Arguing against religion

General discussion on the subject of religion, losing religion, and having no religion to lose...
Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24836
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:00 am

Azania wrote:You are not very intelligent ellard.
Thank you. When a religious idiot like yourself says that to a skeptic, it comes across as a compliment. :lol:

Have you learnt how to, consciously wipe you arse yet?

Trust me, you really need to do that on a regular basis. I also suggest you use toilet paper to avoid a sticky keyboard.
:lol:

PS I love the way you claim you changed your forum name five times subconsciously, from Shaka, to Placid, to Clarifyit4me, to Azania simply to hide your earlier posts. Do you remember when you claimed to be a schoolteacher? :lol:

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:08 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Lausten wrote:You say things just happen for no reason. Where are these facts?
Azania wrote:Start from yourself and go inwards and you wil see the fact for yourself.
No. That does not explain why you consciously changed your forum name five times, nor why you consciously click on the forum and consciously post your repetitive drivel here, nor why you consciously call us "retards" when we laugh at you.

Try harder next time.
:lol:


:lol: :lol: my sides are hurting :lol: :mrgreen: here you are telling me that you are ignoring and laughing at me whilst replying to every one of my posts :lol: truth be known they are all laughing at you. You are an intellectual contradiction. You take all that I say out of context just so you can fit it into your barrel of defence only to miss every time you fire. You do not understand what I'm telling you which makes it even more entertaining when you try to argue it. You haven't a clue. :lol:

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:Why would you need to wipe your arse?
So you have never consciously wiped your arse? That may explain why you are so lonely. :lol:


:lol: :mrgreen: loneliness is a state of mind. There is nobody here to be lonely. Besides I don't need to think about wiping my arse nor do you, it is done automatically. Your memory takes care of all those bodily functions. It is like looking at the sun, you don't think about it, you see it. It is only your delusion that makes you think there must be someone quantifiable doing something quantified. If you don't figure this one out now you will not know why you are in diapers later. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:Why are you here on this forum?
It's a skeptic forum where complete idiots like you make ridiculous religious claims and the skeptics pulls your ridiculous claims apart using logic, science and hard facts. :D


:lol: :lol: So far you've pulled nothing apart. That's nothing apart from your arse hole to pop your head out once in a while. Most of the time your logics are rendered illogical which serve only to prove my point. Your science unpredictable and your hard facts are merely fancies masqueraded as fact. You are a very entertaining little man but not a very intelligent one.


Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:the laws of physics are unpredictable.
Wrong again. Only quantum mechanical experiments are unpredictable in isolation, but very predictable in statistics. That's how your computer works. Didn't you know? :lol:


Yes. But without memory they are useless regardless of how much statical data you input. Quantum machanics is just another name, whatever you call it it still comes under the umbrella of physics. It is just looking at things on a smaller scale. You cannot isolate the reality however small or large yet the physicist tries to contain it in his experiment. Statistics are contained in the memory hence their obvious state of predictability . Of what use are statistics when the reality is so near? They can only ever be estimates, you cannot accurately measure that which is constantly on the move. Remember mathematics is an invention of the mind not a reality. Can you count in your sleep? Maybe in your REM sleep you count how many lollies you have left to suck in the morning after yet you've had a good night sleep sucking the teat of your bottle :lol: :lol: my side are really hurting.

What do physicists mean when they say quantum mechanics is extremely predictable? What is being predicted so accurately?
https://www.quora.com/What-do-physicist ... accurately

:lol: A memory? You are at a loss, the physicist is at a loss. The physicist is just as ignorant as you are to the hard fact.

Why does the Scientific method require predictable results concerning physics and experimentation?
http://physics.ucr.edu/~wudka/Physics7/ ... node6.html
Siddhartha Gautama.jpg[/quote]

Save your early learning quotes for your buddies. I do not disregard scientific methods per se only those that exclude the observer. For a scientific experiment to be complete the observer must be taken into consideration.
Last edited by Azania on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:52 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:You are not very intelligent ellard.
Thank you. When a religious idiot like yourself says that to a skeptic, it comes across as a compliment. :lol:

:lol: It depends on how you look at it. In this instance there are too many variables to be precise. I do admire your ability to sit on your own face though :lol: :lol:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Have you learnt how to, consciously wipe you arse yet?

My computer takes care of that. Like you say they work very well in isolation.
Matthew Ellard wrote:Trust me, you really need to do that on a regular basis. I also suggest you use toilet paper to avoid a sticky keyboard. :lol:

It's just as well I'm in your company then. A lot can be learned from a man who spends most of his time with his head up his arse. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Matthew Ellard wrote:PS I love the way you claim you changed your forum name five times subconsciously, from Shaka, to Placid, to Clarifyit4me, to Azania simply to hide your earlier posts. Do you remember when you claimed to be a schoolteacher? :lol:

Worry about your own forum name its calling you blind. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24836
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:02 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Have you learnt how to, consciously wipe you arse yet?
Azania wrote:My computer takes care of that.
I see. Is there a timing device on your computer. "Eric, don't forget to wipe your arse!" or does it simply convert your own crap into your posts? :lol:


Matthew Ellard wrote:PS I love the way you claim you changed your forum name five times subconsciously, from Shaka, to Placid, to Clarifyit4me, to Azania simply to hide your earlier posts. Do you remember when you claimed to be a schoolteacher? :lol:
Azania wrote:Worry about your own forum name its calling you blind.
So you agree you consciously changed your forum name five times. Well that's the end of your silly religious claim for the last three years, isn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27496
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Wild animal
Location: Transcona

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Gord » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:14 pm

Azania wrote:KennyC, Gawdzilla, Flash, Aztexan, Bobbothepragmatist, Oleg the Batty, Gord, Monster, Electric Monk and Cadmusteeth, most of this bunch know they cannot argue with the facts hence the reason they do not stick around much. Only the real stupid ones get hit by a truck then again by the same truck. Unfortunately there's no vaccine for stupidity :lol: :lol:

WHO SUMMONS ME!!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:43 pm

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:KennyC, Gawdzilla, Flash, Aztexan, Bobbothepragmatist, Oleg the Batty, Gord, Monster, Electric Monk and Cadmusteeth, most of this bunch know they cannot argue with the facts hence the reason they do not stick around much. Only the real stupid ones get hit by a truck then again by the same truck. Unfortunately there's no vaccine for stupidity :lol: :lol:

WHO SUMMONS ME!!


:lol: :lol: :lol: Who else drags other people into their argument other than The unintelligent one . Just in the nick of time too. Shall we have tea and biscuits gord?

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:03 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Have you learnt how to, consciously wipe you arse yet?
Azania wrote:My computer takes care of that.
I see. Is there a timing device on your computer. "Eric, don't forget to wipe your arse!" or does it simply convert your own crap into your posts? :lol:

Yawn...I would have thought you would be more clued up than me in that department. After all it's in your head space. :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27496
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Wild animal
Location: Transcona

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Gord » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:29 pm

Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:KennyC, Gawdzilla, Flash, Aztexan, Bobbothepragmatist, Oleg the Batty, Gord, Monster, Electric Monk and Cadmusteeth, most of this bunch know they cannot argue with the facts hence the reason they do not stick around much. Only the real stupid ones get hit by a truck then again by the same truck. Unfortunately there's no vaccine for stupidity :lol: :lol:

WHO SUMMONS ME!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Who else drags other people into their argument other than The unintelligent one . Just in the nick of time too. Shall we have tea and biscuits gord?

You call yourself "The unintelligent one?" How odd. Do I know you from somewhere?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24836
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:29 pm

Gord wrote: WHO SUMMONS ME!!


Oh mighty vengeful Lord of the forum! Forgive us humble humans who have disturbed you from your earthly rule and ongoing correction of forum spelling mistakes!

You have been summonsed by the five named devil himself. Clarifyit4me, in his new Earthly guise as Azania the unintelligent.. Azania has come to defeat you through the magic of total boredom. Yes Lord! By repeating his incoherent incantation of magical word salad, fifty times, while changing his form from Clarifyit4me, to Shaka, to Placid, to Azania he plans to defeat you and then.........return to his lair in a run down UK Buddhist commune.

Have mercy on us!

"Correcteth our spelling mistakes and we shall perfect our spelling, as it is in heaven."
:D

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:18 am

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:KennyC, Gawdzilla, Flash, Aztexan, Bobbothepragmatist, Oleg the Batty, Gord, Monster, Electric Monk and Cadmusteeth, most of this bunch know they cannot argue with the facts hence the reason they do not stick around much. Only the real stupid ones get hit by a truck then again by the same truck. Unfortunately there's no vaccine for stupidity :lol: :lol:

WHO SUMMONS ME!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Who else drags other people into their argument other than The unintelligent one . Just in the nick of time too. Shall we have tea and biscuits gord?

You call yourself "The unintelligent one?" How odd. Do I know you from somewhere?


No. I prefer to call myself a nobody. Somewhere in the plains of Transcona... The redneck hillbilly takes his stance, "How odd, do I know you from somewhere.?" "Where's my truck?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24836
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:36 am

Azania wrote:No. I prefer to call myself a nobody.
You are mad as a hatter. You have consciously opened accounts in five different forum names. That's why we laugh at your insane posted "truths".

Go get psychiatric help.
:lol:

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:40 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gord wrote: WHO SUMMONS ME!!


Oh mighty vengeful Lord of the forum! Forgive us humble humans who have disturbed you from your earthly rule and ongoing correction of forum spelling mistakes!

You have been summonsed by the five named devil himself. Clarifyit4me, in his new Earthly guise as Azania the unintelligent.. Azania has come to defeat you through the magic of total boredom. Yes Lord! By repeating his incoherent incantation of magical word salad, fifty times, while changing his form from Clarifyit4me, to Shaka, to Placid, to Azania he plans to defeat you and then.........return to his lair in a run down UK Buddhist commune.

Have mercy on us!

"Correcteth our spelling mistakes and we shall perfect our spelling, as it is in heaven."
:D


It's ok ellard, I forgive you even if he doesn't. The transcript of a village idiot is a valid one even if it turns out incoherent. If you get a dictionary that might help. Better still just change your user name, with a name like ellard what do you expect, respect? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:52 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:No. I prefer to call myself a nobody.
You are mad as a hatter. You have consciously opened accounts in five different forum names. That's why we laugh at your insane posted "truths".

Go get psychiatric help.
:lol:


:lol: :lol: it all depends on how you look at it. My stance is from the real. From there nothing happens, nobody is doing anything. Yours is from the body/mind. You assume I've opened five account based on an educated guess you do not know. You laugh simply because you are not very intelligent. Everything happens by itself. The moment you start using the intelligence you were born with you will understand. But for as long as you keep sucking the teat of stupidity you will remain unintelligent.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24836
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:00 am

Azania wrote:No. I prefer to call myself a nobody.
Matthew Ellard wrote: You are mad as a hatter. You have consciously opened accounts in five different forum names. That's why we laugh at your insane posted "truths". Go get psychiatric help. :lol:
Azania wrote: it all depends on how you look at it........
There is no other way at looking at it. You opened five different accounts on our skeptic forum under different names and spammed exactly the same religious garbage. The names are all still there. The same spelling mistakes and grammar errors appear under all five names.

The "truths" you post are just garbage that have nothing to do with reality. You are just another mad religious troll, seeking attention.
:lol:

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27496
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Wild animal
Location: Transcona

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Gord » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:00 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:Clarifyit4me, in his new Earthly guise as Azania the unintelligent.. :D

Oh balls, whyyyyyy?? How can one person be so eager to show his flaws??

Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:KennyC, Gawdzilla, Flash, Aztexan, Bobbothepragmatist, Oleg the Batty, Gord, Monster, Electric Monk and Cadmusteeth, most of this bunch know they cannot argue with the facts hence the reason they do not stick around much. Only the real stupid ones get hit by a truck then again by the same truck. Unfortunately there's no vaccine for stupidity :lol: :lol:

WHO SUMMONS ME!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Who else drags other people into their argument other than The unintelligent one . Just in the nick of time too. Shall we have tea and biscuits gord?

You call yourself "The unintelligent one?" How odd. Do I know you from somewhere?

No. I prefer to call myself a nobody. Somewhere in the plains of Transcona... The redneck hillbilly takes his stance, "How odd, do I know you from somewhere.?" "Where's my truck?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

How did you get to Transcona? We have police patrols to prevent that sort of thing!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27496
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Wild animal
Location: Transcona

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Gord » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:02 pm

Azania wrote:The transcript of a village idiot is a valid one even if it turns out incoherent. If you get a dictionary that might help.

No, I don't see any way to consider your transcript valid. Why do you keep making new accounts?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27496
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Wild animal
Location: Transcona

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Gord » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Azania wrote:My stance is from the real. From there nothing happens, nobody is doing anything.

You don't even know what it is you're saying. I'm sure you think you're using real words to mean real things, but you're actually contradicting yourself when you apply the words the way you do.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:32 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:No. I prefer to call myself a nobody.
Matthew Ellard wrote: You are mad as a hatter. You have consciously opened accounts in five different forum names. That's why we laugh at your insane posted "truths". Go get psychiatric help. :lol:
Azania wrote: it all depends on how you look at it........
[color=#000080]There is no other way at looking at it.



:lol: :lol: :lol: OK little man I'll give you the ABC this once. There is the body and it source. As a body you are bound to look in error for it is merely recognising a reflection, an impression or imprinted on the brain. Then there is the point of awareness where you see the whole picture, not just its reflection in consciousness. If you were using your intelligence you would be asking proper questions based on your awareness and not Mickey Mouse based on your early learning. You can observer the object of observation and the observation itself but not the observers. To you consciousness is everything to me it's a blip in its own expense. Once you realise your whole life is govern by your memory you will understand when I say you do nothing. Watch yourself closely little man, you operate just below the level where one can say one is conscious. You see things by recognition not through awareness, there is a difference. You are knocked about by circumstances beyond your control thus you have inadvertently built a structure in your mind based on a false asumption. Unless you use your intelligence (which is going to be a tall order for you) you will know only what you are told which might as well be nothing :mrgreen: What the mind has built up the mind must destroy.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:13 pm

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:My stance is from the real. From there nothing happens, nobody is doing anything.

You don't even know what it is you're saying. I'm sure you think you're using real words to mean real things, but you're actually contradicting yourself when you apply the words the way you do.


:lol: :lol: :lol: There are no real words just Mickey Mouse communications. You lot wouldn't know the definition of a contradiction if it hit you in the face. The facts are non- verbal remember, words do not convey them they can only signal them. Have you shaved yet? This could be your problem :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24836
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:40 am

Azania copied his same old word salad garbage yet again and wrote: OK little man I'll give you the ABC this once. There is the body and it source. As a body you are bound to look in error for it is merely recognising a reflection, an impression or imprinted on the brain. Then there is the point of awareness where you see the whole picture, not just its reflection in consciousness. If you were using your intelligence you would be asking proper questions based on your awareness and not Mickey Mouse based on your early learning. You can observer the object of observation and the observation itself but not the observers. To you consciousness is everything to me it's a blip in its own expense. Once you realise your whole life is govern by your memory you will understand when I say you do nothing. Watch yourself closely little man, you operate just below the level where one can say one is conscious. You see things by recognition not through awareness, there is a difference. You are knocked about by circumstances beyond your control thus you have inadvertently built a structure in your mind based on a false asumption. Unless you use your intelligence (which is going to be a tall order for you) you will know only what you are told which might as well be nothing :mrgreen: What the mind has built up the mind must destroy.


I read this garbage once three years ago. I don't need to read it again. :lol:

You're an idiot Azania. No one here reads your word salad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24836
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:44 am

Azania wrote: There are no real words just Mickey Mouse communications
Yet here you are, posting your words and expecting us to read them. You really are a total idiot Azania.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:05 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania copied his same old word salad garbage yet again and wrote: OK little man I'll give you the ABC this once. There is the body and it source. As a body you are bound to look in error for it is merely recognising a reflection, an impression or imprinted on the brain. Then there is the point of awareness where you see the whole picture, not just its reflection in consciousness. If you were using your intelligence you would be asking proper questions based on your awareness and not Mickey Mouse based on your early learning. You can observer the object of observation and the observation itself but not the observers. To you consciousness is everything to me it's a blip in its own expense. Once you realise your whole life is govern by your memory you will understand when I say you do nothing. Watch yourself closely little man, you operate just below the level where one can say one is conscious. You see things by recognition not through awareness, there is a difference. You are knocked about by circumstances beyond your control thus you have inadvertently built a structure in your mind based on a false asumption. Unless you use your intelligence (which is going to be a tall order for you) you will know only what you are told which might as well be nothing :mrgreen: What the mind has built up the mind must destroy.


I read this garbage once three years ago. I don't need to read it again. :lol:

You're an idiot Azania. No one here reads your word salad. :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: my side are hurting. You didn't even read it once. It's way beyond your comprehension. Three years have gone and still you haven't the slightest inkling . Besides it's not meant for retards just those with intelligence you silly little man :lol: :lol:

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:09 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote: There are no real words just Mickey Mouse communications
Yet here you are, posting your words and expecting us to read them. You really are a total idiot Azania.


:lol: :lol: it's a foregone conclusion, you are going to reply anyhow you just can't help it, like an infant compelled to suckle you suck on the teat of stupidity.?The only difference is the infant has more intelligence. :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24836
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:I read this garbage once three years ago. I don't need to read it again. :lol:
Azania wrote:Three years have gone and still you haven't the slightest inkling .
It's not a slight inkling ....it's a direct statement...your repeated word salad is garbage.....

Poor poor Azania, posting the same rubbish for three years under five different names and still everyone thinks your posts are garbage. Do you think you will try again under another name next week?
:lol: :lol:

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27496
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Wild animal
Location: Transcona

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Gord » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:30 am

Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:My stance is from the real. From there nothing happens, nobody is doing anything.

You don't even know what it is you're saying. I'm sure you think you're using real words to mean real things, but you're actually contradicting yourself when you apply the words the way you do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: There are no real words just Mickey Mouse communications. You lot wouldn't know the definition of a contradiction if it hit you in the face. The facts are non- verbal remember, words do not convey them they can only signal them. Have you shaved yet? This could be your problem :lol: :lol:

That's what I thought: You literally have no idea what you're saying.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 16697
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:58 am

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:The transcript of a village idiot is a valid one even if it turns out incoherent. If you get a dictionary that might help.

No, I don't see any way to consider your transcript valid. Why do you keep making new accounts?

Whenever the wise, removed from earthly concerns and exceedingly humble master Shakania loses it and goes into his/her/its vulgar rants, he/she/it feels compelled to reinvent itself. (Albeit, the disguises are mere veils of vapors and go *poof* under the lightest touch of scrutiny...)

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24836
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:35 am

Frankly, the highlight of all Shaka/Clarifyit4me/Placid/Azania's posts are when he gets angry and attempts to throw insults at us. Here are gems from all five of Shaka's sock-puppet names mixed together.

" you have rendered the phrase beyond the completion of an idiot to an understatement"

"I shall have to find another insult"

"None can be more trivial than the trivia of where, who and what was."

" in order to know a complete idiot you must be beyond one yourself, hence the phrase beyond the completion of an idiot."

" you are going to give me some horse {!#%@} about coming out of your mothers womb lol lol! This sort of nonsense is fit for an infant. Are you an infant?"

"You have been told from your infancy your name is Mathew Ellard! Lol! The name is the information you plank! I like how you refer to a few planks as everyone

"Only a docile, unintelligent, educated person would think that a budgie knows what a mirror is"

"It is like trying to give an infant a new dummy to suck after he's been sucking his old one for so long - there's not much hope really"

"You are an idiot yourself and a very unintelligent one at that."

"You are like a little clock that has been wound up, soon that energy will run out will it consult you when it does? "

"You couldn't correctly diagnose a wart on the end of your finger. Actually, if you stuck it up your bum, you might see it better"

"This one has your name printed on it. Ell-ard-re-tard-ell-ard."

"If brains were dynamite, you lot would not have enough to blow your nose"

"I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass."

"The four of you couldn't manage a piss up in a brewery never mind a laugh"

"You don't know anything first hand, actually I'll take that back. Obviously you know how dark it is up your rear end"

"I investigated myself, and I decided that there was insufficient evidence to charge me with anything.My ex gf says I'm no account"

"Scramble gigs, until you investigate yourself as your are what do you know?"

"I DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM YOU SKEPTICS, only one in ten million will understand what I'm saying"

"The knowledge I am is your only capital, now go and make yourself {!#%@} useful"

"in fact go crawl back up kennyc arsehole, its full of {!#%@}, so there is plenty to talk about"

"I'm having fun with kennyc and his arsehole crew"

"As it happens, it is very hard for me to convey my simply message here on this forum due to the lack of intelligence."

"Haha!! And you really are a moron, a stupid one at that"

"well, if you wasn't so poo-dull, you would realise the brain engages itself"

" the only persons making a fool of them self here is you and of course Mathew and his side kick Sweatpea.

"Mr ellard, its very easy to understand the given, apart from the spelling of course."

"How deluded are you in thinking that you have a choice. Do you choose to go take a dump?"

"I think we've had this conversation before sweetie and I distinctively remember sending you off with a verbal beating."

"Jesus {!#%@} Christ kennyc, keep that {!#%@} ponderous meandering gibberish for your books,"

"I'm still trying to workout why you are such a numbnut Mr Ears-ard. The above post actually goes for you to Mr Ears-ard."

"Come on ellard, let us just be friends. I promise I will never call you a retarded"

"if you washed the incongruent crap out of your mouth piece or is that your arsehole? I'm telling you gord, you would be far better off"

"What's up ellard? Are you really a girl in disguise? Btw, I don't think Pyrrho is as unintelligent as you So quite frankly ellard, it wouldn't surprise me if he told you to shut the {!#%@} up you pussy"

"This thread is like watching a Punch and Judy show. Fascinating. Tell me about your mother. Is she hot?"

"Matt, he knows, he just doesn't care. He will probably stop posting when he gets his first girlfriend."

"Hey gord, maybe you could borrow one of these spanner on this forum, to fix your clunky brain that's why your engine makes such a racket in response and goes nowhere fast . Clunk! Click! Clank ."

"I believe you are right. I know I've been an idiot, I've said some stupid stuff here. Matt was right, I am stupid...you are all right, you kept telling me but I didn't listen, now I will, and I will go away."

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Angel » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:42 pm

An arguement against religion is the
same as the arguement against any group.
More than one doing a job and u get chaos.
Confusion then failure to produce good works.
All have come short.
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 16697
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:28 pm

Ever heard about Doctors Without Borders?

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:25 pm

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:My stance is from the real. From there nothing happens, nobody is doing anything.

You don't even know what it is you're saying. I'm sure you think you're using real words to mean real things, but you're actually contradicting yourself when you apply the words the way you do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: There are no real words just Mickey Mouse communications. You lot wouldn't know the definition of a contradiction if it hit you in the face. The facts are non- verbal remember, words do not convey them they can only signal them. Have you shaved yet? This could be your problem :lol: :lol:

That's what I thought: You literally have no idea what you're saying.


:lol: :lol: Whilst scratching your head you've thought a lot of things, whether it has made any difference remains to be seen.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:40 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:Frankly, the highlight of all Shaka/Clarifyit4me/Placid/Azania's posts are when he gets angry and attempts to throw insults at us. Here are gems from all five of Shaka's sock-puppet names mixed together.

" you have rendered the phrase beyond the completion of an idiot to an understatement"

"I shall have to find another insult"

"None can be more trivial than the trivia of where, who and what was."

" in order to know a complete idiot you must be beyond one yourself, hence the phrase beyond the completion of an idiot."

" you are going to give me some horse {!#%@} about coming out of your mothers womb lol lol! This sort of nonsense is fit for an infant. Are you an infant?"

"You have been told from your infancy your name is Mathew Ellard! Lol! The name is the information you plank! I like how you refer to a few planks as everyone

"Only a docile, unintelligent, educated person would think that a budgie knows what a mirror is"

"It is like trying to give an infant a new dummy to suck after he's been sucking his old one for so long - there's not much hope really"

"You are an idiot yourself and a very unintelligent one at that."

"You are like a little clock that has been wound up, soon that energy will run out will it consult you when it does? "

"You couldn't correctly diagnose a wart on the end of your finger. Actually, if you stuck it up your bum, you might see it better"

"This one has your name printed on it. Ell-ard-re-tard-ell-ard."

"If brains were dynamite, you lot would not have enough to blow your nose"

"I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass."

"The four of you couldn't manage a piss up in a brewery never mind a laugh"

"You don't know anything first hand, actually I'll take that back. Obviously you know how dark it is up your rear end"

"I investigated myself, and I decided that there was insufficient evidence to charge me with anything.My ex gf says I'm no account"

"Scramble gigs, until you investigate yourself as your are what do you know?"

"I DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM YOU SKEPTICS, only one in ten million will understand what I'm saying"

"The knowledge I am is your only capital, now go and make yourself {!#%@} useful"

"in fact go crawl back up kennyc arsehole, its full of {!#%@}, so there is plenty to talk about"

"I'm having fun with kennyc and his arsehole crew"

"As it happens, it is very hard for me to convey my simply message here on this forum due to the lack of intelligence."

"Haha!! And you really are a moron, a stupid one at that"

"well, if you wasn't so poo-dull, you would realise the brain engages itself"

" the only persons making a fool of them self here is you and of course Mathew and his side kick Sweatpea.

"Mr ellard, its very easy to understand the given, apart from the spelling of course."

"How deluded are you in thinking that you have a choice. Do you choose to go take a dump?"

"I think we've had this conversation before sweetie and I distinctively remember sending you off with a verbal beating."

"Jesus {!#%@} Christ kennyc, keep that {!#%@} ponderous meandering gibberish for your books,"

"I'm still trying to workout why you are such a numbnut Mr Ears-ard. The above post actually goes for you to Mr Ears-ard."

"Come on ellard, let us just be friends. I promise I will never call you a retarded"

"if you washed the incongruent crap out of your mouth piece or is that your arsehole? I'm telling you gord, you would be far better off"

"What's up ellard? Are you really a girl in disguise? Btw, I don't think Pyrrho is as unintelligent as you So quite frankly ellard, it wouldn't surprise me if he told you to shut the {!#%@} up you pussy"

"This thread is like watching a Punch and Judy show. Fascinating. Tell me about your mother. Is she hot?"

"Matt, he knows, he just doesn't care. He will probably stop posting when he gets his first girlfriend."

"Hey gord, maybe you could borrow one of these spanner on this forum, to fix your clunky brain that's why your engine makes such a racket in response and goes nowhere fast . Clunk! Click! Clank ."

"I believe you are right. I know I've been an idiot, I've said some stupid stuff here. Matt was right, I am stupid...you are all right, you kept telling me but I didn't listen, now I will, and I will go away."


:lol: :lol: :lol: I see you've been busy with your homework. But I'm afraid I'll have to mark you down. Those words are meaningless, useless. Unless you can see what the are referring to you might as well write them on a piece of paper and wipe your hairy little arsehole with it. :lol: :lol: :lol: I've told you already words only signal the facts they do not convey them. Never mind ellard, you'll get there one day.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:54 pm

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:The transcript of a village idiot is a valid one even if it turns out incoherent. If you get a dictionary that might help.

No, I don't see any way to consider your transcript valid. Why do you keep making new accounts?


Perhaps then you might want to consider the latter, it may help your comprehension. Everybody credits their account for something or another, even anew. What's your excuse?

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:15 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:The transcript of a village idiot is a valid one even if it turns out incoherent. If you get a dictionary that might help.

No, I don't see any way to consider your transcript valid. Why do you keep making new accounts?

Whenever the wise, removed from earthly concerns and exceedingly humble master Shakania loses it and goes into his/her/its vulgar rants, he/she/it feels compelled to reinvent itself. (Albeit, the disguises are mere veils of vapors and go *poof* under the lightest touch of scrutiny...)


Mmm. Exceedingly good scrm. But you've failed to realise, an exceedingly humbled master-bate for want of a better word always find a tidy corner under which no scrutiny ever befalls him/her/it even at the slightest jerk a vulgar rant ejaculates. Yadda! Yadda! Yadda! :lol: :lol: :lol: scrm the body function by itself, at source non compels :lol:

User avatar
ThePragmatic
New Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:11 pm
Custom Title: Non-believer
Location: Sweden

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby ThePragmatic » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:29 pm

My expectations on this forum was clearly an real overestimation on my part. :frown:
"A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence." - David Hume

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27496
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Wild animal
Location: Transcona

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Gord » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:23 pm

Angel wrote:An arguement against religion is the
same as the arguement against any group.

Not exactly. You can argument against a religion without arguing against anyone in that group. For instance, you can argue against the tenets of a religion.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Azania » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:23 pm

ThePragmatic wrote:My expectations on this forum was clearly an real overestimation on my part. :frown:


What do you expect from a forum where it's members are asleep. Besides simple logic says expect nothing and there will be no disappointment.
Last edited by Azania on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27496
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Wild animal
Location: Transcona

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Gord » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:My stance is from the real. From there nothing happens, nobody is doing anything.

You don't even know what it is you're saying. I'm sure you think you're using real words to mean real things, but you're actually contradicting yourself when you apply the words the way you do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: There are no real words just Mickey Mouse communications. You lot wouldn't know the definition of a contradiction if it hit you in the face. The facts are non- verbal remember, words do not convey them they can only signal them. Have you shaved yet? This could be your problem :lol: :lol:

That's what I thought: You literally have no idea what you're saying.

:lol: :lol: Whilst scratching your head you've thought a lot of things, whether it has made any difference remains to be seen.

You haven't made me scratch much of anything. Nor could you tell the difference if you had, since you still struggle with the concept of what is real. Despite all the time wasted on you, you seem unable to learn.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27496
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Wild animal
Location: Transcona

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Gord » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:25 pm

Azania wrote:
ThePragmatic wrote:My expectations on this forum was clearly an real overestimation on my part. :frown:

What do you expect from a forum where it's member are asleep. Besides simple logic says expect nothing and there will be no disappointment.

its
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27496
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Wild animal
Location: Transcona

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Gord » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:26 pm

ThePragmatic wrote:My expectations on this forum was clearly an real overestimation on my part. :frown:

What were you hoping for? Maybe we can help. If not here, then there are other forums out there.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24836
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Arguing against religion

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:20 am

Azania wrote: Those words are meaningless, useless.
You wrote them! :lol:
Azania wrote:Unless you can see what the are referring to you might as well write them on a piece of paper and wipe your hairy little arsehole with it.
Firstly, you missed the entire point. Your "insults" are simply hilarious, with bad spelling and unintended mixed metaphors. That's why your unwitting comedy insults are the highlight of your posts. :lol:

Secondly, as Shaka, Clarifyit4me or any other of your sock puppet names, you seem to have a fixation with bottoms, which is a bit weird. :lol:


Return to “The Letting Go of God Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest