Proof of No Extraterrestrial Life

Angel
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Proof of No Extraterrestrial Life

Postby Angel » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:24 pm

landrew wrote:OK, if there is any extraterrestrial intelligent life out there, (please note: intelligent) respond to this posting any way you wish. Anything will do, as long as it is convincing to the skeptics.

Thanks
A. Earthling

First prove you are A. Earthling please.

Then.
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:22 pm

gorgeous wrote:....and don't forget the hollow Earth.....filled with aliens....see...poodle is paying attention..... :mrgreen:

Earth is filled with aliens? What do they eat?
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:49 pm

Monster wrote:
gorgeous wrote:....and don't forget the hollow Earth.....filled with aliens....see...poodle is paying attention..... :mrgreen:

Everything that goes down.

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:51 pm

I certainly am, gorgeous. At the moment I'm working on the dreams you had last night.

gorgeous
Persistent Poster

Postby gorgeous » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Monster wrote:

----------idk...-------The NEW Hollow Earth Insider » Aliens

thehollowearthinsider.com/archives/tag/aliens

A man who claimed to be a former Lockheed Martin engineer said on his deathbed that aliens are real and have visited Earth, in a now-viral video posted to ...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

gorgeous
Persistent Poster

Postby gorgeous » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:14 pm

wiki----In their 1966 book Intelligent Life in the Universe,[20] astrophysicists I.S. Shklovski and Carl Sagan devote a chapter[21] to arguments that scientists and historians should seriously consider the possibility that extraterrestrial contact occurred during recorded history. --------------Shklovski and Sagan argued that sub-lightspeed interstellar travel by extraterrestrial life was a certainty when considering technologies that were established or feasible in the late '60s;[22] that repeated instances of extraterrestrial visitation to Earth were plausible;[23] and that pre-scientific narratives can offer a potentially reliable means of describing contact with alien.

Sagan illustrates this hypothesis by citing the 1786 expedition of French explorer Jean-François de Galaup, comte de La Pérouse, which made the earliest first contact between European and Tlingit cultures. The contact story was preserved as an oral tradition by the preliterate Tlingit. Over a century after its occurrence it was then recorded by anthropologist George T. Emmons. Although it is framed in a Tlingit cultural and spiritual paradigm, the story remained an accurate telling of the 1786 encounter. According to Sagan, this proved how "under certain circumstances, a brief contact with an alien civilization will be recorded in a re-constructible manner. He further states that the reconstruction will be greatly aided if 1) the account is committed to written record soon after the event; 2) a major change is effected in the contacted society; and 3) no attempt is made by the contacting civilization to disguise its exogenous nature."[24]
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:18 pm

gorgeous wrote:A man who claimed to be a former Lockheed Martin engineer said on his deathbed that aliens are real and have visited Earth, in a now-viral video posted to ...

Why should anyone care about that? Watch this:

I'm a current software developer, and I'm not on my deathbead, and I said that aliens aren't real, and haven't visited Earth.

You should consider me equally credible, right? I mean, I said it, so it's true. QED. Ipso facto, and whatnot.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:28 pm

They should call those things "Spewtubes".
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Cygnus_X1
Frequent Poster

Postby Cygnus_X1 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:11 pm

I thought the Drake equation was ' if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then its a drake '
100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

Return to “Monster Science”