scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Re: MagneGas, Anyone?

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:40 am

"Lithium" and "chill" in connection with isodual seems like a good idea. :-P

isodual wrote:Actually, Magnegas’s new headquarters is:
11885 44th St N Clearwater, FL 33762

Why am I not surprised that sonny would distance his real world enterprise from Santilli Fantasy Land... :roll:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:22 am

From the recent quarterly financial reports of Magnegas.

On March 19, 2014, the Company signed a Joint Venture agreement with FutureEnergy Pty Ltd of Australia. Under the terms of the agreement, both parties will own 50% of a new Company formed for the purpose of developing, licensing and commercializing new intellectual property for co-combustion of MagneGas fuels with hydrocarbon fuels to reduce emissions and increase energy.

This "joint venture" didn't have to be lodged with the Foreign Investment Standards Board as it is intangible. However the transfer of technology across borders triggers the right of divisions of the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade to call for information. The trouble is, there is no technology being transferred at the moment. This is interesting. Creditors of Magnegas Australia ( in liquidation) have an interest in Australian rights for Magnegas as an asset of the liquidated company. I wonder if they know about this?

http://www.futureenergy.com.au/

isodual
Poster
Custom Title: Show me the Equation

Postby isodual » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:43 pm

isodual wrote:CASE CLOSED
Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em while I dish ya’ll up the biggest, juiciest ass piece of humble-IN-YO-FACE pie ever carved up in the history of mankind. :mrgreen:

I could rub it in even further (and uncomfortably deep) but I digress for the moment as this is all actually really important if it is real – and, it really does appear real by now doesn’t it??

MagneGas® Launches Faster Cutting Fuel Made from Renewable Waste
Independent Tests Show MagneGas® 2 is almost 40% Faster Than Acetylene
TAMPA, Fla., July 16, 2014

"Independent tests were performed with MagneGas® 2 by EWI (Edison Welding Institute) , a leading engineering and technology company which services the heavy manufacturing, defense, aerospace, automotive, oil & gas, and advanced energy industries. Tests performed on track-based cutting systems showed that, in comparison to acetylene, MagneGas® 2 had 38% faster cutting speeds on 2" carbon steel and about a 34% reduction in oxygen consumption. MagneGas® 2 showed even better results when compared to propane."

Full Story: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/magnegas- ... 00081.html

LOVE the conspiracy theories Matthew. :lol:

You are doing a fine job of discrediting yourself and the rest of the ding-bat-crack-pot-tinfoil hat losers that comprise this board and skeptics everywhere. ;)

Keep’em coming!! I want to hear more about these “Russian Reptile Funds” and the “international tax avoidance schemes” run by cult members… bwhahahahhaha
Google/Wikipedia is NOT a scientific instrument.
Update 11/15/16: The “miraculous” properties of MagneGas have now all checked out as real & a mass outbreak of selective amnesia has swept across the inhabitants of this board.

“If Santilli could produce a safe gas that burnt hotter than the hottest chemical flame Mankind has ever known, I'd have his baby.” - Major Malfunction 2013

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:59 pm

That's a press release (again) from Magnegas Corporation.

Although you are now constantly attempting to rewrite history, isodual, that is not the issue. Magnegas may, in its present non-magic form, be a very efficient gas for use in cutting and welding. But where are the magnecules which you defended so energetically? The existence of magnecules was your case. Magnegas Corporation no longer mention them. If you're triumphant "case closed" declaration means that you, too, have abandoned lunacy, feel free to say so.

Are you attending the conference?

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:14 pm

That's probably why he wants to open a second thread for a "discussion" about CriscoGas instead of staying on topic with MagicGas.

He knows he's only spamming right now.

isodual
Poster

Postby isodual » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:34 pm

isodual wrote:MagneGas® Launches Faster Cutting Fuel Made from Renewable Waste
Independent Tests Show MagneGas® 2 is almost 40% Faster Than Acetylene
TAMPA, Fla., July 16, 2014

"Independent tests were performed with MagneGas® 2 by EWI (Edison Welding Institute) , a leading engineering and technology company which services the heavy manufacturing, defense, aerospace, automotive, oil & gas, and advanced energy industries. Tests performed on track-based cutting systems showed that, in comparison to acetylene, MagneGas® 2 had 38% faster cutting speeds on 2" carbon steel and about a 34% reduction in oxygen consumption. MagneGas® 2 showed even better results when compared to propane."

Full Story: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/magnegas- ... 00081.html

Poodle wrote:That's a press release (again) from Magnegas Corporation.

So if I understand you Poodle, you are claiming that Magnegas Corp is lying about the fact that Edison Welding Institute verified M2G to cut metal 38% faster than acetylene?

(you do understand that Magnegas is a NASDAQ listed company and they can’t just say whatever they want in a “press release” and not expect to go to jail if they are lying??)

If it’s not a ‘big deal’ for a hydrogen based fuel to be able to cut metal faster than acetylene, why do you insist they must be lying? Remember you also claimed that Magnegas was lying that General Motors (2012) deemed Magnegas a superior replacement to acetylene? Did you forget how that one blew up in your face? So why are you going to stick your face down the same barrel again?.... ah…nevermind… lol
Update 11/15/16: The “miraculous” properties of MagneGas have now all checked out as real & a mass outbreak of selective amnesia has swept across the inhabitants of this board.

“If Santilli could produce a safe gas that burnt hotter than the hottest chemical flame Mankind has ever known, I'd have his baby.” - Major Malfunction 2013

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:39 pm

Spam.

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:41 pm

isodual wrote:So if I understand you Poodle ...

You do not. You never will.

You may now continue your constant attempts to change reality. I can't be bothered even to correct you.

isodual
Poster

Postby isodual » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:42 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
isodual wrote:...Edison Welding Institute have verified that Magnegas2 cuts metal 38% faster than acetylene in a side-by-side comparison on a track mounted system..

Iso, are you telling us that all your efforts establishing the scientific validity of Magnegas1 was just a bunch of hot air and worth nothing?

No – you are telling yourself that.

Magnegas1 produced from anti-freeze also outperforms acetylene. Magengas2, produced from vegetable oil, outperforms both Magnegas1 and acetylene. Got it? It’s not that hard is it?

Used Vegetable oil is considered non-toxic and thus requires no special permits to handle. It costs much less then virgin ethylene glycol so MG2 is cheaper to produce AND works even better for cutting metal.

Q - Why didn’t they just start by using cooking oil as a feedstock then?

It my understanding the viscosity of cooking oil took initially posed some technical issues on their 1st generation equipment - which they have now resolved. Virgin Anti-freeze was simply used as a temporary, PROOF OF CONCEPT substitute to demonstrate that equipment converts hydrocarbon liquids into a unique new type of fuel. Down the road, I am sure they will start processing USED anti-freeze as that will bring in waste disposal income – rather than being a cost.

I am not backing away from any of my claims regarding magnetic bonding. I don’t have to. Polarized bonding (magnetic bonding, whatever you want to call it) is the explanation not the proof.

Santilli provides equations. I don’t see anyone denying the liquid form of water exists even though I have never seen an “h-bridge” much less an equation which numerically represents the attractive force of such a bond.

Magnegas cuts metal faster than acetylene: FACT
Magnegas combusts with a 9-12% surplus of Oxygen. FACT

So does anyone have an explanation to explain this evidence? If so, please provide the equation. List the chemical composition of the gas which outperforms acetylene in metal cutting. Bonus points if you find something that also uses less oxygen.

In advance, you will fail. That’s why people much smarter than people still talking here have shut their mouths.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:46 pm

isodual wrote:Remember you also claimed that Magnegas was lying that General Motors (2012) deemed Magnegas a superior replacement to acetylene?

A small welding facility agreed to test it shortly before that place was shuttered.

You have not once been able to show any evidence whatsoever that GM has been/is using MagneGas1 at all, and certainly neither that GM is using Magnegas2!

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Here's your knowledge, isodual ...

"Put simply, the real question before the “big bang” is even a relevant discussion, is whether or not the speed of light is constant throughout the entire universe. If it is not, then redshift can occur without relative motion. According to Santilli and EXPERIMENTALLY VERIFIED results (published in Journal of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 12, pages 165-188 (2012) this is indeed the case as demonstrated by our own Sun at sunset. "

Given that {!#%@}, why should anyone believe a word you say about anything?

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:57 pm

I can be bothered after all.

You are now attempting to alter what you have already said on this site. No one is arguing with you at this point that Magnegas burns. It may even burn stupendously well - I have no way of knowing. But do remember, isodual, what you claimed was the reason for its existence - magnewhoopycules.

Have you now accepted that this was a load of tripe and Santilli was wrong? Or not? Magnegas is either a fuel which burns normally and is produced by believable processes or it is elf-magic. Which of those are you now propounding?

Remember my question to you about your conference attendance? Well?

isodual
Poster

Postby isodual » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Poodle wrote:Here's your knowledge, isodual ...

"Put simply, the real question before the “big bang” is even a relevant discussion, is whether or not the speed of light is constant throughout the entire universe................"

Poodle – this isn’t about ME. You don’t have to like ME. You don’t have to respect ME. You don’t have to “believe” ME or anything i say.

INDEPENDENT testing from Edison Welding Institute tested Magnegas and found Magnegas cut metal 38% faster than acetylene.

isodual wrote:"Independent tests were performed with MagneGas® 2 by EWI (Edison Welding Institute) , a leading engineering and technology company which services the heavy manufacturing, defense, aerospace, automotive, oil & gas, and advanced energy industries. Tests performed on track-based cutting systems showed that, in comparison to acetylene, MagneGas® 2 had 38% faster cutting speeds on 2" carbon steel and about a 34% reduction in oxygen consumption. MagneGas® 2 showed even better results when compared to propane."

It is THAT simple!!

poodle wrote: “It [Magnegas] may even burn stupendously well - I have no way of knowing.”

Well NOW you KNOW it does. DEAL with it.

kennyc
Has No Life
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon

Postby kennyc » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Poodle wrote:I can be bothered after all.

You are now attempting to alter what you have already said on this site. No one is arguing with you at this point that Magnegas burns. It may even burn stupendously well - I have no way of knowing. But do remember, isodual, what you claimed was the reason for its existence - magnewhoopycules.

Have you now accepted that this was a load of tripe and Santilli was wrong? Or not? Magnegas is either a fuel which burns normally and is produced by believable processes or it is elf-magic. Which of those are you now propounding?

Remember my question to you about your conference attendance? Well?

Yep, plain ol' electrolysis and hydrogen gas collection.......meh.

Now we got brand spanking new Magnagas 2!

Woo Hoo!
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:56 pm

isodual wrote:
Poodle wrote:Here's your knowledge, isodual ...

"Put simply, the real question before the “big bang” is even a relevant discussion, is whether or not the speed of light is constant throughout the entire universe................"

Poodle – this isn’t about ME.....

of course it is, you are the troll here pushing this {!#%@}. That makes it about you. You and your claims as well as those of Santilli and all the rest have been thoroughly debunked. Give it a rest.
Sell your stock. Lose.
Kenny A. Chaffin

isodual
Poster

Postby isodual » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:58 pm

kennyc wrote:of course it is, you are the troll here pushing this {!#%@}. That makes it about you. You and your claims as well as those of Santilli and all the rest have been thoroughly debunked. Give it a rest.
Sell your stock. Lose.

Kenny I am not here to “push this sh*t” on you. I am here because when people in the metal working industry, environmentalists, investors or curious people, search for information about Magnegas and they arrive here and read the garbage/lies YOU idiots have been pumping out for years.

You have NO EVIDENCE whatsoever to back your claim that the metal cutting properties of Magnegas have been scientifically “debunked”. You have MISLEAD people. If I am wrong, SHOW ME YOUR SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. Same challenge goes out to YOU Pepijn.

(in advance Kenny - a conventional mixture of hydrogen and oxygen does NOT cut metal faster than acetylene, much less 38% faster while also using LESS oxygen.)

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:08 pm

isodual wrote:Kenny I am not here to “push this sh*t” on you. I am here because when people in the metal working industry, environmentalists, investors or curious people, search for information about Magnegas and they arrive here and read the garbage/lies YOU idiots have been pumping out for years.

Entertainingly, you are doing this. You are the person who brought all the elements here and challenged us, and that was enough to gain our interest and detail all the Santilli frauds.

Any potential investor in Magnegas is wondering why Santilli invented all these fake scientists and fake professors. They are wondering why Santilli claimed a "bed & breakfast" was a Santilli research facility.

They are wondering why this this man is acting in such a strange way to support Santilli. I simply tell them.
Fucilla.jpg

An overview
http://joequinn.net/2012/04/14/francesc ... ng-europe/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

isodual
Poster

Postby isodual » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:33 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:
isodual wrote:Major please reiterate your previous statement to Matthew in regards to this whole B&B angle being a total lame duck and try to spare the boy from embarrassing himself further.

Matt, it's a bed and breakfast, once upon a time occasioned by artists interested in the science of art. The Science-Art Research Centre of Australia honoured Santilli for his work on the mathematics of mollusc shells. The Fibonacci sequence, in other words. The Science-Art Research Centre of Australia declines to comment on MagicGasTM as it's not their forté.

LOL…Your own boy told you to STFU on this one Matthew for your own good. But don’t mind him, just keep embarrassing yourself and the ceptic forum as the bunch of LOONS you are.

Ps – anyone new to this thread, Matthew is not right in the head. And I am NOT even exaggerating there. Like cRaZY.

Btw – anyone curious to isotopic and genotopic geometries of sea shell growth check out the 1995 book. http://www.santilli-foundation.org/docs ... li-109.pdf

Dr. Santilli starts on page 117 of the PDF. Math, it’s the key to the universe! Right Pepijn? Or was that just planted their 20 years ago so I could use it today to give legitimacy to Dr. Santilli’s new “fringe” fuel which cuts metal 38% faster than acetylene? You idiot. You still don’t even get just how bad you hosed yourself….You will though :oops:
Last edited by isodual on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:51 pm

isodual wrote: LOL…Your own boy told you to STFU on this one Matthew for your own good.
Major Malfunction is actually agreeing with me. It's a bread and breakfast. Remember? You tried to make a documentary on Robert Pope, the out of work artist who runs the bed and breakfast.

http://www.21st-century-filmworks.com/#!film-projects
"The Science and Art of Robert Pope (Screenplay completed)"

Trip Advisor / Bead & Breakfast / Robert Pope "Artist"
http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Rev ... Wales.html

isodual wrote:But don’t mind him, just keep embarrassing yourself and the ceptic forum as the bunch of LOONS you are.
I'm having a great time. This is fun and enjoyable.

So tell me Idodual, as a "Santilli expert", did you ever video "Professor Kadeisvili" when videoing a Santilli conference? Can you post a still picture of him for us. I need a face frontal shot without sunglasses and no hat.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:56 pm

Haven't been through the whole thread yet, but iso got a warm welcome (from our old friends? There's at least two old MangeGas threads on that site.) at weldingweb forum.

And, of course, some iso whining:
Hotplate wrote:PS – that Loupgarous guy from the Skeptics Forum who trashed the company a few years back claiming Magnegas has the cutting power of “farts” is a also a Wikipedia editor on Santilli’s article. Look it up.

...skipped ahead to the sad, sad end at post #57:
7A749 wrote:Well.

I think this has run its course. Again.......

Hotplate, I suggest you refrain from starting another thread about this here. It's obvious you have a financial interest in this product and your posts have amounted to little more than advertisement. If I'm wrong, well let's just say I'm erring on the side of caution

If any new posts appear, in any way, under a new member ID, whatever, they will be deleted and that individual banned. If I even suspect anything hinkey, I'm the first mod to run IPs, locate them and connect the dots. Like I said before, I'm pretty cynical and take almost nothing at face value. Especially stuff presented in a manner such as this.

It's hard enough keeping up with everything cool and interesting on the site. Keeping the streets clean can be a real pain sometimes.

Thanks.

And iso,
isodual wrote:cut metal faster...while also using LESS oxygen.

whatever happened to producing oxygen while cutting? Wasn't that one of your earlier claims about MagneGas1?

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Poodle » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:05 am

isodual wrote:... So if I understand you Poodle, you are claiming that Magnegas Corp is lying about the fact that Edison Welding Institute verified M2G to cut metal 38% faster than acetylene?

(you do understand that Magnegas is a NASDAQ listed company and they can’t just say whatever they want in a “press release” and not expect to go to jail if they are lying??)

If it’s not a ‘big deal’ for a hydrogen based fuel to be able to cut metal faster than acetylene, why do you insist they must be lying? Remember you also claimed that Magnegas was lying that General Motors (2012) deemed Magnegas a superior replacement to acetylene? Did you forget how that one blew up in your face? So why are you going to stick your face down the same barrel again?.... ah…nevermind… lol

You know, I am beginning to get seriously pissed off with your deliberate misrepresentations. My postings on this subject are there for all to see, although they do presume a basic ability to read. Your own abilities in that direction seem to be seriously lacking, as you constantly ignore what I keep pointing out to you - the difference between MC press releases and documentation from the quoted sources.

You are an employee of Magnegas Corporation. I no longer have any doubts on that score. They have seriously overestimated your ability to present their case.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:06 am

isodual wrote:
Major Malfunction wrote:
isodual wrote:Major please reiterate your previous statement to Matthew in regards to this whole B&B angle being a total lame duck and try to spare the boy from embarrassing himself further.

Matt, it's a bed and breakfast, once upon a time occasioned by artists interested in the science of art. The Science-Art Research Centre of Australia honoured Santilli for his work on the mathematics of mollusc shells. The Fibonacci sequence, in other words. The Science-Art Research Centre of Australia declines to comment on MagicGasTM as it's not their forté.

LOL…Your own boy told you to STFU on this one Matthew for your own good. But don’t mind him, just keep embarrassing yourself and the ceptic forum as the bunch of LOONS you are.

Ps – anyone new to this thread, Matthew is not right in the head. And I am NOT even exaggerating there. Like cRaZY.

iso, really, Matthew must be scaring the you-know-what outta you to pull something so transparent, weak and childish.
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:06 am

Isodual? Should we now address you as "Francesco Jnr" or "Francesco, the lesser"?

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:33 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Haven't been through the whole thread yet, but iso got a warm welcome (from our old friends? There's at least two old MangeGas threads on that site.) at weldingweb forum.

I love this one:

Re: 38% faster than acetylene
Bottled Obama farts, they cut deeper and hotter and are much greener. Available for a limited time only.
Kenny A. Chaffin

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:35 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Isodual? Should we now address you as "Francesco Jnr" or "Francesco, the lesser"?

I actually prefer the sweetpea version: "Francesco, the loooooser" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kenny A. Chaffin

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Wild animal

Postby Gord » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:03 am

kennyc wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Haven't been through the whole thread yet, but iso got a warm welcome (from our old friends? There's at least two old MangeGas threads on that site.) at weldingweb forum.

I love this one:

Re: 38% faster than acetylene
Bottled Obama farts, they cut deeper and hotter and are much greener. Available for a limited time only.

Thanks, Obama!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Major Malfunction
True Skeptic
Custom Title: The Hyphenator 9001

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:07 pm

Hey, man. I said my farts have more cutting power. A little recognition here, please.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

OlegTheBatty
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:27 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:Hey, man. I said my farts have more cutting power. A little recognition here, please.

:wave: Hi there. You're Major Malfunction, aren't you!
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Major Malfunction
True Skeptic

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:03 pm

I fart in your general direction.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

OlegTheBatty
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:06 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:I fart in your general direction.

Thank you. I'll just collect that stuff up and start my own company. Can I call it MalfGas?
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:52 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:

Thank you. I'll just collect that stuff up and start my own company. Can I call it MalfGas?

:lol:

Maybe you can get that same company to test it and then go public.

I can supply the input legumes for the gas production for half the take.
Kenny A. Chaffin

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:25 pm

kennyc wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

Don't forget to add the gasifying power of saccharification of starch and fermentation of the resulting sugar.

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:43 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
kennyc wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

Don't forget to add the gasifying power of saccharification of starch and fermentation of the resulting sugar.

Yes, we'll need that and will cut you in for a percentage....
Kenny A. Chaffin

isodual
Poster

Postby isodual » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:08 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Don't forget to add the gasifying power of saccharification of starch and fermentation of the resulting sugar.

I picture this every time i hear scrmbldggs or kenny speak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2yEUSAn3-4

isodual
Poster

Postby isodual » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:12 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:A tank of MagneGas (purportedly) contains 28% CO + 1.4% CH4 = ~30 carbon atoms. A tank of methane contains 100% CH4 = 100 carbon atoms. When you add up all the C's in the table, you get about the same ratio.*

But at 889 kJ/mol methane can also deliver about 3 times the kick.”

Really? Methane has “3 times the kick” of Magnegas? lol.. you f#ck*ng idiot.

Just because you screwed the lids on urine samples at some lab doesn’t make you a scientist nor a chemist. Nobody worth a sh#t would spend his life sniffing farts with the retards that infest this internet sewer.

Did you debunk any monsters or UFOS today Skeptic? lol….

The NEW YORK CITY FIRE DEPARTMENT and the Edison Welding Institute have both verified that Magnegas cuts metal faster than acetylene.

Combustion data from Georgia Tech is forthcoming.

Will you be attending the 2014 FABTECH conference Nov 11-13th in Atlanta, GA?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDomAD3BKPw

Come on and “debunk” it … I am sure the estimated 27,000 metal cutting experts that will be attending would love to see you PROVE that your farts deliver 3x more “kick” than Magnegas which penetrates 14 inches of metal and cuts steel 38% faster than acetylene.

Kenny the coward already chickened out…You aren’t a coward too are you Major?

Talk is cheap but it appears the only thing you little b*tches can produce here… BOOyah.

kennyc
Has No Life

Postby kennyc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kenny A. Chaffin

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:28 pm

isodual, you seem to be getting kicked out in no time wherever you take your one-trick pony show, except here, so far. Dontcha think behaving in a more mature and respectable manner would be wiser?

To help you start with it, please provide the results of what you shouted: "The NEW YORK CITY FIRE DEPARTMENT and the Edison Welding Institute have both verified that Magnegas cuts metal faster than acetylene." And of whomever else you're boasting about.

Post it, or provide links so we can see and verify what you are claiming.

ETA And no, I don't mean links to hot air from the corporation.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:38 pm

Oh yeah, and why is it that MagneGas no longer "emits oxygen" (as per earlier MagneGas releases), but now only "uses less"?

And show evidence, as you know, talk is cheap...

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby Poodle » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:01 pm

Winston Smith works as a clerk in the Records Department of the Ministry of Truth, where his job is to rewrite historical documents so they match the constantly changing current party line. This involves revising newspaper articles ... ... ... ...

Major Malfunction
True Skeptic

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:06 pm

It uses less oxygen, because it's already partially oxidised.

Return to “Scams and Con Games”