Total Freedom

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Johan
Regular Poster

Re: Total Freedom

Postby Johan » Mon May 28, 2018 4:55 pm

Pyrrho wrote:
Johan wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:Given Halleyscomet's clear request, and given that said request has been disregarded, I ask Johan to honor that request from this point on.

Oops! You should wait for evidence. Because in not doing that one make foolish mistakes.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&start=560#p645028

In your case it is the habit of the "boss" spirit. But luckily you have been redeemed from that.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=641288#p641288

So I have honoured that request from a few months on already. Not just him but many others as well. But sometimes it just slip my mind who has asked and whom has not asked. As I am sure you for instance has not yet asked that. Maybe you see that it is and action of Love towards everybody. As up to the point of not having a Mother everything is just inferior debating. And from that point onward life becomes Superior.

Family.

The Christians are already "Brothers and Sisters". And thus they have more Superior relationships than the other humans that can only reach the position of "friends".

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/chan ... is_family/

I'm not the one who is making a mistake, here.

Well seems it was me and you. Because Halleyscomet was acting as if he didn't know that I already agreed to not calling him my Son. And he also acted as if I never actually listened and obeyed him. All those information he just disregarded and gave you a false impression. He never mentioned that I actually just slipped. And you fell for it.
As I said. Wisdom would have protected you but the previous habit in being a "boss" and ruling by fear and punishment clearly got to you this time.

But something important is portrayed here. I am humble and as result I can admit to my mistake. Now let us see what is the effect when something like this happen because generally the proud is running from this course of action. Very foolish. As the only thing that others can do when this happen is be amazed and accept. And you raise in notch in their acceptance. And it opens the Relationship some more because they see there is room for mistakes. So unlike the harsh ruling atmosphere of the "bosses" and the law.

And what about Halleyscomet? I previously did speak to him about his "acting" spirit. And now he sees the misleading effect it can have on others. If he wants to see. But the pride usually just turn a "blind eye". Forgetting we are not blind.
Last edited by Johan on Mon May 28, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Mon May 28, 2018 5:00 pm

Johan wrote:... I am humble ...

:D
:shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:roll:

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Mon May 28, 2018 5:16 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I think this is interesting: two ((3-4-5-??) "wrongs" showing "what is right."

In my own view...calling someone "son" is not inherently vulgar or a slur or anything else. Just an affectation of the speaker. For anyone to get upset over this is rather juvenile. For Pyyrho to step in and suggest it is only polite and should be honored is one way to go. The other way would be to say the one who gets upset should "man up" and take the first few baby steps in paying attention to what is important.

However, once the suggestion is made, the terrain is changed. Now....only an immature person will continue such activity. Wah, wah, wha.....I want to do what I want to do.....and (my favorite): you aren't the boss of me. More failure on the part of the person getting upset wanting "the World" to change so their own emotional comfort zone can be kept going======>RATHER THAN: learning how to go it alone on your own. aka: grow up. ((aka: paying attention to and responding to what is more important.))

Ha, ha. Oh what a terrible injustice when I don't get what I want: applies to not being called names, or being told to stop it. Two nice very similar constructs.

How to learn to grow as a person if you can't overcome the LEAST of adversities??????????

Silly Hoomans. ((There is no hope for the Middle East.))

Seem there is nothing here for me to add. Pretty well said. That is now from the "Hoomans" side.

But I would like to point to something Greater than this. Left out here and by Me also. Understandable from the "Hoomans" side. Not so good from My side. Again a mistake. But you will have to live with Mine as I have to live with yours. As the other way in parting ways are just to "ungodly" to take.

Theis Greater thing is this:

God calling Himself our Father.

Nobody has ever complained about that one. But few has paid attention. So why on earth does He want to do that for?

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Mon May 28, 2018 5:19 pm

Poodle wrote:
Johan wrote:... I am humble ...

:D
:shock:
:roll:

I am glad you enjoy it. Remember my "Greatness" I do not find in myself but in God.

But let us take a look at what the other "Hoomans" are going to say.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Mon May 28, 2018 5:23 pm

Gord wrote:You need more drugs.

Everyone does. I just have the better Ones.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Mon May 28, 2018 5:38 pm

Gord wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:In my own view...calling someone "son" is not inherently vulgar or a slur or anything else. Just an affectation of the speaker.

It depends on the context. In this case, Johan is making a claim of "motherhood" over the people he calls "son". I for one would consider that inherently vulgar. Only my mother gets to make that claim about me.

Why would you say that it is "vulgar"?

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Poodle » Mon May 28, 2018 6:26 pm

From the Latin, Johan. Surely you have more than a passing knowledge of Latin?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon May 28, 2018 7:13 pm

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:In my own view...calling someone "son" is not inherently vulgar or a slur or anything else. Just an affectation of the speaker.

It depends on the context. In this case, Johan is making a claim of "motherhood" over the people he calls "son". I for one would consider that inherently vulgar. Only my mother gets to make that claim about me.

I said it wasn't.

Not to take away from the Latin root, but in English: vulgar: 1. Lacking refinement, cultivation or taste 2. (disparaging) of or associated with ordinary, common people ///// Hmmmm.....damn dictionary. It appears you are being vulgar. I was giving the notion a more scatological odious twist. God Bless the Dictionary.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue May 29, 2018 6:21 am

Daniel a coward or not?

Well Daniel knows now that you have an idea that he might be just a "sock puppet"

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=645034#p645034

So my Son will need to present himself.

Or maybe he is a "coward"?

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... %22R%22%7D
Last edited by Johan on Tue May 29, 2018 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue May 29, 2018 7:21 am

Love vs hatred.

I also gave my Son some guidelines to go by. Because in his mind I am "outed". But it seems it is just in his mind.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 22R1%22%7D

I am using "Son" because it sounds very judgmental not to. And it is in fact then Judgment from God. In the atmosphere of a Mother and a Father a Child is corrected. Without this "atmosphere" it is very "harsh" and the "fire of hell" starts burning. But by some's own doing.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&start=560#p644729

As I never change. Only the "Hoomans" are Judged for not accepting the Love of the Father and Mother.

So there is a "hell" and a "fire".

Rom 12
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

Only important to remember. Everyone there went there themselves. As a Father and a Mother never send their Children there. That place are for those that rejected Love. And there has to be such a place for those that has chosen it.

So what do you see? There is Love and there is hatred. There is Good and evil. Nothing in between. Everyone has a choice. Everyone is back in Eden. No Force to choose Love. But it is the Wise choice. Outside of Eden are the thorns for those that want them.

If God has not create a "Heaven and a hell" then to Love Him was no choice but force.

And then see this.

Love is the "Fire of hell". Love that is unable to change. But is staying there although it is rejected.

Rom 12
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

Christians are not "delusional". They are Wise. They have chosen for Family.

https://disqus.com/home/channel/gracean ... 3919390215

https://disqus.com/home/channel/gracean ... 3919580976

https://disqus.com/home/channel/gracean ... 3920664912

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/chan ... ly_of_god/
Last edited by Johan on Tue May 29, 2018 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue May 29, 2018 7:42 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:

I said it wasn't.

Not to take away from the Latin root, but in English: vulgar: 1. Lacking refinement, cultivation or taste 2. (disparaging) of or associated with ordinary, common people ///// Hmmmm.....damn dictionary. It appears you are being vulgar. I was giving the notion a more scatological odious twist. God Bless the Dictionary.

No problem. If you judge Me and God as "vulgar". According to the Dictionary. I have no problem with that. It is you that have the problem.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&start=600#p645440

God bless the Bible.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue May 29, 2018 7:47 am

Poodle wrote:From the Latin, Johan. Surely you have more than a passing knowledge of Latin?

I don't even have a "passing knowledge". But it doesn't matter. I just go on your "knowledge".

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue May 29, 2018 6:16 pm

Daniel is on the run.

Yep. He once said that skeptics are cowards and not able to face him.

Now it seems that he is the coward.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 22R0%22%7D

I am telling him that.

I am trying to strengthen him.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 22R2%22%7D

Obviously I have to show him that you know. Then everything is in the clear.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Wed May 30, 2018 6:45 am

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Wed May 30, 2018 8:35 pm

To make 5000 year old beer requires 5000 years. Unless time travel - but the beer still needs the 5000 years, just the time traveller wouldn't.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Thu May 31, 2018 6:12 am

Never assume a woman's age!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:25 am

Gord wrote:Never assume a woman's age!

Except Mine.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:46 am

#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:58 am

Daniel is not interested.

Basically he said that it is worthless to come over. But he actually does not care about you. To be understood. Most Christians do not really care as they have not yet got the Love of God to all.

But he is already a member in Disqus.

So I invited him over.

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Postby ElectricMonk » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:55 am

OlegTheBatty wrote:To make 5000 year old beer requires 5000 years. Unless time travel - but the beer still needs the 5000 years, just the time traveller wouldn't.

nonsense.
You make 60000 bottles, age them for one month, and mix the result.
"'I don't know what I was doing wrong, but I promise I won't do it again."
- Daddy Pig

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:27 pm

Daniel appeared.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/chan ... 3934343683

And this might be an interesting discussion.

As I helped him a lot.

And gave him an OP just for him and Me.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/chan ... th/myself/

Just don't know if the "bosses" over there will accept that.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:49 am

ElectricMonk wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:To make 5000 year old beer requires 5000 years. Unless time travel - but the beer still needs the 5000 years, just the time traveller wouldn't.

nonsense.
You make 60000 bottles, age them for one month, and mix the result.

The directions on my frozen pizza said to put it in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. I couldn't wait that long, so I put it in at 4000 degrees for 1 minute.
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:50 am

#ANDAMOVIE

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:23 am

Gord wrote:The directions on my frozen pizza said to put it in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. I couldn't wait that long, so I put it in at 4000 degrees for 1 minute.

Let me guess: your pizza was burned right? aka: heat transfer does not follow a linear progression. I think thats right...but I could be wrong.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:17 am

Gord wrote:The directions on my frozen pizza said to put it in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. I couldn't wait that long, so I put it in at 4000 degrees for 1 minute.

Let me guess: your pizza was burned right? aka: heat transfer does not follow a linear progression. I think thats right...but I could be wrong.

I don't know, my house burnt down.
#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:30 am

Gord wrote:

I gave you lots of Wisdom.

I am now thinking about this one in particular.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=637644#p637644

Bringing now this post in relationship to this post of yours

Don't you think walking with me will bring you much more pleasure and worthiness in your life?

I gave you some links where I am now. And what I am busy with is much more cause for me to be much, much, much more happy than you. I really feel sorry for you. Not because of your "burnt down house" but because your live is filled with a "burnt down house".

That is worse.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:48 am

I gave you much Wisdom.

Wisdom is opening up Life to humans.

Showing them the better ways of God.

But you are still into your human ways.

So don't be jealous now if I have a more worthy One and thus more fulfilment and happiness.

But you are welcome to join me.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=637644#p637644

Then you will find a more worthy cause to find your happiness in than your food. And thus you will find the Worth of God and understand and enjoy His Life.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:35 am

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:

You have demonstrated none, as you are little more than yet another nutter on the internet.
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:36 am

#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 am

A Mother provides much better Food.

You are enjoying your earthly food over here.

But you know I have an elephant to be eaten. A heavenly elephant.

Don't you think you can come and spice it up a bit?

And you will also be part of the meal. Seems a bit quiet over here now. The action is elsewhere.

And "my sock puppet" is over there too.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=645438#p645438

So why stick with your food you can not enjoy on the Internet. I have "heavenly food". You can eat it on the Internet too. So much better than "earthly food", and "burnt down houses".

Let Mom help you all to find true Joy and Worth in Life.

So I invited you over. To bring the "spice".

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/chan ... 3940831757
Last edited by Johan on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:33 am

A man who calls himself 'mom' is not a man but an confused idiot trying to be relevant, knowing it is easier for him to actually give birth than to be taken seriously. You {!#%@} herpe.
trump is Putin's bitch

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:08 am

Aztexan wrote:A man who calls himself 'mom' is not a man but an confused idiot trying to be relevant, knowing it is easier for him to actually give birth than to be taken seriously. You {!#%@} herpe.

But Mom gave you a "Loudspeaker" then you do not need to "squeak like a mouse".

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/chan ... 3940831757

TJrandom
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:23 am

We could all have Total Freedom if this thread just died... ;)

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:13 pm

Don't you dare kill our recipe thread just because some delusional {!#%@} thinks he's worthy of being called a mom. {!#%@} that confused idiot and his desire to be something he can never be. He's just another dipshit who thinks he has something to say.
trump is Putin's bitch

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:45 pm

Yeah, where else would I post this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSh6VJYRV-g
#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:58 am

Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:

You have demonstrated none, as you are little more than yet another nutter on the internet.

Proof it!

As it seems that I am actually the Mother of the Internet.

So if you have the Truth and the Truth is always conquering the lies then you should just present the Truth and the "nutter" will be revealed.

But if you are staying here in your corner. Don't say you have the Truth. Because then you are just a "squeak in the dark".

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:52 am

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:

Proof it!

Read your posts, idiot.
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:54 am

#ANDAMOVIE

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:56 am

Gord wrote:Yeah, where else would I post this?

Dear Gord.
I would like to try this recipe but, unfortunately, it's not possible to get hold of any crunchy Koreans in the UK. Is there an alternative that you'd recommend?
Yours faithfully
N. Lawson

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:59 am

Poodle wrote:
Gord wrote:Yeah, where else would I post this?

Dear Gord.
I would like to try this recipe but, unfortunately, it's not possible to get hold of any crunchy Koreans in the UK. Is there an alternative that you'd recommend?
Yours faithfully
N. Lawson

Moist Mexicans might work just as well.
#ANDAMOVIE

Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”