3 Laws Could Reduce Firearm Deaths By 90%

Duck and cover
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Re: 3 Laws Could Reduce Firearm Deaths By 90%

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:07 am

TJrandom wrote:
Paul Anthony wrote:Liberals love to rewrite laws.

They think the right to bear arms needs to change, even though it's in the Constitution, while insisting that everyone has a "right" to health care, even though it's not in the Constitution.

That is because Liberals live in the PRESENT world, and want to address the needs that people have NOW.

No, its because Liberals are so eager to virtue signal, be trendy, and otherwise indulge their moral narcissism (typically at taxpayer expense) that they lose sight of the bigger picture.
Last edited by Venerable Kwan Tam Woo on Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:13 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Woo: what are the natural fundamental rights of individuals. If not too many, can you list them out for us.... I'd like to know.

The natural rights of people all stem from two fundamental principles: the principle of non-aggression and the principle of self-defence. Insofar as any particular behaviour is consistent with both of these principles, then it is a natural human right. Every natural right comes with a corresponding responsibility to be assumed by others towards oneself and oneself toward others.
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:39 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:
TJrandom wrote:

They think the right to bear arms needs to change, even though it's in the Constitution, while insisting that everyone has a "right" to health care, even though it's not in the Constitution.

That is because Liberals live in the PRESENT world, and want to address the needs that people have NOW.

No, its because Liberals are so eager to virtue signal, be trendy, and otherwise indulge their moral narcissism (typically at taxpayer expense) that they lose sight of the bigger picture.

No... It is because Liberals live in the PRESENT world, and want to address the needs that people have NOW.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:26 am

TJrandom wrote:
TJrandom wrote:

No... It is because Liberals live in the PRESENT world, and want to address the needs that people have NOW.

...by assuming that they know what's best for everyone based on nothing but their whimsical, sanctimonious and socially vetted beliefs about how the world should be as opposed to how it actually is. Like I said, moral narcissism.
- Mark Twain

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:09 am

TJrandom wrote:
TJrandom wrote:

...by assuming that they know what's best for everyone based on nothing but their whimsical, sanctimonious and socially vetted beliefs about how the world should be as opposed to how it actually is. Like I said, moral narcissism.

No no... I was representing what Liberals do, not what the alt-right conservatives do. Please try to keep up.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:24 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Woo: what are the natural fundamental rights of individuals. If not too many, can you list them out for us.... I'd like to know.

The natural rights of people all stem from two fundamental principles: the principle of non-aggression and the principle of self-defence. Insofar as any particular behaviour is consistent with both of these principles, then it is a natural human right. Every natural right comes with a corresponding responsibility to be assumed by others towards oneself and oneself toward others.

Woo: ...... If not too many, can you list them out for us.... I'd like to know.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:41 pm

TJrandom wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
TJrandom wrote:

No no... I was representing what Liberals do, not what the alt-right conservatives do. Please try to keep up.

Yes it's quite clear that you're not representing what the alt-right does, because what the alt-right primarily does is call "liberals" like you out on their many-splendoured BS.
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:44 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:

Woo: ...... If not too many, can you list them out for us.... I'd like to know.

Use your own brain for a change, bobbo. I have already given you a simple clear maxim by which to assess any given behaviour to determine whether it is a right. It is not my job to spoon-feed you.
- Mark Twain

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:21 am

Natural rights are an acknowledged fiction - useful but of course imaginary.
Without a power to protect them, they don't exist.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:57 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Woo: ...... If not too many, can you list them out for us.... I'd like to know.

Use your own brain for a change, bobbo. I have already given you a simple clear maxim by which to assess any given behaviour to determine whether it is a right. It is not my job to spoon-feed you.

No Woo. Sadly for you, gross generalizations such as broad defintions such as you present sound good until you get down to the brass tacks of specifics. It is your job ((even as obviously unemployed as you are)) to think much more concretely and specifically than you do.... at least so far on this subject.

I heartily approve of EM statement. Read it and weep.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:18 am

TJrandom wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
TJrandom wrote:

Yes it's quite clear that you're not representing what the alt-right does, because what the alt-right primarily does is call "liberals" like you out on their many-splendoured BS.

Soo the alt-right does nothing? I fear you are quite mistaken. At a minimum they promote racist, if whimsical and sanctimonious belief in pure BS, just like you.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:45 am

TJrandom wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
TJrandom wrote:

Soo the alt-right does nothing? I fear you are quite mistaken. At a minimum they promote racist, if whimsical and sanctimonious belief in pure BS, just like you.

Where have I been whimsical or sanctimonious? I only ask because your accusation of racism is the very definition of pure BS.
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:50 am

ElectricMonk wrote:Natural rights are an acknowledged fiction - useful but of course imaginary.

Says who?? A right is a behaviour which doesn't involve perpetrating aggression against others. How is that a fiction?

Without a power to protect them, they don't exist.

Well in that case I guess we can just stop worrying about the "rights" of people in North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Syria and any other part of the world where tyrants currently have their boots on people's necks! After all, there is no power to protect their rights, therefore they don't even have rights at all, yes?
- Mark Twain

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster

Postby ElectricMonk » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:56 am

Correct.
They have de facto no rights, but we (the signatories of the UNDHR) believe they should have and are being wronged by their rulers.
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:01 am

TJrandom wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
TJrandom wrote:

Where have I been whimsical or sanctimonious? I only ask because your accusation of racism is the very definition of pure BS.

Right there - in that response, and of course in not recognizing the pure racist BS that is the alt-rights raison d'etre. Of course you do actually recognize it - each time you look in the mirror - you just don`t admit it here.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:41 am

ElectricMonk wrote:Correct.
They have de facto no rights, but we (the signatories of the UNDHR) believe they should have and are being wronged by their rulers.

Why do you believe they should have something that (according to you) doesn't really exist? Why do you believe that they are being wronged by their rulers?
Last edited by Venerable Kwan Tam Woo on Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:47 am

TJrandom wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Where have I been whimsical or sanctimonious? I only ask because your accusation of racism is the very definition of pure BS.

Right there - in that response, and of course in not recognizing the pure racist BS that is the alt-rights raison d'etre. Of course you do actually recognize it - each time you look in the mirror - you just don`t admit it here.

Racism is not the raison d'etre of the alt-right, only someone who knew nothing about the alt-right would say such a thing. I don't mind if you call my whimsical, but my calling out the sanctimonious ignorance of others does not make me myself sanctimonious. If you really think that I am racist then I challenge you to provide evidence, or otherwise admit that you are spouting slanderous BS.
- Mark Twain

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:56 am

TJrandom wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Where have I been whimsical or sanctimonious? I only ask because your accusation of racism is the very definition of pure BS.

Racism is not the raison d'etre of the alt-right, only someone who knew nothing about the alt-right would say such a thing. I don't mind if you call my whimsical, but my calling out the sanctimonious ignorance of others does not make me myself sanctimonious. If you really think that I am racist then I challenge you to provide evidence, or otherwise admit that you are spouting slanderous BS.

Support of Trump is defacto support of racism. Trump doesn`t exist except for racism.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:05 am

Thats a large part of it but its overstated. He's also anti-Hillary. Anti-Democrat. successful business man. Well known.

He could have avoided or dropped the Birther and racists nonsense....but he "finds meaning" in the roar of the crowd...and who roars more than a bunch of pea brained racists?

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:10 am

TJrandom wrote:
TJrandom wrote:

Support of Trump is defacto support of racism. Trump doesn`t exist except for racism.

Horseshit. Point to ONE instance were Trump has promoted racism.
- Mark Twain

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster

Postby ElectricMonk » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:52 am

Why do you believe they should have something that (according to you) doesn't really exist? Why do you believe that they are being wronged by their rulers?

Not I, we, the members of States that support the UNDHR do - that includes you.

But you are right that for most of history no one thought it's our job to think of the wellbeing of people in other countries.
Humanism changed that.
Spoiler:
- Douglas Adams

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:10 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Horseshit. Point to ONE instance were Trump has promoted racism.

I'll bite. Its what the Birther movement was all about. aka: Dog Whistle.

If you disagree, what do you think was Trumps motivation, then effect, of claiming BO was not born in the USA? What group of people did this totally fallacious charge bring to his side?

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:05 am

ElectricMonk wrote:

Not I, we, the members of States that support the UNDHR do - that includes you.

But you are right that for most of history no one thought it's our job to think of the wellbeing of people in other countries.
Humanism changed that.

That doesn't answer my questions.
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:11 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Horseshit. Point to ONE instance were Trump has promoted racism.

You have got to be joking. How many times do I have to tell you people that Hitlery's 2008 Primaries campaign team kicked off the Birther movement? Did you not see Trump explicitly disavow the Birther movement at his press conference a couple of weeks back?
- Mark Twain

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster

Postby ElectricMonk » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:19 am

What? Calling a Latina Miss Universe "Miss Housekeeping" isn't racist enough for you?
Spoiler:
- Douglas Adams

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:39 am

You have got to be joking. How many times do I have to tell you people that Hitlery's 2008 Primaries campaign team kicked off the Birther movement? Did you not see Trump explicitly disavow the Birther movement at his press conference a couple of weeks back?

Ok, let's say everything you "think" about Hitlery is true.

The Original Questions remains UNANSWERED by you. Just as 99.99% of Pukes always do when asked to state the reasons for their silliness. You can try to divert attention, but you have no answers yourself.

AGAIN: One example of Trumps racism is his championing and pushing the Birther Movememtn for 5 years and even when the apology for bald false lying was time to be made: he lied again and took credit for it.

After that....we got the Mexican Murderers and Rapists meme...... or please tell us hor Hitlery is responsible for that too?

Silly Hooman.

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:14 am

Ok, let's say everything you "think" about Hitlery is true.

The Original Questions remains UNANSWERED by you.

What "Original Questions"?

AGAIN: One example of Trumps racism is his championing and pushing the Birther Movememtn for 5 years and even when the apology for bald false lying was time to be made: he lied again and took credit for it.

I just showed you that Hillary and her 2008 campaign team were responsible for starting the Birther controversy, so if there's anyone who should be deemed guilty of racism here then its her! Taking credit for ending that controversy is not racism by any stretch of the imagination.

After that....we got the Mexican Murderers and Rapists meme...... or please tell us hor Hitlery is responsible for that too?

No, what The Donald said was that some of the illegal immigrants coming over the border were rapists and murderers. Since when is criticizing a subset of a subset of people racist?? If anyone is racist in this particular case, then its sheeple like you who automatically assume that "illegals"="Mexicans" and thereby project your own racism onto The Donald.

Silly Hooman.

Silly sheeple.
- Mark Twain

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:16 am

You still at it? I thought just maybe that you had the decency to give it a rest.

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Postby Lausten » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:45 pm

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:You have got to be joking. How many times do I have to tell you people that Hitlery's 2008 Primaries campaign team kicked off the Birther movement? Did you not see Trump explicitly disavow the Birther movement at his press conference a couple of weeks back?

I did see him do that. Doesn't make it true. Did you not see how Trump spent months "getting Obama to show the birth certificate?" Even if the errant email about an email about an idea that someone had that sort of came through someone who was sort of working for the Hillary campaign, were true, Trump did not have to do that. No one made him do that.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:59 pm

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:You have got to be joking. How many times do I have to tell you people that Hitlery's 2008 Primaries campaign team kicked off the Birther movement? ?

The quote is still a lie even if "kicked off" means simply first mentioned by as Hillary REJECTED that attack on Obama. ONLY TRUMP and right wing nut radio stars pushed the issue for years on end. This is not subject to debate.... only mental aberrance.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote: Did you not see Trump explicitly disavow the Birther movement at his press conference a couple of weeks back?
Even more a pure Lie. Trump actually TOOK CREDIT for the movement as if it was merely to force production of the "long form" birth certificate.

VTKW: Pure stooge.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:06 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Since when is criticizing a subset of a subset of people racist??

:laff:

It's true, you can't tell the Poes from the crazy people.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:46 am

Since the four links you provided all rehash the same crap, I’ll just address the 13 alleged examples of The Donald being racist discussed in the article from the Fluffington Post.

1) He attacked Muslim Gold Star Parents
THIS is the accusation of “racism” they open with?! :lol: You and the two Fluffington Posters who wrote this article need to see me after class – I’m going to get each of you to write out "Muslim is not a race100 times. Aside from that, it was the Gold Star Parents who attacked Trump, and Trump merely responded with a question about the mother’s silence on the podium. Oh and by the way, here’s a fun fact for you: the number of Muslims who have died serving in the U.S. military (14) is equal to the number of American soldiers who have been killed by Muslims serving in the U.S. Military.

2) He claimed a judge was biased because “he’s a Mexican”
That judge is of Mexican descent, and is a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association which is associated with the leftie race-baiting group La Raza and the Hispanic National Bar Association, both of which had expressed strong opposition to Trump on account of his immigration and border security policies. It was therefore completely reasonable for Trump to voice concern that the judge might have a negative bias towards him. FYI, Trump’s actual words were "He's a member of a club or society very strongly pro-Mexican, which is all fine. But I say he's got bias".

3) The Justice Department sued his company ― twice ― for not renting to black people
Three examples in and the Fluffington Post is already dredging up incidences from 40+ years ago! You may have noticed that even the article describes it as “alleged” racial discrimination in both cases, that Trump countersued the Justice Apartment for defamation, that Trump settled the original case without ever admitting to racial discrimination, and that Trump agreed to send weekly vacancy lists for his 15,000 apartments to a civil rights group so that they could present qualified applicants for vacancies in certain Trump properties. Not exactly the stuff that KKK Grand Dragons are made of…

4) Discrimination against black people has been a pattern in his career
This accusation is particularly pathetic/hilarious. Trump is accused of racism against black people WHO WERE EMPLOYED BY TRUMP IN THE FIRST PLACE! Once again we are talking about incidences from decades ago, when social norms around racism were very different from what they are today; temporarily removing his black EMPLOYEES from the floor in order to satisfy the bigoted whims of a particularly important customer was a pragmatic business decision, not an expression of racism. Trump’s comment about preferring to have Jews rather than blacks count his money is a positive and widely-held stereotype of Jews (even today), not a negative stereotyping of blacks.

5) He refused to condemn the white supremacists who are campaigning for him
Having exhausted its list of laughable accusations about decades-old incidences of racism, the Fluffington Posters now resort to outright lies. Trump disavowed David Duke - who is probably best known for his endorsement of Trump - several times, and holding Trump accountable for things the views of white supremacists (especially when Trump and his supporters have repeatedly disavowed them, as the example of William Johnson cited in the article demonstrates ) is a crass attempt at guilt by association.

6) The Birther controversy
Hillary’s 2008 supporters started this controversy based on the fact that a 1991 promotional booklet produced by Obama’s then-literary agency stated that he was born in Kenya. A few weeks ago, Trump admitted that the Birther controversy was false at a press conference. So given that Trump 1)was not the one who instigated the Birther controversy, 2) began promoting it for political reasons when he was considering running for President in 2012, and 3) recently repudiated the controversy and rightfully laid blame for it at Hillary’s feet, the idea that his doubt over Obama’s birthplace was motivated by racism is demonstrably stupid and false.

7) He treats racial groups as monoliths
In a truly farcical display of goalpost-moving, the Fluffington Post now accuses The Donald of being racist for saying that he likes minorities and is going to give them jobs! When the Semantics Stalinists at the Fluffington Post whine about The Donald “blurring” racial and ethnic groups “into simple, monolithic entities” and using the particle word “the” in ways that were deemed politically incorrect approximately 5 minutes ago, no doubt they apply the same surreal moral standards to groups like Black Lives Matter and Bernie “White People Don’t Know What It’s Like To Be Poor” Sanders! Or is it only okay to talk about racial and ethnic groups in the aggregate when you’re on the left?? PS: Once again, MUSLIM IS NOT A RACE!!!!

8) He trashed Native Americans
Not content with accusing The Donald of racism for expressing a favorable opinion of certain minorities, the Fluffington Post descends into uncharted depths of SJW surrealism by accusing him of racism for calling out the racism of others! The Donald apparently thought that those “Indian” casinos had been infiltrated by the Mafia, which is not unreasonable and certainly not racist considering that we are talking about casinos here.

9) He encouraged mob justice that “resulted” in the wrongful imprisonment of five “teenagers of color”
Apparently a newspaper ad taken out by The Donald in New York papers in 1989 calling for tougher responses to violent crime somehow caused a court of law to wrongfully convict five non-white teens of a gang rape. Strangely enough the Fluffington Post fails to explain how Trump’s ad was responsible for the conviction, but presumably it has something to do with The Donald’s magical superpowers of Evil White Rich Maleness. Funnily enough, the Fluffington Post provides a link to a scan of The Donald’s ad, which laments how “[M]any New York families – White, Black, Hispanic and Asian – have had to give up the pleasure of a leisurely stroll in the Park at dusk” and other activities “as hostages to a world ruled by the law of the streets”! Now considering what a multi-racial melting pot NYC was even all those years ago, it would seem that The Donald’s newspaper ad was his attempt to do something that would disproportionately benefit non-white Americans. I guess no good deed goes unpunished, hey?

10) He condoned the beating of a BLM protester
Considering that BLM is itself a violent, racist, divisive and idiotic hate group, and considering that said protestor was going out of his way to antagonize and disrupt a Trump rally, I really don’t see how it was wrong, let alone racist, for The Donald to react the way he did. Refusing to meekly sit back and accept someone else’s incoherent racist BS does NOT make you a racist. Oh and just out of curiosity, did the Fluffington Post report on that black protestor getting beaten up at that sHillary rally the other day?

11) He called supporters who beat up a homeless Latino “passionate”
No, what The Donald said was that “people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again”. He said this right after saying that it “would be a shame” if the thugs who committed this assault were inspired to do so by his campaign speeches. In other words, The Donald was trying to point out that the actions of those thugs do not represent his supporters nor the intent of his political message.

12) Anti-Semitism
Once again the Fluffington Post accuses The Donald of racism for saying something positive about a group of people, but this time with a twist: The Donald wasn’t even referring to ethnicity when he made these remarks but rather to a particular political group, namely the Republican Jewish Coalition. Trump was trying to establish rapport with these people by saying that he was a negotiator like them (as one would expect them to be, considering they are members of a political coalition), before making the perfectly reasonable observation that they weren’t going to support him because they weren’t able to buy him off. What we have here is yet another example of libtards projecting their own unacknowledged racism onto conservatives. The Fluffington Post actually admits that The Donald has many close Jewish family members, which isn’t exactly what one would expect of someone who is ‘literally Hitler’. The fact that the Nazis made Jews wear a symbol which is now the central feature of the Israeli flag couldn’t be more puzzlingly irrelevant. Btw, why does the Fluffington Post say that the symbol was “co-opted” by the Nazis and then say that it was invented by white supremacists?? Make up your minds, Fluffies!

13) He treats African-American supporters as tokens
A politician who treats African Americans as tokens – who ever heard of such a thing! Isn’t that what every white liberal and Democrat in the country has been doing with Obama for the last eight {!#%@} years?? I guess this must be another one of those cases where it’s only okay when liberals do it. Fluffington Post cites a 3 month old story about Trump’s low support among black voters, however Trump’s support among black voters has grown 10-fold since then. But aside from that, how are the voting preferences of a racial group which traditionally votes Democrat 90%+ of the time proof that The Donald is racist?? The Fluffington Post rounds out this particular accusation by suggesting that The Donald can somehow be considered racist on account of how his father’s behaviour. Because ‘there’s no such thing as race’ (except when it suits liberal’s political purposes), yet racism is genetic!

So to summarise, all of the 13 examples of Trump’s supposed racism cited by the Fluffington Post are total and utter BS, and it takes a special kind of stupid to believe that the Fluffington Post is anything more than an overflowing sewer of leftist propaganda.
Last edited by Venerable Kwan Tam Woo on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:51 am

Gord wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Since when is criticizing a subset of a subset of people racist??

:laff:

It's true, you can't tell the Poes from the crazy people.

If you're a brainwashed idiot, you can't tell the poes from the crazy people or the sane people.
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:03 am

ElectricMonk wrote:

What? Calling a Latina Miss Universe "Miss Housekeeping" isn't racist enough for you?

Not when it's a piece of hearsay coming from a mentally unstable accuser with strong criminal associations.
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:08 am

Lausten wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:You have got to be joking. How many times do I have to tell you people that Hitlery's 2008 Primaries campaign team kicked off the Birther movement? Did you not see Trump explicitly disavow the Birther movement at his press conference a couple of weeks back?

I did see him do that. Doesn't make it true.

WTF?? He completely repudiated it in a press conference. So how in the hell do you assert that it isn't true?? Can you read Trump's mind or something? Show your {!#%@} work.

Did you not see how Trump spent months "getting Obama to show the birth certificate?" Even if the errant email about an email about an idea that someone had that sort of came through someone who was sort of working for the Hillary campaign, were true, Trump did not have to do that. No one made him do that.

Did you not see how Obama produced the birth certificate in response? It doesn't matter whether Trump 'had' to do it, what matters is why he was even able to do it in the first place (i.e. because of Hillary).
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:13 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:You have got to be joking. How many times do I have to tell you people that Hitlery's 2008 Primaries campaign team kicked off the Birther movement? ?

The quote is still a lie even if "kicked off" means simply first mentioned by as Hillary REJECTED that attack on Obama.

She covertly instigated it and then publicly rejected it, which is exactly what you'd expect from a Machiavellian bitch like her.

ONLY TRUMP and right wing nut radio stars pushed the issue for years on end. This is not subject to debate.... only mental aberrance.

They were only able to push it in the first place because of Hillary!

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote: Did you not see Trump explicitly disavow the Birther movement at his press conference a couple of weeks back?
Even more a pure Lie.

It's not a lie. He explicitly disavowed it, go look it up for yourself.

Trump actually TOOK CREDIT for the movement as if it was merely to force production of the "long form" birth certificate

Which is exactly what happened as a result of Trump's actions, is it not??
- Mark Twain

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:28 am

...and before he produced his own birth certificate to prove he wasn't fathered by an orangutan!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meh, he can say "bless their heart" as much as any Southern belle, it doesn't diminish any of his insinuations...

Lard, save me from your followers.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:41 am

Woo: you have directly and specifically addressed the points I made in my post. I respect that effort immensely and feel compelled to return in kind. But sadly your post is nothing but nonsense. I think you are trolling..... so not worth the effort of engagement. Do better.

Scott Mayers
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Deep

Postby Scott Mayers » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:15 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:1, Background checks for gun sales.

2. Background checks for ammo sales.

3. identification requirement for firearms

https://science.slashdot.org/story/16/0 ... =popbyskid

My suggestion for reducing firearms deaths by 90% in one step: use cyanide for the 90% and shoot the remaining 10%.
I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.

Return to “Guns”