Nutribullet

Step right up for 3-card Monte...
JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Nutribullet

Postby JO 753 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:01 pm

My mom haz a bad habit uv chanjing channelz till she gets to an informercial and then turning the volume all the way up. She will doze off with the soothing soundz uv hyper exited testifyerz and professional babblers vibrating the wallz. This morning I got to lissen to the Nutribullet schpiel wile feeding the squirelz & cats & birdz & fish.

From wut I gather, its not a blender. Blenderz are bad, primitiv and wasteful, so dont insult Nutribullet by calling it a blender.

Nutribullet iz a nutrient extractor that turnz ordinary food into superfood drinks. Yes! Superfood, not that old fashioned ordinary food thats been making you fat and slowly killing you all your life!

Its all very sientific, so I cant explain it, not being a sientist, but its about breaking down the cellular structure to release all the vitamins, anti-oxidents, non-GMOz and other HD Turbo e-nutrients hiding in vegetablez that our feeble dijestiv enzymez hav been missing since the dawn uv time.

I hav been foolishly chewing food like a chump wen this coud hav been doing it for me and far more effectively! The testimonialz from attractiv helthy peepl who were formerly ugly fat and diagnosed az about to die proov that the nutrient extraction power uv Nutribullet wil transform ordinary carrots, nuts, broccolli etc into a life transforming fuel.

If I had to gess, being a genius at mekanical dezine, I'd say that the bladez are spinning so fast that they transform ordinary moleculez into a sort uv semi-ionized beneficial free radical that redily bindz to your starving busted up cellular machinery, enabling rejuvination. Any faster, and it woud be in danjer uv cauzing a messy mix uv nuclear fission and fusion az the bladez slammed into and severed atomic bondz. Agen, I'm not a Nutribullet R&D sientist, so thats just my gess.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Re: Nutribullet

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:23 am

All it does is break cell walls making the juice marginally more available for digestion. What it really does is mix things all together for a taste/mouth feel difference in food.

I have been using the Vita Mix for years for rare smoothie as I get my juices from fruit too old to eat and mix it with vegetables too old to eat. A tastee way to eat food I would otherwise throw away.

The Vita Mix is primarily used to make ice cream on demand. I freeze milk and various fruits in ice cube trays and when I feel like some desert/ice cream...its made instantly and consumed. Cheap, healthy, delicious,....no sugar, no preservatives.

Making nut butters is too messy to clean. I used a standard food processor for that.

I call this all: FITK. Fun in the Kitchen. .............. and it is.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:22 am

I uze a hand held blender wand that cost about 20$. It haz no trouble turning any type uv edible material to paste or liquid in a few secondz. I mix shakes in the container I drink them from. The cleanup iz less than 30 secondz.

The 'helthyness' iz entirely dependent on wuts in the shake. All the nutrient extraction occurz in our dijestiv system.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:27 am

JO 753 wrote:I uze a hand held blender wand that cost about 20$. It haz no trouble turning any type uv edible material to paste or liquid in a few secondz. I mix shakes in the container I drink them from. The cleanup iz less than 30 secondz.

The 'helthyness' iz entirely dependent on wuts in the shake. All the nutrient extraction occurz in our dijestiv system.

Yes - but you don`t get brain numbing infomercials that last forever and blast everyone within a country mile out of their britches when you plunk down a measly $20 for your elbow breaking piece of non-tech wire. Plus, you don`t get to ogle those reformed fatties who are now 20 years younger and 60 pounds lighter. ;)

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:54 am

I prefer the smaller unit, the Baby Bullet. It conjures up such nice images.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:30 pm

I use several similar things to make juice. The health-giving properties of the juice after it's been fermented and turned into a solution of alcohol are miraculous.

But not carrots. Carrot wine is disgusting.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:30 pm

Gubmint for us
not the rich.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:31 pm

I hav a basic model 1 speed Braun. I think theze stick blenderz make the container style blenderz obsolete.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Postby Austin Harper » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:07 pm

Poodle wrote:But not carrots. Carrot wine is disgusting.

I'd give it a try.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:12 pm

Austin Harper wrote:
Poodle wrote:But not carrots. Carrot wine is disgusting.

I'd give it a try.

I did, Austin. Take my word for it. It's supposed to be one of those wines which tastes better after 10 years or so. In 10 years, I can make lots of much better wines which take only a year to mature, and in 10 years I may be dead. Life's too short.

Return to “Scams and Con Games”