Ways and means of promoting skepticism
RizoliTV
BANNED

Re: Announcing "What Do I Do Next?" Skeptical Activism Panel

Postby RizoliTV » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:59 pm

Denying-History wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:If you need help with video production that is my specialty let me know, happy to help.

Jim Rizoli
CCFIILE.COM

:lol: Jim, just stop humoring people like this.

So what fine skill do you have to offer?

JR

Videos that don't have shabby editing. Most of my early work was rather bad but its improved a lot, but yours sort of stay around the same area.

Editing takes a lot of time and you have to work with what you got...
This isn't A lucus or Spielberg production company here.

JR

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:15 pm

RizoliTV wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:If you need help with video production that is my specialty let me know, happy to help.

Jim Rizoli
CCFIILE.COM

JR

Videos that don't have shabby editing. Most of my early work was rather bad but its improved a lot, but yours sort of stay around the same area.

JR

Really? wow! I never knew that! Its like I haven't been on YouTube for only 7 months.

Jim you have been on youtube well longer then I have... And I only use Wondershare... Practically one of the more shabby video editors out there... I never said you have to be like "Lucus (arts) or Spielberg"
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

RizoliTV
BANNED

Postby RizoliTV » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:47 pm

Denying-History wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

Jim Rizoli
CCFIILE.COM

JR

JR

Really? wow! I never knew that! Its like I haven't been on YouTube for only 7 months.

Jim you have been on youtube well longer then I have... And I only use Wondershare... Practically one of the more shabby video editors out there... I never said you have to be like "Lucus (arts) or Spielberg"

I have the Wondershare video editor but the older version which seems pretty good.
I now use Power Director but Wondershare is not bad for the money.

JR

Denying-History
Frequent Poster

Postby Denying-History » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:01 pm

RizoliTV wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

Jim Rizoli
CCFIILE.COM

JR

JR

I have the Wondershare video editor but the older version which seems pretty good.
I now use Power Director but Wondershare is not bad for the money.

JR

Eh, I mostly like it cause it was cheap and effective. It gets the job done even if it can be a pain at times.
« Oral history is a complex field. After all, memory can be a distorting mirror, as anyone who has ever worked with memoir literature knows very well...They may be imperfect, and, at times, inaccurate as the narrator tries to cast himself in the most favorable light, but all sources are imperfect. Even an archival document reflects how the person who drafted it understood something and remains something less than the unvarnished truth. »
- James Mace

Return to “Skeptical Activism”