The Toad Doctor

Step right up for 3-card Monte...
User avatar
Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Posts: 10419
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: The Hyphenator 9001

The Toad Doctor

Postby Major Malfunction » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:06 am

I'm dating this chick who's into all kinds of newage stuff who met this guy called Doctor Octavio Retting in Brazil, and he injected her with toad venom, and she discovered nothingness.

Apparently it's a particularly potent form of DMT.

From what she told me, I immediately identified a guru scam. Especially the part where he smooched her immediately after injecting her, before she fell into a fugue state. Sounds like Mr Rapey McRapey, if you ask me.

So, apparently this guy is coming to Australia soon, and she's going to go see him. Of course she won't listen to me, because I'm a scientist and skeptic. What would I know about spirituality? I only exist in the material plane of here and now. I'm close-minded. Limited in my vision. I'm not using the full potential of my pineal gland.

I don't think this guy has been discussed here before. A forum search didn't turn up his name. So I thought I'd just throw a fresh bone to you bunch of rabid, mangy dogs to fight over and tear apart. And my flying monkeys. Fly my lovelies! Fly! Bring us back juicy, fleshy details!

But really, I'm just too lazy to do the legwork, these days. :)
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 15753
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:28 am

:yawn:... Not so loud! Who's yellin'? ... Oh, Hi, Malf... :frog:

What have we got here? DMT? zeuzzz'll be here in a minit.... :yawn:... Gonna take a look later, I've gotta li..........


:sleep:

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6103
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby TJrandom » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:41 am

Is DMT legal? If not, a call to your customs inspectors might help the good doctor.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7397
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Poodle » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:09 am

He didn't take long to find.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4619.0

Plus, of course ... injecting yourself unnecessarily is stooooopid, considering the risks ... allowing someone else who you don't REALLY know to inject you is {!#%@} x4 stooooopid.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 17911
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:31 am

♫Toad away, toad away,
Where do you go
When you're toad away.♫

Firesign Theater.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 15753
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:38 am

"Stooooopid Stooooopid Stooooopid Stooooopid parking only.
All others will be toad."

User avatar
Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Posts: 10419
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: The Hyphenator 9001

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Major Malfunction » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:38 am

Poodle wrote:He didn't take long to find.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=4619.0

Surely we can do a better job than that mob. Our reputation depends on it! Our honour as skeptics!
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 17911
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:43 am

scrmbldggs wrote:"Stooooopid Stooooopid Stooooopid Stooooopid parking only.
All others will be toad."

And driver will croak.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4833
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Monster » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:17 pm

Unfortunately, Major Malfunction, when people are given evidence to disbelieve their dearly held beliefs, it makes those beliefs stronger. I'm not sure how to deal with your lady to disabuse her of her nonsense beliefs.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 17911
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:11 pm

Monster wrote:Unfortunately, Major Malfunction, when people are given evidence to disbelieve their dearly held beliefs, it makes those beliefs stronger. I'm not sure how to deal with your lady to disabuse her of her nonsense beliefs.

9mm rebuttal.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27093
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Wild animal
Location: Transcona

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Gord » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:14 pm

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6103
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby TJrandom » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:39 pm

Looks like nasty stuff to me. I`ll stay with an occasional glass of wine. Seems that it ought to be illegal.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24186
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:30 am

Major Malfunction wrote:So, apparently this guy is coming to Australia soon,


His name is Octavio Rettig Hinosoja and he is Mexican.

He trades under the name Otac Global Foundation. The name is not registered in Australia according to ASIC and state registries.

He seeks non-tax deductible donations through a Commonwealth bank account (Australian bank account).
http://www.otacglobalfoundations.org/donate/

He has been to Australia before and has videos as such.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA_ThvriPKw

Here is his future Australian itinerary.

September 1 to October 31 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm 12/1 Duke St St Kilda, Melbourne, 3182

The hours suggest he is holding workshops.

Here is the venue. It is a private house. I don't know its current usage.
Location of Event.jpg


What do you want to do?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 15753
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:01 am

TJrandom wrote:Looks like nasty stuff to me. I`ll stay with an occasional glass of wine. Seems that it ought to be illegal.

:scratch: You don't like your wine-drinking self much? :-P

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1515
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Angel » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:31 am

Major Malfunction wrote:I'm dating this chick who's into all kinds of newage stuff who met this guy called Doctor Octavio Retting in Brazil, and he injected her with toad venom, and she discovered nothingness.

Apparently it's a particularly potent form of DMT.

From what she told me, I immediately identified a guru scam. Especially the part where he smooched her immediately after injecting her, before she fell into a fugue state. Sounds like Mr Rapey McRapey, if you ask me.

So, apparently this guy is coming to Australia soon, and she's going to go see him. Of course she won't listen to me, because I'm a scientist and skeptic. What would I know about spirituality? I only exist in the material plane of here and now. I'm close-minded. Limited in my vision. I'm not using the full potential of my pineal gland.

I don't think this guy has been discussed here before. A forum search didn't turn up his name. So I thought I'd just throw a fresh bone to you bunch of rabid, mangy dogs to fight over and tear apart. And my flying monkeys. Fly my lovelies! Fly! Bring us back juicy, fleshy details!

But really, I'm just too lazy to do the legwork, these days. :)


Too lazy to stop dating her also?! 0.o*
0.O
It's no wonder Hitler freaked
out and wanted to kill the Jews
and burn the books!! What else can
a guy do when you realize all books
are graven images of the word ~
and God is the WORD. LoL <3

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6103
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby TJrandom » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:34 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Looks like nasty stuff to me. I`ll stay with an occasional glass of wine. Seems that it ought to be illegal.

:scratch: You don't like your wine-drinking self much? :-P


`It` was that Toad smegma... not my wine. :) :redwine:

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1515
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Angel » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:40 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Major Malfunction wrote:So, apparently this guy is coming to Australia soon,


His name is Octavio Rettig Hinosoja and he is Mexican.

He trades under the name Otac Global Foundation. The name is not registered in Australia according to ASIC and state registries.

He seeks non-tax deductible donations through a Commonwealth bank account (Australian bank account).
http://www.otacglobalfoundations.org/donate/

He has been to Australia before and has videos as such.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA_ThvriPKw

Here is his future Australian itinerary.

September 1 to October 31 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm 12/1 Duke St St Kilda, Melbourne, 3182

The hours suggest he is holding workshops.

Here is the venue. It is a private house. I don't know its current usage.
Location of Event.jpg

What do you want to do?


Take him in for scientific research ~
make him practice on himself until
you get the desired results like good
little scientists. ;-)
0.O
It's no wonder Hitler freaked
out and wanted to kill the Jews
and burn the books!! What else can
a guy do when you realize all books
are graven images of the word ~
and God is the WORD. LoL <3

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 15753
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:45 am

I have little doubt that if it's DMT - or works like it, no one has to make him do any of that. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24186
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:47 am

Angel wrote: Take him in for scientific research ~make him practice on himself until you get the desired results like good little scientists.
No. That would be a waste of time. It would be better to let the Australian Taxation Office contact him about paying tax on his Australian donations and refuse him entry into Australia next time.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6103
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby TJrandom » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:51 am

Wiki lists it as illegal in Australia... I`d report it to Customs...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-MeO-DMT#Australia

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24186
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:09 am

TJrandom wrote:Wiki lists it as illegal in Australia... I`d report it to Customs...


Tax is nastier. In Australia, the tax acts allows the Commissioner to issue an assessment ( invoice) and you have to prove him wrong. It's guilty until proven otherwise by the defendant. It's easier to get rid of foreign idiots using tax.

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1515
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Angel » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:14 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Angel wrote: Take him in for scientific research ~make him practice on himself until you get the desired results like good little scientists.
No. That would be a waste of time. It would be better to let the Australian Taxation Office contact him about paying tax on his Australian donations and refuse him entry into Australia next time.


No
Gathering information is way more
useful than gathering taxes. Duh!
0.O
It's no wonder Hitler freaked
out and wanted to kill the Jews
and burn the books!! What else can
a guy do when you realize all books
are graven images of the word ~
and God is the WORD. LoL <3

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24186
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:29 am

Angel wrote: Gathering information is way more useful than gathering taxes. Duh!

.......and what information are you thinking we can get from a "woo" con artist?

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1515
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Angel » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:58 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Angel wrote: Gathering information is way more useful than gathering taxes. Duh!

.......and what information are you thinking we can get from a "woo" con artist?


R u seriously that dultish?
(no A there) lol
0.O
It's no wonder Hitler freaked
out and wanted to kill the Jews
and burn the books!! What else can
a guy do when you realize all books
are graven images of the word ~
and God is the WORD. LoL <3

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6103
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby TJrandom » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:03 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Angel wrote: Gathering information is way more useful than gathering taxes. Duh!

.......and what information are you thinking we can get from a "woo" con artist?


Exactly. No information could possibly be obtained from this drug dealer. If information is needed, there will be enough serious researchers to obtain it.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24186
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:04 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: .......and what information are you thinking we can get from a "woo" con artist?
Angel wrote: R u seriously that dultish? (no A there) lol
Your posts are starting to lose coherence. Try again in normal English.

PS the word is "Doltish"

User avatar
Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Posts: 10419
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: The Hyphenator 9001

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:30 am

Angel wrote:Too lazy to stop dating her also?! 0.o*

I have my reasons. ;)
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Posts: 10419
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: The Hyphenator 9001

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:35 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Angel wrote: Take him in for scientific research ~make him practice on himself until you get the desired results like good little scientists.
No. That would be a waste of time. It would be better to let the Australian Taxation Office contact him about paying tax on his Australian donations and refuse him entry into Australia next time.

I wonder if he has a work visa?

I met one on the guys from Bob Marley and the Wailers at a gig once, and he wasn't able to actually play because he didn't have a work visa. So if this guy is taking money as "donations" wouldn't that still be considered working? I wouldn't think that loophole would be quite so wide...
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Posts: 10419
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: The Hyphenator 9001

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:53 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:He has been to Australia before and has videos as such.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA_ThvriPKw


What do you want to do?

I don't know that there's anything to do... Hippies will be hippies.

I'm all for using various substances for opening the doors of perception, but that seems dangerous. I'd want a proper medical team standing there before I'd try it.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27093
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Wild animal
Location: Transcona

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Gord » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:05 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Here is the venue. It is a private house. I don't know its current usage.
Location of Event.jpg

Are those armoured shutters? Does that house get attacked by raiders a lot?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1515
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Angel » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:34 am

Major Malfunction wrote:
Angel wrote:Too lazy to stop dating her also?! 0.o*

I have my reasons. ;)


May you rest well. :-)
I prefer a man of science as well as if God
having both sides of his brain balanced.
Nothing else matters.
0.O
It's no wonder Hitler freaked
out and wanted to kill the Jews
and burn the books!! What else can
a guy do when you realize all books
are graven images of the word ~
and God is the WORD. LoL <3

User avatar
Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Posts: 10419
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: The Hyphenator 9001

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:18 pm

Gord wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Here is the venue. It is a private house. I don't know its current usage.
Location of Event.jpg

Are those armoured shutters? Does that house get attacked by raiders a lot?

St Kilda's pretty rough. Lots of junkies and homeless, but it's also trendy with the alternative crowd. Lots of great bars and bands. It's right on the beach. Lovely place, actually. Family friendly in the day, and turns grungy at night. It's always been a kind of creative Mecca. A lot of bands come out of there.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27093
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Wild animal
Location: Transcona

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Gord » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:55 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:
Gord wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Here is the venue. It is a private house. I don't know its current usage.
Location of Event.jpg

Are those armoured shutters? Does that house get attacked by raiders a lot?

St Kilda's pretty rough. Lots of junkies and homeless, but it's also trendy with the alternative crowd. Lots of great bars and bands. It's right on the beach. Lovely place, actually. Family friendly in the day, and turns grungy at night. It's always been a kind of creative Mecca. A lot of bands come out of there.

You could have just said "yes", y'know.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Posts: 10419
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: The Hyphenator 9001

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Yes.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 17911
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:15 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:Yes.

y'know
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
gorgeous
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3335
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby gorgeous » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:36 pm

people have licked toads to get high.. Toad Suckers: Not Just an Urban Myth | Fox News

www.foxnews.com/.../toad-suckers-not-just-urban-my...


Fox News Channel


Jul 7, 2011 - Even dogs get into the act of sucking and licking toads. NPR reported a cocker spaniel named Lady, which became addicted to licking toads.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Posts: 10419
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: The Hyphenator 9001

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:51 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Major Malfunction wrote:Yes.

y'know

I know. I'm hanging with the altie crowd at the moment. I've infiltrated. They like my science ideas. It's cool.

I got in with music and dance.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 17911
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:10 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Major Malfunction wrote:Yes.

y'know

I know. I'm hanging with the altie crowd at the moment. I've infiltrated. They like my science ideas. It's cool.

I got in with music and dance.

Damn, is that it? I used death threats and automatic weapons fire. I'll try your way.


No, I won't.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9898
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby OlegTheBatty » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:16 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Major Malfunction wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Major Malfunction wrote:Yes.

y'know

I know. I'm hanging with the altie crowd at the moment. I've infiltrated. They like my science ideas. It's cool.

I got in with music and dance.

Damn, is that it? I used death threats and automatic weapons fire. I'll try your way.


No, I won't.

They're not mutually exclusive, are they?
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Posts: 10419
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 6:20 am
Custom Title: The Hyphenator 9001

Re: The Toad Doctor

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:28 pm

I'm trying to uplift them. They're digging it. If that doesn't work, well, I guess I'll try harder.

I'm the respected old wise guy in this clan.

https://media.giphy.com/media/eZvjLSvYHhDJm/giphy.gif
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.


Return to “Scams and Con Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest