Arguing against religion

General discussion on the subject of religion, losing religion, and having no religion to lose...
Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Re: Arguing against religion

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Angel wrote:Why is the serpent called Lucifer and the mother of all people in evolution called Lucy?
Matthew Ellard wrote:1) The serpent in the old Hebrew testament was not called "Lucifer" but rather חִוְיָא
2) Lucy was a modern scientist's nickname for one female fossil example of Australopithecus afarensis
Angel wrote:Not anymore.
Neither Hebrew or Latin has magically changed Angel. You are having another delusional episode about your "God".

Angel wrote: Are you a child of the new rainbow? A follower of the new swastica ?
These two sentences are incoherent. Get a friend to help write your next post, in normal English

Angel
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: LOVE

Post by Angel » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:59 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Angel wrote:Why is the serpent called Lucifer and the mother of all people in evolution called Lucy?
Matthew Ellard wrote:1) The serpent in the old Hebrew testament was not called "Lucifer" but rather חִוְיָא
2) Lucy was a modern scientist's nickname for one female fossil example of Australopithecus afarensis
Angel wrote:Not anymore.
Neither Hebrew or Latin has magically changed Angel. You are having another delusional episode about your "God".

Angel wrote: Are you a child of the new rainbow? A follower of the new swastica ?
These two sentences are incoherent. Get a friend to help write your next post, in normal English

You are no longer worth my effort.
Final Warning *bell rings*
Next step ~ names ~ addresses ~ ID's
They will know you
as I am known. I 4 a I lol
Has A Nice Day :lol: <3

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:12 am

Angel wrote: You are no longer worth my effort.
What effort? You are simply trolling remember? You don't answer direct questions, but simply post repetitive religious propaganda about your "God".