True Love

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:33 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:These are all human ideas and perceptions. And it is not really important what people think.
By your admissions here, the ideas and perceptions you're conveying to us are 'not really important.'
Nope. Mine is from God so they are important.



Nikki Nyx wrote:Since you cannot prove your god exists,


So who changed slavery into our present day acceptance of other nations?


Nikki Nyx wrote:you also cannot prove that your ideas and perceptions are important, since you claim they're not your ideas and perceptions.


So are the last remains of slavery not important?

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8645
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Aztexan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Johan wrote:
Aztexan wrote:Johan, you delusional twit, post a video of you performing a miracle.
Or you can, you know, STFU.

Love, God


So how will that benefit your Children?


By protecting them from delusional, possibly dangerous religious {!#%@} who may try to use their idiotic beliefs to hurt others.
trump is Putin's bitch

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:23 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I'm...............out.


You are . . . . . .. out of words. Stay and you will get more. They are the result of ideas and concepts. You have none left. You need to fill up.

And your Mom will miss you.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:38 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Matt: Hah, hah..........if Johan is Mad.......what should we think of you as most likely the last person to disengage with him.......if you ever do. You have a remarkable tenacity.........tolerance to the stupid...... what would you call it?


Your answer lies here. Why does God not "disengage" with "mad" people?

Here is someone who is with me already for 10 years on the Internet.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... %22R%22%7D

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:40 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble, but I tend to use 'sweetie' condescendingly, much like Southerners use 'bless your heart' to mean '{!#%@} you.'
Sorry to burst your bubble. but I thought so from the beginning.
No, you didn't. You thought I was being affectionate.
Johan wrote:Well at least you like me (sweetie)...


Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:...and if you are not the confused one then in your mind it has to be me?
Based on your posts in this thread, yes.
You have only your opinion or evidence too?
Your posts in this thread = evidence.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:45 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote: Since you cannot prove your god exists,
So who changed slavery into our present day acceptance of other nations?
Are you so ignorant that you believe slavery has been abolished around the world? It hasn't. Also, what 'present day acceptance of other nations?' Most humans remain horribly xenophobic.
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote: you also cannot prove that your ideas and perceptions are important, since you claim they're not your ideas and perceptions.
So are the last remains of slavery not important?
Your question has nothing to do with my statement. The judges rule this as another dodge.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Aztexan wrote:
Johan wrote:
Aztexan wrote:Johan, you delusional twit, post a video of you performing a miracle.
Or you can, you know, STFU.

Love, God


So how will that benefit your Children?


By protecting them from delusional, possibly dangerous religious {!#%@} who may try to use their idiotic beliefs to hurt others.


Nope. Actually it is to release them.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... %22R%22%7D

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:31 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble, but I tend to use 'sweetie' condescendingly, much like Southerners use 'bless your heart' to mean '{!#%@} you.'
Sorry to burst your bubble. but I thought so from the beginning.



Nikki Nyx wrote: No, you didn't. You thought I was being affectionate.
Johan wrote:Well at least you like me (sweetie)...


You are welcome to your opinion.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:...and if you are not the confused one then in your mind it has to be me?
Based on your posts in this thread, yes.
You have only your opinion or evidence too?
Your posts in this thread = evidence.


So why are they evidence of my "madness" as I gave links that I am actually living what I am saying and that it is beneficial to society. . . .

and more that it uplifts society to better living standards?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:48 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Since you cannot prove your god exists,
So who changed slavery into our present day acceptance of other nations?




Nikki Nyx wrote:Are you so ignorant that you believe slavery has been abolished around the world?
It hasn't.


Yep. I know about those that are too stubborn to accept the Truth.

Nikki Nyx wrote:Also, what 'present day acceptance of other nations?' Most humans remain horribly xenophobic.


Yep. We need to elevate them from their "human-ness".

Nikki Nyx wrote: Your question has nothing to do with my statement. The judges rule this as another dodge.


The judge should not rule before the judge has all the evidence.

But we are into God's actions. He relieved the world of slavery. Those that saw the better society life and the additional raise of human behavior and existence benefit and are more happy. And the stubborn ones are still not benefiting and stay in their low quality human life with the resulting unhappiness.

So now we move on. God is now here to remove slavery here as He did in the past.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:21 pm

Johan wrote:So why are they evidence of my "madness" as I gave links that I am actually living what I am saying and that it is beneficial to society. . . .

and more that it uplifts society to better living standards?
Anecdotal data is not evidence.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:18 pm

Johan wrote:But we are into God's actions. He relieved the world of slavery.
He not only condoned slavery, he advocated for it...
44 “‘As for your male and female slaves who may belong to you – you may buy male and female slaves from the nations all around you. 45 Also you may buy slaves from the children of the foreigners who reside with you, and from their families that are with you, whom they have fathered in your land, they may become your property. 46 You may give them as inheritance to your children after you to possess as property. You may enslave them perpetually. However, as for your brothers the Israelites, no man may rule over his brother harshly. — Leviticus 25:44-46

How to make someone your slave forever...
2 “If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years, but in the seventh year he will go out free without paying anything. 3 If he came in by himself he will go out by himself; if he had a wife when he came in, then his wife will go out with him. 4 If his master gave him a wife, and she bore sons or daughters, the wife and the children will belong to her master, and he will go out by himself. 5 But if the servant should declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free,’ 6 then his master must bring him to the judges, and he will bring him to the door or the doorposts, and his master will pierce his ear with an awl, and he shall serve him forever. — Exodus 21:2-6

Sell your own children into slavery...
7 “If a man sells his daughter as a female servant, she will not go out as the male servants do. 8 If she does not please her master, who has designated her for himself, then he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to a foreign nation, because he has dealt deceitfully with her. 9 If he designated her for his son, then he will deal with her according to the customary rights of daughters. 10 If he takes another wife, he must not diminish the first one’s food, her clothing, or her marital rights. 11 If he does not provide her with these three things, then she will go out free, without paying money. — Exodus 21:7-11

It's fine to beat your slaves as long as you don't kill them...
20 “If a man strikes his male servant or his female servant with a staff so that he or she dies as a result of the blow, he will surely be punished. 21 However, if the injured servant survives one or two days, the owner will not be punished, for he has suffered the loss. — Exodus 21:20-21

And lest you mistakenly believe Jesus was any better, he directed slaves to obey without question...
5 Slaves, obey your human masters with fear and trembling, in the sincerity of your heart as to Christ, 6 not like those who do their work only when someone is watching – as people-pleasers – but as slaves of Christ doing the will of God from the heart. 7 Obey with enthusiasm, as though serving the Lord and not people, 8 because you know that each person, whether slave or free, if he does something good, this will be rewarded by the Lord. — Ephesians 6:5-8

1 Those who are under the yoke as slaves must regard their own masters as deserving of full respect. This will prevent the name of God and Christian teaching from being discredited. — 1 Timothy 6:1

And also described the appropriate way to beat your slaves...
47 That servant who knew his master’s will but did not get ready or do what his master asked will receive a severe beating. 48 But the one who did not know his master’s will and did things worthy of punishment will receive a light beating. — Luke 12:47-48
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: True Love

Postby Confidencia » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:32 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote:beyond the completion of an idiot.
The expression is "beyond the comprehension of an idiot".


That's the textbook version ellard. But when I say "beyond the completion of an idiot" it is like saying you are off the scale, no words can actually describe the level of your stupidity :lol:

You really should learn basic English before posting again, and making yourself look so stupid all the time.


My English is not the problem, it's you comprehension skills. Above and beyond the formalities you are clueless.

You have never read a whole book have you? Neither has Johan. You two should both go to another religious forum rather than spamming your stupid religious views on an anti-religious skeptic forum. :lol:


I've read tons of books, but then I stopped reading as soon as I realised everybody was writing in their sleep. :lol:

Shall we be civil for a change Mathew?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: True Love

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:28 pm

Confidencia wrote: Shall we be civil for a change Mathew?
No. You are a religious idiot spamming your crap religion in a thread started by another religious idiot spamming their religious crap. :lol:

You are both fair game on a science based skeptic forum.
:D

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:22 am

My Children

I give you another Child(to be). A very interesting one. That I released from his "ghost" status. And he enjoys being with me. At this stage with the wrong intentions. But never mind that. He enjoys his new found Freedom with His Mother. I want to take you into it as well.

Take a look:

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9546029

Obviously I will link him here as I am His Mother(to be). And you will all enjoy happy reunion. As I am into bringing together all my Children into One Big Happy Family.

Love Mom.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: True Love

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:29 am

Johan wrote:I give you another Child(to be).
You gave us Confidencia? Can you take him back? :D
Johan wrote: And he enjoys being with me.
Is that because you are both mad and spamming religious nonsense on an atheist skeptic forum? Or is it because you are both really dumb? :D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: True Love

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:34 am

So you are, indeed, an insane christian transsexual! I thought so.

Johan wrote:Yep. I am a Family man.

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9546029

Johan wrote:Love Mom.
Isn't there a porn site called Spanking Christian Trannies. I think they have a position for you. :lol:

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9037
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:47 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:So you are, indeed, an insane christian transsexual! I thought so.

Johan wrote:Yep. I am a Family man.

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9546029

Johan wrote:Love Mom.
Isn't there a porn site called Spanking Christian Trannies. I think they have a position for you. :lol:

Sung to the tune of 'Onward Christian Soldiers'. I know it well.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30717
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: True Love

Postby Gord » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:50 am

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:Mommygodman would be from Africa, I'm assuming, and would therefore be British or something. (I forget how history works.)

That is now my body. But the Me is from Above.

Nope. You're just another nutter let loose on the internet.

It is easy to speak but more difficult to speak the Truth.

And if it is the Truth then you will have some evidence. And we like that.

You so craaaaazy (evidence has been provided to support my conclusion :P ).

Where! Where . . . .where?

I find it implausible that you have managed to ignore your own posts.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30717
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: True Love

Postby Gord » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:52 am

...although I suppose anyone who could get 1500 court orders against himself might also be able to figure out a way to ignore himself, too.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22120
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: True Love

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:01 am

It takes a genius. :-P
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Halleyscomet » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:50 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Johan wrote:I give you another Child(to be).
You gave us Confidencia? Can you take him back? :D
Johan wrote: And he enjoys being with me.
Is that because you are both mad and spamming religious nonsense on an atheist skeptic forum? Or is it because you are both really dumb? :D


Neither. He’s lying about me. I’ve been openly critical of him for being a liar since I first started interacting with him. He cannot be trusted. If you follow one of his links to the “God and Superman” discussion on the Skeptics’ Guide to the Universe forum and read my posts you’ll get a nice summary of some of his abusive behavior in the past.

Based upon what I know of him I’m tempted to describe him as a David Koresh wanna-be that lacks that monster’s ability to gather followers, but I think that comparison would be unduly harsh upon the late Mr. Koresh.

Ask hm what he REALLY did to his daughters.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:59 pm

Poodle wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Isn't there a porn site called Spanking Christian Trannies. I think they have a position for you. :lol:

Sung to the tune of 'Onward Christian Soldiers'. I know it well.
:rotfl: For the rest of my life, every time I hear that song, I'm going to think of this.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30717
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: True Love

Postby Gord » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:30 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Johan wrote:I give you another Child(to be).
You gave us Confidencia? Can you take him back? :D
Johan wrote: And he enjoys being with me.
Is that because you are both mad and spamming religious nonsense on an atheist skeptic forum? Or is it because you are both really dumb? :D


Neither. He’s lying about me. I’ve been openly critical of him for being a liar since I first started interacting with him. He cannot be trusted. If you follow one of his links to the “God and Superman” discussion on the Skeptics’ Guide to the Universe forum and read my posts you’ll get a nice summary of some of his abusive behavior in the past.

Based upon what I know of him I’m tempted to describe him as a David Koresh wanna-be that lacks that monster’s ability to gather followers, but I think that comparison would be unduly harsh upon the late Mr. Koresh.

Ask hm what he REALLY did to his daughters.

:wave: Hi, Halleyscomet.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: True Love

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:26 am

Halleyscomet wrote: Neither. He’s (Johan) lying about me.
That's alright. None of us read his posts as they are too incoherent. He also got banned from the International Skeptics Forum, further indicating he's a mere insane troll.

Halleyscomet wrote:If you follow one of his links to the “God and Superman” discussion on the Skeptics’ Guide to the Universe forum and read my posts you’ll get a nice summary of some of his abusive behavior in the past.

Link to that thread on SGU.
https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,49517.0.html

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: True Love

Postby Confidencia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:21 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote: Shall we be civil for a change Mathew?
No. You are a religious idiot spamming your crap religion in a thread started by another religious idiot spamming their religious crap. :lol:

You are both fair game on a science based skeptic forum.
:D


:lol: You silly little man. Why are you so childish?

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30717
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: True Love

Postby Gord » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:25 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote: Neither. He’s (Johan) lying about me.
That's alright. None of us read his posts as they are too incoherent.

I read them. And yes, "incoherent" is a good word for them.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:30 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:So why are they evidence of my "madness" as I gave links that I am actually living what I am saying and that it is beneficial to society. . . .

and more that it uplifts society to better living standards?
Anecdotal data is not evidence.


Actually it has been researched.


https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9545649

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:00 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:But we are into God's actions. He relieved the world of slavery.
He not only condoned slavery, he advocated for it...
44 “‘As for your male and female slaves who may belong to you – you may buy male and female slaves from the nations all around you. 45 Also you may buy slaves from the children of the foreigners who reside with you, and from their families that are with you, whom they have fathered in your land, they may become your property. 46 You may give them as inheritance to your children after you to possess as property. You may enslave them perpetually. However, as for your brothers the Israelites, no man may rule over his brother harshly. — Leviticus 25:44-46

How to make someone your slave forever...
2 “If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years, but in the seventh year he will go out free without paying anything. 3 If he came in by himself he will go out by himself; if he had a wife when he came in, then his wife will go out with him. 4 If his master gave him a wife, and she bore sons or daughters, the wife and the children will belong to her master, and he will go out by himself. 5 But if the servant should declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free,’ 6 then his master must bring him to the judges, and he will bring him to the door or the doorposts, and his master will pierce his ear with an awl, and he shall serve him forever. — Exodus 21:2-6

Sell your own children into slavery...
7 “If a man sells his daughter as a female servant, she will not go out as the male servants do. 8 If she does not please her master, who has designated her for himself, then he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to a foreign nation, because he has dealt deceitfully with her. 9 If he designated her for his son, then he will deal with her according to the customary rights of daughters. 10 If he takes another wife, he must not diminish the first one’s food, her clothing, or her marital rights. 11 If he does not provide her with these three things, then she will go out free, without paying money. — Exodus 21:7-11

It's fine to beat your slaves as long as you don't kill them...
20 “If a man strikes his male servant or his female servant with a staff so that he or she dies as a result of the blow, he will surely be punished. 21 However, if the injured servant survives one or two days, the owner will not be punished, for he has suffered the loss. — Exodus 21:20-21

And lest you mistakenly believe Jesus was any better, he directed slaves to obey without question...
5 Slaves, obey your human masters with fear and trembling, in the sincerity of your heart as to Christ, 6 not like those who do their work only when someone is watching – as people-pleasers – but as slaves of Christ doing the will of God from the heart. 7 Obey with enthusiasm, as though serving the Lord and not people, 8 because you know that each person, whether slave or free, if he does something good, this will be rewarded by the Lord. — Ephesians 6:5-8

1 Those who are under the yoke as slaves must regard their own masters as deserving of full respect. This will prevent the name of God and Christian teaching from being discredited. — 1 Timothy 6:1

And also described the appropriate way to beat your slaves...
47 That servant who knew his master’s will but did not get ready or do what his master asked will receive a severe beating. 48 But the one who did not know his master’s will and did things worthy of punishment will receive a light beating. — Luke 12:47-48


Actually you do the same. You do not teach your child something that he is not ready to do. You wait until he reach that point where he can understand and accept and do it. At that stage the human beings could never fathom such an idea. So it was not important to teach them that at that stage. He was unto other things that was more important for them at the stage of development they were in. And He only started on that topic a 1000 years later if I am correct. Then the human race has advanced enough to see and do the necessary changes. But even then you will see that in some countries they took some more hundreds of years to fall in. They were obviously not so advanced than others in happy human existence.

So now we andvance further. For instance to tell you now to open all the prisons and set everybody free is not the time. But God will get to that eventually. At this stage He is just starting to removing punishment. As it advances we will get to that stage of "happy human existence".

I am already busy with that in Robertson for 17 years now. So in this specific development in human history it is about stopping with punishment.

You can not comprehend what I say now.

But God already showed us that right in the beginning when he set Kain free.

Gen 4:15  And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. 

Murderers etc. are to be set free. Of course up to now God has given many "rules" how to handle them. Until the time of setting everyone free.

But as I said. Do not worry. It will not just be forced on you. Although me and God know it we will move slowly with you. Bit by bit. So let us start from the beginning with this issue.

First. Before we get to Cain we begin at your home.

Set them free.

I am already busy in Robertson.

Was in my family and Die Herberg. To set them free.

http://johanabrahams.pnyhost.com/BetrokkenesE.htm


Now I am in the whole of the town and also showing what I am doing to the world. Using them as example. It is much easier to see then just to believe.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:19 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Johan wrote:I give you another Child(to be).
You gave us Confidencia? Can you take him back? :D


Actually I am Mom. Dad is into that. He has His reasons. So for now you will have to accept that it is for your and his own good.

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Johan wrote: And he enjoys being with me.
Is that because you are both mad and spamming religious nonsense on an atheist skeptic forum? Or is it because you are both really dumb? :D


Nope. This one really has his "club" ready for me.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8645
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Aztexan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:24 am

You're not going to address halleyscomet's post, Johan?
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9037
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:36 pm

Aztexan wrote:You're not going to address halleyscomet's post, Johan?

I think he'll treat it in the same way as he does the sale of alcohol in a den of iniquity.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:So why are they evidence of my "madness" as I gave links that I am actually living what I am saying and that it is beneficial to society. . . .

and more that it uplifts society to better living standards?
Anecdotal data is not evidence.
Actually it has been researched.
https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9545649
I actually followed your link this time. One photo of you with another person calling you "Mother" is not evidence. But halleyscomet's post at that link was incredibly educational. You are mad, and not in the Wonderland way.

Although I believe I may have said this to you already, I'll say it again: repeating nonsense does not make it factual. If I repeatedly claim to be a unicorn, and offer as proof one photo of me labeled "unicorn," neither of these things proves I'm a unicorn. My obvious facility with the English language and ability to type pretty much guarantee I'm not a unicorn. Not to mention I lack the requisite horn.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Johan wrote:You can not comprehend what I say now.
This statement is the only factual thing you've posted in this entire thread. No one comprehends your word salads, Johan, because they are irrational.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30717
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: True Love

Postby Gord » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:52 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:You can not comprehend what I say now.

This statement is the only factual thing you've posted in this entire thread. No one comprehends your word salads, Johan, because they are irrational.

I might. I'm pretty irrational myself. :nuts:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 13184
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: True Love

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:56 pm

Its more than rare that two irrational people can communicate with each other. Mouth sounds back and forth don't cut it.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: True Love

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:20 am

Aztexan wrote:You're not going to address halleyscomet's post, Johan?


As far as I can workout it's not that unusual a story.

Johan develops a severe psychiatric disease and starts thinking he is God's wife, although he is a male.
Johan starts harassing local church members so they get a court order against him,
Johan's wife and two children get a court order against him after he attacks them,
Johan is sent to a non voluntary psychiatrist hospital by authorities for a while
Johan is released as he isn't getting better, but is not a harm to himself or others,
Johan is banned from his home town and starts trolling internet forums to tell the world he is Mrs God


Johan's no different to Highflyertoo, who came here and told us he was Emmanuel, the real Jesus.
They are both just bat-shit crazy
:D

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:32 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:So you are, indeed, an insane christian transsexual! I thought so.

If I was that then it would have been evident in my society. And I gave you myself and my actual life. So you would be able to give evidence to that statement. Look around and see if you can find. Because at this stage it is just your opinion.


Johan wrote:Yep. I am a Family man.

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9546029

Johan wrote:Love Mom.




Matthew Ellard wrote:Isn't there a porn site called Spanking Christian Trannies. I think they have a position for you. :lol:


So how did you get to this conclusion?

But if there are you can direct my there. And if I am happily accepted we will know you spoke the truth.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:37 am

Poodle wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:So you are, indeed, an insane christian transsexual! I thought so.

Johan wrote:Yep. I am a Family man.

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9546029

Johan wrote:Love Mom.
Isn't there a porn site called Spanking Christian Trannies. I think they have a position for you. :lol:

Sung to the tune of 'Onward Christian Soldiers'. I know it well.


I am not gifted to sing. Can't keep the notes. But you can sing for us.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:49 am

Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:Mommygodman would be from Africa, I'm assuming, and would therefore be British or something. (I forget how history works.)

That is now my body. But the Me is from Above.

Nope. You're just another nutter let loose on the internet.

It is easy to speak but more difficult to speak the Truth.

And if it is the Truth then you will have some evidence. And we like that.

You so craaaaazy (evidence has been provided to support my conclusion :P ).

Where! Where . . . .where?

I find it implausible that you have managed to ignore your own posts.


It is because you do not see that I do not have the same opinion on my posts than you. So you will have to provide evidence to proof it to me.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:03 am

Gord wrote:...although I suppose anyone who could get 1500 court orders against himself might also be able to figure out a way to ignore himself, too.


Yep. I died as a human being. That is total ignorance. If I still was one the weight of those court orders would have killed me. Only one can do that to the humans.


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests