Macho man

What you think about how you think.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14685
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Macho man

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:48 am

I didn't think the "vigor" of the emperor was the point at all but rather the imposition of a cultural expectation?

And.......exactly why would women not be more successfully impregnated when monitored for peak fecundity as described?

I think you are mixing up "normal" sexual relationships with "life in a concubine court."

Ha, ha.................the Joke would be: Then how do you explain all the Chinese looking alike? Was it on this forum about a year back I read that 1 in 300 Chinese were related to Genghis Khan? I mean, when you rule the hordes, AND YOU HAVE A CONCUBINE SOCIAL SYSTEM IN PLACE.......... what else you gonna do? What would you do???????/ Twice a day.... before breakfast, after dinner. No emotional BS. Seems eminently doable to me.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Macho man

Postby Lance Kennedy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:49 am

That is because, Bobbo, you do not know much about human fertility. Getting a woman pregnant is not simply a case of "wham bam, thank you ma'am." It is common for women to have sex daily throughout their menstrual cycle, with no contraception and trying to get pregnant, and it just does not happen.

Certainly an emperor with lots of concubines will father many children. But not 4,000.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14685
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Macho man

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:01 am

Gee Lance.............. do YOU understand human fertility? IIRC..... the concubine masters monitored menstrual cycles of the young women I ASSUME TO ASSURE THE EMPEROR DID NOT WASTE HIS TIME WITH WOMEN NOT IN ESTRUS. (sic==YES, its a joke)

Care to modify your post above to cover THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU POSTED: having sex with women when they are maximally fertile? You know: actually being on point?
Last edited by bobbo_the_Pragmatist on Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 31675
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Macho man

Postby Gord » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:02 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:That is because, Bobbo, you do not know much about human fertility.

Here ya go: https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/bo ... gKXUPD_BwE
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14685
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Macho man

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:14 am

A quick google shows the most recently documented record at 800 for some Sultan 400 years ago. I doubt his team was as good as the Chinese at knowing when a woman was fertile............and perhaps not the cultural demand for same?

For myself.......I doubt I would enjoy mere copulation twice a day for more than a few years..........so I see the basis for the doubting. BUT==> on the pure biology of it all..............ride the starship.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Macho man

Postby Lance Kennedy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:32 am

You still do not get it, Bobbo.
Simply having sex when the woman is at her calculated fertile period will not result in pregnancy except some of the time. Technically, maximum fertility is 14 days after the onset of menstruation. However, that can vary substantially, and unpredictably. In addition, it is extremely common for a woman trying to get pregnant to have sex on her days of theoretical maximum fertility and not get pregnant. Sometimes repeatedly.

For a man who has numerous concubines to father 4,000 children would probably require at least 40,000 acts of sex, not 4,000. Maybe more.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14685
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Macho man

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:00 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:You still do not get it, Bobbo.
Simply having sex when the woman is at her calculated fertile period will not result in pregnancy except some of the time.
"Some of the time?" What is it about statistics are you denying? There is the rhythm method recommended by GAWD!!!!!!!!!! No, not our Gawd: the real god. This is the anti no kiddies paradigm. Are you saying that when you screw makes no statistical difference at all? Silly if you are.............and you are. So the question is: will you confirm this or switch subjects again, as if you weren't WRONG to begin with??????

Lance Kennedy wrote:However, that can vary substantially, and unpredictably.
No. The WHOLE POINT.... is that fecundity is very predictable=====>JUST AS YOU HAVE DONE. don't you understand English or statistics??????

You can screw more than twice per day (I'm guessing?) and for much more than 10 years. With the careful selection of concubines......I see no reason that 4K kiddies cannot be achieved. You know.........weirdly.......... I can see myself attracted to such a regime.......given I don't have to talk to her or them. Being RICH....AND THE KING. does have its bennies if seeing your face repeatedly in the crowd is a bennie. I start to stick on the pros and cons. As an existentialist....I really see no personal pleasure in having my own seed projected into the pool. Like I said.......give it a few years, rinse and repeat/reconsider. But....I don't like the Go game, and chess would get boring as well. Whats a guy with time on his hands (sic) supposed to do?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Macho man

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:48 pm

gorgeous wrote:women want a nice guy, preferably with a good deal of money and can take charge and be assertive....many 'nice guys' aren't like that....that is why at a younger age women may like a bad boy who is sexy and exciting...when they get older and want a good father for kids they will choose a nice guy....yes men want to be needed...but I was told I am too needy by a guy who told me he loved me so I don't know.....it is common that very successful women can't find a guy to marry them....they really don't need a man as they can take care of themselves...on shows those women talk about their success and how many degrees they have.----traits men have never been interested in....that would be why they can't get a man to marry them...men still want to be no. 1 and have dinner waiting when they get home....I like a nice,sweet guy but many are not assertive enough....they are more like boys than men...

I don't think I've ever seen a post with more generalizations than this one. Your limited personal experience is not a microcosm from which you can extrapolate valid conclusions about the general population. Your 'wants' are not representative of all women's 'wants.' What you're doing is like someone saying, "All my boyfriends have cheated on me, therefore, all men are cheaters."

Personally, I don't need or want a man to 'take charge' any more than I want one who defers to me constantly. Either extreme is annoying. In the first case, I can make my own decisions, thank you very much. In the second case, I'm not your mom. And if a man is uninterested in my intelligence, then I'm not interested in him. It's exceedingly tedious trying to have a relationship with someone who's not your intellectual equal. I'm not being arrogant here, but someone who values intellectual pursuits needs a partner who also values them. Otherwise, both will be unhappy.

I also find it depressing that you believe women only need men for financial support. How's life in Pleasantville?
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Macho man

Postby gorgeous » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:10 pm

never said that....you must be a feminist ....they thought women would vote for a woman...they have no idea what's important to real women....jobs, taxes, husband...not a woman president...money is important to a happy life ....when they get older woman realize what's needed...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Macho man

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:33 pm

gorgeous wrote:never said that....
Yes, you did. Allow me to quote you...
gorgeous wrote:it is common that very successful women can't find a guy to marry them....they really don't need a man as they can take care of themselves

gorgeous wrote:you must be a feminist ....
I am an advocate for equal rights for everyone.
gorgeous wrote:they thought women would vote for a woman...
Wrong again. I know any number of self-described feminists who voted for Bernie Sanders because his record showed him to be more of a feminist than Clinton.
gorgeous wrote:they have no idea what's important to real women....jobs, taxes, husband...not a woman president...
So...women have no idea what's important to women? The hole you're digging is so deep, you can't get out of it without help.
gorgeous wrote:money is important to a happy life ....when they get older woman realize what's needed...
Just another post filled with unfounded, misguided generalizations. Your viewpoint is not shared by every woman. Grow up.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Macho man

Postby gorgeous » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:37 pm

never said they only want a man for financial support...never said all women either....yes ...liberal feminists have no idea what's important to real women...they think all women are like them and want to be like them...it's why Hillary was doomed...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Macho man

Postby gorgeous » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:56 pm

Christina Hoff Sommers To Feminists: You're Out-Of-Touch Elitists ...



https://www.splicetoday.com/.../christi ... ut-of-to...


Dec 8, 2016 - Christina Hoff Sommers To Feminists: You're Out-Of-Touch Elitists. Chris Beck. Feminists have lost touch with reality. Rsz christina hoff sommers.jpg?ixlib=rails 2.1 ...



Today's feminists are so out of touch with how most women live, they ...



www.telegraph.co.uk › Women


Dec 11, 2015 - Today's feminists are so out of touch with how most women live, they might as well be on another planet. I'm not saying there isn't further to go for women's equality, but a lot of the key feminist cause celebres are issues for everyone. A suffragette stand at the Women's Exhibition of 1909. These women had ...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28559
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Macho man

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:29 pm

gorgeous wrote:....they thought women would vote for a woman...they have no idea what's important to real women....jobs, taxes, husband....
Gorgeous, you idiot. You already told us, you didn't vote. :lol:

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Macho man

Postby gorgeous » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:52 pm

no I didn't vote , certainly wasn't going to vote for hillary
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28559
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Macho man

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:05 pm

gorgeous wrote:no I didn't vote ,
gorgeous wrote:....they thought women would vote for a woman...they have no idea what's important to real women....jobs, taxes, husband....


Is that because you're not real woman? :lol:

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Macho man

Postby gorgeous » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:07 pm

no gertrude
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28559
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Macho man

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:09 pm

gorgeous wrote:no gertrude
...... I see. So you don't have a job, don't pay taxes nor have a husband. We already knew that. :D

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9600
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Macho man

Postby Poodle » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:14 pm

I think I see what you're saying, gorgeous ... There's still hope for me and Michelle Obama, then?

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Macho man

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:06 pm

gorgeous wrote:never said they only want a man for financial support...
Yes, you did. I already showed you your own quote:
they really don't need a man as they can take care of themselves

gorgeous wrote:never said all women either....
Literally everything you posted was a generalization about all women.
gorgeous wrote:yes ...liberal feminists have no idea what's important to real women...they think all women are like them and want to be like them...it's why Hillary was doomed...
I know this might be difficult for you to accept, but female feminists are, in fact, real women. This one might be more difficult for you: not all feminists voted for Clinton.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Macho man

Postby Lance Kennedy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:51 pm

Feminism is a logical and reasonable approach. However, like all "isms", there are occasional extremists who go ga ga.

For example, I read an article written by a feminist (who had a Ph.D. in something or other), who claimed that the reason women wear high heels is because men force them into it, in order to make them weak and unbalanced, and thus easy to control. Duh!

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Macho man

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:27 pm

Lance Kennedy wrote:Feminism is a logical and reasonable approach. However, like all "isms", there are occasional extremists who go ga ga.

For example, I read an article written by a feminist (who had a Ph.D. in something or other), who claimed that the reason women wear high heels is because men force them into it, in order to make them weak and unbalanced, and thus easy to control. Duh!
I agree, Lance. That viewpoint is nonsensical. I don't subscribe to the bra-burning brand of feminism, which philosophy seems to be 'blame men for everything.'

When I was younger, I could run in 4-inch stilettos...hardly 'weak and unbalanced.' And no one forced me to wear them either. I'm still mildly upset that I can no longer wear heels. At least, not if I'm expected to stand up and walk...lol.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Macho man

Postby gorgeous » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:57 pm

there are feminists /lesbians who think there would be no problems if half or more of the govt were women and women were in equal numbers in CEO and power jobs....just ignorance....recently some females in congress were accused of sexual abuse too, as well as others charged with corruption....not to mention they can be awful bitches....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Macho man

Postby gorgeous » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:59 pm

btw...Gloria worked for the CIA , her ms. mag was funded by them.... a real conspiracy... Gloria Steinem - How The CIA Used Feminism To Destabilize Society



www.rense.com/general21/hw.htm


Since writing these words last week, I have discovered that before she became a feminist leader, Gloria Steinem worked for the CIA spying on Marxist students in Europe and disrupting their meetings. She became a media darling due to her CIA connections. MS Magazine, which she edited for many years was indirectly ...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14685
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Macho man

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:02 pm

Is there any reason AT ALL to wear stilletos except to be taller and thereby more attractive to men? (((Its the same reason (sic) I always wished I was a bit shorter.)))

How does one explain Chinese foot binding?

G: what would the problem be if women were 50% of government? Hmmmm....hold that. Last time I went to DMV it was staffed by nearly all women. You might be on to something there. The workplace gets "feminized" ........... right?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Macho man

Postby gorgeous » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:04 pm

I've had women bosses ...they are worse than men...less sympathetic too...and some women wear high heels for themselves...lesbians wear some...and meant mostly Senators and Congresswomen...abuse their power like men...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14685
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Macho man

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:09 pm

-1
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14685
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Macho man

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:09 pm

No=== -2
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28559
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Macho man

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:45 am

gorgeous wrote:I've had women bosses ..
So have most people on the forum Gorgeous. The Dark Ages, which you prefer, finished a long time ago.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Macho man

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:54 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:How does one explain Chinese foot binding?

You bend the foot and wrap... wait, you meant regarding to size, eh. The foot gets shorter.


Height is achieved by beams under the shoes. :-P
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 14685
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Macho man

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:56 am

It means all those things and more........but I was referring to Men hobbling women to reduce their mobility. As in most things, the Chinese with binding are more effective than Westerners with High Heeled Shoes. I was gonna ask Nikki how fast she could run with 20 years of bound feet..........but thought better of it.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Macho man

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:49 pm

gorgeous wrote:there are feminists /lesbians who think there would be no problems if half or more of the govt were women and women were in equal numbers in CEO and power jobs....
They are correct; you are wrong. As usual.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Macho man

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:52 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I was gonna ask Nikki how fast she could run with 20 years of bound feet..........but thought better of it.
Used to be able to run in 4" stilettos. I can barely run in sneakers now. The few pairs of high heels I still have are all platform...all the height without forcing me to walk on tiptoes. Still, it's rare for me to wear them, because my back always hurts the next day.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Macho man

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:07 pm

no...women abuse power and are corrupt...as dumb as everything would be great if we only had a female president
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Custom Title: Super Skeptic
Location: Paradise, New Zealand

Re: Macho man

Postby Lance Kennedy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:13 pm

The truth is that both men and women are idiots, and politicians more so. Having a competent leader depends on the individual, not on his/her gender.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Macho man

Postby Nikki Nyx » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:03 pm

gorgeous wrote:no...women abuse power and are corrupt...as dumb as everything would be great if we only had a female president

You have strange ideas about women for someone who purports to be female.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Macho man

Postby gorgeous » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:08 pm

there are awful women and many of the feminists ideas are ignorant and stupid...notice how you think all women think like you....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Macho man

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:16 pm

Well, that proves you ain't no lady...
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Macho man

Postby Nikki Nyx » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:45 pm

gorgeous wrote:there are awful women and many of the feminists ideas are ignorant and stupid...notice how you think all women think like you....
Your powers of observation are subpar; I certainly don't believe that all women think like me. What prompted my statement was your insistence on being anti-woman. Your frequent generalizations about women support misogyny, rare among women.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Macho man

Postby gorgeous » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:46 pm

there you go again making generalizations...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Macho man

Postby gorgeous » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:14 pm

criticizing women is against the law ? how sexist of you...
Last edited by gorgeous on Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.


Return to “Brain, Mind, & Consciousness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests