Alton Sterling

Duck and cover
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Alton Sterling

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:07 am

obviously police can not handle the stress of this job .

and they are not being trained in how to avoid killing someone
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: Alton Sterling

Postby Monster » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:58 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:obviously police can not handle the stress of this job .

and they are not being trained in how to avoid killing someone

Some police officers can't handle it , sure.

Police in US jurisdictions are trained for their jobs. That includes when it's OK to use deadly force. I'm not sure about police in Madagascar though. I assume you were talking about the US.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:23 am

another stupid shooting , st paul Minnesota - I have a lot of empathy for their work situation .
bit I am guessing they are being trained on how to win / kill .
in todays reality they need to be trained on how to survive / not care .
no one like me would be in the police force ; so they will never be told what they need to know

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:27 am

I don't see much stress at all in the Police Murder of Alton Sterling. He was down, unarmed (gun not in hand), and controlled by two young muscled cops. It really speaks against any need for violence at all other than taking the guy down...and no stress....just exercise. Course...don't know what they were doing the 24 hours prior. Such lack of judgment raises the issue of drugs in my mind....or some past history with the victim.

Anyway..... this murder was outrageous.

Hmmmmm.......time for the Hillary defense? Yes...the officer took out his gun but there is no clear evidence of intent to misuse it. No prosecutor would ever bring charges against this cop. Just look at the record of lack of prosecutions. See?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:50 am

..........................and another black man shot by cops after routine stop........ei: in addition to or after Alton Sterling.

Its always management.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Flash » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:14 pm

Although it is true that more blacks are shot by the American police than whites RT TV reports that 500 Americans have been killed by police in 2016 already. All colors of the skin including white...where is the outrage about that?

The problem which Americans seem to ignore is that if you constantly elect the officials who cut your taxes you won't have enough public money to pay your public servants well and thus attract the best people you can. As the consequence, you get police who are underpaid, undertrained and composed of trigger happy psychopaths who are the only ones willing to work for the next to nothing in exchange for the god feeling the job gives them.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:17 pm

Its not lack of money.

Its management...... what they get rewarded and promoted for, vs punished and fired. In fact, a feed back loop to the public which is largely missing.

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:49 am

Personally I cannot tell for sure, but the article with this second video points out the removal of a pistol from Alton`s right pocket by a policeman after Alton was shot. Look for yourself. Again, I will need to wait for the FBI report after their expert analysis of the video and report on the facts.

http://www.allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/ ... g-shooting

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:52 pm

TJrandom wrote:Personally I cannot tell for sure, but the article with this second video points out the removal of a pistol from Alton`s right pocket by a policeman after Alton was shot. Look for yourself. Again, I will need to wait for the FBI report after their expert analysis of the video and report on the facts.

http://www.allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/ ... g-shooting

what happened is not as important as - why these police are going insane / what is the root cause ?

why is the job a living hell ??? and is there any way to make it better .

police are working by 1950s goals and dreams . need to adjust their work procedures to the nightmare reality of today.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/ ... old-ahlert

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:18 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:police are working by 1950s goals and dreams . need to adjust their work procedures to the nightmare reality of today.

Don't know what you actually have in mind, but I think its mostly incorrect. The police are working by 2016 standards, quite different from the 1950's. Population and co-workers more mobile with those attendant problems grounded in lack of roots and anonymity. society being fractured into special interest groups with their own hash-tags to follow and filter the news. Regan emptying mental health hospitals out onto the streets for totally unqualified un trained cops to pick up the hooman drek, as well as those in need. Legal system turning to for profit even to the extent for "law enforcement" to fund other city functions. Lack of blue collar jobs.

I could go on and on....but thats the intro.

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:26 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
psychiatry is a scam wrote:police are working by 1950s goals and dreams . need to adjust their work procedures to the nightmare reality of today.

Don't know what you actually have in mind, but I think its mostly incorrect. The police are working by 2016 standards, quite different from the 1950's. Population and co-workers more mobile with those attendant problems grounded in lack of roots and anonymity. society being fractured into special interest groups with their own hash-tags to follow and filter the news. Regan emptying mental health hospitals out onto the streets for totally unqualified un trained cops to pick up the hooman drek, as well as those in need. Legal system turning to for profit even to the extent for "law enforcement" to fund other city functions. Lack of blue collar jobs.

I could go on and on....but thats the intro.

tanx fer noteicing my rant - your first sentence (don't know what you actually have in mind ) is CORRECT .
What is necessary today - based on the points you brought up and all other factors -
is 2 focus on taking guns away from drug users .
and forget about putting people in mental hospitals and psychiatric prisons . Simply do not have the resources to do that .

concentrate on taking weapons away - and all each patrol car would need is a dog .

another thing that could be done - could supply white drug addicts with free heroin and nicotine .
I simply hate the thought of white people paying non whites for poisons .

not claiming this would work - 2 little 2 late - but it is the reality of today .

by 1950s standards I mean the quality of life and legal rights that middle class whites would have had .

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:03 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:29 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:and forget about putting people in mental hospitals and psychiatric prisons . Simply do not have the resources to do that .

concentrate on taking weapons away - and all each patrol car would need is a dog .

1. Yes...when you close psych facilities...you don't have them anymore. but guess what? They can be refunded and reopened. Its called "how do you want to provide services to the people in your society." Seems to me people with mental issues should be seen by mental health professionals....not cops.

2. concentrate on taking weapons away /// Fantasy solution as the law as currently imposed gives "people in our society" access to guns rather than to..... mental health.

3. and all each patrol car would need is a dog . /// Never heard that one before.........but I like it for a number of reasons. Good Idea.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:30 am

TJrandom wrote:VOX has a good article on this...

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/6/12105380/al ... -louisiana

TJ--the article only says what I said on first viewing the video. Whats good about it that falls short of recording a murder....plain as day?

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:50 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote: ... and all each patrol car would need is a dog ...

Yikes - the police were sometimes called pigs - but are we to now start calling them dogs? Or is the suggestion that self driving cars be staffed with dogs? Surely dogs aren`t being trained as licensed drivers... :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:25 am

Just for Grins:

Alton Sterling’s story:

9/09/96 – Aggravated battery
10/31/97 – 2nd degree battery
1/06/98 – Simple battery
5/04/00 – Public intimidation
9/20/00 – Carnal knowledge of a juvenile
9/04/01 – Domestic violence
5/24/05 – Burglary of an inhabited dwelling place
7/11/05 – Receiving stolen things
9/12/05 – Burglary of inhabited dwelling place
3/17/06 – Simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
4/12/06 – Aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
4/04/08 – Domestic abuse battery
6/03/09 – Resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent
10/12/09 – Illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession
8/13/15 – Failure to register as a sex offender
4/08/16 – Failure to register as a sex offender
6/14/16 – Ecstacy and marijuana possession

http://allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/here ... ing-victim

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:56 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Just for Grins:

Alton Sterling’s story:

9/09/96 – Aggravated battery
10/31/97 – 2nd degree battery
1/06/98 – Simple battery
5/04/00 – Public intimidation
9/20/00 – Carnal knowledge of a juvenile
9/04/01 – Domestic violence
5/24/05 – Burglary of an inhabited dwelling place
7/11/05 – Receiving stolen things
9/12/05 – Burglary of inhabited dwelling place
3/17/06 – Simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
4/12/06 – Aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
4/04/08 – Domestic abuse battery
6/03/09 – Resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent
10/12/09 – Illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession
8/13/15 – Failure to register as a sex offender
4/08/16 – Failure to register as a sex offender
6/14/16 – Ecstacy and marijuana possession

http://allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/here ... ing-victim

really like this list - thems good facts , just by themselves .
BUT it is also proof of my statement that the usa cannot afford to put so many people in prison.

only option is to have a dog that can smell guns , and try to take the gun .
no paper work , no problems with putting all of them in prison

psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:46 am

kind of bummed - looked at first offense ; girl was actually over 15 and he was only 5 years older .
wonder why police made such a simple error ??? :burn:
their crime was being fertile

also found he was described as 5' 11" not 6'3"

just seen a tv show about screw worms - explains everything

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:21 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:just seen a tv show about screw worms - explains everything

"Brain Dead"--Yes, I'm enjoying it. Some good set ups and one-liners. Kinda a cross of Veep meets Mars Attacks meets Body Snatchers. Oh...and Romeo and Juliette as well. I hope they can avoid the over the line too silly.

Return to “Guns”