Total Freedom

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Locked
User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1180
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Cadmusteeth » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:35 pm

Johan wrote:
Then you would loose what you could have had.
I can live with that. Don't think I'm missing all that much anyway.
Last edited by Cadmusteeth on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by craig4 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:45 am

Johan wrote:
Cadmusteeth wrote:
Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:I kind of expect that a god wouldn't have let his family fall apart
I warned them. They didn't heed the warning. God is not into forcing people to stay with Him. They want out . . .they are welcome.
craig4 wrote: or get relegated to tending a bush bar by a local judge and the cops. You kind of suck at this whole god thing.
I am not "relegated". I am "elevated". From human life to God Life. And I am here to show you the way.
I'd rather have him help me find da wae.
https://youtu.be/MtzMUJIofNg
Then you would loose what you could have had.
So what? It's not as if you have anything of value to offer. My after work out gym-shorts have more godlike powers than you. You suck at being a god. You're just a pathetic divorced guy who tends someone else's bush bar. What are you going to do, get the {!#%@} kicked out of you by someone with a Zulu war-club again? Yeah, that's impressive.

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:51 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:It also means, by Johan’s description of a divine life, I am a consort of a deity, as I’ve slept with a female bartender.
In that case, I am a deity, since I've been a bartender. :mrgreen:
Nope. You got to be born one.
Well, they say one is born every minute.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9661
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Poodle » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:13 pm

Even Jesus had to be baptised before beginning his ministry. So who baptised you, Johan? I'm going to guarantee that you don't know (if, indeed, you were baptised at all). Name and date, please, so it can be checked. And no smarmy get-outs. Your memory of the event, must, naturally, be perfect.

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:46 pm

Awww. It looks like our chew toy has gotten lost again. I’m sure he’s found someone new to chew on his bones for a bit.

Has anyone in this thread seen “Ladybird?” From what I’ve been hearing the mother in the film and our pocket cultist wanna-be seem to be peas in a pod.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:36 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:I have not judged anyone except you, and that judgment is based on the evidence you yourself provided, not my estimation that you are ignorant of knowledge I possess.
Nope. You missed the evidence.
No, I didn't. You yourself provided the evidence, along with multiple admissions of your wrong actions.
You missed:

1. The "bad tempered matrons and harsh and unfair principal against whom I was in a war is not my judgement but proven evidence by the general public.





"Vaselientjie" is the true story written by a matron, Anoeschka of Die Herberg, where I was and in the time I was there. The judment by everybody is what I have gave you.

2. I have clearly stipulated my actions. Comforting the children. In this "ugly" circumstances as portrayed by the "true story" by a matron herself.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&start=680#p626284

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=627800#p627800

And your wrong judgements:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=627802#p627802

3. The "clubs" etc are in the hands of my wife and and the opposite parties and I am accepting the physical blows.

http://johanabrahams.pnyhost.com/BetrokkenesE.htm

"My wife sometimes also used her nails and twice she used a knobkerrie."

a knobkierrie is a "club".

And:



This was another time a "knobkierrie" was used and the witness can be asked about it.

4. These physical attacks on me is met by me in the attitude of turning the other cheek.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kj97smstbw29g ... 2.pdf?dl=0

11. "Respondent bloot Bybels die ander wang gedraai"

Respondent (me) just turned the other cheek according to the Bible.

5. My Christmas present.

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9553732

Missing evidence because I wanted to give Abaddon the chance to get the evidence. But he didn't manage.

Why are the court orders "fakes". Why could the head of the army against me not use them?

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9554325

Because I was entitled to shout: "Here is the devil. Look at him"! Because at the time I was shouting I was dying. Because he was at my throat with his hands in the spirit of a killer. It was my last effort to stop the devil. I fight in the Spirit. Not physical. My Power is in my Words. And I know that I could use God's "war cry"!

And what did I do to make him react like that. I said. Pastor you have so many packets . . .let me help you carry them to your car. And I stooped down to pick some up. Well I never finished that action.

Good vs bad. Sure I know what his spirit was. And that spirit can not handle Good. Help. So he had to fight. Physically. Brutally.

But God helped me. As everybody watched as result of his actions and obviously the "war cry" he couldn't finish what he started and his hands got weak. And he dropped me. But I assume (because Abaddon didn't got the evidence) that he later realised his threat to put me in prison is ineffective by his own actions and thus he never tried. Or in a severe case he went and he got that news at the Police station. But this Abaddon has to verify for us.

As I said. There is a war in Robertson. Bad vs Good. And the court orders are fakes. They assume I am the bad one. They assume I fight with evil words and physical force while I fight with the Truth and Spiritual force. And the court orders are incapable of stopping me. Because they are not against the Holy Spirit who shows Himself in Truth and Goodness. The restoration of society.

That is why I can do "Terrible things".

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9556206

And the next one is coming.



And they fear. They fear themselves because as they are keeping the fight alive in their evil spirit their actions as result of that spirit are just revealed more and more that they are really empowered by evil.
Last edited by Johan on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:41 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Have you never tried to find the correct faith? You just knew from the beginning? From what age?
My entire life. My parents raised me to think critically, so I've always been incapable of blinding believing without evidence, and there's no evidence that gods exist. You probably think the Bible is evidence, but it's not; thinking that a culture's mythology constitutes evidence is just another blind belief.
I actually never spoke about the Bible being evidence or a blind belief. No Christian built his belief on the Bible or is blind. A Christian is a witness. He witnesses that the Bible is correct according to what he actually has seen and experienced.
Nikki Nyx wrote: Do you blindly believe that Ancient Greek myth proves the existence of the Titans? That Celtic myth proves the existence of the Fomorians? That Norse myth proves the existence of the Valkyries? I'll bet you don't believe any of those things, yet you believe that the myths of Bronze Age Hebrews are factual. :lol:
Sure I do not belief in those things because I have not experienced or seen anything of the sort. I am not delusional.

Nikki Nyx wrote: Besides, religion is a crutch for people incapable of dealing with the realities of life; it's no different from escaping into drugs. You're addicted to god. I don't need that crutch and, frankly, it's delusional to believe in things that cannot be proven to exist.
That step of dealing with the realities of life I successfully passed at the age of 30. Then I was at the top of my ladder and a success. I had my wife and kids and work and future. It was all set and a success. Then I took on more than the "realities of life". I became a Creator of better realities for a better life for the humans.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9661
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Poodle » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:18 am

Translation ...
"I became psychotic and {!#%@} up my life and the lives of others. My, what a wonderful human being I am".

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:06 am

Halleyscomet wrote:Awww. It looks like our chew toy has gotten lost again. I’m sure he’s found someone new to chew on his bones for a bit.
Don't worry if I am late. Fact is I am. So even if I do not write here you do know where I am and where you can come for the interesting things in life. Because I do think that these threads will reach their end soon. We are busy with the last evidence.

And then there is the ultimate.

To join the Holy Fight. Even if it is just "cheering us on". Sitting on the "grand stand".

But you are also right in that I did encounter another road.

Pastor Jannie van Zyl.



This pastor is renown with Christians right over the world. He is one of the men Gifted by our Father to lead us to Maturity. A few years ago he also started teaching on king Saul and king David. King Saul is the present ruler system in the world and king David is going to take over. That is actually what you see is happening now in Robertson.

So this pastor and others with the same calling was responsible for what you see in me. If you ask him if it is the Truth that he taught on this taking over of king Saul by king David he will acknowledge it as the Truth. So he assisted in getting me and others like me ready for this day. It just seems like I am the first one and he expected himself to be the first. That is why he rejected me when I spoke on his page. This is jealousy.

So if asked about his teaching and getting us matured for the last day of world wide ruling by king David he will admit it. But the actual starting by me he rejects.

So first ask him about his teaching. And mention me last. This will proof that I am actually part of a process that started 2000 years ago and is now reaching its climax.

Unfortunately I can not ask him that as he has blocked me because of his jealousy spirit. But nevertheless many are ready. Made ready by him and others our Father called to do that. So I am into his "friends" now.



This comment is actually a answer to your "spam" problem because when I contacted him my post was also marked as spam. And when I asked him about it he said that it was not him.

Halleyscomet wrote: Has anyone in this thread seen “Ladybird?” From what I’ve been hearing the mother in the film and our pocket cultist wanna-be seem to be peas in a pod.
Seems interesting. But I think the real "peas" I will find in those matured by past. Jannie and others like him.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:07 am

Poodle wrote:Translation ...
"I became psychotic and {!#%@} up my life and the lives of others. My, what a wonderful human being I am".
Nope. That is not "translation" That is misunderstanding.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:11 am

Poodle wrote:Even Jesus had to be baptised before beginning his ministry. So who baptised you, Johan? I'm going to guarantee that you don't know (if, indeed, you were baptised at all). Name and date, please, so it can be checked. And no smarmy get-outs. Your memory of the event, must, naturally, be perfect.
Yep. Jesus was baptised. But He didn't have the Power I have. Remember I have to do greater things than He did.

John 14
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:12 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:It also means, by Johan’s description of a divine life, I am a consort of a deity, as I’ve slept with a female bartender.
In that case, I am a deity, since I've been a bartender. :mrgreen:
Nope. You got to be born one.
Well, they say one is born every minute.
Tell us more.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:25 am

craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Cadmusteeth wrote:
Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:I kind of expect that a god wouldn't have let his family fall apart
I warned them. They didn't heed the warning. God is not into forcing people to stay with Him. They want out . . .they are welcome.
craig4 wrote: or get relegated to tending a bush bar by a local judge and the cops. You kind of suck at this whole god thing.
I am not "relegated". I am "elevated". From human life to God Life. And I am here to show you the way.
I'd rather have him help me find da wae.
https://youtu.be/MtzMUJIofNg
Then you would loose what you could have had.
So what? It's not as if you have anything of value to offer.
Yep. To you. But your eyes have not yet opened to see.
craig4 wrote: My after work out gym-shorts have more godlike powers than you.
What "godlike power" is that?
craig4 wrote: You suck at being a god.
You suck at seeing.
craig4 wrote: You're just a pathetic divorced guy who tends someone else's bush bar.
Judged by human eyes yes. But eyes that does not see.

craig4 wrote: What are you going to do, get the {!#%@} kicked out of you by someone with a Zulu war-club again? Yeah, that's impressive.
Another Child to serve. As God is into serving and not into getting rich. I had that. Was Reverend in the Dutch Reformed Church. A very important man. And enough money to live nicely. But human life "sucks". That is why Jesus was not interested when He walked the earth. And that is why the Creator or these things say about them that they are but the shadow of the real things.

He created these things so that we can understand the principles of the Real World. A shadow is but a dim and distorted image of the Real. That is what you have now in your "gym shorts" And some time in future you will not even have your "gym shorts" anymore. And that is what you live for.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:27 am

Cadmusteeth wrote:
Johan wrote:
Then you would loose what you could have had.
I can live with that. Don't think I'm missing all that much anyway.
So you do admit it is just a thought in your head that you "will not miss all that much".

And therefor you also do not like to be reminded of it.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:33 am

Halleyscomet wrote:Speaking of people who declare themselves to be a god...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 4K1ixCp0cg
Yep. Thanks. Will help them. Seems they are struggling over there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4K1ixC ... ------KiXY

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: In which we marvel at the puffed up absurdity of Johan's Narcissism

Post by Johan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:47 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:We need to speak together. So I will link this post obviously like I always do. Then Daniel can answer for himself.
Based on Halleyscomet's retelling of Daniel's posts, if he shows up here and tries to spew his hateful BS, he'll be banned after his first post.
Seems you are very scared of him. And you are going to run to "god" again for help. Shows the difference between you and me clearly. He is there at my place. Doing and saying as he please. No problem to me. I can handle him. You cannot.

The problem is just. He "god/your god" is not always there to help. Many trusted him and found their "death". They do every day. Like those children killed in the massacre. He is not really God but just "god".
Amusing. You equate kicking out a jackass for acting like an jackass with being "scared" of the jackass.
Everybody has his own motive. Maybe yours is lack of Forgiveness.
Halleyscomet wrote: Is this how you rationalize the venues that have banned you?
Nope.

That is king Saul.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:04 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:It also means, by Johan’s description of a divine life, I am a consort of a deity, as I’ve slept with a female bartender.
In that case, I am a deity, since I've been a bartender. :mrgreen:
Nope. You got to be born one.
You're getting boring again Johan.
So how did my "Terrible Things" sit with you. Bet you never heard about a Toi-toi against "god". That is why they call me the devil.

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9556206

If you do not understand that one then maybe the second one that is in the making can help you.


Halleyscomet wrote: As an aside, you remember how I was planing to use you as a minor character who gets killed off in a novella I'm working on? Good news. I've decided if your character survives the vicious beating with his own club I can use him later in the plot. There's a point where I need a community to turn against an evil character who had been manipulating the community. Having the character based on you turn up as the mangled survivor of an attempted murder in which the villain had been complacent would work nicely. As a bonus it makes the resolution of her plot-line a bit less "tidy." I'm also planning to have your character's survival and drift in the big bad's direction to be something of an "It follows" slow burn.

You get to be a Checkoff's Gun!
Yep. I know about your book.

But in my case, as seen in the Toi-toi, the "community" is walking behind me. And the police followed us because it was perfectly well organised according to all the laws guiding a toi-toi. And the "evil character" in the Real Story is the rich stealing the money of the poor using lies. And God walking with me correcting this horrible wrong.

I am sorry for messing up your book. As you know now that I am not actually fighting the court orders. We are working together. I am actually the one that should get them and protect myself against the "brutal ones". But I rather stick with God then trusting human means.

On the other hand you can still write it. Just based it on the character "backbiting/sacrosanct" gave you.

And then you can write a second one too. The Real One based on Me.

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Johan wrote:Yep. I know about your book.
I should hope so. I told you about it.
Johan wrote:I am sorry for messing up your book.
You haven't messed up my book. The delusional, narcissistic, sociopath I'm basing on you will be very useful for advancing the plot. Most the villains in the story are women and the people they're directly manipulating, so having a looming male menace with the potential to destroy one of the main villains will help balance out the gender inequalities.
Johan wrote:On the other hand you can still write it. Just based it on the character "backbiting/sacrosanct" gave you.

And then you can write a second one too. The Real One based on Me.
You misunderstand Johan. The "backbiting/sacrosanct" depiction IS the real you. I'm basing the character on how others see you, not on how you see yourself. Don't worry though Johann, the delusional sociopath will see himself in the same glowing, rose-tinted terms you see yourself.

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1180
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Cadmusteeth » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:09 pm

Johan wrote: So you do admit it is just a thought in your head that you "will not miss all that much".

And therefor you also do not like to be reminded of it.
Not for the reasons you want them to be.

craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by craig4 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:27 am

Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Cadmusteeth wrote:
Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:I kind of expect that a god wouldn't have let his family fall apart
I warned them. They didn't heed the warning. God is not into forcing people to stay with Him. They want out . . .they are welcome.
craig4 wrote: or get relegated to tending a bush bar by a local judge and the cops. You kind of suck at this whole god thing.
I am not "relegated". I am "elevated". From human life to God Life. And I am here to show you the way.
I'd rather have him help me find da wae.
https://youtu.be/MtzMUJIofNg
Then you would loose what you could have had.
So what? It's not as if you have anything of value to offer.
Yep. To you. But your eyes have not yet opened to see.
craig4 wrote: My after work out gym-shorts have more godlike powers than you.
What "godlike power" is that?
craig4 wrote: You suck at being a god.
You suck at seeing.
craig4 wrote: You're just a pathetic divorced guy who tends someone else's bush bar.
Judged by human eyes yes. But eyes that does not see.

craig4 wrote: What are you going to do, get the {!#%@} kicked out of you by someone with a Zulu war-club again? Yeah, that's impressive.
Another Child to serve. As God is into serving and not into getting rich. I had that. Was Reverend in the Dutch Reformed Church. A very important man. And enough money to live nicely. But human life "sucks". That is why Jesus was not interested when He walked the earth. And that is why the Creator or these things say about them that they are but the shadow of the real things.

He created these things so that we can understand the principles of the Real World. A shadow is but a dim and distorted image of the Real. That is what you have now in your "gym shorts" And some time in future you will not even have your "gym shorts" anymore. And that is what you live for.
Ha Ha.... there you go again, another stupid god who used to do things and will someday do something again but does {!#%@} all right now. Bring it bitch or shut the {!#%@} up. Do as you're told boy and make with the god powers.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:11 am

Sacrosanct Revealed.



Robertson and the way they live is sacrosanct in relation to a court case that we are speaking about.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=927

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2314

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2224


And that is in spite of this case being a public case. A public case is not "sacrosanct".

These are the Christians who are "sacrosanct". And we believe it to be the "leader of the army"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6k8g7i6ta1li ... 1.pdf?dl=0

But God and the way He Lives is Transparent.

He got Himself a Bible. Yep. All His Good and "Bad" actions there for all to see.

Now there should be a reason for the leader of the army for not being a witness of the God of the Bible.

But he teaches the God of the Bible.

So in actual living he is far from the God of the Bible.

Why?

And he had ample opportunity to help the whole community of Robertson with a 18 year problem that is a thorn in their flesh.

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9553732

He was the one chosen by the overall church in Robertson to be their leader in this court case. And he failed drastically.

In fact the whole endeavor of the church in Robertson failed dramatically. And in fact are still failing and will be failing for the rest of their lives.

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9554325

But we know from evidence that people doing bad things are hiding themselves away.

Because they are an embarrassment to themselves.

On the other hand those who do Good things does not hide away.

John 3
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

We have been waiting on Abaddon and waiting and waiting and waiting.

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9554094


To give us the missing evidence. But he just stay "sacrosanct".

So I have to give it since I know about it.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&start=280#p636433

And now we have the missing link.

We know why they are all "sacrosanct".

And you know now why I am the Wife of God because I also have my Bible.



And only a God have the ability to have a Bible.

Humans are "sacrosanct". Because of their "skeletons" in their wardrobes.

craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by craig4 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:07 am

Johan wrote:Sacrosanct Revealed.



Robertson and the way they live is sacrosanct in relation to a court case that we are speaking about.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=927

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2314

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2224


And that is in spite of this case being a public case. A public case is not "sacrosanct".

These are the Christians who are "sacrosanct". And we believe it to be the "leader of the army"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6k8g7i6ta1li ... 1.pdf?dl=0

But God and the way He Lives is Transparent.

He got Himself a Bible. Yep. All His Good and "Bad" actions there for all to see.

Now there should be a reason for the leader of the army for not being a witness of the God of the Bible.

But he teaches the God of the Bible.

So in actual living he is far from the God of the Bible.

Why?

And he had ample opportunity to help the whole community of Robertson with a 18 year problem that is a thorn in their flesh.

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9553732

He was the one chosen by the overall church in Robertson to be their leader in this court case. And he failed drastically.

In fact the whole endeavor of the church in Robertson failed dramatically. And in fact are still failing and will be failing for the rest of their lives.

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9554325

But we know from evidence that people doing bad things are hiding themselves away.

Because they are an embarrassment to themselves.

On the other hand those who do Good things does not hide away.

John 3
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

We have been waiting on Abaddon and waiting and waiting and waiting.

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9554094


To give us the missing evidence. But he just stay "sacrosanct".

So I have to give it since I know about it.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&start=280#p636433

And now we have the missing link.

We know why they are all "sacrosanct".

And you know now why I am the Wife of God because I also have my Bible.



And only a God have the ability to have a Bible.

Humans are "sacrosanct". Because of their "skeletons" in their wardrobes.
Well, they beat you. You lost this fight and they won. Maybe you'll go all god on them someday. Call us when you do, otherwise the people of Robertson went out and spanked you good.

Johan
BANNED
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Johan » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:49 am


craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by craig4 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:31 am

All I saw was that the town of Robertson doesn't care about you anymore and you have moved on. Follow their example. They won; they wanted to be shot of you and they now are.

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:29 am

Johan wrote:Copy pasta yum yum

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9557598

Enjoy!
I disagree. When a low energy troll squirts out a rambling pool of Bristol 7 and then posts it to multiple forums it’s spam, not copypasta.

Now, when you excrete multiple Bible verses as if doing so proved you right about something, THAT is copypasta.

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:19 pm

craig4 wrote:All I saw was that the town of Robertson doesn't care about you anymore and you have moved on. Follow their example. They won; they wanted to be shot of you and they now are.
It's sad really. Johan's actions show he's so bent out of shape over it he might as well have peyronie's disease. :shock:

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:I have not judged anyone except you, and that judgment is based on the evidence you yourself provided, not my estimation that you are ignorant of knowledge I possess.
Nope. You missed the evidence.
No, I didn't. You yourself provided the evidence, along with multiple admissions of your wrong actions.
You missed
...nothing. Every item in your novella of a post is an attempt to justify your unethical and illegal acts. You continue to provide links to your own statements, claiming they're "evidence," but they're not. Like this:
You missed the evidence that I can walk on water:
(link to Facebook timeline where I wrote, "I can walk on water.")
(link to my personal website where I wrote, "I can walk on water.")
(link to another forum where I wrote, "I can walk on water.")
The same claim made on different websites is not evidence that proves the current claim. :lol:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:14 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Have you never tried to find the correct faith? You just knew from the beginning? From what age?
My entire life. My parents raised me to think critically, so I've always been incapable of blinding believing without evidence, and there's no evidence that gods exist. You probably think the Bible is evidence, but it's not; thinking that a culture's mythology constitutes evidence is just another blind belief.
I actually never spoke about the Bible being evidence
Yes, you did. You've quoted the Bible as "evidence" of the "righteousness" of your actions and ideas multiple times. This entire thread is proof.
Johan wrote:No Christian built his belief on the Bible or is blind. A Christian is a witness. He witnesses that the Bible is correct according to what he actually has seen and experienced.
Wrong again. Most Christians cherry-pick quotes from the Bible to justify their behavior...just like you're doing. And it's nearly always hypocritical, since they don't abide by EVERY instruction in the Bible...just like you.

I encountered a homophobe with religious tattoos once. He quoted Leviticus as "evidence" of the "righteousness" of his bigotry.
You must not have sexual intercourse with a male as one has sexual intercourse with a woman; it is a detestable act.—Leviticus 18:22 NET
Apparently, that's the only verse of Leviticus this heavily tattooed man read, since the very next chapter states:
You must not slash your body for a dead person or incise a tattoo on yourself.—Leviticus 19:28
You do this exact type of cherry-picking to "prove" your "righteousness."
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Do you blindly believe that Ancient Greek myth proves the existence of the Titans? That Celtic myth proves the existence of the Fomorians? That Norse myth proves the existence of the Valkyries? I'll bet you don't believe any of those things, yet you believe that the myths of Bronze Age Hebrews are factual. :lol:
Sure I do not belief in those things because I have not experienced or seen anything of the sort. I am not delusional.
...says the man who claims he's not only a god, but also god's wife. :lol:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:15 pm

Johan wrote:Jesus was baptised. But He didn't have the Power I have. Remember I have to do greater things than He did.
Now you believe you're more important and powerful than Jesus, the son of god?! :lol: Congratulations! You've managed to move from the Sixth Circle (heresy) to the Eighth Circle (fraud), although your soul may have to be divided amongst several Bolgia to afford proper punishment for your sins. Most likely the 4th (false prophets), the 6th (hypocrites), the 9th (sowers of discord), and the 10th (perjurers), although certainly part of it should remain in the Sixth Circle for your continuing heresy.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:16 pm

Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:It also means, by Johan’s description of a divine life, I am a consort of a deity, as I’ve slept with a female bartender.
In that case, I am a deity, since I've been a bartender. :mrgreen:
Nope. You got to be born one.
No, you don't. Bartending skills are not genetic, silly. :roll:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:I have not judged anyone except you, and that judgment is based on the evidence you yourself provided, not my estimation that you are ignorant of knowledge I possess.
Nope. You missed the evidence.
No, I didn't. You yourself provided the evidence, along with multiple admissions of your wrong actions.
You missed
...nothing. Every item in your novella of a post is an attempt to justify your unethical and illegal acts. You continue to provide links to your own statements, claiming they're "evidence," but they're not. Like this:
You missed the evidence that I can walk on water:
(link to Facebook timeline where I wrote, "I can walk on water.")
(link to my personal website where I wrote, "I can walk on water.")
(link to another forum where I wrote, "I can walk on water.")
The same claim made on different websites is not evidence that proves the current claim. :lol:
Speaking of walking on water:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryr75N0nki0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydk0EnUbnjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMHUMxSfn3I

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: In which we marvel at the puffed up absurdity of Johan's Narcissism

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:33 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Based on Halleyscomet's retelling of Daniel's posts, if he shows up here and tries to spew his hateful BS, he'll be banned after his first post.
Seems you are very scared of him.
Have you been smoking meth? Your powers of observation are sadly lacking. There's no reason for anyone to be scared of a random internet {!#%@}. Don't project your own fear onto others.
Johan wrote:And you are going to run to "god" again for help.
I've never "run to god for help" in my life, and I'm sure as {!#%@} not about to start wasting my time believing in an imaginary sky daddy.
Johan wrote:Shows the difference between you and me clearly.
No. The difference is that I'm not a paranoid, delusional, narcissistic sociopath...and you are.
Johan wrote:The problem is just. He "god/your god" is not always there to help. Many trusted him and found their "death". They do every day. Like those children killed in the massacre. He is not really God but just "god".
1. I don't have a god.
2. I've never in my life trusted your god; he's manifestly untrustworthy. (cf. Job, Abraham, and others)
3. Now you're saying that your god isn't really "God?" You are a terminally {!#%@} up individual who can't even keep his own dogma straight from one post to the next.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
craig4 wrote:All I saw was that the town of Robertson doesn't care about you anymore and you have moved on. Follow their example. They won; they wanted to be shot of you and they now are.
It's sad really. Johan's actions show he's so bent out of shape over it he might as well have peyronie's disease. :shock:
:lol: I had to google that one. Then I collapsed into gales of laughter.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:01 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
craig4 wrote:All I saw was that the town of Robertson doesn't care about you anymore and you have moved on. Follow their example. They won; they wanted to be shot of you and they now are.
It's sad really. Johan's actions show he's so bent out of shape over it he might as well have peyronie's disease. :shock:
:lol: I had to google that one. Then I collapsed into gales of laughter.
Thank you.

If he could keep his story straight such comparisons wouldn't be thrust into the conversation. He keeps veering off on tangents, bending the conversation this way and that, never getting to the point.

(Too much?)
Nikki Nyx wrote:3. Now you're saying that your god isn't really "God?" You are a terminally {!#%@} up individual who can't even keep his own dogma straight from one post to the next.
He's a man who claims to be the wife of a male deity. Whatever terms we could use to describe Johan and his claims, "straight" is NOT one of them.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Nikki Nyx » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:17 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
craig4 wrote:All I saw was that the town of Robertson doesn't care about you anymore and you have moved on. Follow their example. They won; they wanted to be shot of you and they now are.
It's sad really. Johan's actions show he's so bent out of shape over it he might as well have peyronie's disease. :shock:
:lol: I had to google that one. Then I collapsed into gales of laughter.
Thank you.

If he could keep his story straight such comparisons wouldn't be thrust into the conversation. He keeps veering off on tangents, bending the conversation this way and that, never getting to the point.
And contradicting things he's said previously. I mean, now he's claiming he's more powerful than Jesus, and that his god isn't really "God" with a capital G. Trump could take narcissism lessons from Johan. :roll:
Halleyscomet wrote:(Too much?)
Nope. If the shoe fits... :mrgreen:
Halleyscomet wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:3. Now you're saying that your god isn't really "God?" You are a terminally {!#%@} up individual who can't even keep his own dogma straight from one post to the next.
He's a man who claims to be the wife of a male deity. Whatever terms we could use to describe Johan and his claims, "straight" is NOT one of them.
:lol:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:43 pm

Ok Johan, if you’re a god, god's wife or whatever you’re claiming this week, explain the Religious significance of Judges chapter 19.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9661
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Poodle » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:59 pm

Judges? I don't think he's got past his Exodus yet.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8924
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Aztexan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:00 pm

Coloring or reading?
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by Halleyscomet » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:57 pm

Aztexan wrote:Coloring or reading?
Cliffs Notes.

craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Total Freedom

Post by craig4 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:11 am

Cadmusteeth wrote:
Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:I kind of expect that a god wouldn't have let his family fall apart
I warned them. They didn't heed the warning. God is not into forcing people to stay with Him. They want out . . .they are welcome.
craig4 wrote: or get relegated to tending a bush bar by a local judge and the cops. You kind of suck at this whole god thing.
I am not "relegated". I am "elevated". From human life to God Life. And I am here to show you the way.
I'd rather have him help me find de wae.
https://youtu.be/MtzMUJIofNg
Okay, I finally watched that video (against my better judgment). You're a dick for getting that stupid, vapid, insipid song stuck in my head. What's with the dumb bitch in all the armor at the bottom of the volcano? It seems like she should be able to go to the weird ass, co-dependent dog looking things instead of all of them jumping in the volcano to go find her.

Locked