Rachel Maddow to the rescue!

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Re: Rachel Maddow to the rescue!

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:52 pm

JO 753 wrote:The NSA recording absolutely everything mite bekum a factor iz this case. Wen therez enuf evidens to convins a juj that Trump and hiz peeps hav been working for the Russianz, Meuller will be able to be able to find out exactly wen Putin set hiz sites on the Oval Offis.

Its like having a time machine!

It might not have been Putin directly but those who seeking favor did what they knew "he would like to happen". Seems to be part of that system. At least that's what this guy said (specifically in relation to the election beginning around min 5:30-ish).
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:13 am

JO 753 wrote:Wen therez enuf evidens to convins a juj that Trump and hiz peeps hav been working for the Russianz,.....
It seems to me that Trump's twitters and errors have caused the media cycle to speed up to an incredibly fast level. We have become used to this speed in media and our expectations. However, reviewing evidence and forming a prosecution case still takes the amount of time it always has taken. As this concerns the Whitehouse, the Attorney General's office has to be even more careful.

I am in no hurry and would rather see a good solid case presented. It seems to me that Trump cannot really do much damage over the next year of so, that cannot be reversed anyway. Perhaps the USA's constitutional checks & balances are working.
:D

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Flash » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:31 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Read the Logan act again. Can Flynn as a private citizen talk to the Russian ambassador, about sanctions, before Trump is inaugurated? Yes or No?

Only a total moron gives a link to an article in The National Review by Andrew McCarthy which contradicts moron's {!#%@} point.
You have neither read nor understood the article have you ?

This quote from the article discusses another article in the Washington Post written by certain David Ignatius where Ignatius claims, just like you, that the Logan act could be invoked against Flynn:
But of course, Ignatius was not interested in that serious crime by his source. He instead concocted an imaginary crime committed by Flynn: a violation of the dubious 1799 Logan Act, which purports to make it illegal for private citizens who are not authorized by the executive branch to conduct freelance foreign policy. It was an absurd allegation. Putting aside that the Logan Act has not been enforced in its two-plus centuries on the books, Flynn was not a mere private citizen. He was a transition official paving the way for a new administration that he would be serving in one of its top national-security positions.

(Bold emphasis are mine)

McCarthy makes one thing clear. The only way to find the truth is to declassify the FISA recording. But the powers that be in the anti-Trump intelligence complex don't want to do it. The question is why? What are they hiding?

I am not about to defend Trump or Flynn or those other personalities involved in this. {!#%@} them all. They are all liars, ambitious smoke and mirrors purveyors who thanks to the deceptive main street media have become celebrities.
Last edited by Flash on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Flash » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:48 am

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Certainly, one could say that the American electoral system is detrimental the American electoral system. It would be an exercise of the Tu Quoque fallacy to use that to condone foreign interference.

Yes and maybe it would be an exercise in hypocrisy not to point out that various (all) American regimes have interfered with other countries electoral processes often by violent means; assassinations and wars so that they can hardly cry and wallow at the specter of their own non-existing democracy being undermined by people who learned the trick from them.

Any repairs to the American electoral system is up to the Americans.

Nobody is interested in repairing the system certainly not the corporate party that owns everything.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:04 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Read the Logan act again. Can Flynn as a private citizen talk to the Russian ambassador, about sanctions, before Trump is inaugurated? Yes or No?
Flash wrote:Only a total moron gives a link........
No Flash. Bad luck. It is why Flynn asked for indemnity against persecution and took the fifth.
Flash wrote:I am not about to defend Trump.... ....
Nope, You are just imitating him by making up crap stories and not knowing any facts. :lol:

Flynn offers to testify in exchange for immunity’
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busines ... 5bb83c994c

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:05 am

Flash 2 days ago wrote: How do you know that it was recorded by the FBI. What are your dubious sources and finally why has no one ever heard this recording?
It was intercepted by the NSA (USA signals intelligence under FISA) and given to the FBI (USA Counter Russian intelligence). They have heard it.

Flash wrote:The only way to find the truth is to declassify the FISA recording.
Is this the same recording you denied existed two days ago? :lol:

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster

Postby Tom Palven » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:57 am

Big top front page headlines today in The Florida Times-Union (Jacksonville): "Amid Russian meddling, U.S. stood Idle."

Then it continues and takes up entire page 7. It's the same Trump-Russia connection BS, but piled much higher.

Don't know what's in USA Today or other papers, and I hope some of you can tell me, but The Times-Union is a Republican paper and it doesn't seem like the Trump-Pence regime can survive these escalating attacks.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:19 pm

Tom Palven wrote:Big top front page headlines today in The Florida Times-Union (Jacksonville): "Amid Russian meddling, U.S. stood Idle."

Then it continues and takes up entire page 7. It's the same Trump-Russia connection BS, but piled much higher.

Don't know what's in USA Today or other papers, and I hope some of you can tell me, but The Times-Union is a Republican paper and it doesn't seem like the Trump-Pence regime can survive these escalating attacks.

Wait... are you saying that the Russians have attacked the Times-Union too?

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Postby JO 753 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:36 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:It might not have been Putin directly but those who seeking favor did what they knew "he would like to happen".

Apparently there iz difinitiv proof that Putin wuz/iz directly directing the attack. Rachel Maddow tellz uv the CIA having sum person or thing 'next to Putin' providing info.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster

Postby Tom Palven » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:34 pm

JO 753 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:It might not have been Putin directly but those who seeking favor did what they knew "he would like to happen".

Apparently there iz difinitiv proof that Putin wuz/iz directly directing the attack. Rachel Maddow tellz uv the CIA having sum person or thing 'next to Putin' providing info.

In the article I cited two post above there is an alleged quote about the Russian hacking--"It is the hardest thing about my entire time in government to defend," said a former senior Obama administration official involved in White House deliberations on Russia. "I feel like we sort of choked."

That is almost the same as your "Rachel Maddow tells us of the CIA having some person or thing next to Putin providing info."

Seriously, what the hell kind of evidence is that? "Unnamed sources" can provide any kind of BS anyone wants to make up!

People like Snowden and Assange and former CIA officials using their real names say that there is no friggin' evidence.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:48 pm

I think they may be refering to the guy who got a bag pulled over hiz hed and dragged out uv a hi level FSB meeting. (forgot hiz name) But, it coud be another person or electronic survailens uv sum kind.

WADUMINIT! There hav been 3 so far.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:03 pm

Gubmint for us
not the rich.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:29 am

We are at war.

More accurately, we are getting beat up without any rezistens. And not for the 1st time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg_dwR5KFxA
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:52 am

Rachel's intros have been really good..........always and lately. Tonights was right on point: 3 Million no bid contractor to one of Putin's best buds to provide FREAKING SECURITY SERVICES at our Moscow Embassy.

One or more bad folks..............should go to jail.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Most uv the Trump family & administration and the entire House & Senate GoP.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Return to “Conspiracies”