Hillary's "popularity": 2016's biggest scam

Step right up for 3-card Monte...
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Hillary's "popularity": 2016's biggest scam

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:41 am

There's an electricity in the air, a buzzing excitement sweeping the nation and indeed THE WHOLE WORLD about the prospect of Hillary Clinton becoming President!

Well, no, not exactly. But it's pretty clear that the DC political establishment and the mainstream media want it so very badly to be so. It's just a pity that no amount of confected negative opinion towards Trump can ever equate to positive opinion towards Hillary.

Donald Trump has accused the Clinton Campaign of colluding with the mainstream media in an effort to rig the 2016 US Presidential Election in Hillary Clinton's favour. Is there any truth to this accusation? Perhaps we should look at the evidence for ourselves...
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Re: Hillary's "popularity": 2016's biggest scam

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:45 am

"But surely", the liberals cry, "Hillary is not trying to rig this election! How dare you make such an insane accusation, you conspiracy-theorizing nutjob! After all, it's not like she's ever suggested doing such a thing before..."
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:46 am

:taunt:
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Wild animal

Postby Gord » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:19 pm

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:There's an electricity in the air, a buzzing excitement sweeping the nation and indeed THE WHOLE WORLD about the prospect of Hillary Clinton becoming President!

Well, no, not exactly....

True, it's not exactly an excitement that Clinton might become President. It's more like bemusement that Trump might. Other nations are laughing, then worrying, then wondering what the hell is wrong with your country.

I mean, there's no yuge reason to be excited about Clinton. She's just another politician suited to the job. Nobody in other countries gets very excited when your country chooses an adequate leader. What makes them excited is when you choose a celebrity.

Take European politics as an analogy. Nobody gets excited when another European nation selects a politician as leader. They do get excited, however, when a person like Silvio Berlusconi comes to power: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controver ... Berlusconi

Silvio Berlusconi is an Italian media mogul and former Prime Minister of Italy who owns the largest broadcasting company in that country, Mediaset. His promises to sell off his personal assets to avoid conflicts of interest were never fulfilled, which sparked controversy throughout his terms in office. Berlusconi is a controversial figure in modern Italian politics: his tenure as Prime Minister was racked with scandalous sex affairs and poor judgement and decision-making. These events were widely covered by the media, drawing outcry from many of his Italian contemporaries and worldwide counterparts.

See also: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... birth.html

Italy Elected Its Trump—and It Was a Fiasco

If Americans are wondering just what a Trump presidency would look like, they only need to look at the traumatized remains of Italy after Berlusconi had his way....
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:03 pm

:hmm: This one's in "Scams and Con Games" - seems quite apt...

Offtopic: I just read about predicted {!#%@} dumps by various supporters wherever they could drop them in another thread and it seems they're right on.

I don't know many threads and in how many subforums you have opened here to vent your hatred, VKTW, but it really saddens me that you would use this forum as a platform for spilling (spamming?) your vitriol to as you are doing.

OutOfBreath
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer

Postby OutOfBreath » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:47 pm

Payment just come through? You really upped the game of scam/spam the last 48 hours to the level usually reserved for newage wooists/"secret" theists. None of it rising above the level of "Hillary is smelly and stupid".

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:56 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:Payment just come through? You really upped the game of scam/spam the last 48 hours to the level usually reserved for newage wooists/"secret" theists. None of it rising above the level of "Hillary is smelly and stupid".

Peace
Dan

I just watched a video about Russian trolls spamming pro-Trump nonsense around the internet, which made me laugh. I highly doubt VKTW is a paid Russian troll...but people are saying!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Ah, information from the school of "I'm hearing!!" :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:56 pm

Gord wrote: I highly doubt VKTW is a paid Russian troll...
I would highly doubt that too. :D

OlegTheBatty
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:04 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gord wrote: I highly doubt VKTW is a paid Russian troll...
I would highly doubt that too. :D

No, he's too minor league to be paid much. More likely they'd just send him a hooker occasionally.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:24 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:Payment just come through? You really upped the game of scam/spam the last 48 hours to the level usually reserved for newage wooists/"secret" theists.
You are close to the mark regarding dumping like a "wooist". Venerable Kwan Tam Woo, in his first forum post informed us that, in sequence, he was....

"After starting out life as a Catholic .......In high school I found myself arguing with atheists about the existence of God; in retrospect I realize that this was more about me defending my territory than any real desire to know the truth."

" I officially gave up on Christianity and got right into Buddhism...."

" after university I drifted towards a non-committal worldview which nevertheless involved holding onto belief in the paranormal and various types of woo"

He's just another person, who follows teams, with unquestioning loyalty....until he swaps to the next team. His recent posts are more of a give away about his own personality than offering any new political information.

hillary.jpg
I love the way Kwan Tam Woo uses the classic methods of propaganda, whilst denying Trump or himself is sexist.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OutOfBreath
Frequent Poster

Postby OutOfBreath » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:41 am

I guess I'm still astonished that so many people seem to prefer a certifiable liar and con-man with zero competence over someone who is questionable in her truthfulness but otherwise demonstrably competent.

Better the guy we know is lying over the woman we suspect of lying? :befuddled:

Peace
Dan

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:33 am

There is no rational, logical, or acceptable reason to vote for trump. It is driven by pure hatred mixed with stupidity of which there is plenty of both to go around in this "christian" nation.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:18 pm

"Okay, so maybe she wanted to rig an election in some tiny country on the other side of the world. BFD, I mean it's not like she'd collude with the mainstream media to manipulate the outcome of an election in THIS country..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovG0ifN5GSs
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:23 pm

- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:28 pm

"Pfft, so she's got a few dozen lapdogs with prominent positions in the mainstream media. But the media aren't in any position to actually rig the election itself, duh!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2gHNI7eHf0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQhL-lC-d5o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc
- Mark Twain

OutOfBreath
Frequent Poster

Postby OutOfBreath » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:46 pm

How much you making per paste?

Peace
Dan

TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:34 pm

Going, going... gone.

ElectricMonk
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:26 pm

The Gig is up: the election is rigged for Hillary.

Don't even bother to vote, Trump supporters, your ballots will only be used as toilet paper: we The Secret Army of the DNC have already stuffed all the ballot boxes in the swing states.
"As private parts to the gods are we! They play with us for their sport. "
- Lord Melchett, Blackadder II

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:38 pm

If only I had seen these vids an hour ago.
I just voted early and proudly for the 1st female president of the United States of America: Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:09 am

"I don't care how much evidence you show me, I refuse to believe that Hillary so lacking in popularity that she feels the need to rig elections..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
- Mark Twain

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:12 am

"...or resort to dirty underhanded tactics to harass and vilify her opponents!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY
- Mark Twain

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:39 pm

I didn't mention that not only did I vote for Hillary (that's Madame President, to you Kwan. Say it!) I took my wife, my father, and the part that makes me feel more pride than anything, I took my stepdaughter, who just turned 18 and is now legally able to vote. We all voted for Hillary.
In yo face, Kwan

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:41 pm

#ANDAMOVIE

TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:47 pm

Aztexan wrote:I didn't mention that not only did I vote for Hillary (that's Madame President, to you Kwan. Say it!) I took my wife, my father, and the part that makes me feel more pride than anything, I took my stepdaughter, who just turned 18 and is now legally able to vote. We all voted for Hillary.
In yo face, Kwan

Now... go back and do it again.... :lol:

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:03 am

One step ahead of you, my friend. wink wink

OlegTheBatty
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby OlegTheBatty » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:33 pm

Aztexan wrote:One step ahead of you, my friend. wink wink

I would have thought the ballot box would be too stuffed by now . . .
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:42 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:

Now there is a thought for Trumpists... just redesign the ballot boxes so that they cannot hold many ballots, and distribute those to typically Democratic voting places. Pssst... Don`t tell the Republicans....

OlegTheBatty
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby OlegTheBatty » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:00 pm

TJrandom wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

Now there is a thought for Trumpists... just redesign the ballot boxes so that they cannot hold many ballots, and distribute those to typically Democratic voting places. Pssst... Don`t tell the Republicans....

I think you are on the right track, TJ.

How about issuing a ballot box, reams of ballots, and a handgun to each voter. Then wait for a clear winner. :twisted:

gorgeous
Persistent Poster

Postby gorgeous » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:02 pm

Assange: Clinton & ISIS funded by same money, Trump won't be allowed to win (JOHN PILGER EXCLUSIVE)
RT‎ - 17 hours ago ----------------------------“All serious analysts know, and even the US government has agreed, that some Saudi figures have been supporting ISIS and funding ISIS, but the dodge has always been that it is some “rogue” princes using their oil money to do whatever they like, but actually the government disapproves. But that email says that it is the government of Saudi Arabia, and the government of Qatar that have been funding ISIS.” ----------------John Pilger: The Saudis, the Qataris, the Moroccans, the Bahrainis, particularly the first two, are giving all this money to the Clinton Foundation, while Hillary Clinton is secretary of state, and the State Department is approving massive arms sales, particularly Saudi Arabia.

Julian Assange: Under Hillary Clinton – and the Clinton emails reveal a significant discussion of it – the biggest-ever arms deal in the world was made with Saudi Arabia: more than $80 billion. During her tenure, the total arms exports from the US doubled in dollar value.

JP: Of course, the consequence of that is that this notorious jihadist group, called ISIL or ISIS, is created largely with money from people who are giving money to the Clinton Foundation?

JA: Yes.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:56 am

$=speech
If you don't like it, change it

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:07 pm

- Mark Twain

TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:03 pm

Aztexan wrote:$=speech
If you don't like it, change it

Spelled ... $peech? :D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:42 pm

"The Hillary concert was held at Wolstein Center in Cleveland. It was sold out and at capacity."

You forgot to mention this information from your own link. I see you are as deceitful, as your leader, Trump. :lol:

Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: The other god

Postby Paul Anthony » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:34 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:

"The Hillary concert was held at Wolstein Center in Cleveland. It was sold out and at capacity."

You forgot to mention this information from your own link. I see you are as deceitful, as your leader, Trump. :lol:

Here's what else you forgot to mention:

(1) They only came to see the celebrities, not Hillary; and,
(2) They didn't bother to vote - possibly because Beyonce wasn't on the ballot.
People who say ALWAYS and NEVER are usually wrong, part of the time.
Science answers questions, Philosophy questions answers.
Make sense, not war.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:52 am

Paul Anthony wrote:(1) They only came to see the celebrities, not Hillary;
I see. So did you or Sean Spicer do the survey of attendees, to discover this alternative fact?

Return to “Scams and Con Games”