Nunes not an idiot.

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Nunes not an idiot.

Postby JO 753 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:07 pm

Just a bit uv wut if :

Suppoze Nunes iz not a total imbisil. Insted, he'z a mole in Trump's operation.

That woud explain the seemingly ham-fisted obvious ployz to hide the TrumPutin Conspirasy that alwayz manaj to shine more lite on it and make it worse.

The goal woud be to oust Trump without loozing hiz voterz. At least Ryan and McConnel and probably many more GoPs woud need to be in on it. They hav been helping the FBI and Mueller bild an airtite case uv treazon agenst Trump all along and will suddenly flip agenst him, prezenting the world with a trainload uv proof that Trump haz been working for Putin for decadez.

They will tailor the pakaj mainly for the Trump chump voterz, showing how he duped and betrayed them and made them all look like foolz to the world.

Pence will be the lead deliverer, ernestly beseeching the Nation to come together, united agenst the Russian criminalz.

They will incorporate hints uv Obama and Hillary involved in the big plot to steal America, perhaps sacrifising Hannity and a few other rite wingnut media trollz.

They will make the GoP the hero party agenst the godless commie Russianz and their Trumpuppet.

The 2018 election will be a landslide, leaving a mortally wounded Democratic party with only a handful uv seats. Pense will fone in hiz 2020 campain, also a landslide, with the Libertarian and even the Green candidates getting more votes than the Democrat. 2020 will be marked az the last yir the Democratic party existed.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: Nunes not an idiot.

Postby Tom Palven » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:16 pm

Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
--Mark Twain
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:18 pm

JO 753 wrote:Just a bit uv wut if :

Suppoze Nunes iz not a total imbisil. Insted, he'z a mole in Trump's operation. That woud explain the seemingly ham-fisted obvious ployz to hide the TrumPutin Conspirasy that alwayz manaj to shine more lite on it and make it worse.

Well anything is a possibility and humans are pretty devious. However, I think there are a couple ways of looking at this.

Firstly Mueller has to present a criminal case, where the evidence is beyond reasonable doubt. Mueller can't present that case if there is a plausible alternative. So we really need to wait until Meuller shows us what he has.

In intelligence, you don't have to present a case at all. It is my "gut feeling" the Russians are playing both sides at the same time. If they think Trump is winning public support they will release infor that is against Trump. If Trump is losing public support they will release info supporting Trump.

It is not Trump who the Russians want to disorientate and shake up. It is the real American politicians and law enforcement officers and institutions. It is sensible people that Russia is trying to keep away from government.

The USA pushed Boris Yeltzin into power in Russia and Russia pushed Trump into power in the USA
USA = 1
Russia = 1

It's a draw!
:D

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:26 pm

He might not be an idiot, but he sure thinks the rest of the world is filled with 'em...

Lard, save me from your followers.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:32 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:

...Firstly Mueller has to present a criminal case, where the evidence is beyond reasonable doubt. Mueller can't present that case if there is a plausible alternative. So we really need to wait until Meuller shows us what he has.

Seems he can't do that.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:05 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Seems he can't do that.

Thank you. I read that with care. The editorial suggests that it is more probable, that Meuller would hand over his findings and evidence, to Congress, to launch impeachment proceedings. :D

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:21 pm

I think it first goes to Rosenstein and all else follows from that.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:43 pm

btw, the "memo" Nunes and team released is not the memo they keep talking about on teevee. The facts disproving their own wild claims are in there, just not very prominently. And they count on hardly any of their zombies reading it...

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:28 am

Not that I'm beleeving this at all, its just a krazy story idea. The reality iz that the GoPs worked for decadez to corral the stoopidz uv America into a powerful voting block. Reagan eliminating the FCC Fairness Doctrine wuz the key to their sekses. Trump saw the oportunity to hijack the party by being the stinkyest antiObama {!#%@}.

Herez another krazy story idea:

The entire Trump for Prez mess iz a long term project uv the CIA to take Putin'z nukes away from him.

Knowing way back in the 80z that he had been snared by the KGB in their Kompromat operation, they recruited him to cozy up to Putin and convins him that he had complete power over Trump. The project leaderz saw their big opportunity with the rize uv the Tea Party - they got their boy to set himself up az the obvious choise for Prez by being the most vizible and ardent antiObama person in the world.

Az Prez, Trump will end all the sanctionz, strengthen economic tiez, support Putin in all international desputes, start doing all sorts uv military operationz together. Sum yirz later, probably during hiz second term, we will wake up wun morning to newz uv a takeover uv all Russia'z nuclear assets by the suppozedly frendly rezident American military personel and Putin & hiz top oligarks will alredy be on a plane to Guantanimo.

Soundz crazy, but it explainz sum crazy stuff.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:33 am

Like Don Jr bragging about his father's 'many photos with black people'?

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:17 am

Possibly. Mite take a convoluted story to get there tho.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:22 am

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Tom Palven » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:17 am

Anti-Trump torture advocate Brenan hired by NBC News:
http://www.eurasiareview.com/06022018-e ... ed-by-nbc/
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Postby ElectricMonk » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:33 am

Tom Palven wrote:Anti-Trump torture advocate Brenan hired by NBC News:

So?
Unlike Trump, he hasn't called for the killing of terrorists' families.
"'I don't know what I was doing wrong, but I promise I won't do it again."
- Daddy Pig

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Tom Palven » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:17 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:Anti-Trump torture advocate Brenan hired by NBC News:

So?
Unlike Trump, he hasn't called for the killing of terrorists' families.

He lied about CIA efforts to reisist the investigation of the use of torture, but said that he was against waterboarding, so who knows what his real position is on the killing of the families of alleged terrorists? (Recall that the CIA, like other secret police, specializes in creating and distributing disinformation.)

kennyc
Has No Life
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon

Postby kennyc » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Tom Palven wrote:Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
--Mark Twain

LOL! Perfect!
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:25 pm

Herez a look into the picture they are trying to paint: Operation Condor

It duznt take long befor you realize you are reading an atempt to confuze - shovel on BS detail into an impenitrable pile so the reader cant make any uv hiz own conclusionz.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Return to “Conspiracies”