"Human Trafficking"

Step right up for 3-card Monte...
User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6077
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby TJrandom » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:08 am

I re-read your link just to make sure I hadn’t missed it - but indeed, no mention of the deep state. That is what initially threw me off as I searched for meaning in your post and recalled that the NRA is the deep state. For a moment I had thought that they had acquired drones and were supporting civilian ownership - for personal protection, or course.

But back to your article - no mention of daily basis usage against women and children, or even men for that matter - but rather what appears to be a mistake in hitting a mosque instead of a nearby house of bad guys, who presumably have murdered far more people than died in this accident.

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby Tom Palven » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:12 pm

TJrandom wrote:I re-read your link just to make sure I hadn’t missed it - but indeed, no mention of the deep state. That is what initially threw me off as I searched for meaning in your post and recalled that the NRA is the deep state. For a moment I had thought that they had acquired drones and were supporting civilian ownership - for personal protection, or course.

But back to your article - no mention of daily basis usage against women and children, or even men for that matter - but rather what appears to be a mistake in hitting a mosque instead of a nearby house of bad guys, who presumably have murdered far more people than died in this accident.


Prezoomed bi whoom?

Yoom?

Could they be like the American citizens droned to death in Yemen for speaking out against US actions there? Do you have inside info as to whooom they actually killed this time?
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6077
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby TJrandom » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:20 pm

Are you serious? Link for this?
droned to death in Yemen for speaking out against US actions there?

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby Tom Palven » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:56 pm

TJrandom wrote:Are you serious? Link for this?
droned to death in Yemen for speaking out against US actions there?


Although the US is not at war with Yemen, the CIA killed noncombatant Anwar al Awlaki and in another strike killed his noncombatant son for exercising their "freedom of speech." Perhaps you just read Associated Press news?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/ ... zen-awlaki
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby Tom Palven » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:57 am

In my Feb. 25, 2:24 pm post I described the big slick magazine the CIA produced on "human trafficking" after having probably invented the term, but has at least has promoted the term and promoted a war on human trafficking. Apparently this was The Good CIA in action.

The book Finks describes the CIA's 60-year history of distributing fake news. In this Amazon review below it is stated that Finks demonstrates that "the good-versus-bad CIA is a false divide" and that the CIA has undermined and continues to undermine liberals.
https://smile.amazon.com/Finks-C-I-Tric ... st+writers

I don't know how the promotion of a war on human trafficking fits into the CIA agenda, but I would bet my ass that it has nothing to do with the welfare of women.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6077
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby TJrandom » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Tom - are you are nutts, just nuuutttsss? I suspect it comes from your drinking water - Flint, right? Killed for speaking out - exercising free speach? Or was it possible that it had something to do with his advocating and planning terrorism?

Anwar al-Awlaki … was centrally involved in planning terrorist operations for the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda, …


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby Tom Palven » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:04 pm

TJrandom wrote:Tom - are you are nutts, just nuuutttsss? I suspect it comes from your drinking water - Flint, right? Killed for speaking out - exercising free speach? Or was it possible that it had something to do with his advocating and planning terrorism?

Anwar al-Awlaki … was centrally involved in planning terrorist operations for the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda, …


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki


"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." - Mark Twain

What proof do you have that al-Awlaki and his son were planning terrorism? Murdering them by drone was not only a cowardly act, but it violated the first amendment right to free speech and the fifth amendment right to due process, although the Bill of Rights has been reinterpreted into Newspeak by the powers-that-be and is no longer worth the paper it is printed on.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspeak

Are you perhaps stationed on a military base in Japan, and only have access to military-approved news? A couple of posts ago you didn't know that American citizens had been droned. Now you apparently know they were war college-educated military masterminds.

First they came for al-Awlaki...
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6077
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby TJrandom » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:15 pm

Lol... nope, not on or near a military base and only a casual consumer of US news - so you are right, I didn`t know that US citizen terrorists had been martyred. And of course I have no proof that these scumbags were terrorists, nor how many innocents died due to their actions, but google to the rescue. Dare I say, just as you have no proof that they were just peace loving tourists exercising their right to free speach. And, I do applaud your admission that these scumbags were the worst of the worst - in saying `first they came for al-Awlaki` an indication that they were right there at the top of the list. Are you involved in terrorism Tom? Nope? Then not to worry.

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby Tom Palven » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:02 pm

"First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out..."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came_...

And at this point, it seems that Godwin's law applies... :mrgreen:
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6077
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby TJrandom » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:59 pm

Tom, I should cetainly hope so - there being lots of really baddies out there.

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby Tom Palven » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:32 am

TJrandom wrote:Tom, I should cetainly hope so - there being lots of really baddies out there.


True, and it seems that most of them are employed directly, or indirectly, by the CIA.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6077
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby TJrandom » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:50 am

Tom Palven wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Tom, I should cetainly hope so - there being lots of really baddies out there.


True, and it seems that most of them are employed directly, or indirectly, by the CIA.


Tom, you are in :beamup: land....

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby Tom Palven » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:40 am

TJrandom wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Tom, I should cetainly hope so - there being lots of really baddies out there.


True, and it seems that most of them are employed directly, or indirectly, by the CIA.


Tom, you are in :beamup: land....


Don't read William Blum's Freeing the World to Death. Just keep on drinking the Kool-Aid. Wouldn't want you to have to re-examine your orthodox views.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6077
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby TJrandom » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:47 am

Tom Palven wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Tom, I should cetainly hope so - there being lots of really baddies out there.


True, and it seems that most of them are employed directly, or indirectly, by the CIA.


Tom, you are in :beamup: land....


Don't read William Blum's Freeing the World to Death. Just keep on drinking the Kool-Aid. Wouldn't want you to have to re-examine your orthodox views.


Nope - I haven`t read it - but it is on my book list, with a planned purchase in June. (You are still in :beamup: land... :D )

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby Tom Palven » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:39 pm

The new book, Finks: How the CIA Tricked the World's Best Writers, January 10, 2017, has a tangential relationship to the term "human trafficking."
https://www.amazon.com/Finks-C-I-Tricke ... orld%27s+b

This is the story:

A large slick magazine-type booklet with the scary title International Trafficking in Women to the United States: A Contemporary Manifestation of Slavery and Organized Crime is available from Amazon, which lists the author as State Dept. Bureau of Intelligence and Research. 

There are no credits whatsoever on the booklet as to author, publisher, etc., and the only identifying statement is at the bottom of the last page- "Made in the USA, Lexington, KY, 20 February 2017."

A google search on the name took me to this site...
https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for- ... icking.pdf
... which shows that the booklet was first published by the CIA in 1999.

The timing of the first publication shows that if the CIA did not actually invent the Newspeak term "Human Trafficking" to replace the older terms, "kidnapping," "slavery," and "involuntary servitude" which have been, and should be, illegal since the end of the Civil War, that the CIA was very early in promoting the use of the term as a new and scary phenomenon.

If you go to the CIA link it will tell you that neither the State Department, the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, nor the Central Intelligence Agency endorse the material contained in the booklet, and yet they published it.

One might assume that there are policy-makers at the CIA who are concerned about the welfare of foreign women, but this is extremely doubtful, as John Whitney explains in his book Finks.

The Amazon book review of Finks points out that it's unlikely that the powers-that-be at the CIA actually give a leaping lap dance about the welfare of foreign women, putting it this way:

"Finks demonstrates how the good-versus-bad CIA is a false divide, and that the cultural cold warriors again and again used anti-communism as a lever to spy relentlessly on leftists, and indeed writers of all political persuasions, and thereby pushed U.S. democracy closer to the Soviet model of the surveillance state."
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 17892
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:18 am

There used to be a slave market not from from Singapore. Conducted wholly on yachts and ships, dealt mostly in young children. I was advised of it around 1983.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6077
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby TJrandom » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:07 am

No doubt - managed by the CIA... :mrgreen:

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby Tom Palven » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:45 am

TJrandom wrote:No doubt - managed by the CIA... :mrgreen:


The State Dept./CIA aids and abets Saudi Arabia...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_tra ... udi_Arabia
... so that wouldn't be too surprising.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ge ... &FORM=IGRE
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6077
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby TJrandom » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:58 am

Ah yes - Saudi Arabia and Singapore being practically neighbours...

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 17892
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:11 pm

TJrandom wrote:No doubt - managed by the CIA... :mrgreen:

Isn't everything? :roll:

CIA is incompetent. CIA runs the world.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby Tom Palven » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:40 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
TJrandom wrote:No doubt - managed by the CIA... :mrgreen:

Isn't everything? :roll:

CIA is incompetent. CIA runs the world.



Incompetent and evil.
Explains why the world is a friggin' mess.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 17892
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: "Human Trafficking"

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:21 pm

Tom Palven wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
TJrandom wrote:No doubt - managed by the CIA... :mrgreen:

Isn't everything? :roll:

CIA is incompetent. CIA runs the world.



Incompetent and evil.
Explains why the world is a friggin' mess.

The CIA loves it when people say they're incompetent. Having your enemies underestimate you is very Clauswitizian. ;)
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.


Return to “Scams and Con Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest