Deep State BS

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Deep State BS

Postby Tom Palven » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:43 am

Here's The Sane Progressive Debbie Lusignan having fun with subtle, contorted, deep state BS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOcgv9ZgxbM
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Re: Deep State BS

Postby gorgeous » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:43 pm

Woodrow Wilson, an American academic, politician, and the 28th president of the United States, had this to say (among other things) in his book The New Freedom. The book also contains several other, similarly eye-opening statements:

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
-------------------------jfk----" For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."--------------------------------------President Roosevelt revealed this information:

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:27 am

Tom Palven wrote:Thanks, gorgeous from:
Tom Palven

You might want to rethink that "thanks" Tom. Gorgeous is talking about a international jewish conspiracy and people will assume you are a neo-nazi supporter.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:10 am

received thanks from Matthew Ellard and Tom Palven for the post:

"Re: Deep State BS"
----------------------ty Tom and Ellard....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:23 am

You went without your helmet again, dincha.

Lard, save me from your followers.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Tom Palven » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:36 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:Thanks, gorgeous from:
Tom Palven

You might want to rethink that "thanks" Tom. Gorgeous is talking about a international jewish conspiracy and people will assume you are a neo-nazi supporter.

I didn't get that Gorgeous was talking about a Jewish conspiracy or a Masonic conspiracy, or simply a confluence of war-mongering interests, and it seems to me that anyone who thinks that either Gorgeous or I are neo-Nazi supporters are totally FUBAR (Focked Up Beyond All Repair.).
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:47 am

Tom Palven wrote:.... it seems to me that anyone who thinks that either Gorgeous or I are neo-Nazi supporters are totally FUBAR (Focked Up Beyond All Repair.).

Gorgeous copies his posts from the anti-Semitic Rense Organisation. However.....if you don't mind thanking Gorgeous for his opinion......that's fine with the rest of us. :lol:

Here's the quote from Gorgeous with it's original Rense title. :D
Zionism Is Nobody's Friend
http://www.rense.com/general71/zzon.htm

"What was this power to which Wilson referred? Why was it talked about in hushed tones and behind closed doors? Jews have played an important role in this duping drama and yet, the average Jew remains ignorant of what is transpiring. The average Jew has been effectively brainwashed by cries of anti-Semitism and pictures of the Jewish Holocaust The average Jew lives in a state of fear and anxiety and feels a part of the victim class. No matter how much power is amassed, the average Jew feels one step away from extinction. "

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Tom Palven » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:59 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:.... it seems to me that anyone who thinks that either Gorgeous or I are neo-Nazi supporters are totally FUBAR (Focked Up Beyond All Repair.).

Gorgeous copies his posts from the anti-Semitic Rense Organisation. However.....if you don't mind thanking Gorgeous for his opinion......that's fine with the rest of us. :lol:

Here's the quote from Gorgeous with it's original Rense title. :D
Zionism Is Nobody's Friend
http://www.rense.com/general71/zzon.htm

"What was this power to which Wilson referred? Why was it talked about in hushed tones and behind closed doors? Jews have played an important role in this duping drama and yet, the average Jew remains ignorant of what is transpiring. The average Jew has been effectively brainwashed by cries of anti-Semitism and pictures of the Jewish Holocaust The average Jew lives in a state of fear and anxiety and feels a part of the victim class. No matter how much power is amassed, the average Jew feels one step away from extinction. "

Would you argue that the average Amerkin isn't a proud proponent of Judeo-Christian BS?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:10 am

Tom Palven wrote: Would you argue that the average Amerkin isn't a proud proponent of Judeo-Christian BS?

I have no interest. I simply hunt down holocaust deniers and know that Gorgeous frequently copies and pastes his anti Jewish posts, from the anti-Semitic Rense Organisation. It's that simple.

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Tom Palven » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:04 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tom Palven wrote: Would you argue that the average Amerkin isn't a proud proponent of Judeo-Christian BS?

I have no interest. I simply hunt down holocaust deniers and know that Gorgeous frequently copies and pastes his anti Jewish posts, from the anti-Semitic Rense Organisation. It's that simple.

You may be right, but I''ll need more evidence to convince me that Gorgeous is a holocaust denier and/or anti-Semitic besides that one link.

Imho one can be opposed to the warmongering Likudnik nutjob apartheid regime in Israel who truly believe that they are God's Chosen People without being in any way prejudiced against the vast majority of Americans of Jewish descent who like Rob Reiner, Mandy Patinkin, Woody Allen, and Jerry Seinfeld are liberal Democrats, and not neoconservatives like Bill Crystal, Charles Krauthammer, and Allen Dershowitz.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:53 am

got the quotes from an illum quote site...

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:36 am

gorgeous wrote:got the quotes from an illum quote site...

Ah...the anti Jewish Illuminati website. Those evil Jewish Rothchilds.....secretly controlling the world...and so on and so on..... :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Tom Palven » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:34 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
gorgeous wrote:got the quotes from an illum quote site...

Ah...the anti Jewish Illuminati website. Those evil Jewish Rothchilds.....secretly controlling the world...and so on and so on..... :lol:

You have criticisms for Gorgeous, Matt, but how about the actual topic of this thread, Debbie Lusignan?

Do you think that she makes up her own facts and makes errors of both omission and commission, or is she a fair cop, drawing on actual facts regarding events, statements, conversations, and so on in an effort to understand what is actually going on around us?

Upton_O_Goode
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: Roger Willco Overnout

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:00 pm

gorgeous wrote:Woodrow Wilson, an American academic, politician, and the 28th president of the United States, had this to say (among other things) in his book The New Freedom. The book also contains several other, similarly eye-opening statements:

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

Talk about dishonest scholarship! Pretending you have read something you haven't actually read, repeating an out-of-context quote from a tendentiously edited, partisan work that you HAVE read....is there any intellectual sin you haven't committed here? Your quote stops where your source stopped quoting. Try reading the rest of it:

Woodrow Wilson wrote: They know that America is not a place of which it can be said, as it used to be, that a man may choose his own calling and pursue it just as far as his abilities enable him to pursue it; because to-day, if he enters certain fields, there are organizations which will use means against him that will prevent his building up a business which they do not want to have built up; organizations that will see to it that the ground is cut from under him and the markets shut against him. For if he begins to sell to certain retail dealers, to any retail dealers, the monopoly will refuse to sell to those dealers, and those dealers, afraid, will not buy the new man's wares.

Yup, there was a Deep State back in Wilson's time. It was the equivalent of today's Microsoft or Walmart, greedy corporations determined to crush all private initiative.
"I once befriended two little girls from Estonia, who had narrowly escaped death from starvation in a famine. They lived in my family, and of course had plenty to eat. But they spent all their leisure visiting neighbouring farms and stealing potatoes, which they hoarded. Rockefeller, who in his infancy had experienced great poverty, spent his adult life in a similar manner."

--Bertrand Russell, Nobel Prize Acceptance Speech

Tom Palven
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Tom Palven » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:47 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Yup, there was a Deep State back in Wilson's time. It was the equivalent of today's Microsoft or Walmart, greedy corporations determined to crush all private initiative.

Even before Wilson's time.

Back in 1776 Scottish philosophy professor Adam Smith opined that never do leaders of the same industry sit down to tea that the talk doesn't turn to how to monopolize the industry. But Smith felt that as long as central governments did not place trade restrictions on certain businesses while protecting others with tariffs and so on, such as bailing out GM and Goldman-Sachs while allowing Sears Roebuck and K-Mart to fail, or granting exclusive contracts to MIC corporations, that monopolies would not succeed.

Of course "greedy" corporations such as McDonald's, Wendy's, and Burger King would love to outlaw Three Brothers Burgers and thousands of small independent burger places "for health and safety" reasons or whatever, but they can't do it so far, maybe because the big three don't contribute enough to Congressional campaigns. ;)

But, this is off topic. The topic is that Debbie Lusignan, like Glen Greenwald, Matt Taibbi, and Eric Margolis, is one of the few commentators imho who does not simply quote unnamed sources from State Dept., Treasury Dept., and the Pentagon and call that news.

Upton_O_Goode
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: Roger Willco Overnout

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:14 pm

Tom Palven wrote:
Upton_O_Goode wrote:

Even before Wilson's time.

Back in 1776 Scottish philosophy professor Adam Smith opined that never do leaders of the same industry sit down to tea that the talk doesn't turn to how to monopolize the industry. But Smith felt that as long as central governments did not place trade restrictions on certain businesses while protecting others with tariffs and so on, such as bailing out GM and Goldman-Sachs while allowing Sears Roebuck and K-Mart to fail, or granting exclusive contracts to MIC corporations, that monopolies would not succeed.

Of course "greedy" corporations such as McDonald's, Wendy's, and Burger King would love to outlaw Three Brothers Burgers and thousands of small independent burger places "for health and safety" reasons or whatever, but they can't do it so far, maybe because the big three don't contribute enough to Congressional campaigns. ;)

But, this is off topic. The topic is that Debbie Lusignan, like Glen Greenwald, Matt Taibbi, and Eric Margolis, is one of the few commentators imho who does not simply quote unnamed sources from State Dept., Treasury Dept., and the Pentagon and call that news.

I might be able to enlarge the list by one or two names, but in general you are absolutely right. "Reportage" has become a matter of reading a handout from some political hack on-camera, or else getting two people on opposite sides and sticking a microphone in front of each of them to "get both sides of the story." No need to CHECK and see which side is more TRUTHFUL. That's so twentieth-century, don't you think?
"I once befriended two little girls from Estonia, who had narrowly escaped death from starvation in a famine. They lived in my family, and of course had plenty to eat. But they spent all their leisure visiting neighbouring farms and stealing potatoes, which they hoarded. Rockefeller, who in his infancy had experienced great poverty, spent his adult life in a similar manner."

--Bertrand Russell, Nobel Prize Acceptance Speech

Return to “Conspiracies”