MagneGas, Anyone?

Step right up for 3-card Monte...
Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Re: MagneGas, Anyone?

Postby Gord » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:52 pm

Oh sweet jeebus: http://www.sott.net/article/311039-Scie ... e-entities

Scientist Ruggero Santilli claims to have developed anti-matter telescope that observes invisible entities

...The discovery was made by Dr Ruggero Santilli, a highly-regarded expert in mathematics, cosmology, and physics, who has been nominated for Nobel Prizes in physics and chemistry. Dr Santilli developed a new type of telescope that was designed to observe antimatter-light. This form of light has a negative index of refraction, thus requiring concave lenses to focus it, rather than the traditional convex lenses used in conventional Galileo telescopes....

When will they put on his straitjacket?!

http://www.pepijnvanerp.nl/2016/02/the- ... -santilli/

...So what does Santilli claim this time? That antimatter produces antimatter-light and that it can be focussed using concave lenses. This in contrast to ‘ordinary’ light which you can focus with convex lenses....

...This claim by Santilli might be the easiest to debunk of all the extraordinary claims he has made (like the existence of magnecules and his alternative explanation for why the sun colors red when it sets). The whole concept of antimatter-light is BS, because the anti-particle of a photon is simply a photon. So if you want to speak of antimatter-light it’s no different than ‘normal’ light. ‘Antimatter-light’ will therefore not focus with a concave lens. I will not even bother trying to give explanations for the grainy images he took with his Santilli-‘out-of-focus’-telescope which he claims show Invisible Terrestrial Entities

Santilli writes that he has an article on this discovery of Invisible Terrestrial Entities in press with the American Journal of Modern Physics. That’s just one of those fake journals, which will probably print anything if you are willing to pay their fees (it’s on Beall’s list of predatory scholarly open-access publishers)....

...Is Santilli just a mad professor? Or is he a cunning scam artist trying to sell his ‘Santilli-ofocus-scopes’ (or even better: stock in his businesses) to people who fall easily for sciency sounding nonsense? Maybe both …

[Note: The American Journal Of Modern Physics is not itself included on the Beals List, but it is one of the large number of such journals of the Science Publishing Group (see here) which is on the list.]
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:33 pm

I have it on good authority that the Santilli telescope was real. However, it was annihilated when the first anti-matter light thingy hit it. One second it was there, the next it was gone.

Spooky!

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:37 pm

I take it it went a distance. :-P
Hi, Io the lurker.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:13 am

The important fact to take away from all this is: That Santilli mofo be cray cray.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

Pepijn van Erp

Postby Pepijn van Erp » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:38 am

The Santilli family is clearly annoyed by the two articles on my site. A couple of weeks ago Carla Santilli (or someone who is pretending to be her) registered a Twitter account only to throw some comments at me. Weird conversation and I was directly blocked by Ermanno after I mentioned him (https://twitter.com/pjvanerp/status/709455270628499456 )

A bit later I received an e-mail from Carla(?):

Hello Mr. Pepijn Van Erp

My name is Carla Santilli and I am asking you to remove from the heading of your article the title “ The Continuing Stupidity of Ruggero Santilli “ and substitute it with a description of the content of your lengthy post. This insult not only is libelous and as such against the law, but calling people names the way your website has been doing diminishes the impact and credibility of the “skeptic” movement. It also constitutes an embarrassment for the “ Skepsis “ organization of which you are part and diminishes the value of any article that you may write for the magazine Skepter.
Scientific skepticism is valuable but has to be written in scientific way by people who are qualified to be skeptics in the field that they are criticizing.Your website which has the longest article about Santilli is full of libel, insults, inaccuracy and plain lies. You can write everything: lies,misrepresentations disagreements, reports of insulting entries, but you cannot have a title so libelous.The more you keep the libelous contents on your website, the more you become liable for damages. We cannot longer sit idle and do nothing about it.
The two companies that you are saying are a fraud : Thunder Energies and Magnegas Corporation, are USA public companies and as such are registered with the Security and Exchange Commission which requires strict auditing of accounting procedures and strict verification of any statement that companies releases. There are many stockholders who feel that your proclamation of fraud, your insults and your lies cause them financial damage. We, as family have been working for 15 years in creating and maintaining these companies in accordance with the SEC requirements and many dollars and euros have been spent in patents, some of them have been granted in USA, Australia and Europe .
Regarding the other “fake companies” of Santilli, note that they all legally exist and pay taxes at federal and state level and they all file legal documents with the appropriate authorities.
As to your qualifications to place yourself as judge of Santilli’s work and the many people who have published with him and still work on the theories that he proposes, please note that it is now needed that you state clearly in your biography where you received the specific degrees that allow you to use the title of Drs (doctorandus) . Nowhere I found that you got a Master’s degree in Physics or Mathematics. Maybe you received it, but now it is your turn to remove the skepticism that many people have about your degrees and your qualifications to write on Skepter and maintain a website that is mainly about Santilli. When you have no proper arguments against his work, you accuse him of anti-Semitism. That raises question about your knowledge in the field you are criticizing.
I am sending this to Prof. Frank Israel as the chairman of Skepsis , as I think your independent website greatly damages the Skepsis organization and its publication Skepter.
If you want, you can publish this, although I think you will not, at list not in its totality.

Carla Santilli

As it might be an e-mail from an imposter (or someone using an alias :) ) I thought it wise to ask Magnegas for confirmation that this mail was sent by Carla, and whether this was done from whatever official function she might still have in the company, Didn't get a reply, so a week later I tried again, now cc: to Ermanno and his sister Luisa Ingargiola who replied:

Hello

Your references to MagneGas are indeed libelous and regardless of who sent the email below, I recommended you remove any reference to MagneGas of any nature. We are a publicly traded NASDAQ company that is in full compliance with the US Government and Security and Exchange Commission.

In the meantime this has been referred to our global litigation attorney.

Thank you

Luisa Ingargiola, CFO
MagneGas Corporation

We'll see. 8-)

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:39 pm

Maybe the next mail will be by Kadeisvili. :-P
Hi, Io the lurker.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:40 pm

Maybe the next mail will be in English.

Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster

Postby Cadmusteeth » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:46 pm

The plain straightforward kind that tells you why they make the claims that they do in the first place; those not souly about the backlash they'll recieve.

Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Postby Major Malfunction » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:06 am

This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:17 am

Major Malfunction wrote:http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/22/magnegas-ceo-slams-blogger-who-fueled-20-plunge.html

He's both anonymous and a "shorter"? A shorter is someone who sells stocks before buying them, trying to make a profit by having the stock price fall in between. How can you know he's a shorter if he's anonymous? :scratch:
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:04 am

Major Malfunction wrote:http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/22/magnegas-ceo-slams-blogger-who-fueled-20-plunge.html

Here is the blog that reduced share value by 20%
http://seekingalpha.com/article/3768216 ... tion-minus

Essentially this blogger is saying the same things as we said here.

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Postby Major Malfunction » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:55 am

We all know it's BS. But here's the rub. That's how the capitalist economy gods roll. There'll always be stupid people with stupid money.

I have to give some credit to scammers. They're clever. But when do we say a scammer has crossed the line?
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

Bullfighter

Postby Bullfighter » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:06 am

I say the very definition of being a scammer is already crossing the line. ;)

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Bullfighter wrote:I say the very definition of being a scammer is already crossing the line. ;)

I think you are definitely right. That blogger, who wrote the scathing assessment on Magnegas, made some additional comments that I never even thought about. Magnegas's response, in threatening to sue him seemed unusually defensive and will scare off conservative investors.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:05 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:I take it it went a distance. :-P

Took me quite a while, but I got it!

Bullfighter

Postby Bullfighter » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:56 pm

I wanted to see if there were any new videos on Youtube by Santilli, and apparently the ufologists, ghost hunters, and doomsday prophets have taken notice of his "Santilli telescope". These are just a handful of videos that have popped up.

CERN WATCH: "Terrestrial Invisible Entities" Confirmed? Hadronic Mechanics & the Rephaim
Invisible Entities observed and recorded in the air by scientists
Scientific Proof of Entities and Ghosts - Thunder Energies Technology
SCIENTIST CONFIRM THE EXISTENCE OF ALIEN ENTITIES 2016!

Someone actually bought a telescope and made review videos about it:
Explaining the Santilli Telescope to View ITEs / UFEs / UFOs / Anomalies - Apr 16, 2016
Expedition to Bruce Nuclear With New Santilli Telescopes Apr 14, 2016

My favorite comment from one of these videos:
The lenses needed to view these entities... Are so impossible to get... That unfortunately this story will slowly fade away and be forgotten because normal people will not be able to view these entities and will lose interest quickly... Leaving the government to hide and bend the truth over time..

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:05 am

Thanks. Ha, I just started watching this one by Hoax Hunter. Probably good to keep an eye on what he'll find out...

ETA :| Maybe keep an eye and ear out for the guy himself. At around min 20 he serves up a whopper of his own. :?
Hi, Io the lurker.

Bullfighter

Postby Bullfighter » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:01 am

With a name like "Hoax Hunter", I had such high hopes for him. And then he spoke.

Bullfighter

Postby Bullfighter » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:32 am

The comment section of that video turned up a couple interesting things:

Unexplained Phenomena 2 months ago
Santilli was nominated for Nobel Prize in Chemistry more than once for his work at Harvard on Hydrogen fuels.. http://www.scientificethics.org/Santill ... 7-Chem.htm , http://www.scientificethics.org/NobelNo ... ry2008.htm. He may be a little "out there", but then the same was said about Einstein. Oh, and by the way, I believe he said "into" space not "inner".

John Razimus
John Razimus 2 months ago
+Unexplained Phenomena Hey is this Santilli or Luca Petronio? Never heard of that site but on the front page it mentions Santilli 115 times. So that site seems like Santilli's personal wikipedia. Is there another website that verifies this info?

Unexplained Phenomena
Unexplained Phenomena 2 months ago (edited)
+John Razimus I searched Harvard University and found a list of publications. At the very least his credentials seem genuine. http://www.harvard.edu/searches?searcht ... gsc.page=1
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11/prweb12301499.htm

Sounds like Santilli or a confidant is still using the same aliases to contact people over the internet.

Eli Sheets4 weeks ago
You contacted aliens and call out others for hoaxes? lol

John Razimus
John Razimus4 weeks ago
+Eli Sheets I never contacted any aliens. Never said I did son. Exactly zero aliens have ever contacted us humans. Zero.

Eli Sheets
Eli Sheets4 weeks ago
+John Razimus Oh my mistake

Eli Sheets
Eli Sheets4 weeks ago
+John Razimus Have you found out anymore since you posted this vid?

John Razimus
John Razimus4 weeks ago
+Eli Sheets Yeah, Thunder Energies Inc. contacted me yesterday so I'm working on a follow up, thanks!

Eli Sheets
Eli Sheets4 weeks ago
+John Razimus Nice

How much time do they spend monitoring the internet for mentions of them???

And our dear friend isodual/donborghi/Environman1 also dropped by to chat!

Environman12 months ago
“My dear Kepler, what would you say of the learned here,
who, replete with the pertinacity of the asp, have steadfastly refused to cast
a glance through the telescope? What shall we make of this? Shall we laugh, or
shall we cry?” ― Galileo Galilei, Frammenti e lettereSantilli is 100% LEGIT. What his telescope is able to detect is anti-matter light. (anti-matter light is basically the opposite of ‘normal’ light – and thus has a negative index of refraction – thus the concave lens. (he doesn’t claim they are alien, he is just presenting the evidence of their detections – that’s what scientists do)It’s not just that he has produced equipment which can ‘see’ antimatter light, but he began by first developing (working out) the new numbers/mathematics to allow for the numerical treatment of antimatter.
You don’t have to believe me though about what a scientific/mathematical BEAST Santilli really is, just read the 1982 Preface: ‘On Realistic and Commonsense Interpretation of Quantum Theory’ [find a free preview on Amazon –page 12 & 14] from Karl Poppers last book, Quantum Theory and the Schism in Physics.

[“I have mentioned Santilli, and I should like to say that
he-one who belongs to a new generation - seems to me to move on a different
path. Far be it from me to belittle the giants who founded quantum mechanics
under the leadership of Planck, Einstein, Bohr, Born, Heisenberg, de Broglie,
Schrodinger, and Dirac. Santilli too makes it very clear how greatly he
appreciates the work of these men. But in his approach he distinguishes the
region of the ‘arena of incontrovertible applicability’ of quantum mechanics
(he calls it ‘atomic mechanics’) from nuclear mechanics and hadronics, and his
most fascinating arguments in support of the view that quantum mechanics should
not, without new tests, be regarded as valid in nuclear and Hadronic mechanics,
seem to me to augur a return to sanity: to that realism and objectivism for
which Einstein stood, and which had been abandoned by those two very great
physicists, Heisenberg and Bohr.” – Karl Popper 1982]

If you are looking to debunk Santilli as a “hoaxer” (and don’t care to look through the telescope yourself) than the easiest way to do would be if you could prove his new magnetically bonded species of fuel, known as MagneGas, is just a conventional mixture of hydrogen and oxygen (as claimed by unemployed Wikipedians for years) – meaning it wouldn’t have any crazy properties like burning 4,000 degree F higher than acetylene much less the ability to release a 9-12% surplus of 02 in the emissions. I tried to debunk him myself years ago and failed – which is why I now support him.The company, Ticker: MNGA, has been around for about 8 years now and is listed on the NASDAQ. Past revenues have frankly stunk (hard selling a fuel to the metal cutting market that people assume must be “snake oil”) but the company’s technology has recently been able to evolve to be able to process used French fry grease into a new version of the fuel call MG2 – and it’s RIDICULOUSLY incredible and EVERYONE who tries it is converting.In the past year, new clients converting from acetylene to MG2 include the New York City Fire Department, US Navy, Duke Energy, Union Pacific & Covanta to name a few. MNGA is headquartered near Tampa Bay and MG2 was just selected to help demo the St. Petersburg Pier, and was adopted by bridge building company Condotte America along with being selected to be used as part of a $100 million project at Kennedy Space Center (the irony… lol)(NOTE: Profiteering wall street scum have recently begun a substantial smear campaign against MNGA as they assumed it was a scam and short sold the stock to stand to profit from a decline in the share price. Recently develops with groups like Duke Energy have sent them into panic mode as they are starting to realize MG2 is REAL DEAL. So, their new attack line is that Carla Santilli (Doc's Wife - who is still on the board of MNGA and thus an "insider") is "dumping" her shares because she lost faith in MNGA... the truth of the matter is Dr. Santilli (who left MNGA in 2013 to pursue is TNRG) needs funding to ramp up production of these telescopes and has been on an automated selling plan where his shares (they own like most of the outstanding shares) are slowly being systematically sold, NOT DUMPED... just an FYI)The biggest hoax in history is our blind assumption that Einstein theories were devised and constructed to be also be able to fully treat antimatter – even though antimatter wasn't even on the table until long after Einstein.Ruggero Maria Santilli is the modern day equivalent of Galileo … History repeats itself… so lets all take the time to look through the telescope before we get out our pitchforks and torches =)There is intelligent life out there… but, with exception of a handful of folks (like Santilli), its not on Earth.It's really no wonder they haven't stopped down and to say hi yet... would you?
Read more

John Razimus
John Razimus2 months ago
+Environman1 I've yet to see if such a telescope even exists, it appears all of Santilli's telescopes are stock footage. But if he uploaded a video of him & an unbiased 3rd party looking though it, and showing before and after, w/ the lens and w/out the lens, then we might know if such technology even exists. Right now it sounds like hearsay, someone sitting in front of a word document with their company logo that looks like it took 5 seconds to make isn't exactly a selling point. Shoot before and after, have a verified 3rd party involved, news reporter, etc, and film some video, those digital cameras have a video setting. Also Santilli didn't invent the concave lens. It's been around for a long time, he doesn't detail the difference between his concave lenses and the many that existed before. He can't exactly invent something that already existed, let alone prop himself up as someone as great as Galileo.
Read more

Environman1
Environman12 months ago
+John Razimus

My apologizes, I didn’t actually watch your presentation
before commenting.. I just now scanned through it briefly and caught minute
15:42 of your video, where you ask if he said “innerpace” or “outer space”… what he actually
said “way deep into space”.
With a basic understanding that these telescopes were
designed to focus antimatter light in order to view distant antimatter galaxy’s
“way deep into space” (which they do), you probably wouldn’t have been so
confused to where you’re hearing things that weren’t there.
There is no “hoax” here to “hunt” – this is about scientific
measurements.
Try giving the actual paper a read (not just the
pictures). Dr. Santilli literally wrote
the book on Antimatter, ‘Isodual Theory of Antimatter’ (Springer 2006). A great overview of science can be found here:

http://www.santilli-foundation.org/sant ... eries.html
To put things really simply for you – antimatter light has a
negative index of refraction so when it travels through the concave lens in your
eye, rather than being focused on your retina, it bends off in the opposite
direction so you don’t ‘see’ anything… so
looking at an object emitting antimatter light would then be “invisible” to the
naked eye and our conventional Galileo telescopes.
They were not expecting to detect anything in our terrestrial atmosphere
(as antimatter and matter coming into contact would cause an explosion (see the
1908 Tunguska event) but did detect antimatter light coming from these ITE objects
(which is how they detected them).

We hope someone else will use one of these telescopes and
find more evidence of ITEs, but in the meantime, the antimatter galaxy’s they
can detect will be right up in the same locations for everyone else to see,
just like the stars and planets visible with our conventional telescopes.
Read more

Unexplained Phenomena
Unexplained Phenomena2 months ago
+Environman1 No need to apologize! J. Razimus is among the close-minded, mainstream academicians, that incarcerated G. Galilei, W. Reich, and now, try to denounce R. M. Santilli, simply because of ignorance...

Environman1
Environman12 months ago
+Unexplained Phenomena

I wouldn’t call him an academic J

You don’t have to be open or closed minded, all you have to
do is be open enough to open your eyes and look through the telescope. Here are the some more recent observations from
Jan 15, 2016 of “bright ITE” http://www.thunder-energies.com/docs/TE ... -15-16.pdf
Read more

Unexplained Phenomena
Unexplained Phenomena2 months ago
+Environman1 Interesting! Too bad he didn't include the Galileo photos, only if, to check for any observable events at the times of the exposures. Any how, If the captures were extraterrestrial it would be interesting to check for cosmic anomalies at the exposure times. Terrestrial captures, on the other hand, are better left to the Paranormal enthusiasts....
Unexplained Phenomena Investigator

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:53 pm

:lol:

"isodual" is a hoot, ain't he. And claiming active Wikipedia editors must be unemployed, did he just tell us that he is being paid for his unceasing efforts all over the internet? Commenting on material he didn't even take a look at, but jumped right onto with his stock repertoire for the mere mention of Santilli...
Hi, Io the lurker.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:41 pm

I hereby nominate everyone posting in this thread for Nobel Prizes in Physics. And now I do it again. And again. And again, and again, and again.

There, now we're all on par with Santilli in that regard -- we've all been nominated for Nobel Prizes multiple times.

Aren't we mighty?
#ANDAMOVIE

Bullfighter

Postby Bullfighter » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:55 pm

Can you go ahead and nominate me in the other categories as well? My resume needs more flagrant embellishment. I also want your local bed and breakfast to be rechristened in my name.

Thank you for your consideration.
-Bullfighter

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:05 pm

You clearly deserve the Nobel Prize in Literature, and since you have 14 posts, I nominate you 14 times.

Take that, Bembridge scholars!
#ANDAMOVIE

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Postby Major Malfunction » Tue May 03, 2016 8:17 am

Can I swap mine for an Ignoble Prize nomination? This one's got cooties on it.

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Postby OlegTheBatty » Wed May 04, 2016 6:42 pm

Gord wrote:I hereby nominate everyone posting in this thread for Nobel Prizes in Physics. And now I do it again. And again. And again, and again, and again.

There, now we're all on par with Santilli in that regard -- we've all been nominated for Nobel Prizes multiple times.

Aren't we mighty?

I don't think I've posted on this thread before. Can I still get a retroactive nomination? And, while you're at it, maybe a Darwin award? I'm sure I've done something stupid enough even though I've so far survived.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Postby Major Malfunction » Thu May 05, 2016 10:08 am

Did you reproduce, and if so, are your offspring at least potentially still viable? Then, no. Not yet.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Thu May 05, 2016 7:01 pm

Absolutely, everybody! Whatever you want, I can nominate you for exactly that.

Here's a blank form:

I, Gord, being of sound [noisy] mind, hereby and with (or without) full knowledge and authority, do nominate unconditionally and/or in perpetuity _________ for the award/position/crime of _________, herein dated the _________ day of _________ in the year _________ and witnessed by _________, _________, _________, _________, _________, the NSA, and the Pope.

I dedicate this nomination to my parents, Ayn Rand and God.

Signed,
Gord Something
#ANDAMOVIE

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu May 05, 2016 7:19 pm

Gord wrote:Absolutely, everybody! Whatever you want, I can nominate you for exactly that.

[...]

I, Gord, being of sound [noisy] mind, hereby and with (or without) full knowledge and authority, do nominate unconditionally and/or in perpetuity Poodle for the award/position/crime of having almost reached his expiration date, herein dated the 3105th day of Slonkk in the year '69 and witnessed by Huey, Dewey, Louie, Homer, Lisa, the NSA, and the Pope.

Signed,
Gord Something

Clangers! 8-)
Hi, Io the lurker.

Pepijn van Erp

Postby Pepijn van Erp » Wed May 11, 2016 10:56 am

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed May 11, 2016 3:35 pm

:lol:

http://nobelprizeweb.com/index.php/nominations-1 wrote:The signature available in the original nomination has been withheld on the internet for privacy.

Whodunnit?

...and from the same source (emphasis mine):
[7] Y. Yang, J. V. Kadeisvili, and S. Marton,
Someone weaseled apparently fictitious sources into their advertisement. :-P
Hi, Io the lurker.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Wed May 11, 2016 6:25 pm

Pepijn van Erp wrote:He desperately wants one http://nobelprizeweb.com/index.php/nominations-1 :lol:

Wwwwwwow. That is some seriously deluded dedication!

Copyright © 2011-2016 Nobel Prize in Chemistry Web Nominations is in no way affiliated with the official Nobel Prize website at www.nobelprize.org

What a bunch of idiots.

Joseph Feldman
3708 Evergreen Drive
Texarkana, AR.

:scratch: Who?

Isn't that the street the Simpson's live on? Oh no, my mistake, that's 742 Evergreen Terrace.

Well, whatever. I hereby nominate Joseph Feldman for the Nobel Prize in "Living On Evergreen Drive". I'm sure he's a shoe-in for it!
#ANDAMOVIE

Bullfighter

Postby Bullfighter » Sat May 14, 2016 10:14 pm

I feel inclined to contact this individual and ask him to create a website for my own Nobel Prize nomination. With even more graphics! And possibly banner ads!

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Sun May 15, 2016 1:45 am

Gord wrote:the street the Simpson's live on

Ah, the old "idiot's apostrophe". I hate that thing!
#ANDAMOVIE

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Postby Major Malfunction » Mon May 16, 2016 4:52 am

I keep typing 'anad' when I'm trying to say 'and', for some reason. Stupid fingers. You had one job!

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Mon May 16, 2016 7:11 am

Those must be my missing ays! I keep dropping them from words. Earlier I was trying to find a book by Roberta Franks, but all I could find were articles about Robert Franks.
#ANDAMOVIE

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic

Postby OlegTheBatty » Mon May 16, 2016 6:44 pm

Gord wrote:Those must be my missing ays! I keep dropping them from words. Earlier I was trying to find a book by Roberta Franks, but all I could find were articles about Robert Franks.

Vanna White sells vowels.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Mon May 16, 2016 9:05 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Gord wrote:Those must be my missing ays! I keep dropping them from words. Earlier I was trying to find a book by Roberta Franks, but all I could find were articles about Robert Franks.

Tht slt.
#ANDAMOVIE

OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic

Postby OlegTheBatty » Tue May 17, 2016 8:45 pm

Gord wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:

Tht slt.

Nothing like getting paid for your vowel movements.

Pepijn van Erp

Postby Pepijn van Erp » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:48 pm

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:48 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Gord wrote:Absolutely, everybody! Whatever you want, I can nominate you for exactly that.

[...]

I, Gord, being of sound [noisy] mind, hereby and with (or without) full knowledge and authority, do nominate unconditionally and/or in perpetuity Poodle for the award/position/crime of having almost reached his expiration date, herein dated the 3105th day of Slonkk in the year '69 and witnessed by Huey, Dewey, Louie, Homer, Lisa, the NSA, and the Pope.

Signed,
Gord Something

Clangers! 8-)

Oh bugger! I totally missed this. Brought tears to my eyes, it did.

Return to “Scams and Con Games”