SWAT sniper justified in killing pot-grower, D.A. says

Weird things people do.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

SWAT sniper justified in killing pot-grower, D.A. says

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:20 pm

Full Headline: "SWAT sniper justified in killing Northern California pot-grower, D.A. says"

The guy was really begging for it...........but still. Seems to me the LETHALITY of the mindset/training/formal/approved/court reviewed is excessive. I can see a more sane/compassionate/understanding society actually having the ability to send a social worker to the guys house first to find out the wut? of it all??? but no. go to his place and amp him up until you are justified in killing him. No leg shot first.....not even when from safety and no one reasonably at risk from him shooting anyone once injured. No tranquilizers that work on bull elephants. No.....just kill the {!#%@}.

Of interest to me is just what law he was being politely and correctly notified that he ought to follow? I assume the amount of MJ he was growing??? Ha, ha......and just why is that even a law?????

I think the guy would have continued in his twisted way if just left alone....except he did swipe that lady's car, so maybe starting to rotate off his nut just too much. Probably toking the wrong strain of MJ. Maybe thats what a "good" community Safety Officer could have advised him about.

Anyway....................."The Gun Culture" begetting violence shown again in the GOUSA. From the nut case to the Police........GUNS.......and what they bring.

.......................... its not healthy.

Short one page read: http://beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la- ... iarynavbar
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Pyrrho
Administrator

Re: SWAT sniper justified in killing pot-grower, D.A. says

Postby Pyrrho » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:33 am

He pointed a gun at a deputy. Generally guaranteed to get him shot.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Re: SWAT sniper justified in killing pot-grower, D.A. says

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:32 am

Yeah.....I said he was begging for it.

....................and also like I said: the attitude that such begging justifies being shot is part of our gun culture outlook.

Its all what values, desired outcomes, comfort with risk you bring to the party.

I hope we would all agree that ANYONE who telephone the local cops department and threatens them is in need of mental health services? if so..........do you send a mental health professional ready to make an assessment including voluntary committment, or do you send a cop who is justified to shoot for any reason he makes up?

And this is what the OP is all about. The Pros and the Cons. ................Heh, heh..... the cops setting the predatory environment to test one's sanity for survival. he was a nut case...........so, not much lost, and it did save us money. .... but who can't that be said against?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Return to “Popular Culture”