Duck and cover
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: 3 Laws Could Reduce Firearm Deaths By 90%

Postby ElectricMonk » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:23 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:
ElectricMonk wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Horseshit. Point to ONE instance were Trump has promoted racism.

What? Calling a Latina Miss Universe "Miss Housekeeping" isn't racist enough for you?

Not when it's a piece of hearsay coming from a mentally unstable accuser with strong criminal associations.

True, you shouldn't trust Trump or his campaign - none of which have denied that Trump said it.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:33 am

Wooster - I`m with Bobbo, though I must admit having skipped past your posts. No need to spend the time reading nonsense. Cheers.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:35 am

How is "Miss Housekeeping" racist? ITS CLASS WARFARE, not racism. Lets keep our prejudices straight.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Postby Lausten » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:27 am

Lausten wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:You have got to be joking. How many times do I have to tell you people that Hitlery's 2008 Primaries campaign team kicked off the Birther movement? Did you not see Trump explicitly disavow the Birther movement at his press conference a couple of weeks back?

I did see him do that. Doesn't make it true.

WTF?? He completely repudiated it in a press conference. So how in the hell do you assert that it isn't true?? Can you read Trump's mind or something? Show your {!#%@} work.

Did you not see how Trump spent months "getting Obama to show the birth certificate?" Even if the errant email about an email about an idea that someone had that sort of came through someone who was sort of working for the Hillary campaign, were true, Trump did not have to do that. No one made him do that.

Did you not see how Obama produced the birth certificate in response? It doesn't matter whether Trump 'had' to do it, what matters is why he was even able to do it in the first place (i.e. because of Hillary).

You are far worse than I ever imagined. I'm sorry I wasted 2 seconds on you. "Repudiated"? Do you know what the word means?
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:11 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Meh, he can say "bless their heart" as much as any Southern belle, it doesn't diminish any of his insinuations...

Translation: I'm going to believe what I want to believe no matter what reason and evidence tells me, because I have a desperate unconscious need to project the unacknowledged negative aspects of my own character onto someone else.
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:15 am

Lausten wrote:
Lausten wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:You have got to be joking. How many times do I have to tell you people that Hitlery's 2008 Primaries campaign team kicked off the Birther movement? Did you not see Trump explicitly disavow the Birther movement at his press conference a couple of weeks back?

I did see him do that. Doesn't make it true.

WTF?? He completely repudiated it in a press conference. So how in the hell do you assert that it isn't true?? Can you read Trump's mind or something? Show your {!#%@} work.

Did you not see how Trump spent months "getting Obama to show the birth certificate?" Even if the errant email about an email about an idea that someone had that sort of came through someone who was sort of working for the Hillary campaign, were true, Trump did not have to do that. No one made him do that.

Did you not see how Obama produced the birth certificate in response? It doesn't matter whether Trump 'had' to do it, what matters is why he was even able to do it in the first place (i.e. because of Hillary).

You are far worse than I ever imagined. I'm sorry I wasted 2 seconds on you. "Repudiated"? Do you know what the word means?

Do you??
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:19 am

TJrandom wrote:Wooster - I`m with Bobbo, though I must admit having skipped past your posts. No need to spend the time reading nonsense. Cheers.

Fair enough TJ, I know you work very hard to maintain your staggering levels of denial and cognitive dissonance, and that compelling logical evidence-based arguments are the last thing you need to deal with right now! :lol:
Last edited by Venerable Kwan Tam Woo on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:24 am

ElectricMonk wrote:
ElectricMonk wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Horseshit. Point to ONE instance were Trump has promoted racism.

What? Calling a Latina Miss Universe "Miss Housekeeping" isn't racist enough for you?

Not when it's a piece of hearsay coming from a mentally unstable accuser with strong criminal associations.

True, you shouldn't trust Trump or his campaign

:lol: Was that your attempt to turn my words back on me? :lol:

- none of which have denied that Trump said it.

Because it's too stupid, petty and false to even deserve an explicit denial.
Last edited by Venerable Kwan Tam Woo on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:26 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Woo: you have directly and specifically addressed the points I made in my post. I respect that effort immensely and feel compelled to return in kind. But sadly your post is nothing but nonsense. I think you are trolling..... so not worth the effort of engagement. Do better.

Translation:

- Mark Twain

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:30 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Meh, he can say "bless their heart" as much as any Southern belle, it doesn't diminish any of his insinuations...

Translation: I'm going to believe what I want to believe no matter what reason and evidence tells me, because I have a desperate unconscious need to project the unacknowledged negative aspects of my own character onto someone else.

:hmm: If that's what I'm doing, I'm glad to know I'm not alone in it. Thanks, partner!
Hi, Io the lurker.

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:49 am

TJrandom wrote:Wooster - I`m with Bobbo, though I must admit having skipped past your posts. No need to spend the time reading nonsense. Cheers.

Fair enough TJ, I know you work very hard to maintain your staggering levels of denial and cognitive dissonance, and that compelling logical evidence-based arguments are the last thing you need to deal with right now! :lol:

Careful Wooster, you are projecting yourself onto me there.

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Postby Lausten » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Lausten wrote:You are far worse than I ever imagined. I'm sorry I wasted 2 seconds on you. "Repudiated"? Do you know what the word means?

Do you??

Did you want to go with definition #1 refuse to accept or be associated with, or #2 deny the truth or validity of?
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:47 pm

Woo:

Translation: No, your too common nonsense responses are just...........tiresome and boring. Its obviously not only my response. What YOU need to figure out is how to get what you want out of this process without presenting what is perceived as nonsense. Just as we are telling you this to avoid wasting our time.

As always, its everyone's free choice. You should do better.... for yourself...
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Return to “Guns”