All things Illuminati

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
Monster
Perpetual Poster

All things Illuminati

Postby Monster » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:52 pm

I want a general Illuminati thread and couldn't find one. So I made this thread. I was at the Steve Jackson games website today, and saw the attached image, when searching for something. Hmm, maybe gorgeous can tell us what's going on here?

illuminati-sj_80.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Re: All things Illuminati

Postby Poodle » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:12 pm

She may be under instructions to distract all true searchers.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:28 pm

steve is an illum spy
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:46 pm

gorgeous wrote:steve is an illum spy

I'm so glad to know that! Thanks for the information!
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

salomed
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Postby salomed » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:53 pm

It is kinda freaky the way the Illuminati card game kinda matches more recent events.

eg:

http://www.renegadetribune.com/getting-played-the-illuminati-card-game/
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:07 pm

To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

https://founders.archives.gov/documents ... 02-02-0435

To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798-------It was some Time since that a Book fell into my Hands entituled “Proofs of a Conspiracy &c. by John Robison,”1 which gives a full Account of a Society of Freemasons, that distinguishes itself by the Name “of Illuminati,” whose Plan is to overturn all Government and all Religion, even natural; and who endeavour to eradicate every Idea of a Supreme Being, and distinguish Man from Beast by his Shape only. A Thought suggested itself to me, that some of the Lodges in the United States might have caught the Infection, and might cooperate with the Illuminati or the Jacobine Club in France. Fauchet is mentioned by Robison as a zealous Member: and who can doubt of Genet and Adet? Have not these their Confidants in this Country? They use the same Expressions and are generally Men of no Religion. Upon serious Reflection I was led to think that it might be within your Power to prevent the horrid Plan from corrupting the Brethren of the English Lodge over which you preside.2

I send you the “Proof of a Conspiracy &c.” which, I doubt not, will give you Satisfaction and afford you Matter for a Train of Ideas, that may operate to our national Felicity. If, however, you have already perused the Book, it will not, I trust, be disagreeable to you that I have presumed to address you with this Letter and the Book accompanying it. It proceeded from the Sincerity of my Heart and my ardent Wishes for the common Good.
--------------------------. GW replied on 25 Sept.: “Sir, Many apologies are due to you, for my not acknowledging the receipt of your obliging favour of the 22d Ulto, and for not thanking you, at an earlier period, for the Book you had the goodness to send me.

“I have heard much of the nefarious, & dangerous plan, & doctrines of the Illuminati, but never saw the Book until you were pleased to send it to me. The same causes which have prevented my acknowledging the receipt of your letter, have prevented my reading the Book, hitherto; namely—the multiplicity of matters which pressed upon me before, & the debilitated state in which I was left after, a severe fever had been removed. And which allows me to add little more now, than thanks for your kind wishes and favourable sentiments, except to correct an error you have run into, of my Presiding over the English lodges in this Country. The fact is, I preside over none, nor have I been in one more than once or twice, within the last thirty years. I believe notwithstandings, that none of the Lodges in this Country are contaminated with the principles ascribed to the Society of the Illuminati. With respect I am Sir Your Obedt Hble Servt Go: Washington” (ALS, PWacD; letterpress copy, DLC:GW; LB DLC:GW).
----------------GW’s response from Mount Vernon on 24 Oct. brought the exchange to a close: “Revd Sir I have your favor of the 17th instant before me; and my only motive to trouble you with the receipt of this letter, is to explain, and correct a mistake which I perceive the hurry in which I am obliged, often, to write letters, have led you into.

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Iluminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am.

“The idea I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or the pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, and that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects—and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:13 pm

Why is it that it is only our planet in the solar system that is like paradise? Because it is what we want it to be. Our combined vibrational illusion makes it appear the same to us all. We love the sun and feel good when it is light; in fact we manufacture light because we are programmed to seek the photons whenever we can. The illuminati know this and as you rightly say, their symbolism is everywhere. That is why monarchs wear crowns and jewelry, sparkling with light reflecting diamonds representing the sun. The old civilizations worshipped the sun because they knew it was the source of reality. We often say new leaders will be a shining light and example to create the perfect world. - Carl Sagan

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:36 am

gorgeous wrote:Why is it that it is only our planet in the solar system that is like paradise? Because it is what we want it to be. Our combined vibrational illusion makes it appear the same to us all. We love the sun and feel good when it is light; in fact we manufacture light because we are programmed to seek the photons whenever we can. The illuminati know this and as you rightly say, their symbolism is everywhere. That is why monarchs wear crowns and jewelry, sparkling with light reflecting diamonds representing the sun. The old civilizations worshipped the sun because they knew it was the source of reality. We often say new leaders will be a shining light and example to create the perfect world. - Carl Sagan

You complete idiot! You copied this from a website that specifically proved it was not a quote by Carl Sagan.
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-sagan ... ise.t5399/

The fake quote was invented by British Psychic Carol Clarke after Carl Sagan had died.

Nobrot
Poster

Postby Nobrot » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:58 am

gorgeous wrote:Why is it that it is only our planet in the solar system that is like paradise? Because it is what we want it to be. Our combined vibrational illusion makes it appear the same to us all. We love the sun and feel good when it is light; in fact we manufacture light because we are programmed to seek the photons whenever we can. The illuminati know this and as you rightly say, their symbolism is everywhere. That is why monarchs wear crowns and jewelry, sparkling with light reflecting diamonds representing the sun. The old civilizations worshipped the sun because they knew it was the source of reality. We often say new leaders will be a shining light and example to create the perfect world. - Carl Sagan

I do believe in a personal God, Jesus our saviour. And I have never denied this and I have expressed it clearly. There is nothing in me which can be called a non believer. I have unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our lord can reveal it. Albert Einstein.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:23 am

Nobrot wrote:

I do believe in a personal God, Jesus our saviour. And I have never denied this and I have expressed it clearly. There is nothing in me which can be called a non believer. I have unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our lord can reveal it. Albert Einstein.

"There once was a man from Nantucket [remainder of poem has been redaction]." -- George Washington.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:34 am

There once was a young man from Mars
Whose father was President Ike.
Inside a minute
Some BS the fan hit
(see - there are rhymes after all).

Thus demonstrating that the Illuminati are from Pluto and Carl Sagan was a merman. It all begins to make sense.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:50 am

Nobrot wrote:I do believe in a personal God, Jesus our saviour. And I have never denied this and I have expressed it clearly. There is nothing in me which can be called a non believer. I have unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our lord can reveal it. Albert Einstein.

“It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.” http://www.clockbackward.com/2009/02/08 ... religious/

One of our googles is broken.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Nobrot
Poster

Postby Nobrot » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:“It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.” http://www.clockbackward.com/2009/02/08 ... religious/

One of our googles is broken.

Hmm, I don't think you're entering into the spirit of things. :P

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer

Postby OutOfBreath » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:52 am

salomed wrote:It is kinda freaky the way the Illuminati card game kinda matches more recent events.

eg:

You can't be serious.

I read that article thinking it was tongue in cheek, before realizing it wasn't. It's the most tenuous crap I ever read if it is to be taken seriously.

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

salomed
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Postby salomed » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:04 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:
salomed wrote:It is kinda freaky the way the Illuminati card game kinda matches more recent events.

eg:

You can't be serious.

I read that article thinking it was tongue in cheek, before realizing it wasn't. It's the most tenuous crap I ever read if it is to be taken seriously.

Peace
Dan

I am serious. It is mysterious to me. It might not be mysterious but so far I have no evidence for that.Some of the cards online are not legitimate, you can see that easily. Some of the "predications" AND the depictions are uncanny to me. I do not understand why you see no mystery in it, probably you have not really looked into it. I have seen the original game, but never played it.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:06 am

salomed wrote:Some of the "predications" AND the depictions are uncanny to me.

Easy. Pick one unambiguous future prediction from the Illuminati cards and let's see if it takes place. :lol:

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Return to “Conspiracies”