we just have inferior debating. You are welcome to engage in debating elsewhere. I am not interested in playing with inferior stuff. I am a God. That you know by now. And as a God I am into superior things that establish more Happiness and fulfilment.

This you call Relationships. They are Gods superior alternative to discussions. Discussions just engage the mind. And those with better minds feel themselves superior. Like Halleyscomet for instance. But I bring in something superior that everybody can equally contrbute to and enjoy. Relationships.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:who no one knows,


That is just part of your inferior life on the Internet. I gave you the opportunity to know me and you have not made use of it. Why not? Halleyscomet is your example there. And Abaddon also to a certain extent. They are not good examples though. But if you walk the way of Halleyscomet you will see other examples of others that did it much better than Halleyscomet. He messed up a bit. But that does not mean that he can not correct his mistakes. As for you, you can follow his route and sidestep his mistakes.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: evidently including yourself,


What evidence you have on that?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: INSTEAD of the ideas you post here, which everyone can't engage because they are so ambiguously presented?


It is not about my ideas. It is about Me. I do not play games of inferior humans in mind abilities. I am a God.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:If you want to work on yourself.....forums are not the right tool.


I am working on Relationships.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:If you want to work on your ideas: learning different phraseology for the same idea: is a tonic.


I am working on Relationships

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Mind the gap.


Hopefully I bridged the "gap".

And now try to understand this one.

I used Halleyscomet's name and thus have to show him what I wrote about him.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=647758#p647758

This is the way Truth is established. And because I always work this way Truth is always established where I am concerned. I am not into the humans lies. God is the Truth vs humans are the lies.

After all has been said. The bottom line is. Here I am and where are you? I am giving Myself because I know the way. And you? Sure you never knew. But now you do. And it is your choice. You do not want the better Life? Then you disappear like a cockroach in the presence of the Light.
Last edited by Johan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:10 am, edited 5 times in total.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 643
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Johan » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:01 am



I am a God. And obviously into better things than "candy"

I used your name and because I am a God I have to show you.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=647757#p647757

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9090
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Poodle » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:13 am

You are deteriorating, Johan.
Alternatively, you were pissed as a newt when you wrote your last couple of posts.
Or both.
There are no other possibilities.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 643
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Johan » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:18 am

Poodle wrote:You are deteriorating, Johan.
Alternatively, you were pissed as a newt when you wrote your last couple of posts.
Or both.
There are no other possibilities.


At least you tried.

But there is another one.

The God one.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&start=640#p647757

Because it seems that my "debating skills are escalating"

As I received 400 comments in 12 hours on this one at the same time I was "pissed/detriorated".

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/chan ... s_creator/

And I answered them all . . ."pissed/deteriorated".

Conclusion:
The cockroaches disappeared.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27864
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:54 am

Johan wrote: I am a God. And obviously into better things than "candy"
As you claim to be our "mother" I assume you are some sort of deluded transsexual. Have you tried Tinder rather than our science forum?

You will have more luck on Tinder.



Budgie Casserole

Ingredients
4 budgie breasts.
2 onions, 1 roughly chopped, 1 thinly sliced.
1 carrot roughly chopped.
1 celery stalk roughly chopped.
1 fresh bay leaf.
6 whole peppercorns.
2 tbsp olive oil.
1 pint of chicken stock.
55g/2oz butter.
30g/1oz plain flour.
salt and freshly ground black pepper.
1 small head broccoli, cut into florets and blanched.
1 x 225g/8oz tin water chestnuts, drained.
1 free-range egg yolk, lightly beaten.
2-3 tbsp double cream.
squeeze lemon juice.
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, to serve.

Instructions
Place the budgie breasts, roughly chopped onion, carrot, celery, peppercorns and bay leaf into a large pan and add enough chicken stock to cover the ingredients. Bring the mixture slowly to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes, or until the budgies are completely cooked through. Remove the budgies from the pan and set aside. Keep warm. Strain the cooking liquid and reserve 450ml/16fl oz of it. Set aside.

Heat half of the butter in a large separate pan and add the flour. Stir over a low heat until the mixture forms a smooth paste that leaves the sides and base of the pan cleanly. Gradually add the reserved cooking liquid, stirring well after each addition, to make a sauce. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the broccoli and water chestnuts to the sauce.

In a bowl, mix the egg yolk with the cream and slowly add this mixture to the sauce. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and stir to combine. Cut the cooked budgie into bite-sized pieces and return to the sauce. Stir well.
In a separate pan, heat the remaining butter and fry the remaining thinly sliced onion until soft and golden-brown.
To serve, sprinkle the onion over the casserole, garnish with parsley and serve with the boiled baby carrots.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9090
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Poodle » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:49 am

We could do with more up-market stuff rather than budgiet recipes.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30889
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Gord » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:52 pm

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:...That would make you either stupid, insane, or lying. (That's not an exclusive or, by the way.)

So which one am I?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclusive_or
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30889
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Gord » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:54 pm

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Magpie [crawler] and 2 guests