All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

How should we think about weird things?
sgroclkcb
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:43 pm

All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby sgroclkcb » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:56 pm

At present, it can be verified through repeated experiments that there are only two causes of earthquake: gases explosion and meteoritic impact while all the big earthquakes are the same as volcano gases explosion but different from the earthquakes caused by meteoritic impact. Therefore, all the big earthquakes are caused by volcano gases explosion instead of meteoritic impact.The current popular speculation that plate fractures are caused by earthquakes has not been verified by repeated experiments, but it is promoted by earthquake scientists around the world as a scientific theory, which is an amazing scientific hoax.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 17866
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:58 pm

And all deaths are caused by some kind of thing that causes people to not be alive.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
OutOfBreath
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1991
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer
Location: Norway

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby OutOfBreath » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:15 pm

...and volcanoes are caused by... what?

I would also like to see a rundown of the claimed experiments to this... position you're having...

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10087
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:27 pm

The OP may be a spammer.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 17866
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:28 pm

Pyrrho wrote:The OP is a spammer.

So, test post?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10087
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:31 pm

For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 17866
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:25 am

Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7372
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby Poodle » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:12 am

sgroclkcb wrote:At present, it can be verified through repeated experiments that there are only two causes of earthquake: gases explosion and meteoritic impact ...


Please tell those people to stop their repeated experiments. They're causing a lot of damage. Also, I know a number of people who would like the addresses of those experimenters so that they can send bills for damage. Please supply this information to Sueham, Grabbit and Larff, Solicitors at Law, Pots Chambers, London. I'll send the postcode when all this shaking calms enough for me to read it.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 17866
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Poodle wrote:
sgroclkcb wrote:At present, it can be verified through repeated experiments that there are only two causes of earthquake: gases explosion and meteoritic impact ...


Please tell those people to stop their repeated experiments. They're causing a lot of damage. Also, I know a number of people who would like the addresses of those experimenters so that they can send bills for damage. Please supply this information to Sueham, Grabbit and Larff, Solicitors at Law, Pots Chambers, London. I'll send the postcode when all this shaking calms enough for me to read it.

In the US send funds to Dewey, Dickum and Howe.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6030
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby TJrandom » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:52 am

I haven`t felt one for nearly two weeks so am afraid that funding for our scientists must be running low. I do like it when the little ones come along, as I harbour a suspicion that they keep the big ones away.

Our emergency evacuation routes are marked by signs displaying catfish - appropriately so, since earthquakes are not caused by volcanoes or asteroids at all, but rather by big spikey a`flippin` its tail.

Namazu

Edit.... Fixed the link.
Last edited by TJrandom on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 17866
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:48 am

It's kaiju all the way down.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24127
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:48 pm

TJrandom wrote:......since earthquakes are not caused by volcanoes or asteroids at all, but rather by big spikey a`flippin` its tail.
Thank you. That was very interesting. I don't know much about Japanese mythology. It seems to be on par with everyone else's mythology. I liked the cat fish. :D

sgroclkcb
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby sgroclkcb » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:08 am

According to the gas explosion of "four homologous phenomena" namely light (flashlight), sound (explosion), gas (explosion mushroom cloud) and shock (earthquake) that appeared in Tangshan earthquake, Chinese scientists have concluded the theory that the earthquake is caused by gas explosion in 1976. But I think that these phenomena are the same as that of the explosive volcanic eruptions, therefore, all the major earthquakes are caused by volcanic gas explosion. The principle that gas explosion can cause these phenomena in large earthquakes has not only been proved by repeated experiments, but also has been widely used in war and oil exploration (confirming whether there is oil underground through seismic waves generated in the gas explosion generated), however, the principle that these phenomena in earthquakes can be caused by seismic plate extrusion has never been repeated through the plate extrusion experiment although it was put forward by authoritative experts 100 years ago, and there has been no such an example that plate extrusion can cause a large earthquake, this fully proves that the principle that plate extrusion will cause a large earthquake does not exist, and it is deceptive.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 17866
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:26 am

That's nice.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6030
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby TJrandom » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:23 am

sgroclkcb wrote:According to the gas explosion of "four homologous phenomena" namely light (flashlight), sound (explosion), gas (explosion mushroom cloud) and shock (earthquake) that appeared in Tangshan earthquake, Chinese scientists have concluded the theory that the earthquake is caused by gas explosion in 1976. But I think that these phenomena are the same as that of the explosive volcanic eruptions, therefore, all the major earthquakes are caused by volcanic gas explosion. The principle that gas explosion can cause these phenomena in large earthquakes has not only been proved by repeated experiments, but also has been widely used in war and oil exploration (confirming whether there is oil underground through seismic waves generated in the gas explosion generated), however, the principle that these phenomena in earthquakes can be caused by seismic plate extrusion has never been repeated through the plate extrusion experiment although it was put forward by authoritative experts 100 years ago, and there has been no such an example that plate extrusion can cause a large earthquake, this fully proves that the principle that plate extrusion will cause a large earthquake does not exist, and it is deceptive.


I think A, therefore all are A. B has never been proven thru experiment and B has not been observed, thus B cannot occur. Really?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7372
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: All the big earthquakes are caused by volcano

Postby Poodle » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:38 am

I like the way that some people reach fully proven conclusions. Sometimes, it's better than watching Popeye cartoons. Sometimes, though, it's better than eating a damn good curry. Thus Popeye outweighs curry as the greatest influence on British cuisine.


Return to “Skepticism and Critical Thinking”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests