MagneGas, Anyone?

Step right up for 3-card Monte...
kennyc
Has No Life
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon

Re: MagneGas, Anyone?

Postby kennyc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Hey Iso baby....you should rename this {!#%@} AssGass and do an IPO. You'd have investors on you like hemorrhoids!
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

isodual
Poster
Custom Title: Show me the Equation

Postby isodual » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:55 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Oh yeah, and why is it that MagneGas no longer "emits oxygen" (as per earlier MagneGas releases), but now only "uses less"? .

Stop trying to confuse yourself.

Magnegas combusts with a 9-12% surplus of oxygen. Cutting metal requires MORE oxygen than that which is released by Magnegas combustion so you still need to add 02 from a tank HOWEVER, you have to add LESS oxygen from the tank due to the oxygen contributed from the fuel.

isodual wrote:MagneGas® Launches Faster Cutting Fuel Made from Renewable Waste
Independent Tests Show MagneGas® 2 is almost 40% Faster Than Acetylene
TAMPA, Fla., July 16, 2014

"Independent tests were performed with MagneGas® 2 by EWI (Edison Welding Institute) , a leading engineering and technology company which services the heavy manufacturing, defense, aerospace, automotive, oil & gas, and advanced energy industries. Tests performed on track-based cutting systems showed that, in comparison to acetylene, MagneGas® 2 had 38% faster cutting speeds on 2" carbon steel and about a 34% reduction in oxygen consumption. MagneGas® 2 showed even better results when compared to propane."

Full Story: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/magnegas- ... 00081.html
Google/Wikipedia is NOT a scientific instrument.
Update 11/15/16: The “miraculous” properties of MagneGas have now all checked out as real & a mass outbreak of selective amnesia has swept across the inhabitants of this board.

“If Santilli could produce a safe gas that burnt hotter than the hottest chemical flame Mankind has ever known, I'd have his baby.” - Major Malfunction 2013

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:17 am

isodual wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Oh yeah, and why is it that MagneGas no longer "emits oxygen" (as per earlier MagneGas releases), but now only "uses less"? .

Magnegas combusts with a 9-12% surplus of oxygen. Cutting metal requires MORE oxygen than that which is released by Magnegas combustion so you still need to add 02 from a tank HOWEVER, you have to add LESS oxygen from the tank due to the oxygen contributed from the fuel.

<spam redacted>

That confusion isn't caused by be. It was Santilli who claimed it "emits oxygen" up until recently.

e·mit
əˈmit/
verb
verb: emit; 3rd person present: emits; past tense: emitted; past participle: emitted; gerund or present participle: emitting

produce and discharge (something, especially gas or radiation).

As in this "REGISTRATION STATEMENT As filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on May 18, 2012" http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/ ... gnegas.htm
p16

DESCRIPTION OF BUSINESS
Our Industry

We focus our efforts on producing and selling fuel and equipment for the metalworking fuel market. This market is currently dominated by acetylene gas. Acetylene gas is considered toxic, emits soot when it burns and can be very volatile. In recent months, several acetylene production plants have exploded, causing a shortage of acetylene and raising prices. MagneGas fuel on the other hand, emits oxygen when it burns and independent users have rated MagneGas as a cleaner alternative to acetylene.
(emphasis mine)

It also says:
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/ ... gnegas.htm wrote:p17

Sales and Marketing

We currently employ one employee focused on developing strategic relationships, one employee focused on marketing, one employee focused on business development and one employee focused on sales.

Which one is you, iso?

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:15 am

isodual wrote:

isodual wrote:MagneGas® Launches Faster Cutting Fuel Made from Renewable Waste
Independent Tests Show MagneGas® 2 is almost 40% Faster Than Acetylene
TAMPA, Fla., July 16, 2014

"Independent tests were performed with MagneGas® 2 by EWI (Edison Welding Institute) , a leading engineering and technology company which services the heavy manufacturing, defense, aerospace, automotive, oil & gas, and advanced energy industries. Tests performed on track-based cutting systems showed that, in comparison to acetylene, MagneGas® 2 had 38% faster cutting speeds on 2" carbon steel and about a 34% reduction in oxygen consumption. MagneGas® 2 showed even better results when compared to propane."

Full Story: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/magnegas- ... 00081.html

I'm beginning to consider your repetitious reposting of promotional content to be spam.

You've made your point. Please stop repeatedly posting that same promotional paragraph.

I will only ask once.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Postby JO 753 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:26 am

I wuz wundering why this topic iz still activ, so started reading paje 1.

How the hell did it get to paje 24? Iz it turning into another San Fransisco Sea Serpent or a Holocaust Denial thing?

Did all the new memberz popping up on paje 1 turn out to be shillz for or agenst Magnagas?
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:32 am

JO 753 wrote:I wuz wundering why this topic iz still activ, so started reading paje 1.

How the hell did it get to paje 24? Iz it turning into another San Fransisco Sea Serpent or a Holocaust Denial thing?

Did all the new memberz popping up on paje 1 turn out to be shillz for or agenst Magnagas?

It's the San Fran Sea Serpent thing.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:51 am

Here's the Wikipedia page for "Edible Oil": http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%A3%9F% ... 8%E6%B2%B9

:rotfl: Check out the last line, and related notes 24 and 25.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Gord wrote:Here's the Wikipedia page for "Edible Oil": http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%A3%9F% ... 8%E6%B2%B9

:rotfl: Check out the last line, and related notes 24 and 25.

:lol:

And on CNN? Why hasn't iso mentioned that here? Too minor a detail in the light of a grease fire, eh?

(The entries are nowhere to be found on the English page... I wonder why.)

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:35 pm

While I was sitting here, cogitating upon our over-clement weather, it struck me that had I developed a fuel gas which really did burn hotter, cut more quickly and efficiently, was environmentally friendy, economically viable AND was a net oxygen releaser ...

I'd be a winner right there, no probs. I'd send a sample tank to ... oh - any handy handy blokes who did a bit of cutting ... and they'd tell their friends and they'd tell theirs and so on and so forth, and if what I said was true there'd be a snowball effect and everyone in the entire universe would be beating a path to my door to get their hands on it. Then the major players would get in there trying to buy my patents or at least a manufacturing licence, and I could hold out a little for the maximum offer to come in.

Or, if I'd started a company, there'd be a positive run on the shares because absolutely everyone would want a piece of the action, and my company would very soon be worth lots and lots of moolah and I would be a very, very rich and happy person.

I wonder why that hasn't happened. It's a puzzle for me. Perhaps I have an over-simplistic view of things.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:30 pm

IIRC, some guys at the weldingweb forum said they'd at least try it and one or two guys (in two or three separate threads) said it was a PITA to deal with, expensive, hard to find/get and the rest never heard of it, held it, smelled it, or seen it in action. Or be able find technical info about it. Or would trust the presentation of a paid actor. And that there are easier and cheaper ways to do their jobs, including easily cutting through 17 inches of metal with the tried and true...

#42 seems quite informative also. I guess it's just as with GM, they got hold of/know one guy willing to give it a shot. (I guess similar happened at the small and now long since shuttered GM welding facility of, I think, 343 people.)

http://weldingweb.com/showthread.php?41 ... ost4533171 wrote:I've worked very closely with FDNY for years in the past (involved in building the rescue units lost on 911 and many others before that) and up until a couple years ago they were still using a much outdated fire fighting foam that the manufacturer was only producing for them. No one else would use it because it isn't worth putting on their trucks so the claim they're using MG2 over acetylene just means their marketing folks got to the right decision maker at the right time. Nothing more.

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:43 pm

Well, I'm gobsmacked!!!

Does that kind of thing REALLY happen in industry? Knock me down with a feather.

EDIT: That sounds a bit sharp. It was meant as an irony. Sorry :D

Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Postby Major Malfunction » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:10 pm

I think by now, it's quite apparent and clear, that Iso is a dickhead, and MagicGas is BS. Twenty-seven thousand welders agree.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:31 am

Major Malfunction wrote:It uses less oxygen, because it's already partially oxidised.
Thank god, someone said this.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:42 am

Given the amount of heat in this topic we should be melting tungsten by now.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:53 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Which one is you, iso?

I don't think Isodual has anything to do with Magnegas any more. Francesco Fucilla and his family are in the Santilli camp and Santilli has been removed from Magnegas as a liability due to his anti-Semitism and crack pot science. That's why Santilli is trying to raise money for his crackpot science through a separate entity.

Although there still are "con artists" from previous Santilli ventures, who still hold positions at Magnegas, these are the commercial "con artists" who are simply buying other normal gas distributors to build up a normal business. They are taking "the cash", while Santilli's leaving group are giving each other awards & medals.

Greenpeace started in the same way. Eventually the "woo" was removed and Greenpeace could start seeking tax deductible donations. I also think of the "Christian Science Monitor" newspaper. Many post war German companies had political mandates and these had to be broken up and reorganised into commercial businesses. Next time you buy a "BASF tape", remember it was once a division of "IG Farben" who exploited the concentration camps.

Anyhow, it doesn't really matter. Isodual is "on his own" at the moment and is simply posting here as no one else is paying him attention. He's wasted ten years talking about Magnegas and can't accept he was simply being used to "spread the word" and then was unceremoniously dumped. He will soon drop Magnegas completely and start "pumping" Santilli's new venture.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:07 am

JO 753 wrote:I wuz wundering why this topic iz still activ, so started reading paje 1.
How the hell did it get to paje 24?

It was an interesting exercise in trying to determine what was "going on". On one hand we had a group of "fake scientists" promoting "complete BS science" though obscure European and Russian websites. On the other hand we had a public listed US company that seemed to be associated with the same people.

When Isodual joined, he "slipped up badly" and gave us hints where to look and thus we started to discover "research laboratories" were "bed & breakfast hotels" and "scientists" were "caretakers" at these hotels. We then discovered that some scientists were complete fabrications and don't exist.

We then considered that Magnegas was just a "pump and dump" for early shareholders to reap a benefit from latter investors. However we found that Magnegas had already experience liquidations in Australia and other territories and that the ""dump" failed. We then noticed that Magnegas was "shedding" association with the fake scientists and came to the conclusion that the current Magnegas is trying to become a normal company while the fake scientists are starting a new company concerning their "crackpot science".

"All in all" the scam has been a flop for Santilli, so he is starting again.

Major Malfunction
True Skeptic

Postby Major Malfunction » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:35 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Major Malfunction wrote:It uses less oxygen, because it's already partially oxidised.

I know, right?

I did the science from the very beginning. And then I got yelled at for No True ScientistTM.

I guess propaganda works. Just look at the US. It's the United States of Propaganda. Right about where Nazi Germany was. Lest we forget.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

isodual
Poster
Custom Title: Show me the Equation

Postby isodual » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:25 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

I know, right?

I did the science from the very beginning. And then I got yelled at for No True ScientistTM.

Ah No you didn’t…

Post #21 by Major Malfunction » Tue Feb 07, 2012 wrote: Firstly, I'll compare the full potential oxidation energy of a mole of the competing gases; Acetylene vs MagneGas.

Post #22 by Major Malfunction » Tue Feb 07, 2012 wrote: Actually, I don't even need to do that. The science is already in.

According to the tables, burning 1 mole of acetylene liberates 1300 kJ. Burning the same amount of MagneGas would liberate approximately 290 kJ.

That's maximum potential chemical energy. And you have to provide the oxygen. The claim it produces oxygen is absolute rot.

That’s what you said before, so are you now trying to revise your original claim that the scientific measurements of Magnegas combustion are only “partially oxidized rot”? lol

Science involves making predictions and confirming or denying them via EXPERIMENT. Looking something up on the internet is not science. You conducted no scientific analysis whatsoever on Magnegas so your claims of “doing science” from the start is absolute ROT.

Richard Feynman wrote: The test of all knowledge is experiment. Experiment is the sole judge of scientific truth.”

BTW – are you still clinging to your claim that Magnegas cannot cut metal faster than acetylene? Yes or no?
Google/Wikipedia is NOT a scientific instrument.
Update 11/15/16: The “miraculous” properties of MagneGas have now all checked out as real & a mass outbreak of selective amnesia has swept across the inhabitants of this board.

“If Santilli could produce a safe gas that burnt hotter than the hottest chemical flame Mankind has ever known, I'd have his baby.” - Major Malfunction 2013

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:54 pm

You still sticking to magnecules and weird sunlight?

thetruthseeker02

Postby thetruthseeker02 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:34 am

Isodual, are you familiar with Donborghi by chance?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:13 am

thetruthseeker02 wrote:Isodual, are you familiar with Donborghi by chance?

An obscure Bio for Don Borghi......
http://www.laliberta.info/2013/02/16/1046/

Don Carlo Borghi
Presenting Professor Don Carlo Borghi is not a trivial task : a priest and scientist but also writer, poet , musician, painter ; are just a few aspects of a personality outside of the city's norm. In the Year of Faith we would like to know the life of this priest , his thoughts , his works , in order to explore the theme of no opposition between faith and science , between faith and reason , a topic of great interest and is very dear to John Paul II and Pope Benedict.

It was during those years that Professor Borghi began to talk about science and philosophical issues related to science , collaborating in the renowned magazine " Sintesis ", founded in 1944 .

However I can no no mention in this article of any academic training at all and the "professorship" appear to be completely bogus. It would seem that we need to find a copy of this Italian Sintesis magazine, to get the truth on this fellow.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:33 am

thetruthseeker02 wrote:Isodual, are you familiar with Donborghi by chance?

It would seem so. And closely familiar with "Hotplate" who posts elsewhere as: "My email is DonBorghi at yahoo"

I'd say it's all the same person and those are only three of many aliases.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:49 am

scrmbldggs wrote:I'd say it's all the same person and those are only three of many aliases.
They are all Francesco Fucilla

"This isn’t just about some company [that again I do own shares in]"

Oddly, he can't get his hands on the annual report issued to shareholders. Francesco Fucilla is just another loony.

thetruthseeker02

Postby thetruthseeker02 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:56 am

I believe Isodual uses the pseudonym Donborghi over at Yahoo Finance Message Board. Same MO as here, lash out and insult as opposed to giving a straight answer. Just a paid shill posting whatever the old man shouts over his shoulder.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:04 pm

Well, in a way that's just what I said, truthseeker.

Here's a little gem from the lengthy post I linked to above.

Hoplate/DonBorghi/isodual wrote:...
The reason WHY I care so much about Magnegas is the SAME reason you all should care.

This isn’t just about some company [that again I do own shares in] or any modest innovation in the metal cutting sector – IF MG2 works was advertised, [again, IF… ] then it’s REALLY a REALLY BIG deal for SCIENCE and thus, everyone on this planet.

THINK about it..IF some “Nutty Professor” ... claims his upgrade to quantum mechanics has allowed him develop a new technology which can convert used vegetable oil into a new SPECIES of fuel [based on a newly understood bonding mechanism of nature] which is rich in oxygen and cuts metal 38% faster [and over 4,000 degrees hotter] than acetylene AND that ALL checks out??…

Again, IF it all CHECKS OUT – then the question comes up of why didn’t our government ... even bother to LOOK INTO/investigate Magnegas???

The BEST part is that it’s all SO simple to validate. It’s a physical substance in a bottle – not some equation on a chalk board that Americans can’t wrap their heads around. The PROOF of Hadronic Mechanics is literally “IN THE PUDDING”. That’s why I promote Magnegas – it’s a means to end.

What cracks me up to no end is that the state of Georgia did take a look at the fairy tale on 03-11-13, and Santilli Jr let the cat out of the bag in front of the panel by stating (paraphrased): "It's just a syngas."

post # 570 wrote:And, for anyone interested, here's the thing iso kept dodging and ignoring when asked about several times on page 10 of this thread - viewtopic.php?f=88&t=13129&start=400&sid=906853746a04b218ca6ddea4543f0fc7#p325349 - and which also seems to have been forgotten by their own PR machine since March, 2013..

Here you can watch a presentation of:
MagneGas Presents Submerged Plasma Arc Technological Advancements At Georgia State Capitol ...
from: http://www.house.ga.gov/Committees/en-U ... es122.aspx

Of course, isodual avoided all mentioning of the whole affair and, IIRC, never responded to my inquiries about it. :-P

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:46 pm

thetruthseeker02 wrote:I believe Isodual uses the pseudonym Donborghi over at Yahoo Finance Message Board. Same MO as here, lash out and insult as opposed to giving a straight answer. Just a paid shill posting whatever the old man shouts over his shoulder.

I don't think he's getting paid. He made conference videos for Santilli's bogus conferences and is a "wannabe" film maker. Santilli's mob simply haven't told him that Magnegas was a scam that failed a year ago, as he is too low down the pecking order. Francesco is just a lonely person, who thought he belonged to a club and they abandoned him. That's why he is so angry.

Pepijn van Erp

Postby Pepijn van Erp » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:00 pm

For those still interested in the Santilli circus: on my blog Christian Corda has left some interesting comments in recent months. Corda was paid by Santilli for a couple of years to organize the symposia where Santilli and other fringe scientists were keeping up the appearance of serious scientists. And he was also Editor in Chief of the Hadronic Journal, one of Santilli's journals.
Although Santilli was paying Corda 1500 dollars a month, it seems that Corda has broken with him, because he had enough of his nonsense. He got a 'friendly' goodbye letter from another sockpuppet of Santilli, including anti-Semitic language. You can read it here.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:09 pm

That's vile. :(

(Kadeis vili?)

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:44 pm

Pepijn van Erp wrote:...Although Santilli was paying Corda 1500 dollars a month, it seems that Corda has broken with him, because he had enough of his nonsense. He got a 'friendly' goodbye letter from another sockpuppet of Santilli, including anti-Semitic language. You can read it here.

Holy crap that is just disgusting. And people in Santilli's group like to accuse others of "gangsterism"!?

...you, as a good jew, exploit your wife because you are not able to earn the money....

...I swear I’ll haunt until the end of all your scientific activities so you forced to prime time to make a job for living....

Wow, just wow. This person is vile.
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:55 pm

Pepijn van Erp wrote:For those still interested in the Santilli circus: on my blog Christian Corda has left some interesting comments in recent months.

You have done excellent work. I thought you did a great job asking questions.

The language used in the email exchange is very odd. I understand that English is not these people's first language, but it still is very odd for people claiming to be scientists.

Major Malfunction
True Skeptic

Postby Major Malfunction » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:47 pm

In this time, I've filled several pressurised cannisters with my farts.

I invite everyone to witness their extreme, organic, quantum-unleashed cutting power!

One second you're in the room, one second you're not.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:04 pm

That's a Shriekdinger's, right?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:23 am

Major Malfunction, from Melbourne wrote:In this time, I've filled several pressurised cannisters with my farts.

Regular Sydney Newspaper Headline
"Don't buy the Melbourne spin – Sydney is the cultural capital" ..

I flavour my farts with fresh organically grown essence of rose petals, before bottling. Would you like me to send you a free sample? (Matthew, from Sydney)
:D

Beck

Postby Beck » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:24 am

Pepijn van Erp wrote:For those still interested in the Santilli circus: on my blog Christian Corda has left some interesting comments in recent months. Corda was paid by Santilli for a couple of years to organize the symposia where Santilli and other fringe scientists were keeping up the appearance of serious scientists. And he was also Editor in Chief of the Hadronic Journal, one of Santilli's journals.
Although Santilli was paying Corda 1500 dollars a month, it seems that Corda has broken with him, because he had enough of his nonsense. He got a 'friendly' goodbye letter from another sockpuppet of Santilli, including anti-Semitic language. You can read it here.

The user 'isodual' is over at the Thunderbolts Forum posting the same nonsense there. His username at their forum is 'donborghi'. He is also at the Yahoo! Finance forum. Hell, this guy is all over the internet promoting MagneGas stock.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:25 am

http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpB ... 1b#p105326 wrote:...
I must admit that even though the inclusion of that picture of Ruggero rockin' his red flame hat at Club Med in the very long technical article is a very strong indicator of the correctness of his theory, and provides some needed comic relief from the strenuous effort to follow the ideas presented, unfortunately, I still must consider what is KNOWN in science, which explains the existence of the neutron.

:lol:

That's quite funny. Thanks, Beck. :-D

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:42 am

And some isodualesque hysterics:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpB ... 1b#p105332 wrote:Look behind the curtain at Wikipedia. Like I was saying from my first post here, these editors are clearly bias against Santilli because they think he is anti-you-knowwho-ish. Ignoring science for political/personal opinion issues, all in the name of science and honesty… is blasphemy

:roll:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:13 am

Beck wrote: The user 'isodual' is over at the Thunderbolts Forum posting the same nonsense there. His username at their forum is 'donborghi'. He is also at the Yahoo! Finance forum. Hell, this guy is all over the internet promoting MagneGas stock.

I imagine Francesco Fucilla (Isodual) is getting angrier and angrier as he realises he has been cut out of the scam. You duty is to "rub it in" and make him froth at the mouth. You will get more entertaining posts that way.

Beck

Postby Beck » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:03 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Beck wrote: The user 'isodual' is over at the Thunderbolts Forum posting the same nonsense there. His username at their forum is 'donborghi'. He is also at the Yahoo! Finance forum. Hell, this guy is all over the internet promoting MagneGas stock.

I imagine Francesco Fucilla (Isodual) is getting angrier and angrier as he realises he has been cut out of the scam. You duty is to "rub it in" and make him froth at the mouth. You will get more entertaining posts that way.

It isn’t clear who this ‘Isodual/donborghi’ fellow is. He could be Ruggero Santilli. Or he could be Francesco Fucilla. But I suspect he is someone who sunk his life savings into MagneGas stock, and is just the unfortunate victim of a scam. He desperately wants the stock price to go back up, presumably so that he can then jump ship without sustaining a massive loss.

querious

Postby querious » Sat May 16, 2015 12:17 am

Beck wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

It isn’t clear who this ‘Isodual/donborghi’ fellow is. He could be Ruggero Santilli. Or he could be Francesco Fucilla. But I suspect he is someone who sunk his life savings into MagneGas stock, and is just the unfortunate victim of a scam. He desperately wants the stock price to go back up, presumably so that he can then jump ship without sustaining a massive loss.

I'm pretty sure donborghi is Fucilla. Here's a coupla quotes from the MNGA board by him...

". Ahaayayayyayayayayyayaya…… lol

and

" :::insert Zenia Warrior Princess battle Cry :: aye-yaahahahahahahahaya! "

And here's Fucilla from http://www.francesco-fucilla-satires.com/FFSatires_05-08-12/F_Fucilla_The_Truth/CassiopaedianTrial%20Final%20Version.pdf

“ But.............. I never meet any of the them
.............eheheheheheh !!! “
all in court EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

...see any similarities?

Anyway, I wrote that stuff about Rugerro's hat. The guy fascinates me. But what about that new "stability" video? If Magnegas does cut faster and it's safer, they're on to something, even if it's just a syngas.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat May 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Hi querious. Welcome to SSF. And thanks for that laugh!

Haven't seen the video but iso touted MagicGas II here a while ago. Lemme see... yup, came to holler about it in July 2014 and later back in Sept/Oct. He hasn't been here shouting about more tests or successes. Wonder why...

But if they have a good product, good for them! And others. It's the unnecessary nuttiness that keeps us coming back. :-P

Return to “Scams and Con Games”