Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: We died in 2012

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:20 am

Not wasting 15:52.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

sandisk
Poster

Postby sandisk » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:22 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:Not wasting 15:52.

according to him, we died in a mass extinction event in 2012. Consensus will continue to dissolve as the Nelson Mandela "Effect" intensifies ( :?: :?: ). We are all cymatic echoes or vibrations that are in the afterthought of our extinction.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:28 am

sandisk wrote:According with a random guy on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBGcbWJ_dDI :?

He, (Real name "Shawn Quinn") doesn't offer any coherent argument or even coherent sentences and seems to be referring to the Mayan calendar. He also has many videos on ghosts and other insane crap.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn7Sna ... H7A/videos

You will note he is actually trying to promote his self published science fiction book.
"My fiction book on the Mandela Effect is a parable: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06VWTDQDD"

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06VWTDQDD

sandisk
Poster

Postby sandisk » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:43 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote:According with a random guy on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBGcbWJ_dDI :?

He, (Real name "Shawn Quinn") doesn't offer any coherent argument or even coherent sentences and seems to be referring to the Mayan calendar. He also has many videos on ghosts and other insane crap.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn7Sna ... H7A/videos

You will note he is actually trying to promote his self published science fiction book.
"My fiction book on the Mandela Effect is a parable: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06VWTDQDD"

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06VWTDQDD

there is always a rea$on behind

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:24 pm

I wondered why I felt so rotten...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:01 pm

Of course we didn't die, we shed our lives. We are, after all, deciduous. We shed our lives in the Autumn of our Discontent, and send out new life buds when Hope Springs Eternal. It is an epochal cycle, so most of you aren't around long enough to notice.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:44 pm

sandisk wrote:

according to him, we died in a mass extinction event in 2012. Consensus will continue to dissolve as the Nelson Mandela "Effect" intensifies ( :?: :?: ). We are all cymatic echoes or vibrations that are in the afterthought of our extinction.

I think he's wrong.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:11 pm

Monster wrote:
sandisk wrote:

I think he's wrong.

Well, I have a cousin who died on his forklift. Nobody noticed he was dead until they needed him to move something.

sandisk
Poster

Postby sandisk » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:19 am

Monster wrote:
sandisk wrote:

I think he's wrong.

I know, I'm just trying to make sense of it. someone can't be that stupid, or can?

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:42 am

Yeah - people really can be stupid.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:33 am

sandisk wrote: I'm just trying to make sense of it. someone can't be that stupid, or can they?
You are the anti Evolutionist who doesn't believe humans evolved.........so yes, there are people who are that stupid. :lol:

sandisk
Poster

Postby sandisk » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:22 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote: I'm just trying to make sense of it. someone can't be that stupid, or can they?
You are the anti Evolutionist who doesn't believe humans evolved.........so yes, there are people who are that stupid. :lol:

No, I don't believe, I Know it is false. But no effort or my part was required, I was just trying to make sense of it all, until I watch many videos refuting all evolution attempts to prove this lucy,homo namby pamby nonsense

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:48 am

sandisk wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

No, I don't believe, I Know it is false. But no effort or my part was required, I was just trying to make sense of it all, until I watch many videos refuting all evolution attempts to prove this lucy,homo namby pamby nonsense

{!#%@} the University of Youtube.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:46 pm

sandisk wrote: ....someone can't be that stupid, or can they?
Matthew Ellard wrote:You are the anti Evolutionist who doesn't believe humans evolved.........so yes, there are people who are that stupid. :lol:
sandisk wrote:No, I don't believe, I Know it is false. I was just trying to make sense of it all, until I watch many videos refuting all evolution attempts to prove this lucy,homo namby pamby nonsense

No such science videos exist. Please remember you are an uneducated hippy who posts religious nonsense on our science forum. Understanding the evidence and mechanisms for evolution is for educated people who think things through. For example, when I asked you where you think humans came from, you simply stopped posting. You also claimed you believe in micro evolution, however it is very obvious you haven't got a clue what you actually think micro evolution is, otherwise you would have to agree that normal evolution also is real. :D

sandisk
Poster

Postby sandisk » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote: ....someone can't be that stupid, or can they?
Matthew Ellard wrote:You are the anti Evolutionist who doesn't believe humans evolved.........so yes, there are people who are that stupid. :lol:
sandisk wrote:No, I don't believe, I Know it is false. I was just trying to make sense of it all, until I watch many videos refuting all evolution attempts to prove this lucy,homo namby pamby nonsense

No such science videos exist. Please remember you are an uneducated hippy who posts religious nonsense on our science forum. Understanding the evidence and mechanisms for evolution is for educated people who think things through. For example, when I asked you where you think humans came from, you simply stopped posting. You also claimed you believe in micro evolution, however it is very obvious you haven't got a clue what you actually think micro evolution is, otherwise you would have to agree that normal evolution also is real. :D

Lucy Hoax: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhvgSKpyseI
Neanderthal Hoax: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqZfsrOYdzQ

you also share 98% of your dna with a banana, are your common ancestors a banana?

No, I actually hate hippies with their hypocrisy
Their utopia is as fictional as darwinistic evolution

No, I won't further the discussion there, your questions are based on a fairy tale, I don't need anyone to ask the same stupid questions again that I know are false, It is not only youtube, many websites (just type darwinist evolution hoax and there you have all evidences needed, and even scientists which once were darwinists evolutionists debunked this science fiction bs.
Last edited by sandisk on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:05 am

sandisk wrote: No, I actually hate hippies with their hypocrisy.
No. You are the hippy hypocrite. You stated you believed in microevolution but could not explain why the same mechanism doesn't allow for macro-evolution. ( Both are just names for normal evolution).

sandisk wrote:No, I won't further the discussion there, your questions are based on a fairy tale,
The overwhelming evidence and scientific mechanisms for evolution are all well known. I studied human evolution at university and personally measured cranial crests on earlier hominids as well as studying organic chemistry.

You lied and said "you know" where humans come from. Well spit it out boy! Where did modern humans come from 195,000 years ago? Did God do it? Did aliens mate with monkeys? Did Ra the reincarnated spirit create man out of clay? :lol:

sandisk wrote:I don't need anyone to ask the same stupid questions again that I know are false
Am I disturbing your religious belief system framework? Try re locating to the David Icke forum as it is more for your education level. :D

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:11 am

sandisk wrote:
you also share 98% of your dna with a banana, are your common ancestors a banana?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news ... as-2482139

sandisk
Poster

Postby sandisk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:17 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote: No, I actually hate hippies with their hypocrisy.
No. You are the hippy hypocrite. You stated you believed in microevolution but could not explain why the same mechanism doesn't allow for macro-evolution. ( Both are just names for normal evolution).

sandisk wrote:No, I won't further the discussion there, your questions are based on a fairy tale,
The overwhelming evidence and scientific mechanisms for evolution are all well known. I studied human evolution at university and personally measured cranial crests on earlier hominids as well as studying organic chemistry.

You lied and said "you know" where humans come from. Well spit it out boy! Where did modern humans come from 195,000 years ago? Did God do it? Did aliens mate with monkeys? Did Ra the reincarnated spirit create man out of clay? :lol:

sandisk wrote:I don't need anyone to ask the same stupid questions again that I know are false
Am I disturbing your religious belief system framework? Try re locating to the David Icke forum as it is more for your education level. :D

who said something about god?
there is absolutely no god at all.
we are the "god", until we are not

"There is no god but man" 93

sandisk
Poster

Postby sandisk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:21 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
sandisk wrote:

All I read was a bunch of excuse for the contradiction that this leads to the fictional fairy tale of darwinism, lmfao

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:27 am

sandisk wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
sandisk wrote:

All I read was a bunch of excuse for the contradiction that this leads to the fictional fairy tale of darwinism, lmfao

sandisk
Poster

Postby sandisk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:34 am

xsaxasxsaxsa.png

Where is Tai to evolve us again ??? I miss him :(
I guess he was extinct in the digimon world along with Lucy, homo namby pamby and all the missing links :frown:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:37 am

sandisk wrote: you also share 98% of your dna with a banana, are your common ancestors a banana?
No. Modern humans do not share 98% of our DNA with a banana. You simply lied. Bananas are photosynthetic plants that produce oxygen. Humans are animals that burn oxygen and have mitochondria.)

Science for schools
It is said that we share about 60% of our genes with a banana. But you can see that such a statement can be very misleading. There have been some interesting studies of proteins which ALL organisms share. One of these is Cytochrome C which is involved with part of respiration. The number of different amino acids/mutations between man and other organisms has been extensively studied. Information like this can give a numerical difference between man and other species (including plants).
http://www.saps.org.uk/saps-associates/ ... ns-over-99

Why did you tell such an obvious lie? :lol:

sandisk
Poster

Postby sandisk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:40 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
sandisk wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
sandisk wrote:

I didn't even read that {!#%@}, lfmao, you guys are a joke

I'm not wasting my time on BS, call Tai and lets evolve again
Last edited by sandisk on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:42 am

sandisk wrote: who said something about god?
I did. You deny evolution exists. You cannot state where you think humans came from 195,000 years ago. You don't know anything about DNA, Genetics, Human evolution, organic chemistry, statistics, hominids, pysical evidence, Legacy DNA and so on and so on.

You simply have a religious belief system and you are too embarrassed, on our science forum, to state where you think humans came from.

As we can see from the above post, you are also a blatant liar.
:lol:

sandisk
Poster

Postby sandisk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:43 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
I did. You deny evolution exists. You cannot state where you think humans came from 195,000 years ago. You don't know anything about DNA, Genetics, Human evolution, organic chemistry, statistics, hominids, pysical evidence, Legacy DNA and so on and so on.

You simply have a religious belief system and you are too embarrassed, on our science forum, to state where you think humans came from.

"humans" came from nowhere, because there is no such thing as "Human" :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:44 am

sandisk wrote:.... you guys are a joke. I'm not wasting my time on BS,

Translation : "I just got caught lying and I don't have a clue where humans come from, as I was home schooled. I'm going to run away now." :lol:

sandisk
Poster

Postby sandisk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:45 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:

Then, If someone is not "religious", then automatically the person needs to accept a fairy tale? Yeah, right :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:49 am

sandisk wrote:"humans" came from nowhere, because there is no such thing as "Human" :

If you have sex with a gorilla, will you have fertile offspring? The answer is "no", because you are not the same species as a gorilla.

If you have sex with another human ( homo sapien) will you have fertile offspring? the answer is 'Yes", because you are the same species.

Are you saying modern humans are not a separate species?

(Good luck having sex with those gorillas) :D

sandisk
Poster

Postby sandisk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:50 am

Matthew Ellard I CHOOSE YOU!

Taichi_%5C-Tai%5C-_Kamiya_(Re-Digitize)_b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sandisk
Poster

Postby sandisk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:50 am

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:53 am

sandisk wrote: Then, If someone is not "religious", then automatically the person needs to accept a fairy tale?

You really are home schooled aren't you? :lol:

If someone is scientific, they can see, review, read peer reviewed papers and replicate all the scientific steps that provide overwhelming evidence that homo sapien evolved from hominids and the hominids separated from our common ancestor with apes, 7 million years ago........that's why we share 98% of our genes with modern apes.

sandisk
Poster

Postby sandisk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:56 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
sandisk wrote:"humans" came from nowhere, because there is no such thing as "Human" :

If you have sex with a gorilla, will you have fertile offspring? The answer is "no", because you are not the same species as a gorilla.

If you have sex with another human ( homo sapien) will you have fertile offspring? the answer is 'Yes", because you are the same species.

Are you saying modern humans are not a separate species?

(Good luck having sex with those gorillas) :D

Yes, "modern" (whatever that means) people are separate, my ancestors and my DNA are different from chinese people and their ancestors.
etc

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:01 am

sandisk wrote: Yes, "modern" (whatever that means) people are separate, my ancestors and my DNA are different from chinese people and their ancestors. etc

Soooooo.....can you have fertile offspring with a Chinese person? The answer is "yes" because you are the same species as a Chinese person. ( homo sapien)

Can you have fertile offspring with a Gorilla? The answer is "no", because you are not the same species as a Gorilla.

Are you getting it yet?

(You really need to stop home schooling and go to a normal school)
:D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:08 am

gorgeous wrote:I wondered why I felt so rotten...
Sandisk wrote:you also share 98% of your dna with a banana
That may be true for Gorgeous. However for homo sapiens, we only share 58% of our DNA with bananas.
Bananas.jpg

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:29 am

sandisk wrote:I'm not wasting my time on BS

Sure you are, we all are. We're posting in the "UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal" forums!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster

Postby Cadmusteeth » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:03 am

Sandisk

Does this dynial of evolution have anything to do with the laws of thermodynamics?

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:56 am

I've been following this. I've come to the conclusion that sandisk is right. His posts provide all of the evidence necessary to call into question the concept of human evolution. He really IS a banana.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:11 am

Saw the end of "2012" last night. Tidal wave higher than the Himalayas takes out everything but government sponsored "arks". Completely idiotic.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm

We also died in 1988.

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Return to “UFOs, Cryptozoology, and The Paranormal”