Infinite Consciousness

How should we think about weird things?
renancastro
New Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:45 am

Infinite Consciousness

Postby renancastro » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:49 am

I was reading some pseudoscience, to get some laughts, when I read a text that said that "We are all one" after death. Meaning that "I am you", and "you are me". We are all connected after life, We are all one "infinite consciousness", and we are all love, blah blah

What's the evidence? That we all gonna be like "connected" , etc?
If after life everything's a hell ? With Clows, Devil Entities? (I know It's a retarded idea, but who knows? If they say absurd claims, I can too) Even if after life there's a wave field and we all gonna be in form of energy, what's the prove that we all gon' be together?
There are proofs out there, with people who did OBE and saw devil entities, etc.. (which can be pure imagination) but even though, people who had NDE has never seen any connection between people.. or "pure love" etc..
I know that some of you will be like "There is no life after dead" , but try to understand my view to debunk this retarded 'New Age crap.

User avatar
Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5025
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Austin Harper » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:27 pm

There isn't any evidence. That's why it's bunk.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8645
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby TJrandom » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:59 pm

Indeed - we are all one... in that eventually, we will all be nothing more than dust, or whatever matter results from being consumed by our dying sun, eventual black hole, etc. What that means for you now, means nothing in the long run – so enjoy the fantasy.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:31 pm

renancastro wrote:I was reading some pseudoscience, to get some laughts, when I read a text that said that "We are all one" after death. Meaning that "I am you", and "you are me".


Popular human cultural expressions are not statements concerning scientific fact.

"I am You" You are me" "We Are one" "And we are all together" "I am the Walrus"


phpBB [video]


The actual clip for "I am the Walrus" by the Beatles, lifted from The Magical Mystery Tour is here on Daily Motion.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtqs6q ... ideo_music

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby mirror93 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:48 am

[lmao
Last edited by mirror93 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:29 am

mirror93 wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Indeed - we are all one... in that eventually, we will all be nothing more than dust, or whatever matter results from being consumed by our dying sun, eventual black hole, etc. What that means for you now, means nothing in the long run – so enjoy the fantasy.


that doesn't mean "we are all one". we simply aren't.


:lol: 93, are you just posting for the sake of posting? It is so painfully obvious that all is one, how can you not see it?

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:53 am

renancastro wrote:I was reading some pseudoscience, to get some laughts, when I read a text that said that "We are all one" after death. Meaning that "I am you", and "you are me". We are all connected after life, We are all one "infinite consciousness", and we are all love, blah blah

What's the evidence? That we all gonna be like "connected" , etc?
If after life everything's a hell ? With Clows, Devil Entities? (I know It's a retarded idea, but who knows? If they say absurd claims, I can too) Even if after life there's a wave field and we all gonna be in form of energy, what's the prove that we all gon' be together?
There are proofs out there, with people who did OBE and saw devil entities, etc.. (which can be pure imagination) but even though, people who had NDE has never seen any connection between people.. or "pure love" etc..
I know that some of you will be like "There is no life after dead" , but try to understand my view to debunk this retarded 'New Age crap.


I am one with you. Until you know yourself as you are in reality you will not be one with me. Instead you will for ever be asking questions and not knowing the answer.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8537
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Aztexan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:05 am

We are one. Then we turn two. Then we turn three...and so on and so on and scooby dooby doo
trump is Putin's bitch

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:59 am

Confidencia wrote:I am one with you.
Renancastro wrote his post three years ago. You are not even in the same time frame as him and you still didn't notice.

You really must learn from skeptics how to correctly observe things.
:lol:

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:38 am

Aztexan wrote:We are one. Then we turn two. Then we turn three...and so on and so on and scooby dooby doo


Nevertheless to say that we are one even this is not quite right. The moment we say one, we create a dual. And as you say out of this dual whole universes are spawned. What is real is indescribable. In any case the absolute should not be discussed but experience. But all experience is in the realms of dreaming. Even the experiencer himself is but a mental construct born out of the desire to be.

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:51 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote:I am one with you.
Renancastro wrote his post three years ago. You are not even in the same time frame as him and you still didn't notice.

You really must learn from skeptics how to correctly observe things.
:lol:


It could have been 5 years, still I would have bet my bottom dollar you would come crawling out of your rear end sporting your satchel :lol:

Besides, what is wrong with reviving an old thread? It all hangs on a thread of consciousness anyhow.

Go play ellard. :mrgreen:

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8537
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Aztexan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:39 pm

Confidencia wrote:
Aztexan wrote:We are one. Then we turn two. Then we turn three...and so on and so on and scooby dooby doo


Nevertheless to say that we are one even this is not quite right. The moment we say one, we create a dual. And as you say out of this dual whole universes are spawned. What is real is indescribable. In any case the absolute should not be discussed but experience. But all experience is in the realms of dreaming. Even the experiencer himself is but a mental construct born out of the desire to be.


I didn't say anything about universes spawning from duality. I said...aw {!#%@} it. It's useless.
And I, the experiencer, was born out of my dad's desire to bang my mom.
trump is Putin's bitch

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:42 pm

Aztexan wrote:
Confidencia wrote:
Aztexan wrote:We are one. Then we turn two. Then we turn three...and so on and so on and scooby dooby doo


Nevertheless to say that we are one even this is not quite right. The moment we say one, we create a dual. And as you say out of this dual whole universes are spawned. What is real is indescribable. In any case the absolute should not be discussed but experience. But all experience is in the realms of dreaming. Even the experiencer himself is but a mental construct born out of the desire to be.


I didn't say anything about universes spawning from duality. I said...aw {!#%@} it. It's useless.
And I, the experiencer, was born out of my dad's desire to bang my mom.


:lol: You didn't need to, your words seem wiser than you. . Let me set the record straight, your body was conceived out of your dad's desire to bang your mom not you. Look into your own experience, if you look diligently enough you will see that it contradicts the idea. You was never born at all. But if you want to believe such mind numbing horse {!#%@} then that is your prerogative.
Last edited by Confidencia on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8537
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Aztexan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Ok. I believe your ideas and thoughts are {!#%@} stupid.
Since you are not real, I can safely call you an {!#%@} without any consequences.
trump is Putin's bitch

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:18 pm

Aztexan wrote:Ok. I believe your ideas and thoughts are {!#%@} stupid.
Since you are not real, I can safely call you an {!#%@} without any consequences.


Of course nobody really cares. You have to figure it out for yourself. But for what it's worth I can tell you that you are the supreme reality. There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you. But if you want sit there playing with your foreskin whilst contemplating conventional wisdom that's entirely up to you. Besides you have to think about your competition, ellard is a textbook massive. He's a warrior when it comes to convention, he cannot be defeat unless of course you use your intelligence then you will send him running :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9003
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Poodle » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:26 pm

Confidencia wrote:
Aztexan wrote:Ok. I believe your ideas and thoughts are {!#%@} stupid.
Since you are not real, I can safely call you an {!#%@} without any consequences.


Of course nobody really cares. You have to figure it out for yourself. But for what it's worth I can tell you that you are the supreme reality. There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you. But if you want sit there playing with your foreskin whilst contemplating conventional wisdom that's entirely up to you. Besides you have to think about your competition, ellard is a textbook massive. He's a warrior when it comes to convention, he cannot be defeat unless of course you use your intelligence then you will send him running :lol: :lol: :lol:

I get totally sick of this stuff, at least once a week.
Confidencia, please make a bit of an attempt to explain to me the precise meaning of the phrase "There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you." I mean, this is one of the reasons you get on people's tits, y'know? It looks meaningless. I say it to myself and it sounds meaningless. I put those two things together and I am sorely tempted to classify it outright as meaningless. However, never let it be said that I'm an unreasonable person - please have a go. I suspect you're going to have to explain every nuance to get anything through to me, but, please - do make the attempt.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:54 pm

Confidencia wrote:I am one with you.
Matthew Ellard wrote: Renancastro wrote his post three years ago. You are not even in the same time frame as him and you still didn't notice.

Confidencia wrote: It could have been 5 years, still I would have bet my bottom dollar you would come crawling out of your rear end sporting your satchel
That doesn't even make sense. You are just mad. :lol:

Confidencia wrote:Besides, what is wrong with reviving an old thread?
You just told someone, who left three years ago, you are one with them, which was really funny and. again. shows your total lack of insight. :lol:

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30500
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Gord » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:19 am

Poodle wrote:Confidencia, please make a bit of an attempt to explain to me the precise meaning of the phrase "There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you."

He can't, because if he explains it in a way you can understand, you'll be able to see the flaws in his reasoning and point them out. He's worried he'll look foolish then. (Right now he feels he's looking wise. :lol: )
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:18 am

Poodle wrote:
Confidencia wrote:
Aztexan wrote:Ok. I believe your ideas and thoughts are {!#%@} stupid.
Since you are not real, I can safely call you an {!#%@} without any consequences.


Of course nobody really cares. You have to figure it out for yourself. But for what it's worth I can tell you that you are the supreme reality. There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you. But if you want sit there playing with your foreskin whilst contemplating conventional wisdom that's entirely up to you. Besides you have to think about your competition, ellard is a textbook massive. He's a warrior when it comes to convention, he cannot be defeat unless of course you use your intelligence then you will send him running :lol: :lol: :lol:

I get totally sick of this stuff, at least once a week.
Confidencia, please make a bit of an attempt to explain to me the precise meaning of the phrase "There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you." I mean, this is one of the reasons you get on people's tits, y'know? It looks meaningless. I say it to myself and it sounds meaningless. I put those two things together and I am sorely tempted to classify it outright as meaningless. However, never let it be said that I'm an unreasonable person - please have a go. I suspect you're going to have to explain every nuance to get anything through to me, but, please - do make the attempt.



Is there really any point in trying to explain the inexplicable to you? But of course. Everything is meaningless on the face of it. You are born, you reach some level of perfect; you get old, decay and die only for the process to starts all over again. I have told you enough times that this process has nothing to do with reality, the reality makes it possible that's all. I have also made more than enough attempts to make this clear to you but if you are not receptive then the transmission will be lost in translation. You have said it yourself. "You hate this sort of stuff". But that very statement shows your worth. You are not ready for it, you are not interested enough. And here lies the difficulty, you must be earnest in your endeavour for truth. You maybe able to fool the others but you cannot fool yourself.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9003
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Poodle » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:40 am

I'll never be 'ready' for BS, Confidencia. And you made not the slightest attempt to give any explanation, instead descending to the oh-so-familiar BS' get-out of 'you're not ready for it yet'.
It's a straightforward request. Explain your statement or admit that you can't because you have no idea what it means either.
Here it is again in case you've already forgotten it ..."There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you". I give you fair warning to watch out for the BS Club's hidden non sequitur. In fact, I'll give you another example to ponder, formed in precisely the same way ... "There is no one lower than you because you are full of {!#%@}".
Compare and contrast.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:26 pm

Confidencia made up some crap and wrote:"There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you."
Poodle wrote:Explain your statement or admit that you can't because you have no idea what it means either.

Hear Hear.

Confidencia. Explain your "wise, deep and meaningful statement" or piss off.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:31 pm

Confidencia wrote:Is there really any point in trying to explain the inexplicable to you?
You complete moron. You post your crap on the forum every day specifically so we can see it. Now you say "what's the point?"

Piss off and go to a religious forum.

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby mirror93 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:57 am

"There is nobody higher than you"
I don't know about Poodle, but almost everyone in the world is higher than you confidencia, you're a {!#%@} idiot

" because all is seen within who????
despite "all" not being seen within anyone ,because we don't see "all" and we don't see anything "inside us", we are 'inside' and we see the outside. what the above statement has to do with it? I really don't get you
Last edited by mirror93 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mirror93
Poster
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby mirror93 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:59 am

Confidencia wrote:
mirror93 wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Indeed - we are all one... in that eventually, we will all be nothing more than dust, or whatever matter results from being consumed by our dying sun, eventual black hole, etc. What that means for you now, means nothing in the long run – so enjoy the fantasy.


that doesn't mean "we are all one". we simply aren't.


:lol: 93, are you just posting for the sake of posting? It is so painfully obvious that all is one, how can you not see it?


No, I can't see it, because if I could, it would be true, you're the one affirming it is the truth, but you have nothing to support your statement, just fallacies. Are you one with your cellphone? what does that even mean??? are you connected with anyone?? what does that even mean? you're no better than any frustrated new-ager, we are not one, that's the fact you can't admit.

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:51 am

Poodle wrote:I'll never be 'ready' for BS, Confidencia. And you made not the slightest attempt to give any explanation, instead descending to the oh-so-familiar BS' get-out of 'you're not ready for it yet'.

You are taking in the BS all the time poodle, only some of it you like and some you don't like. It is BS all the same. But there is no question of readiness, all will be enlightened eventually. Just like the fruit on the tree it is just a matter of time. Some ripen before others, it all depends on your sensitivity to the light. Essentially the same power that makes me see the light of truth is the same power that keeps you in the darkness of ignorance.
It's a straightforward request. Explain your statement or admit that you can't because you have no idea what it means either.

It is a straight forward request and I know what I'm talking about. The question is do you know what you are asking? How can I impart something so subtle to someone so ignorant? I cannot give what somebody does not want.
Nevertheless, I would like to explain it to you but it will take too long, it is too much effort giving people the ABC of it all particularly when they are not really interested in it. In disinterest you will find you counter arguments but there is no argument in the ultimate because you cannot quarrel with the fact.
Here it is again in case you've already forgotten it ..."There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you". I give you fair warning to watch out for the BS Club's hidden non sequitur. In fact, I'll give you another example to ponder, formed in precisely the same way ... "There is no one lower than you because you are full of {!#%@}".
Compare and contrast.

The power is in the words but the receiver must be receptive otherwise they will not reach their target.

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:55 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia made up some crap and wrote:"There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you."
Poodle wrote:Explain your statement or admit that you can't because you have no idea what it means either.

Hear Hear.

Confidencia. Explain your "wise, deep and meaningful statement" or piss off.



You see, all the books you have read, all the tit bits of information you have collected and furnished your mind with yet you can't understand the most simplest. :lol:

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:20 am

mirror93 wrote:
Confidencia wrote:
mirror93 wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Indeed - we are all one... in that eventually, we will all be nothing more than dust, or whatever matter results from being consumed by our dying sun, eventual black hole, etc. What that means for you now, means nothing in the long run – so enjoy the fantasy.


that doesn't mean "we are all one". we simply aren't.


:lol: 93, are you just posting for the sake of posting? It is so painfully obvious that all is one, how can you not see it?


No, I can't see it, because if I could, it would be true, you're the one affirming it is the truth, but you have nothing to support your statement, just fallacies. Are you one with your cellphone? what does that even mean??? are you connected with anyone?? what does that even mean? you're no better than any frustrated new-ager, we are not one, that's the fact you can't admit.


You mean you don't want to see, there is a difference :lol: Alright I'll give you the kindergarten version. I will keep it to simple and essential because that is all that matters when all is said and done. I will not go into the stuff that goes through your tiny little mind because that my friend is irrelevant and non - essential. Now as a body if you don't get food you will die. As a body if you don't get water you will die. As a body if you don't get sleep you will die. As a body you were born, as a body you are going to die. As a body you are going to be reborn. But don't get me wrong what you are now, when you die will be gone for ever. A new body/person with a new identity will be born. But the source of the body the CONSCIOUSNESSES will be the same because there is only one consciousness this is your true identity (hint hint) it goes nowhere nor does it come from anywhere it is now and always, here and everywhere.

Now before you reply with your nonsense ponder over it, ruminate over it, look at it from all angles, don't just take it word for word. USE YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND THINK FOR YOURSELF!!

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9003
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Poodle » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:06 pm

Confidencia wrote:... You see, all the books you have read, all the tit bits of information you have collected and furnished your mind with yet you can't understand the most simplest. :lol:

Well, Confy, I expected that kind of response from you. Just a small point ... 'most simplest' is a double superlative. Bad form, old chap!

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Poodle wrote:
Confidencia wrote:... You see, all the books you have read, all the tit bits of information you have collected and furnished your mind with yet you can't understand the most simplest. :lol:

Well, Confy, I expected that kind of response from you. Just a small point ... 'most simplest' is a double superlative. Bad form, old chap!




And this is the sort of response I expect from you poodle - book talk. You cannot go beyond the words so it is bound to be difficult for you to grasp and understand simplicity at its most finest. Reality is formless, therefore too subtle for the gross mind to comprehend. It does not need any formal explanation. It speaks for itself.

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:27 pm

mirror93 wrote:"There is nobody higher than you"
I don't know about Poodle, but almost everyone in the world is higher than you confidencia, you're a {!#%@} idiot

" because all is seen within who????
despite "all" not being seen within anyone ,because we don't see "all" and we don't see anything "inside us", we are 'inside' and we see the outside. what the above statement has to do with it? I really don't get you



:lol: Are you a new-ager? Why are you getting so frustrated? Perhaps you should learn to read to understand then what I say to you might appear a little clearer. Nevertheless it all depends on how you look at it. There is an observer or witness if you like inside the body, yet the principle that makes the observer/witness possible is all pervading. It actually goes beyond the consciousness. Whilst in the body it is governed by brain consciousness. When brain consciousness is suspended and the mind in abeyance you have pure consciousness untethered. When brain consciousness is no more there is no more observer/witness because there is nothing to observe or witness, use you noggin 93 :mrgreen:

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Confidencia wrote:Is there really any point in trying to explain the inexplicable to you?
You complete moron. You post your crap on the forum every day specifically so we can see it. Now you say "what's the point?"

Piss off and go to a religious forum.


:lol: I'm on one right now, it's called the religiously stupid. Now go read some books before you forget :mrgreen:
Last edited by Confidencia on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Gord wrote:
Poodle wrote:Confidencia, please make a bit of an attempt to explain to me the precise meaning of the phrase "There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you."

He can't, because if he explains it in a way you can understand, you'll be able to see the flaws in his reasoning and point them out. He's worried he'll look foolish then. (Right now he feels he's looking wise. :lol: )


But that's the sad point, it's been explained so many times by me and others who have understood the principle and still you numb nuts cannot grasp it. Against you lot even a special needs student would look wise :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9003
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Poodle » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:01 pm

Confidencia wrote:... And this is the sort of response I expect from you poodle - book talk ...

Ahhhh - at last. Now I know precisely where we are. This rather simplistic insult was used against me when I was 14. It's the last refuge of the terminally dumb. It actually isn't book talk, Confy (whatever that may be - no one who uses the term has ever managed to actually define it) - it's a comment upon your command of the English language and was designed to produce precisely the result it did produce, demonstrating not that your lack of facility in English is a fault (unless you ARE a speaker of English as a first language, in which case it would be embarrassingly awful) but that, in fact, you have no idea of what you're actually saying and lack the ability to defend your pseudo-philosophical claptrap.
Why am I not surprised?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 12772
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:14 pm

Ha, ha: he called us all numb nuts. I actually like/admire that kind of agressiveness. Too bad, there is nothing to back it up, especially given that all is seen within me. Amusing how quickly that notion breaks down.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30500
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Gord » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:51 pm

Confidencia wrote:
Gord wrote:
Poodle wrote:Confidencia, please make a bit of an attempt to explain to me the precise meaning of the phrase "There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you."

He can't, because if he explains it in a way you can understand, you'll be able to see the flaws in his reasoning and point them out. He's worried he'll look foolish then. (Right now he feels he's looking wise. :lol: )

But that's the sad point, it's been explained so many times by me and others who have understood the principle and still you numb nuts cannot grasp it. Against you lot even a special needs student would look wise :lol: :lol: :lol:

No it hasn't. You've used weasel words to say nothing, but to appear like you're saying something hidden.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:05 am

Confidencia made up some crap and wrote:"There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you."

So, Confidencia, you admit openly,

1) You can't explain your own religious sayings, yet keep posting them here on an anti-religious skeptic forum.
2) You struggle writing coherent sentences and reading books and abuse anyone who does read books
3) You keep returning to a science forum knowing everyone laughs at you because no one else ever pays you any attention.

Are you just really stupid, lonely or mad?
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Confidencia not coherent

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:23 am

Gord wrote:He can't, because if he explains it in a way you can understand, you'll be able to see the flaws in his reasoning and point them out.

Gord is right. If you had any coherent philosophy or religion, Confidencia, you would open a new thread and clearly set out your views to allow debate. That's what real people do.

However you don't have anything. Your entire future will be interrupting unrelated forum threads with your incoherent fake Chopra sayings. When everyone else makes fun of you, you accuse them of reading books and being educated, unlike yourself. When everyone laughs at you even more, for saying that, you get even more confused and write more gibberish and log off. 24 hours later, you get lonely again and log on and do exactly the same thing.

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:18 pm

Gord wrote:
Confidencia wrote:
Gord wrote:
Poodle wrote:Confidencia, please make a bit of an attempt to explain to me the precise meaning of the phrase "There is nobody higher than you because all is seen within you."

He can't, because if he explains it in a way you can understand, you'll be able to see the flaws in his reasoning and point them out. He's worried he'll look foolish then. (Right now he feels he's looking wise. :lol: )

But that's the sad point, it's been explained so many times by me and others who have understood the principle and still you numb nuts cannot grasp it. Against you lot even a special needs student would look wise :lol: :lol: :lol:

No it hasn't. You've used weasel words to say nothing, but to appear like you're saying something hidden.


Words are words gord but I'm glad you can see their futility. Truth is not an hidden agenda in any case, it is there for all to see.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9003
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Poodle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:32 pm

I think we can safely accept that as a "No idea", then.

Confidencia
BANNED
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Infinite Consciousness

Postby Confidencia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:41 pm

Poodle wrote:
Confidencia wrote:... And this is the sort of response I expect from you poodle - book talk ...

Ahhhh - at last. Now I know precisely where we are. This rather simplistic insult was used against me when I was 14. It's the last refuge of the terminally dumb. It actually isn't book talk, Confy (whatever that may be - no one who uses the term has ever managed to actually define it) - it's a comment upon your command of the English language and was designed to produce precisely the result it did produce, demonstrating not that your lack of facility in English is a fault (unless you ARE a speaker of English as a first language, in which case it would be embarrassingly awful) but that, in fact, you have no idea of what you're actually saying and lack the ability to defend your pseudo-philosophical claptrap.
Why am I not surprised?



Read your forum username and you will understand why. Both syllables insult what little intelligence you have. Poo is what makes up your thought trail and dull is the level at which it operates. You are both slow an unwittingly stupid - poo-dull. If there were the slightest of intelligence you would know why I'm not inclined to give you the ABC. So carry on with your waffling, it's meaningless to me but obviously serves as a good source of entertainment for yourself.


Return to “Skepticism and Critical Thinking”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest