How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby salomed » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Cadmusteeth wrote:So basicly you only care about how you feel avout it rather than what oposing opinions; asking what others thought was more or less pointless.


No, asking those who would be willing to think and investigate for themselves was a good idea.

Do you think the Yellow Line contains Bruns constant?
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19427
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:08 am

Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26136
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:28 am

salomed wrote:Do you think the Yellow Line contains Bruns constant?
salomed wrote:The constants are thete to an astounding degree.
Nope. Your deception has been fully exposed.

You don't know the aspect ratio of either the original print sitting in the British Library, and refuse to disclose the aspect ratio of your manipulated JPEG image. They don't match.

Secondly you can't find any of your magical hidden geometric shapes "coded" in the second page of the Sonnets, printed on exactly the same sheet of paper, by the same type setter at exactly the same time. In fact you can't find any evidence there is a code at all and you can't even write out what your magical code is.
Sonnets Dedication page.jpg


Either you are the world's most persistent "woo" liar, like Gorgeous, or you have the mathematical skills of a hamster and really don't get it. Which is it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26136
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:36 am

salomed wrote:..... asking those who would be willing to think and investigate for themselves was a good idea.

You complete idiot! You copied this entire bull-shit from Alan Green a known "woo" con-artist who is trying to sell his books again. You have copied this from his 2011 Shakespeare puzzle book.
Alan Green.jpg

Do you know Alan Green?


I shakespeare.jpg


https://www.amazon.com/Shakespeare-~-Un ... 1450586139
'I, Shakespeare' is an exquisite cryptographic maze and includes over 20 gorgeous, full-page photographs of Holy Trinity Church, Stratford. The reader is taken on a breath-taking journey of discovery and invited to be part of history by solving the mystery themselves. Forty puzzles take just a couple of minutes each to work out and result in a stunning conclusion that will shake the halls of academia and bring new life to our appreciation of the most enduring literary genius the world has ever known.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26136
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Salomed has been lying through his teeth

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:10 am

salomed wrote: It matters not where the constants were found. What matters is that they were found, nine of them together, in an artifact that is centuries old.[/b]

You're an idiot.

You don't know the height/width ratio of the original printed page in the British Library. You didn't even know it was in the British Library and claimed it was in the British Museum.

You refuse to say the height/width ration of your manipulated JPEG, to hide your ongoing deception. The comparative lengths don't match.
Sonnets Ratio.png


You don't know what the meaning of the words "coincidence" or "code".

Go back to the David Icke forum.
:lol:
Noddy Mathematical Formulas 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Salomed has been lying through his teeth

Postby salomed » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:10 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:to hide your ongoing deception.


Is my deception:

A) That I have downloaded the image from Wikpipedia and changed it to make the points represent the constants?
B) That I have downloaded the image from Wikipedia and I am saying the points represent the constants when they don't?

Please explain, ideally without pathetic insults and non sequiturs, but if you want to keep using them, go for it, what my deception is.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26136
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Salomed's confession to allow sentencing by the Court

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:56 pm

STATUTORY DECLARATION
salomed wrote: This is my deception:

1) I watched a series of 2016 You-Tube videos promoting a woo theory, by a musician called Alan Green, who claimed that John Dee, Elizabeth's alchemist, was a time traveller who hid the speed of light in metres and the location of the Giza pyramids using Google maps notation in a 1609AD print run of Shakespeare's Sonnets on one page.

2) I posted these videos on the Skeptic Society and demanded skeptics watch the videos.

3) I claimed secret hidden shapes were "encoded" by an Elizabethan type-setter into that one page, however I could not explain what the code is, nor show any other example of this code being used. I had to ignore some punctuation marks to get my shapes to almost fit, which means there was no code but rather a mere coincidence.

4) When skeptics pointed out that fixed print type blocks have fixed heights and width, in the typeface frame and cannot define geometric shapes, I simply ignored that evidence.

5) When skeptics pointed out the original Sonnets print page has a different height/width ratio to the JPEG computer image I was manipulating, and therefore my measurements were all wrong, I simply ignored that evidence and stated that I had never looked at the measurements of the original print and didn't even know where it was.

6) When skeptics pointed out that John Dee died before the page was printed, I simply ignored that evidence.

7) When skeptics asked me how and why, an unknown text type-setter in George Eld's Fleet lane printing shop would hide geometric shapes in one page but not the next page, I simply ignored that question as I had no plausible answer.

8) When Skeptics pointed out that "metres" did not exist for a 170 years after the page was printed and thus cannot be part of the calculation, I simply ignored that evidence.

9) When skeptics pointed out that Alan Green's mathematics included metres, feet, inches and Egyptian cubits, without conversion, in the same calculations, I simply ignored that evidence.

10) When skeptics pointed out that Google maps did not exist in 1609AD and therefore John Dee would not give the Giza pyramids location in Google Maps reference numbers, I simply ignored that evidence.

11) I then deceptively removed Alan Green's JPEG drawing that showed all the punctuation marks I arbitrarily missed, despite claiming there was a code, and replaced this with my own JPEG drawing that removed those obvious errors to my claim.

12) When it was pointed out to me that Alan Green had a track record of faking evidence and even authored a book called "media manipulation" I totally ignored that evidence.

13) When skeptics pointed out that the manipulated Sonnets page image, with geometric shape,s first appeared in a Puzzle book of 40 visual maths puzzles inspired by Shakespeare almost 20 years ago, by the same author, Alan Green, called "I. Shakespeare" I simply ignored that evidence and continued to pretend it was real.

I apologise to the court and hope my sincere and honest confession will be taken into consideration at my sentencing.


The Court makes its ruling
You have two choices. Either immediate execution or a fate worse than death, which would be banishment back to the David Icke forum.
salomed execution.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby salomed » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:38 am

Do_these_4_lines_represent_4_constants_sml.jpg


Prove me wrong:

In the lines of this image are encoded:

Pi
Brun's Constant
Euler's number
Phi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26136
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Salomed uses existing forgery technique on Sonnets?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:08 pm

salomed wrote:Prove me wrong: In the lines of this image are encoded:
There are no geometric shapes nor any encoding. You are simply lying and cheating again

A code is a systematic means of replacing words with other words or symbols. You have arbitrarily chosen any symbol that by mere coincidence roughly fits geometric shapes you are artificially imposing on George Eld's printed page.

This forgery technique, applied to Shakespeare's Sonnets was first done by Petter Amundsen who claims Francis Bacon hid the map of the Oak Island Treasure in Shakespeare's Sonnets.

Petter Amuundsen's use of same forgery technique as used by Salomed / Alan Green
Sonnets oak island forgery.jpg
Sonnets Oak island forgery 2.jpg

http://authorstoryinterviews.blogspot.c ... asure.html

So is Petter's claim through forgery correct or is Salomed's claim through forgery correct?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26136
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Salomed uses existing forgery technique on Sonnets?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:09 pm

salomed wrote: Shame on you for joining Ellard in slander, tut tut.
It's not slander. I am offering hard evidence that you are lying, being consciously deceptive and manipulating images to promote a new book by "Alan Green", on a skeptic forum.

You are very upset because you now realise potential book customers will first see this debunking thread.
:D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26136
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Salomed uses existing forgery technique on Sonnets?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:35 am

This thread is a double up and redundant. Please only post in the new thread. :D

viewtopic.php?f=80&p=567640#p567379

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Salomed uses existing forgery technique on Sonnets?

Postby salomed » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:48 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
salomed wrote: Shame on you for joining Ellard in slander, tut tut.
It's not slander. I am offering hard evidence that you are lying, being consciously deceptive and manipulating images to promote a new book by "Alan Green", on a skeptic forum.

You are very upset because you now realise potential book customers will first see this debunking thread.
:D


I am far from upset. You have offered no evidence of my lying, just accusation. I have manipulated no images, as you know.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26136
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Salomed uses existing forgery technique on Sonnets?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:18 am

salomed wrote:I am far from upset. You have offered no evidence of my lying,
Here is the page where Salomed gets caught lying about matching his manipulated image to the original Sonnets document at the British Library. (It was a complete lie and never happened).

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=27941&start=40#p567659

BARDCODE
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:36 pm

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby BARDCODE » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:54 am

To all the armchair critics who find it more convenient to dash off a 10-minute tirade spouting their own ill-conceived 'opinions' rather than spend a serious hour or so actually studying the 12 years research that went into the BARDCODE video... I challenge you all. Either put up or shut up.

I made it perfectly plain in the video that I was sparing the general public the math details - but that there was a dedicated YouTube channel for those who wished to double-check the deeper math for themselves. That resource has now been re-located here: www.ToBeOrNotToBe.org/math.

Go there. Read it. Every objection you have leveled at the work is addressed. If you feel it isn't - have the courtesy to write me (alan@ToBeOrNotToBe.org) in respectful terms and I will answer your concerns thoroughly and equally respectfully. But stop this juvenile trolling tone. It insults and demeans whatever intelligence you're hoping to have the world recognize in you.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26136
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Time for Skeptics to shred Alan Green

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:06 am

Just for the record everyone........BARCODE is Alan Green.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19427
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:13 am

Barcode? Didn't I see that mentioned recently? Something about lines... :scratch:


Anywho, welcome to SSF. :wave:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26136
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:25 am

BARDCODE wrote: I challenge you all. Either put up or shut up.
Hi Alan. I love your comedy work.

1) Can you explain why you are using the William Aspley (bookseller) edition of the Title page of the Sonnets rather than the first print run John Wright (edition)?
Sonnets John Wright 1.jpg
Sonnets William Aspley.jpg


2) Did you notice that the punctuation moved? So as the punctuation moved and you used a later print run for your hilarious claim, then that means the lion's share of original typ-eblock layout,, carried forward, doesn't match your claim and thus your claim is completely bogus. Please explain in detail.

3) Are now now aware the original Sonnets pages is held at the British Library and not the British Museum, as you keep claiming?

4) Can you show us how the Elizabethan typesetter can change the height and width of metal type-blocks to create these mathematical designs.........while through the remaining pages of the quarto print run page they remain constant?
moveable type face.jpg


Tags "Alan Green" Skeptic debunk Shakespeare Sonnets mathematics constants fraud

(Don't forget to thank Salomed for spamming your claim here and causing skeptics to debunk it)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26136
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:44 am

BARDCODE wrote:I made it perfectly plain in the video that I was sparing the general public the math details
We are not the general public and we are going to teach you about basic mathematics.....

5)a) Do you know what an irrational number is?

5)b) Can you calculate an irrational number using division? (The answer is no)

5)c) So why do you claim there are hidden irrational numbers in the Sonnets that can be calculated by dividing the measured lengths of lines?

5)d) So in reality, if no mathematician calculates irrational numbers using division, as that is incredibly stupid, why do you claim John Dee, the genius did this......and got the wrong answer anyway?

Would you like to have a formal debate
Would you like to have a moderated debate? It would just be you and I debating. I will provide a list of historians or mathematician for you to choose from, as the debate moderator. Alternatively, I could ask the forum's moderator to moderate the debate for us. There would be a debate thread for you and I, and a separate comment thread for everyone else. This is how we have hosted debates in the past.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26136
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Alan Green defends his Shakespeare claims

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:49 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Barcode?
Finally...... it took half a year to drag Alan Green here.......Thanks for trapping him Salomed! :lol:

BARCODE ( Alan Green ) makes his hilarious claim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8008
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby Poodle » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:40 am

Ahah!!!! This may well explain the sudden backing-off by Salomed. I did wonder what that was about. Something like having the courage of your convictions right up to the point where you actually need to have the courage of your convictions.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26136
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:09 am

Poodle wrote:Ahah!!!! This may well explain the sudden backing-off by Salomed. I did wonder what that was about. Something like having the courage of your convictions right up to the point where you actually need to have the courage of your convictions.
I'm pretty sure they are the same person or they live together in Los Angeles. The vocabulary set, language use and "woo themes" are too similar :D
Barcode / Alan Green wrote: It insults and demeans whatever intelligence you're hoping to have the world recognize in you.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1948
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:05 pm

BARDCODE wrote:I challenge you all. Either put up or shut up.
Challenge accepted, Mr. Green. However, I see no valid reason why we cannot have this discussion here, in a relatively public forum, as opposed to your wish to keep such discussions via private email. If you feel confident in your work, you should feel confident enough to defend it publicly, yes?

I propose such a public debate, respectful and without insults. Each of us will lay out the elements of what we feel are anomalies in your work, using logical arguments, the principles of mathematics, historical facts, and visual imagery (either yours or our own). What say you?
...it used to be so simple, once upon a time.
Because the universe was full of ignorance all around and the scientist panned through it like a prospector crouched over a mountain stream, looking for the gold of knowledge among the gravel of unreason, the sand of uncertainty, and the little whiskery eight-legged swimming things of superstition.
—Terry Pratchett, from Witches Abroad

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8008
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby Poodle » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
BARDCODE wrote:I challenge you all. Either put up or shut up.
Challenge accepted, Mr. Green. However, I see no valid reason why we cannot have this discussion here, in a relatively public forum, as opposed to your wish to keep such discussions via private email. If you feel confident in your work, you should feel confident enough to defend it publicly, yes?

I propose such a public debate, respectful and without insults. Each of us will lay out the elements of what we feel are anomalies in your work, using logical arguments, the principles of mathematics, historical facts, and visual imagery (either yours or our own). What say you?

Oh. How odd! I've just had a similar experience.

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby salomed » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Poodle wrote:Ahah!!!! This may well explain the sudden backing-off by Salomed. I did wonder what that was about. Something like having the courage of your convictions right up to the point where you actually need to have the courage of your convictions.
I'm pretty sure they are the same person or they live together in Los Angeles. The vocabulary set, language use and "woo themes" are too similar :D
Barcode / Alan Green wrote: It insults and demeans whatever intelligence you're hoping to have the world recognize in you.


Matthew, I will happily skype/facetime or whatever with you and you will see I am not the Alan Green. I do not know Alan Green. I have no interest in him being right. I do know that he has found something amazing in the cover page of the Sonnets, something which you, with all of your nasty energies has not managed to disprove.

Skype me, I'll have the print out of the Sonnets cover and show you in real time how the constants are there. Challenge accepted?
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4074
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby gorgeous » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:07 pm

Don't mind the scoffers Mr. Green.....the harder they mock the more it means they fear an unexplainable reality...thanks for all your hard work.... :)
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19427
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:16 pm

Ooh, here's the expert. Would you like to do all that math for us, georgie? Pleeeeezeeeeee :bun:
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10395
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby OlegTheBatty » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:44 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Ooh, here's the expert. Would you like to do all that math for us, georgie? Pleeeeezeeeeee :bun:



:scratch: Didn't gorgeous mean :mrgreen: ?
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19427
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Or :nyanya:. Since georgie is certain :mrgreen: will never show up and post again. :mrgreen:
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby salomed » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:56 pm

gorgeous wrote:Don't mind the scoffers Mr. Green.....the harder they mock the more it means they fear an unexplainable reality...thanks for all your hard work.... :)



I agree. Why would they spend countless hours and tens of thousands of words unless they were desperate/compromised? Haters gonna hate, they ain't gonna debate;)
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19427
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:59 pm

I'd never figured you as reading impaired, salomed. There are two debate offers* on the table already. Where's your master, dear?


ERA: Here are the two links: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=27871&p=590362#p589531 and viewtopic.php?f=72&t=27871&p=590362#p590281.


* Unless there are more in another thread I might not have noticed.
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
salomed
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby salomed » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:03 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:I'd never figured you as reading impaired, salomed. There are two debate offers on the table already. Where's your master, dear?


A real debate face to face, on camera, not hiding behind your screens and googling. In a real debate, real time, you cant detail and distract like you do here. And it is harder to insult snd bully like is so common here. Real people.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19427
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:07 pm

User BARDCODE, Last active: Thu Jul 13, 2017
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8008
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby Poodle » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:17 pm

How many times do pathetic people demand this personal service? Well, I'm up for it as a professional venture. My basic fee for this service is £50 per hour, rising to £75 per hour if I lose the debate (compensation for potential loss of earnings). A security deposit of £500 is to be deposited with an intermediary of my choosing, and the debate will be held only between the hours of 0900 and 1100 hours GMT. Coffee and sandwiches are to be provided free of charge by the client. Additional charges will be levied as deemed appropriate by the service provider (me) to cover wear and tear on equipment, wear and tear on hair, and sundry silly reasons to be decided.
Shall we proceed?
EDIT: This offer is open to either the real Salomed or Salomed's alter ego whose clock (see above) runs in remarkable synchronisation.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19427
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:20 pm

:pc:
Hi, Io the lurker.


Return to “Conspiracies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest