Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
ElectricMonk
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

The Obama Conspiracy

Postby ElectricMonk » Sat May 20, 2017 7:49 am

All right folks, you read it here first:

The Obama Conspiracy

Note: I've done extensive research about this theory whilst in the shower. It is based on two undeniable facts:

a) prior to the election, Obama knew about Flynn being compromised and the attempts of influence by Russia
and
b) Obama is not an idiot

From this, we can deduce that Obama felt he had three options to mitigate the negative impact on America by the rise of Trump:

1.) Tell everyone about what is known, hoping to sway the election in Clinton's favor.
This would have been risky for a number of reasons, such as:
- it would have been considered partisan interfering and possibly created a backlash
- it would have allowed the actors to cover their tracks, making further investigations harder

2.) present the findings of interference and collusion to a secret, closed panel of leaders from both parties and ask for the Election to be postponed until a smoking gun is found.
problems with this:
- neither party would be able to tell their voters the real reason for the postponement, making it a tough sell.
- like in 1.) it could be see as a way to favor Clinton over Trump

or
3.) do nothing.

Why did Obama do nothing, being fully aware how dangerous Trump could be in the White House?

Here are the reasons:
- he didn't think Trump would win: polls suggested as much. The more he interfered, the more he might tip the balance towards Trump.
- he put the Intelligence Agencies on the task of proving the Trump-Russia connection, knowing full well that sooner or later this would mean the downfall of Trump and everyone involved in the collusion. This way, not only would Trump's action be monitored - it would also discredit the Republican Party for the foreseeable future to have nominated an incompetent traitor.
- as a bonus, Clinton wouldn't be president either: I don't think he is much of a fan of hers

So there you have it: Trump is Obama's fault, but it's all part of a Grand Plan that will shift the balance of power away from the right-wing and pro-Russia towards the center and Democrats.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Re: The Obama Conspiracy

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat May 20, 2017 8:06 am

Some seem to think it's working
Hi, Io the lurker.

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sat May 20, 2017 10:22 am

Thanks Obama....

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Sat May 20, 2017 11:46 am

All across the country, people are regretting that they didn't vote for Deez Nuts.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun May 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Pyrrho wrote:All across the country, people are regretting that they didn't vote for Deez Nuts.

If we have the same level of choices as in 2016 I'll be voting for the candidates running for government on whatever small Pacific island I can get to. Isatabu would be a candidate.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Flash » Mon May 22, 2017 9:48 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:
Note: I've done extensive research about this theory whilst in the shower. It is based on two undeniable facts:

a) prior to the election, Obama knew about Flynn being compromised and the attempts of influence by Russia
and
b) Obama is not an idiot

If it is true that the way to destroy an argument is to undermine the truth of it's premises then here we go;

a) Obama never knew anything because puppets are not told anything important.
b) puppets are idiots.
Therefore; Obama is an idiot. :mrgreen:
Here, Quod Erat Demonstrandum.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

ElectricMonk
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Tue May 23, 2017 3:38 am

@Flash

Too bad the facts are not on your side:

Obama told Trump not to hire Flynn because of all the red flags - he did it anyway, saying he "thought it was a joke".

... I guess that makes Obama stupid for assuming that Trump has even a shred of sense,..
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Return to “Conspiracies”