Populism and Nationalism in Europe Today

Holocaust denial and related subjects.
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Re: Populism and Nationalism in Europe Today

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:06 pm

If Trump is re-elected in 2020 I may move.
“Today I saw one of those places, saw it in all of its horror, all its filth, all its death.”
Soldier entering the Ohrdruf Concentration Camp.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:56 pm

“Today I saw one of those places, saw it in all of its horror, all its filth, all its death.”

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:51 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:If Trump is re-elected in 2020 I may move.

2020? You think there will be an election in 2020? Hmmm . . . :?
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:01 am

It's that hope thing....

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:33 pm

It’s Trump’s birthday. I checked to see if I cared. I don’t.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:36 pm

OTOH this person seems awfully excited about it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/smalltownandrew/status/1007125977162571776

I told him that was sad.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:52 am

"German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s grip on power is hanging by a thread as the immigration crisis stirring political upheaval across Europe threatens to split apart her already fragile coalition government."
French President Emmanuel Macron lashed out at Italy for lacking compassion, prompting the Italians to respond. They criticized Macron for not making good on France’s promise to help legally resettle refugees. He and Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte are set to meet on Friday, a day after Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz announced an “axis” with Germany and Italy to fight illegal migration.

“This crisis in a way is actually a surface issue, what it represents are much deeper divides between very different nation-states which each have very different cultural and historical legacies,” [Matthew] Goodwin said. The more liberal voices across Europe are now “very much outnumbered by conservatives, Euroskeptics and national populist politicians.”

Merkel has called for a unified European response to the crisis, both at home and across the continent. Yet no such solution has materialized . . .
You know, my dear Colonel General, I don't really believe that the Russians will attack at all. It's all an enormous bluff. - Heinrich Himmler to Heinz Guderian, December 1944

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:07 pm

I meant to post this link yesterday but - it's a long saga and I will spare everyone (short version: my Chrome bookmarks reverted to 2016 and this link got lost in the fixing): here we have the American flavor of "populist nationalism"/boorish, cartoonish despotism in action: "‘Why can’t we just do it?’: Trump nearly upended summit with abrupt changes":
At one point, after watching North Korean television, which is entirely state-run, the president talked about how positive the female North Korean news anchor was toward Kim, according to two people familiar with his remarks. He joked that even the administration-friendly Fox News was not as lavish in its praise as the state TV anchor, one of the people added, and that maybe she should get a job on U.S. television, instead.

At another point, Trump marveled at how “tough” the North Korean guards seemed, noting that they were always stone-faced and refused to shake hands, the two people said. One recalled the president joking that they could probably take on White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly, a retired four-star Marine general. A second did not remember the president specifically mentioning Kelly, but just noting more generally that Kim’s guards seemed formidable.

Reminiscent of Nixon with his gold-braided royal guards - but further down the road, I think. But with a nice, modern touch, beach-front condos and Dennis Rodman thrown in. A specter is haunting . . . and all that. #Make America Juche Again

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:27 pm

more, Trump on whether KJU will visit the US:
Hey, he is the head of a country and I mean he is the strong head. Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.

In the language of buffoon-authoritarianism, and for its voters across the west, the phrase "strong head" will have a positive connotation. "My people" is kind of royal, though, as in "my subjects": it doesn't connect well with the old-fashioned idea of a republican form of government and, well, voters.

I can't disagree with people like George Monbiot and Yanis Varoufakis that the flawed, cruel order shaped and maintained by the western democracies has led to global blowback, but when Varoufakis invents pro-Trump apologetics to bolster his case, as he did in The Guardian, one feels quite alone in this:
The Trump administration is building up a substantial economic momentum domestically. . . . Behind the scenes, Trump astonished Nancy Pelosi, the Democrat’s leader in the House of Representatives, by approving every single social program that she asked of him. . . . Whatever one thinks of this president, he is giving money away not only to the richest, who of course get the most, but also to many poor people.

It seems that Europeans can be as ill-informed, "inventive" and parochial as we dotards in America unquestionably are.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:59 pm

On the topic of American parochialism, the "This is not America" lamentations (e.g., Amy Siskind) we hear so often from liberals crack me up: after all, the US was built on slavery, eugenics were popular in the US in the early 20th century, the US is the same place where Klan became powerful and where white supremacists lynched and terrorized African Americans during the late 1800s and first half of the 1900s, the country interned Japanese-Americans during WWII for the crime of their heritage, the US expanded on criminal counter-insurgency and regime change strategies after WWII, and so on. This is, in fact, the America I've lived in and come to know so well. We do {!#%@} like this.

Trump's Big Brother mural on the wall of the Casa Padre facility in Brownsville, TX, where children, taken from parents who sought refuge in or to immigrate to the US, are imprisoned: This is America. We're part of the mess.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:25 pm

The other issue with Varoufakis' argument is that Trump is "running" against the US-designed global system - because he thinks it cheats and damages the US. It is worth pointing out what crap Trump's delusion is.

Trump's preferred approach - albeit poorly articulated to the point of incomprehensibility - is singular, unilateral US domination - with a bit of a hub-and-spoke model, wherein bloody dictators who genuflect (or call in their chips) and kleptocrats who pay Trump off become "valuable partners." The European populist right - and the autocrats - are fine with all this as it advances their interests - and their cause. It would also have been worth Varoufakis' pointing out this dynamic, and recognizing that those who took Trump to be a non-interventionist, "peace" candidate, or who champion has disruptive interventions, are also deluded or in on his BS. With the populist right ascending, be careful what you ask for . . . after all, Merkel is not threatened from the left or by groups that want more, better democracy . . .

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:42 pm

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:30 pm

Kleon may be able to tell us more about this: "Greek Neo-Nazi Golden Dawn MP Ousted After Calling For Military Coup: The party ousted Konstantinos Barbarousis following his shocking outburst in parliament." Barbarousis sounds little like Giuliani, by the way. Or vice versa.

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:05 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The other issue with Varoufakis' argument is that Trump is "running" against the US-designed global system - because he thinks it cheats and damages the US. It is worth pointing out what crap Trump's delusion is.

Trump's preferred approach - albeit poorly articulated to the point of incomprehensibility - is singular, unilateral US domination - with a bit of a hub-and-spoke model, wherein bloody dictators who genuflect (or call in their chips) and kleptocrats who pay Trump off become "valuable partners." The European populist right - and the autocrats - are fine with all this as it advances their interests - and their cause. It would also have been worth Varoufakis' pointing out this dynamic, and recognizing that those who took Trump to be a non-interventionist, "peace" candidate, or who champion has disruptive interventions, are also deluded or in on his BS. With the populist right ascending, be careful what you ask for . . . after all, Merkel is not threatened from the left or by groups that want more, better democracy . . .

Good post.

As a coincidence, i have just finished a paper on Trump's foreign policy.
During my readings, i was very surprised to see that many observers, not only Varoufakis, are still trying to conceptualize Trump's foreign policy.
Here is the link of this recent article, by the way, as it is worth reading it.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/11/trump-world-order-who-will-stop-him

My impression is that Varoufakis who is brilliant, projects his personal intelligence on Trump's action. I of course ignore the part that Stat Mech quoted as i only focus on international affairs. To sum up, Varoufakis see a Trump wanting to destroy the current World Order in order to create another one which would also be dominated by the USA but organized by bilateral negotiations with each partner instead of the current multilateral one.
Now of course, he assumes that the USA will not only succeed - and in this case, i admit Trump would have been the most underestimate genius of all time - but would be able to maintain this new world order on the long run. His main arguments are that the us dollar has not crashed and is currently rising, the the dow jones is still close to historic high...and that Europe, the EU facing an deep internal crisis, is not responding well...or more precisely is not in a position to respond well...
Quite an Eurocentric view actually, and let's not forget that the author is mainly an economist.

Let's see first if Trump manage to win his fight with China, or in Varoufakis terms, the Chinese Establishment...that is far less obvious to me. Trump might make some point against Canada or even the EU which is confronted with a crisis that started long before Trump came to power.

If one changes the perspective, that is that Trump is the symptom of the same disease that is currently striking Europe, a disease that seems to spare other Powers like Russia and China...then the ending will probably be less pleasant than the one forecast by the author, that is a new world order in which the USA will be the center of the sun.

The disease is not really affecting democracy per se, and could be saved if handled properly. The disease is affecting Liberalism in its definition of 1980. Liberalism is the main pillar of the American Empire formerly known as the "Free world", but what was known as "Free Trade" - one of the fundamental value of your country - supposed to prevent wars and promote democracy - has been turned into a political, sociological and economical Regime.

If this diagnosis is right then Trump supposed plan will only make the disease worse, which would affect first those contaminated by the virus to the profit of those who are immune to it, mainly China and its Russian partner.

Trump is no genius, he is a "nihilist burlesque" (i borrowed the term from an author i forgot) egocentric fool who is currently sawing the branches on which he sits at a rhythm never seen before.
The only good news is that he has been elected for only 4 years.

Too late to continue

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:29 am

>> Trump is the symptom of the same disease that is currently striking Europe

I think that this is a better, more succinct statement of what I've been trying to get at in recent posts in this thread.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:53 am

I think this is also my point. Trump got tossed up by the same forces currently bubbling up in Europe.

The thing is this isn’t new. The old alliances falling apart, nations becoming more isolated, democracy getting chewed up. This time the US is jumping into the fray.

Whatever Roosevelt’s faults were (boy he had serious faults) at least he recognized the danger that people like Hitler represented. Trump admires those types and that’s the scary part. He admires authoritarians like Putin and Kim because in the end he wants to be them. To Trump the only ones that matter are his core 30%, everyone else needs to be cajoled or beaten into submission. Where cajoling doesn’t work fear is a great substitute in the form of crazed Muslims or MS-13 rapists.

Same flavor in Europe, only this is the focused on crazed immigrants.

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:52 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Bavaria, again

Not a surprise to those who knows Bavaria...lol.
But then, it is a clear cause and effect crisis. There is a limit that people can stand.
There was a Mac gill university professor who recently declared that "Europe has to accept that it is a land of immigration"...Says who?
It is really getting tired to see that every time doctrines are contested, it should be called "populism".
It has been more than two years now that Germany is letting millions of refugees, more than any other European countries. I do not know the latest figures but we should be close to 2 millions since 2015.
According to my sources there, people are just getting tired and discouraged as there does not seem to be any end to the flood of refuggees..
But the current opposition to Merkel's policy is also a reaction to the so called "lied" they have been told.

One of the main argument of this policy is that immigration was going to save the current Welfare State: Migrants would be, by getting jobs, paying the pensions of a rapidly aging German population. But two years later, the Journal Die Welt wrote an article contradicting those promises. According to the paper, at least half of the Migrants are not able to find a work, and currently, half of the beneficiaries of unemployment benefits are foreigners. Adding to that the high cost of the "integration programs". And these integration programs are quite generous (it is actually a good idea), but comes with the problem that refugees come to Germany even if they managed to enter other countries.
It is not those programs's fault, the problem is that the program should apply on a European Scale...

This reaction has nothing to do with what we call "populism" in Europe. It is the logical consequence of the failure of the policy, of the promises made two years ago not being confirmed and fulfilled.

And the authors of this article seems quite ignorant of the sacrifices the Germans agreed to do since the reunification which costed the population a fortune, but everyone agreed to pay, then came the Schroeder reforms, then the consequences of the crisis of 2008. Statistically, Germany looks just fine, economically. High employment rate, no budget deficit, etc...But this is the result of those sacrifices. Wages in Germany are quite low, which should be in contradiction with the low unemployment rates.
As in many western liberal countries, you know have to work to afford being poor...while as in the other countries, the rich are getting richer...
This is a big change for Germany.
Again it is a growing opposition to all those "Liberal" theories and principles that are being contested and which has translated into the rise of such a party like the Afd...NOT a sudden taste for far-rights and populist ideas.
But if no democratic parties start addressing the issues that concern the citizen, and if the AfD poses as the only one doing so, well then this last party will probably keep growing.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:01 pm

The problem is that the far right seems to be offering a way out. The population may not agree with all of their policies but if they say they will shut off the flow of refugees then the population may vote for them and choose to deal with the consequences.

That’s the scary part.

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:38 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:>> Trump is the symptom of the same disease that is currently striking Europe

I think that this is a better, more succinct statement of what I've been trying to get at in recent posts in this thread.

Well, thank you...
But so was Bernie Sanders...but in a good way...

Just an anecdote as such things do not appear in the media...As you know i am an expat for over 10 years now. One of my friend who is French just decided to go back to France. I first thought that given the current condition he was half crazy. But the last news i got from him gave me some optimism. Of course he did not settle back to a city like Paris or Lyon, but chose a small town, more like a big village near a small town where he found, he told me, a sense of community he thought (as i did) had disappeared:

His first contact was an Architect as his plan was to find some ruins to restore, a contact which was given to him by some "old friend" from the past. This Architect actually dedicates her talent not only to find ruins to restore, but to make this restoration a community goal, asking anyone to participate to the restoration and to share the results. She does not make any money at all, so she and her supporters are organizing Events, like Parties, exhibition of local artists, or sale of local products...
Most of the village is if not directly involved, but at least supportive of her.
Some of them, he told me, of course, voted Melanchon, but the majority "really believed" that Macron would be different. He continued by saying that such movements were starting to gain attraction in France, but that there was just no voice or political representation of them.
And this is the problem, the media who seems only to support Macron, just does not talk about them.
I know that Macron is presented as a providential president in most media, both national and international, but actually he is not far from being one of the less popular president ever, already. His approval rate is somewhere in the 40's % which is really law.

Under the current definition, that would make about 60% of "Populist".

The best thing being that Macron just passed a law banning...and yes, please Bobbo refrains...the propagation of "fake news" without of course clearly defining what a "fake news" really is...Even more insane, the Judge will have 48 hours to decide if the "News" is fake or not...Can you imagine that? That would make 60% of the French population potentially suspects of emitting "Fake news" depending on how this insane law will be interpreted.
Meanwhile, what Macron means as Reform seems to be a huge way of "privatization" of everything is left in the hand of the State...Pure ultra-liberalism, after having excluded every financial assets from the basis of calculation of the French Wealth Tax...proportionally offering even more billions to the 1% than president Trump did with his tax reform while declaring that Social expenses were a "waste of bucks" (in french "gaspillage de Pognon" using a well known word for money...
Where such a guy think he is going to? And what would be the consequences of his actions?

So there are good and bad in this post, and my point is that rejection of the Liberal Regime should not be assimilated globally as "Populism" as the media do.

Trump could be an opportunity of a huge "Wake up call". If he got elected, then come what may...
Then it will be time for everyone to read Sebastian Haffner, " Defying Hitler, a Memoir"...or reread it as i am doing...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:45 am

It is perhaps populism in the US, maybe not, it is certainly a form of nationalism that Trump speaks for: but what we get from his administration are, in the words of Nesrine Malik, the cruel vicissitudes “of the temperamental whims of a man-child president and the indulgences of a weak, cynical and ideological White House. There is no coherent plan, just a race to the bottom in order to appeal to a base animated by resentment and grievance,” hallmarks of populism to be sure.

Trump is pressing for Americans to take up European-style xenophobia and exclusivity. Europe can have this {!#%@}.

I happen to be in LA this week. It's a glorious place in many ways. As I walked along a pier - through dense crowds of families, teenagers, bikers, surfers - and took note of the people around me, I thought of Trump's most recent outburst, when he echoed AfD politics in blasting Merkel with the taunt that Germans “are turning against their leadership” on migration. And lying when he added, “Crime in Germany is way up. Big mistake made all over Europe in allowing millions of people in who have so strongly and violently changed their culture!” Trump thinks that it is a “big mistake” for a country to accept newcomers: the {!#%@} should visit LA, or Chicago - millions upon millions of people have long since changed the culture of these places. Who the hell does Trump think he is?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:39 am

there is a "Rule of Equal Dignity" in common discourse. Stat Mech chooses to contribute to the History of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, and I will do so in the same vein (not vain):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs9wuaVV33I
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:38 pm

Here are some excellent examples on why the White Race is so superior:
https://www.facebook.com/SBSVICELAND/videos/1762187013875921/

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:33 pm

to the point above: Racist Demagogue

In his book on the German occupation of France, Gildea reminds readers of Nazi policies separating families - his case study is the Loire Valley - prior to the start of the extermination action, to Vel d'Hiver, and to the summer 1942 roundups. In October 1941, he notes, the Germans reorganized the camp system in France; as part of the reorganization, adult males were sent to Pithiviers, separating them from their wives and children. Arguably, at this point, before the extermination of course, contra Sessions, the Trump policy has a crueler dimension at least in that children of families seeking entry to the US are being separated from both parents.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:47 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:to the point above: Racist Demagogue

In his book on the German occupation of France, Gildea reminds readers of Nazi policies separating families - his case study is the Loire Valley - prior to the start of the extermination action, to Vel d'Hiver, and to the summer 1942 roundups. In October 1941, he notes, the Germans reorganized the camp system in France; as part of the reorganization, adult males were sent to Pithiviers, separating them from their wives and children. Arguably, at this point, before the extermination of course, contra Sessions, the Trump policy has a crueler dimension at least in that children of families seeking entry to the US are being separated from both parents.

This point about separating children from parents:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/19/politics/george-takei-family-separation-op-ed/index.html

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:21 pm

And more authoritarian moves from Trump, continuing to go after and vilify the courts which so often find against him: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ ... r-security

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:54 pm

I feel sorry for the flag. I bet it now smells like the ass-end of a grease pit at the local Taco Bueno:
https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/latino/393040-trump-hugs-flag-at-end-of-speech-to-business-group%3famp

Balsamo
Frequent Poster

Postby Balsamo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:50 pm

Well on the other side of the Atlantic, in Italy, the new minister of the Interior promised a census of the Roms (gypsies) present in Italy, saying that he will deport all those who can be considered as foreigners, regretting the fact that he will be forced to keep those who were unfortunately granted the Italian citizenship...

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:24 am

Balsamo wrote:Well on the other side of the Atlantic, in Italy, the new minister of the Interior promised a census of the Roms (gypsies) present in Italy, saying that he will deport all those who can be considered as foreigners, regretting the fact that he will be forced to keep those who were unfortunately granted the Italian citizenship...

Did we time warp back to 1940?????

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:28 am

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:32 am

TBH, looking at the members, it's really hypocritical:
https://www.ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/Pages/CurrentMembers.aspx

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:22 am

Balsamo wrote:Well on the other side of the Atlantic, in Italy, the new minister of the Interior promised a census of the Roms (gypsies) present in Italy, saying that he will deport all those who can be considered as foreigners, regretting the fact that he will be forced to keep those who were unfortunately granted the Italian citizenship...

After Sessions tripped over Godwin's rule in the US, critics in Italy are saying that the Roma "count" reminds them of Mussolini - imagine that.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:20 am

Found a documentary called “White Right: Meeting the Enemy.” Will put my thoughts in the documentary section.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:58 pm

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:12 pm

oh that Chris Evert . . . LOL

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Found a documentary called “White Right: Meeting the Enemy.” Will put my thoughts in the documentary section.

Finished this during lunch (nice having an office with a door). Will give some thoughts on it later.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:02 pm

with Trump's immigration policies and especially family separations, Godwin’s Law is operating in full force for political discussion and we are approaching Godwin’s famous 1, where all discussion of a topic reaches Hitler . . .

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:31 pm

My wife and I have been reduced to wishing for a chimera: a post-Trump international tribunal to deal swiftly and irrevocably - and using blunt retributive force - with these {!#%@}.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Postby Statistical Mechanic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:49 am

the other reason for the US withdrawal from the UN human rights council, or a report that Yanis Varoufakis should read

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:01 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote: After Sessions tripped over Godwin's rule in the US, critics in Italy are saying that the Roma "count" reminds them of Mussolini - imagine that.

I often see Mussolini when Trump sticks his chin out soaking in the adoration of his ilk.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Return to “Holocaust Denial”