Split from: The question "ardent gunners" won't answer.

Duck and cover
Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Split from: The question "ardent gunners" won't answer.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:44 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo in his introductory post wrote:In university I officially gave up on Christianity and got right into Buddhism. Eventually I started to see plot holes in that too, so after university I drifted towards a non-committal worldview which nevertheless involved holding onto belief in the paranormal and various types of woo.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5&p=404167#p404167

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote: So give yourself a pat on the back for having the good fortune to live in a country which naturally both attracts docile laid-back people and repels aggressive ambitious people.

....so you now prefer "butch agressive ambitious American men"?

Are you sure you are posting on the right forum? Try Grindr if you are not getting any "bites" on Stormfront.
:D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Re: The question "ardent gunners" won't answer.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:07 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:I know I am not supposed to say this, but venerable is an idiot.
I agree, but I think there is something else going on. It's something to do with adopting causes and becoming manic supporting that cause. A bit like an ex-smoker telling other smokers they must give up.

He should go away and post on a conservative forum....but, then, how would he have a leftist audience to abuse? You can see his personality disorder from a mile away.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:30 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo in his introductory post wrote:In university I officially gave up on Christianity and got right into Buddhism. Eventually I started to see plot holes in that too, so after university I drifted towards a non-committal worldview which nevertheless involved holding onto belief in the paranormal and various types of woo.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5&p=404167#p404167

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote: So give yourself a pat on the back for having the good fortune to live in a country which naturally both attracts docile laid-back people and repels aggressive ambitious people.

....so you now prefer "butch agressive ambitious American men"?

Are you sure you are posting on the right forum? Try Grindr if you are not getting any "bites" on Stormfront.

Your post has been reported for homophobic and slanderous innuendo.
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:41 am

Lance Kennedy wrote:I know I am not supposed to say this, but venerable is an idiot. He seems to think that having 1 person in 50 getting shot is preferable to 1 person in 50,000, which is roughly what we have in NZ.

Seriously. Is that idiotic or what?

No, what's idiotic is your apparent inability to grasp the factors which make NZ an exceptional case with respect to the issue at hand. This is despite the fact that I have spelt these factors out to you on two threads now!
Last edited by Venerable Kwan Tam Woo on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:54 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:He should go away and post on a conservative forum....but, then, how would he have a leftist audience to abuse?

If it weren't for me, this place would be little more than an ideological echo-chamber. I'll be damned if I'm going to let the likes of you turn a forum dedicated to independent and critical thought into your own little online Safe Space!

You can see his personality disorder from a mile away. :D

No, that's just your monumental personality disorder taking up your entire field of vision.
- Mark Twain

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:03 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Your post has been reported for homophobic and slanderous innuendo.

Excellent. We "Libtards" can now compel you to explain your earlier posts and forum spamming. :D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:10 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote: If it weren't for me, this place would be little more than an ideological echo-chamber.
Do you mean the fourteen propaganda posts you spammed in a row. :lol:

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:ll be damned if I'm going to let the likes of you turn a forum dedicated to independent and critical thought into your own little online Safe Space!
Do you mean all the direct Trump policy questions you refuse to answer, whilst spamming your pro-Trump propaganda? :lol:
hillary.jpg

You and Gorgeous, the "Trump spammers" are hilarious. You can't stand your own types, so you post propaganda here and them complain when everyone laughs at you. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:33 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Your post has been reported for homophobic and slanderous innuendo.

Excellent. We "Libtards" can now compel you to explain your earlier posts and forum spamming. :D

I've already explained it at length, but you've been too stupid and/or willfully ignorant to receive the message!
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:48 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote: If it weren't for me, this place would be little more than an ideological echo-chamber.
Do you mean the fourteen propaganda posts you spammed in a row. :lol:

The only propaganda around here has been coming from ignoramuses like you. My posts in the week or so before the election were mere drops in the ocean compared to the never-ending torrent of BS that leftie partisans have been swamping this place with for months on end!

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:ll be damned if I'm going to let the likes of you turn a forum dedicated to independent and critical thought into your own little online Safe Space!
Do you mean all the direct Trump policy questions you refuse to answer, whilst spamming your pro-Trump propaganda? :lol:

Oh boo hoo, you didn't get my answers to your questions for a whole week! I cop that sort of treatment and worse around here all the {!#%@} time. Your own medicine: tastes like {!#%@}, doesn't it.

You and Gorgeous, the "Trump spammers" are hilarious. You can't stand your own types, so you post propaganda here and them complain when everyone laughs at you. :lol:

No, what I can't stand is ideological echo chambers, especially on a skeptics forum! I get along with my "own types" quite fine thank you very much, but it does no good to surround yourself with people who think the same way as you do all the time. That's a recipe for intellectual stagnation and mental deterioration, as your own behavior so emphatically attests!
Last edited by Venerable Kwan Tam Woo on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:52 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:hillary.jpg

:lol: Nothing says you're winning the argument quite like comparing your opponent to the Nazis! Just when I thought you couldn't get any more pathetic...
- Mark Twain

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:18 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Excellent. We "Libtards" can now compel you to explain your earlier posts and forum spamming. :D
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:I've already explained it at length, but you've been too stupid and/or willfully ignorant to receive the message!
So.....you already explained why you broke the rules, spammed the forum numerous times and called us idiots? Where exactly did you do that? :lol:

Have you tried the Stormfront forum yet? You'll just love it there, with all your friends and like minded people. Steve Bannon is very respected there. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:22 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Nothing says you're winning the argument quite like comparing your opponent to the Nazis! ..
You're not my opponent. You're a comedy act, here, like Gorgeous, for my entertainment. :lol:

hillary.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:55 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Nothing says you're winning the argument quite like comparing your opponent to the Nazis! ..
You're not my opponent. You're a comedy act, here, like Gorgeous, for my entertainment. :lol:

hillary.jpg

Keep those relevant hard-hitting arguments coming, Matthew...
- Mark Twain

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:19 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote: Keep those relevant hard-hitting arguments coming, Matthew...
Encouraging words from the "judge a book by its front cover" master........
hillary.jpg

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote: Your post has been reported for homophobic and slanderous innuendo.
You have a fantastic comedy routine. Do you also do children shows? :lol:

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:37 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: Do you also do children shows?

In the mood for something mentally challenging, are you?
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:45 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Excellent. We "Libtards" can now compel you to explain your earlier posts and forum spamming. :D
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:I've already explained it at length, but you've been too stupid and/or willfully ignorant to receive the message!
So.....you already explained why you broke the rules, spammed the forum numerous times and called us idiots? Where exactly did you do that? :lol:

I have no more broken the rules around here than anyone else on this forum. The word "spamming" doesn't mean what you evidently think it means.

Have you tried the Stormfront forum yet? You'll just love it there, with all your friends and like minded people. Steve Bannon is very respected there. :lol:

Speaking from firsthand knowledge, are you? So in addition to being a misogynist and a homophobe, we now know that you're also a racist!
- Mark Twain

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:28 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Have you tried the Stormfront forum yet? You'll just love it there, with all your friends and like minded people. Steve Bannon is very respected there. :lol:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Speaking from firsthand knowledge, are you?
Yes. I read all the right wing forums and holocaust denial forums and have done for more than ten years. That's how I fight holocaust deniers, as everyone on this forum already knows.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:So in addition to being a misogynist and a homophobe, we now know that you're also a racist!
A Picture is worth a thousand words..........
hillary.jpg

Stormfront.jpg

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:45 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:The word "spamming" doesn't mean what you evidently think it means.
One of your fourteen spams in a row......and your nuanced debating style..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27485&start=40#p543660

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:52 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Have you tried the Stormfront forum yet? You'll just love it there, with all your friends and like minded people. Steve Bannon is very respected there. :lol:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Speaking from firsthand knowledge, are you?
Yes. I read all the right wing forums and holocaust denial forums and have done for more than ten years. That's how I fight holocaust deniers, as everyone on this forum already knows.

You can try to rationalize it as much as you like Matthew, the fact remains that you've admitted to spending the last decade frequenting holocaust denial forums. By the same "standards" of behavior that you apply to people like Donald Trump, Steve Bannon and myself, that makes you a racist.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:So in addition to being a misogynist and a homophobe, we now know that you're also a racist!
A Picture is worth a thousand words.......... hillary.jpg

Stormfront.jpg

Then why don't you let it speak for itself rather than trying to conflate it with a completely unrelated picture? You're about as adept at propaganda as a kindergartener is at drawing.
Last edited by Venerable Kwan Tam Woo on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:55 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:The word "spamming" doesn't mean what you evidently think it means.
One of your fourteen spams in a row......and your nuanced debating style..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, it definitely doesn't mean what you think it means.
- Mark Twain

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:38 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Yes. I read all the right wing forums and holocaust denial forums and have done for more than ten years. That's how I fight holocaust deniers, as everyone on this forum already knows.
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:You can try to rationalize it as much as you like Matthew, the fact remains that you've admitted to spending the last decade frequenting holocaust denial forums.
So do the fifteen other people in our forum's anti holocaust denial forum. We even have threads about it quoting what neo nazis like you post. We learn how they think. I don't post on your beloved Stormfront forum. None of us do.

You really need to learn how to comprehend English.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:By the same "standards" of behavior that you apply to people like Donald Trump, Steve Bannon and myself, that makes you a racist.
Do you mean because you see you three idiots, as right wing idiots, and I agree you are right wing idiots, I'm racist? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hillary.jpg
Last edited by Matthew Ellard on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:46 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:One of your fourteen spams in a row......and your nuanced debating style..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The spamming skills of Venerable Kwan Tam Woo. :lol:

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Yep, it definitely doesn't mean what you think it means.
I see, so you, posting 14 derogatory photos of Hillary Clinton or "hitlery clinton", You tube propaganda videos, in a row, is not spamming? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you remember the other forum member's names who also said your spamming was puerile, embarrassing etc? ,

You poor boy. I understand you are angry and emotional that Trump has said he won't prosecute Hillary Clinton and lied during his campaign. You should sue Trump and get a $25,000,000 settlement like the people he lied to concerning Trump "university". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:20 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Yes. I read all the right wing forums and holocaust denial forums and have done for more than ten years. That's how I fight holocaust deniers, as everyone on this forum already knows.
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:You can try to rationalize it as much as you like Matthew, the fact remains that you've admitted to spending the last decade frequenting holocaust denial forums.
So do the fifteen other people in our forum's anti holocaust denial forum. We even have threads about it quoting what neo nazis like you post. We learn how they think.

Oh really? And what racist, Neo-Nazi, and/or Holocaust-denying content have I ever posted around here??

I don't post on your beloved Stormfront forum. None of us do.

You really need to learn how to comprehend English.

I didn't say you post on your beloved Stormfront forum, I said you frequent it. You really need to learn how to comprehend English - and to stop projecting your own shortcomings onto others as well.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:By the same "standards" of behavior that you apply to people like Donald Trump, Steve Bannon and myself, that makes you a racist.
Do you mean because you see you three idiots, as right wing idiots, and I agree you are right wing idiots, I'm racist? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, by the standard that there is no evidence that Trump, Bannon nor myself are racists, yet we are called racists by our detractors anyway because they are lying sacks of {!#%@} who are too stupid and pathetic to come up with real arguments.
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:36 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:One of your fourteen spams in a row......and your nuanced debating style..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The spamming skills of Venerable Kwan Tam Woo. :lol:

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Yep, it definitely doesn't mean what you think it means.
I see, so you, posting 14 derogatory photos of Hillary Clinton or "hitlery clinton", You tube propaganda videos, in a row, is not spamming?

Nope. Unless you want to redefine "spamming" as "posting on-topic views and evidence that I disagree with", in which case every last turd in the bucket loads of anti-Trump BS that have been posted here over the last several months would also qualify as "spamming".

Can you remember the other forum member's names who also said your spamming was puerile, embarrassing etc? ,

No and I don't give a crap.

I understand you are angry and emotional that Trump has said he won't prosecute Hillary Clinton and lied during his campaign. You should sue Trump and get a $25,000,000 settlement like the people he lied to concerning Trump "university". :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're going to do yourself some serious damage if you keep pulling stuff out of your ass like that.
- Mark Twain

Pyrrho
Administrator

Re: Split from: The question "ardent gunners" won't answer.

Postby Pyrrho » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:01 pm

This split-off series of posts will remain permanently locked.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Return to “Guns”