Why do people think conspiracy theorist is a synonymous with "irrational person"?

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:39 am

Tom Palven wrote:The last three paragraphs in this article present a conspiracy theory that you, ASIS, and John Bolton won't like:

Now Tom, please remember you are a retarded Trump fan and forest ranger, who posts unrelated links.

You can't claim that Trump is pushing Germany and Russia together for the USA's economic benefit, while simultaneously forgetting that the USA has increased traffics and sanctions against Germany and/ or Russia.

You really are very stupid.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Toms hat.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: Tom Palven is an idiot

Postby Tom Palven » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:03 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:The last three paragraphs in this article present a conspiracy theory that you, ASIS, and John Bolton won't like:

You can't claim that Trump is pushing Germany and Russia together for the USA's economic benefit, while simultaneously forgetting that the USA has increased traffics and sanctions against Germany and/ or Russia.

You really are very stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only things that I am claiming with absolute certainty, Matt, are:

1. I support the classical liberal anti-war and pro free trade positions espoused by philosopher Adam Smith.

2. You are a neoconservative John Bolton clone.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Re: Tom Palven is an idiot

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:10 am

Tom Palven wrote: 1. I support the classical liberal anti-war and pro free trade positions espoused by philosopher Adam Smith.
Nope. You are a pro-Trump fan who spams Sean Hannity's claim that there is a "Deep State" conspiracy. You don't know who Adam Smith is, and pretended to have studied economics at Cornell when you were in fact a park ranger. You actually linked us to the "American Conservative website" as your evidence, but forgot as you are a bit senile. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hannity.jpg

Tom Palven wrote: a fascist deep state led by lying James Clapper, John Brennan

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=29399&p=645016&hilit=clapper#p645016

Tom Palven wrote: neoconservative/Deep State/MIC agenda regarding Afghanistan...

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=29623&p=656471&hilit=deep+state#p656471

Tom Palven wrote: other warmongering neoconservatives of the Deep State..

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=29530&p=654314&hilit=deep+state#p654314

Tom Palven wrote: Deep State/MIC in support of Netanyahu's and McCains lust to "Bomb, bomb, bomb.

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=29530&p=654100&hilit=deep+state#p654100

Tom Palven wrote: funding the wonders of the MIC/Deep State/Secret Police,

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=29399&p=650604&hilit=deep+state#p650604

Tom Palven wrote: Yes, and the power and influence of the MIC/CIA/NSA/Deep State has expanded tremendously in the last 57 years.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=29399&p=648431&hilit=deep+state#p648431

Tom Palven wrote: The Deep State ....is so heavily invested, both financially and emotionally, in control of the Korean peninsula

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=29399&p=646850&hilit=deep+state#p646850

hannity deep state 6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Re: Why do people think conspiracy theorist is a synonymous with "irrational person"?

Postby Gord » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:37 pm

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Re: Why do people think conspiracy theorist is a synonymous with "irrational person"?

Postby gorgeous » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:16 pm

another actor...imagine that... https://youtu.be/d7dQdxB2X74
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:34 pm

poor gene just wanted to go to the diner....life is so cruel.... https://youtu.be/uYCfbLmKXbw
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:40 pm

Out for your weekend home visit?

Lard, save me from your followers.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:48 pm

show me video of the bodies...oops there isn't any...explain why so many have been proven to be actual actors...go ahead...

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:51 pm

I bet even the others at the institution aren't laughing with you.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:00 pm

soooo...no answers or explanations...gotcha...

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:52 pm

I reckon a mother getting sick of the troll under her stairs and institutionalizing him is answer enough.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Tom Palven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:22 pm

On being labeled a conspiracy theorist:
https://www.fff.org/blog/
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:13 pm

LOL, using a conspiracy theory to debunk being a conspiracy theorist. Ouroborus much?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Tom Palven » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:40 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Ouroborus much?

Cool wurd a new wun 4 me an I thot I wuz sorta ejakatid.

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:06 pm

Tom Palven wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Ouroborus much?

Cool wurd a new wun 4 me an I thot I wuz sorta ejakatid.

Been a fav of mine since I saw it in a Thor comic in the '60s.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:01 am

gorgeous wrote:show me video of the bodies...
Sandy Hook bodies.jpg

Here are the bodies being removed.

gorgeous wrote:.....explain why so many have been proven to be actual actors...go ahead
Name one actor who said, he or she played a body at Sandy Hook. :lol: :lol: :lol:

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:34 am

the 'witnesses' were actors....can't tell with the pic

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:38 am

gorgeous wrote:the 'witnesses' were actors....can't tell with the pic

Sooooo,,,,,,you can't actually name one actor who said they were at Sandy Hook. Why did you pretend that you had evidence they were actors? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why do you lie so much?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:58 am

Hey Gorgeous? You love Donald Trump and trust him right?

If the US government is hiding Roswell aliens ......and President Trump is the leader of the US government .......when is President Trump going to tell the world about the aliens?

Gorgeous drag show.jpg
gorgeous 2.jpg

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:32 am

all presidents allegedly are given info about the truth about aliens here...FDR met them, maybe others...

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:56 am

gorgeous wrote:all presidents allegedly are given info about the truth about aliens here...FDR met them, maybe others...
Jeeez you are an idiot. If FDR died in 1945 and the Roswell UFO incident was supposedly in 1947.......the how did FDR meet them? He was dead two years before Roswell.

You just make this rubbish up as you go, don't you?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
FDR funeral.jpg

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:19 am

E. R. Eddison - The Worm Ouroboros. Possibly the most boring fantasy story in existence.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:11 pm

The user angawawa, who, sadly, disappeared suddenly. :(

(May she and little bean live long and prosper.)

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:39 am

scrmbldggs wrote:The user angawawa, who, sadly, disappeared suddenly. :(

Interests: Reading, hanging out with my kids, laying in my hammock, stained glass mosaics, cats, word games

lying
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:00 am

Gord wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:The user angawawa, who, sadly, disappeared suddenly. :(

Interests: Reading, hanging out with my kids, laying in my hammock, stained glass mosaics, cats, word games

lying

Am not! Swear on a Bible I'm not!

mirror93
Poster

Postby mirror93 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:28 am

gorgeous wrote:another actor...imagine that... https://youtu.be/d7dQdxB2X74

So, according to this, she is an actress playing a role of the sister's victim, for what exactly?
Maybe the way she talks in front of the camera is like of an actress, or maybe she was just reading her own script for what happened. that's not to say she was faking it, maybe she had in mind what she was about to say and sounded robotic in a way
:paladin:

mirror93
Poster

Postby mirror93 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:36 am

gorgeous wrote:poor gene just wanted to go to the diner....life is so cruel.... https://youtu.be/uYCfbLmKXbw

- The first one maybe he was laughing nervously when he saw the media there
- The second one and etc; maybe there are "crisis actors" for some television channels, to make it sound more dramatic..they invent this and that and add something to the history... all for audience, who knows?
But there is no "crisis actor" for the accident.
:paladin:

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:14 pm

would be faked news.......there are crisis actors for the govt's shooting hoaxes....they have advertised for crisis actors and some have been spotted at several mass 'shootings' as 'witnesses' or 'family members' reading their lines and never have tears but many times smiling over the horrific 'deaths'..... https://youtu.be/b0fWPE-UofM

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:20 pm

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:35 pm

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:41 pm

can't find some of the most exposing videos...censoring the truth ...the truth is being banned...

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Will you stop posting drivel, the gutters are overflowing.

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:05 pm

gorgeous wrote:can't find some of the most exposing videos...censoring the truth ...the truth is being banned...

I couldn`t get your crisis actor video to run... you know - the one on the upper right corner of your post. Censoring the truth and all, truth banned...

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:24 pm

TJrandom wrote:
gorgeous wrote:can't find some of the most exposing videos...censoring the truth ...the truth is being banned...

I couldn`t get your crisis actor video to run... you know - the one on the upper right corner of your post. Censoring the truth and all, truth banned...

You actually tried to watch it?

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:40 pm

click on the title ...it will give the youtube link

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
TJrandom wrote:

Naw... not even tempted....

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:13 pm

TJrandom wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
TJrandom wrote:

Naw... not even tempted....

I was all Image

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:14 pm

gorgeous wrote:click on the title ...it will give the youtube link

It just took me to your profile...

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:58 pm

the title of the video...

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:44 pm

gorgeous wrote:the title of the video...

Aaaaahhhhhh.... my bad. I tried to click on the link that would take me to evidence of ...

can't find some of the most exposing videos...censoring the truth ...the truth is being banned...

:mrgreen:

Return to “Conspiracies”