How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Salomed is lying through his teeth

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:05 am

We already know Salomed is lying. Type face blocks all have a fixed height. The unknown type setter could not adjust this. This is in addition to the fact an Elizabethan typesetter did not have an infinite set of different width sized "spacers". The geographical shapes could not be created using text,

As I said, this is how you spot forged documents created on computers.
Elizabethan printers typeface block.jpg

Here is a great book for skeptics interested in spotting forgeries, fakes and rubbish claims.
false-impressions1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

The rouge's gallery of liars.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:12 am

We are almost there. The video and narrator, from Salomed's first video is Alan Green ( AKA Arlan Day AKA BARCODE) who made a series of "woo" videos. Prior to that he was the musical director for Davy Jones of The Monkees for twelve years and co-author with Jones of two best-selling, award-winning books, They Made A Monkee Out Of Me and Mutant Monkees.

Alan's own music career failed in 1981 with his single "I surrender".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxvIsnXpUXU

Here's his bio....
"Green’s first academic book, Dee-Coding Shakespeare, was initially published in 2010 but he withdrew it from the market-place because of new discoveries which he knew would have a huge impact on the eventual goal of opening the altar stone. He thought it would be better to wait and launch both books together, little suspecting those discoveries would take another six years to complete!

Now, finally, the story can be told. Book I was made publicly available in September, 2016. The follow-up, BardCode, will be released in early 2017. The third in the series, The Shakespeare Equation, is slated to be ready around late 2017. With The Holy Trinity Solution Series almost under wraps, Green will return to finishing his musical, BARD, based on those much misunderstood love poems, Shakespeare's Sonnets."

http://www.tobeornottobe.org/bio

Essentially Salomed is looking at a video for a TV show that didn't get up.

However, I will let Salomed try rescue the video before I supply the more entertaining details and Alan's other "Non-Shakespearean" mathematical videos.
:D

(That's the advantage of being a skeptical researcher. You get to do skeptical research) :mrgreen:

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby Poodle » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:03 am

So this entire thread is the direct result of someone falling for marketing hype?
Sometimes I despair.
Fun, though!

I propose we move on to the meaning behind Douglas Adams' (another author of note, note!!!) use of the number 42 which, as everyone knows, is the number of days in six weeks. But few people know that the number of seconds in six weeks is precisely 10! (that's factorial 10 rather than a gobsmacking 10). So what was Douglas trying to tell us by pointing towards this astounding factlet?

salomed
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

Re: Salomed is lying through his teeth

Postby salomed » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:23 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:[color=#000080]We already know Salomed is lying.

This is the most fun I have had on the internet for ages! This is the lowest you have sunk and it is really funny to me. I swear!

You have all your bot researched facts at your fingertips and you are a smart man/bot but on this one you can't win. All you can do, and you do it lots is is insult me. Now you have sunk to calling me a liar. YOU LOOSE. This thread shames you.

The only reasonable recource you have, Mr Gatekeeper, is to talk about precision.

Which is a fair point. But then you contradict your earlier self about not having precision enough to precision to print this. BUT ITS PRINTED.

Show 10000 people this and I will wager whatever you want the vast majority will say its a circle created by the dots and end of lines.

CircleProof2.jpg

It stares you in the face and yet you wont get paid if you admit it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:28 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:We already know Salomed is lying.
salomed wrote:This is the most fun I have had on the internet for ages! This is the lowest you have sunk and it is really funny to me. I swear!
Translation : "I have no counter argument and can't explain how an Elizabethan type-setter could print exact geometric shapes using text typeface, blocks." :lol:

Sooooo....... As I informed you yesterday, Alan Green, an unemployed musician, is releasing three self published books about magical numbers that have been encoded into Pyramids, Shakespeare and so on, to prove John Dee magically influenced Shakespeare. Simultaneously, I show you normal Elizabethan woodblock diagrams of mathematical formulas from exactly the same period , indicating that mathematics was already a well covered topic at the time. No cipher was ever needed.

Alan Green released a series of magical code videos to accompany the book. You looked at one video and without checking the measurements for fraud, accepted his ridiculous claims and can't offer any explanation for how this was achieved or why an unknown type-face setter would even bother doing this.

What makes you uniquely stupid is that Alan Green already released these book as Dee-constructing Shakespeare in 2010 as proof that his discovered codes would lead to hard evidence as to Shakespeare's real identity under the altar stone at Shakespeare's church. When that failed Alan Green simply changed them a bit and is now re-releasing them under different titles.
Dee constructing shakespeare.jpg

Alan Green, in those books, also released a video on how Shakespeare (John Dee) also discovered the speed of light in 1607AD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmdebTnrUaM

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:33 pm

salomed wrote: It stares you in the face and yet you wont get paid if you admit it.
You missed two dots on the page. How did you or any one else know to ignore those two dots? Was it a magic message from John Dee? Please explain.

Fudge
present or deal with (something) in a vague or inadequate way, especially so as to conceal the truth or mislead.
"the authorities have fudged the issue"
synonyms: evade, dodge, skirt, avoid, duck, shift ground about;

adjust or manipulate (facts or figures) so as to present a desired picture.
:lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:38 pm

Poodle wrote:So this entire thread is the direct result of someone falling for marketing hype?
Absolutely.
"A sucker is born every minute"

Salomed last fell for the marketing campaign for the woo documentary Sirius, by a con-artist called Steve Greer. This is where the 5 inch alien was presented to the world and then debunked a month later as a fake.

Salomed is essentially like Gorgeous, and just spams this sort of crap, as real.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:29 am

:shock:

What all of you missed are the letters touched so accurately by the line of the circle. And they spell... "Eeyore"!

Spoiler:
( :no:, they don't. :-P)

Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:58 am

scrmbldggs wrote:What all of you missed are the letters touched so accurately by the line of the circle. And they spell... "Eeyore"!
My God! You have finally cracked the hidden Winnie the Pooh cipher that proves Francis Bacon and Christopher Robin were one and the same person.
eyeore.jpeg

The Winnie the Pooh Code by Scrmbldggs now only $1,999.00

Quick Salomed, buy a copy before Scrmbldggs withdraws it, changes the end chapter and puts it back on the market under a new title name. :D

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:32 am

Hi, Io the lurker.

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:35 am

Enforced Deniers:
There is nothing you can say that will change the truth.
Your insults only insult yourself.
Your derailments shows your desperation.

Skeptics:

Here are two of the nine constants encoded in the circle.

These were not discovered until after the publication of the sonnets

Euler's Constant2.jpg

Bruns_Constant_Proof2.jpg

The degree of precision, even taking into account image scanning and resizing distortions, is astounding.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:22 am

salomed wrote:The degree of precision, even taking into account image scanning and resizing distortions, is astounding.

OK Salomed. Please supply us with your calculations for the tolerance at each estimated calculated point of your drawings. I assume that you DID perform these calculations and (as tolerances multiply rather than add) came up with some rather long numbers. Also, please tell us exactly HOW you took scanning and resizing distortions into account. Also, please supply us with your method for determining the precise centre of each of the dots in question, including the one which is decidedly uncircular. List the drawing aids you used to construct the diagram, including any software you may have used. Finally, please show us how you examined all of the other possible triangles which could be constructed on that page to investigate other possible interpretations.

Oh - then PLEASE tell us what your ruler-on-paper piccies are actually supposed to convey, apart from yet another fudge.

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer

Postby OutOfBreath » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:41 am

I dont "get" the conspiracy here (no, I did not see the youtube vid at the start). Shakespeare is really Francis Bacon, who for some reason hid geometrical shapes on a frontPage by a printer? Hidden because geometry was forbidden??

As for the constants, of course you can draw a bunch of right-angled triangles within the confines of a circle. But I agree that the points arent obvious in order to divulge "secret knowledge". It can be fudged, knowing what you're looking for now, but the precision isn't good enough for anyone not "in the know" to find. But that's just a variation of jesus-on-a-piece-of-toast. It's easy to see patterns in anything, the human mind is designed for it. That a pattern is found is no guarantee or evidence of it being a pattern deliberately put there.

Basically:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:39 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:I dont "get" the conspiracy here

It is more of a mystery that requires explaination think. How did the constants get there?

Coincidence or agency?

OutOfBreath wrote:As for the constants, of course you can draw a bunch of right-angled triangles within the confines of a circle.

That is not what this is. Those right angles triangles encode very simply and clearly 9 constants.

OutOfBreath wrote:It can be fudged, knowing what you're looking for now,

No, it cannot. This is not arbitrary but exact.

OutOfBreath wrote:IBut the precision isn't good enough for anyone not "in the know" to find.

How can you possibly know that when you haven't looked at? Unless you are just regurgitating what others have said, which is not very skillful.

I am no mathematician. I do not even know the language of precision. But it is very easy to see that the circle in my screen grab is within a fifth of dead center. Let us assume that there are no scaling or scanning distortions, even so, we are literally talking about fractions of a full stop.

OutOfBreath wrote:But that's just a variation of jesus-on-a-piece-of-toast. It's easy to see patterns in anything, the human mind is designed for it.

No it is not pareidolia, a subjective phenomenon. Objectively that is a circle and those 9 constants are encoded.

You should probably watch the video rather than merely listen to the gatekeeper.

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster

Postby OutOfBreath » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:51 pm

salomed wrote:

It is more of a mystery that requires explaination think. How did the constants get there?

Coincidence or agency?

Oh, coincidence then, with a side of pareidolia and possibly image-mining. (Why the Sonnets?)
That was easy!

Peace
Dan

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:58 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:
salomed wrote:

Coincidence or agency?

Oh, coincidence then, with a side of pareidolia and possibly image-mining. (Why the Sonnets?)
That was easy!
Peace
Dan

In the time taken to reply you cannot possibly have watched the video. Bad play.

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster

Postby OutOfBreath » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:11 pm

salomed wrote:In the time taken to reply you cannot possibly have watched the video. Bad play.

I dont watch much video, partly because it's a pain on the platforms I sit on, and partly since video waste 5-10 minutes of my time to convey the information of a small paragraph of text. (yet I do bother to respond, go figure)

I have seen all the close-up images further up in the thread, and like several others are not impressed with the precision involved. The constants become relevant if the circle is unequivocally established. If the circle's position is questionable/ambigous (and it is. Enough to not call it "precision") the concept of "secret message" makes no sense. Not that the message makes any sense either as to what purpose it would serve.

So, I'm gonna go with the loathed Occam's razor again, and attribute it to pareidolia and possibly image mining. "Look, it's almost a circle. Cool." isn't really an argument for anything.

Peace
Dan

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:22 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:
salomed wrote:In the time taken to reply you cannot possibly have watched the video. Bad play.

I dont watch much video, partly because it's a pain on the platforms I sit on, and partly since video waste 5-10 minutes of my time to convey the information of a small paragraph of text. (yet I do bother to respond, go figure)

I mean.... really?

OutOfBreath wrote:I have seen all the close-up images further up in the thread, and like several others are not impressed with the precision involved.

Oh they knew it was a hoax, with 101% certainty, before I had posted those images. Please be more open minded than them. That precision is amazing. Dont forget we are talking about my cack handed attampts on a small machook screen and even then:

The perfect citcle touches every full stop.
    It does this overlapping at least 20% of A FULL STOP

The constants become relevant if the circle is unequivocally established.

It is very easy to establish that. Are you saying that unless you have mathematical perfection, instead of very close to that, then there is no circle?

Not that the message makes any sense either as to what purpose it would serve.

You probably would need to see the video for that supposition:)

So, I'm gonna go with the loathed Occam's razor again, and attribute it to pareidolia and possibly image mining.

Loathed? I think not. Missued, often.

"Look, it's almost a circle. Cool." isn't really an argument for anything.

It is not almost a circle. It is a circle within the bounds of the human eye. When you zoom in on a full stop as you can see, it is crossing the tropics of the circle, not the equator, as it were.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Oh dear, Salomed. I thought you were better than this. The imprecision has been explained and demonstrated to you several times over, yet you insist upon your rectitude, even when someone so even-handed as OoB takes a look. You're either suffering from an extreme case of self-delusion or you're lying, and I've never seen you lie before. You have completely ignored the clearly demonstrated fuzziness. I am sorely disappointed in you.

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster

Postby OutOfBreath » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:17 pm

salomed wrote:That precision is amazing. Dont forget we are talking about my cack handed attampts on a small machook screen and even then:

The perfect citcle touches every full stop.
    It does this overlapping at least 20% of A FULL STOP

It is not almost a circle. It is a circle within the bounds of the human eye. When you zoom in on a full stop as you can see, it is crossing the tropics of the circle, not the equator, as it were.

My empasis added.
Exactly. It's damned close to being precise, yet it isn't. If it's supposed to prove some mathematical point it needs to be exactly precise in order for it to be correctly replicated with the touted precision by an outsider.

So your extraordinary claim needs a level of precision not achieved. Football analogy: A shot from 30m with a perfect bend fooling the goalie and just barely hitting the post on the wrong side and going out is still a miss, impressive though it was and could have been.

I still havent understood why something like that needed to be thus hidden even if I were to grant you the circle's perfection. Were geometry againat the law or something?

Peace
Dan

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:10 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:It's damned close to being precise, yet it isn't.

It was published in 1609. As Ellard has conveniently pointed out above, back then they had imprecise printing technology. And yet, we are here quibbling over a distance that is literally(figuratively and literally)a fraction of a full stop. I doubt we are talking a millimeter in a circle that is over a hundred times that.

You are quibbling over a fraction of a percent of accuracy.

OutOfBreath wrote:So your extraordinary claim needs a level of precision not achieved.

It is not my claim. I have merely checked for myself to see if the claim is legitimate. And it is.

A key principle of hypothesising is to posit the acceptable.

So what would you accept here to say "Yes, that is a circle made by those dots and end of lines."

OutOfBreath wrote:Football analogy: A shot from 30m with a perfect bend fooling the goalie and just barely hitting the post on the wrong side and going out is still a miss, impressive though it was and could have been.

It is, in effect, more like the ball bouncing bouncing between six posts from one kick.

It is an astounding thing to me.

OutOfBreath wrote:I still havent understood why something like that needed to be thus hidden even if I were to grant you the circle's perfection.

I do not know or understand. Though the claim made at the end of the video is pretty out there. I am not there yet, I just want to see if it is legitimate. Which I am a skeptical 99% convinced by now.

This thread has been a fascinating expose of cynicism and denialism, keep that bright mind open here Dan, and don't get sucked in by the crowd:)

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:04 pm

salomed wrote: This is not arbitrary but exact.
salomed wrote: No it is not pareidolia, a subjective phenomenon.
You are just another cheating "wooster" . You simply arbitrarily ignore two dots to get "a close hit" with the other dots. Neither Shakespeare, John Dee or a Leprechaun told you to miss these two dots, did they? :lol:
Salomed cheats.jpg

In science, we are not allowed to simply ignore evidence that goes against our claims. You need to read up on the basic principles of the Scientific Method. :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Salomed lies about precision

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:15 pm

salomed wrote:[ was published in 1609. As Ellard has conveniently pointed out above, back then they had imprecise printing technology.
I clearly pointed out that an Elizabethan type-setter could not adjust either the height or width of the existing metal type face blocks put into the type frame. No geometric shapes could be formed using the existing type face blocks. I already know this from literature on spotting forged Elizabethan documents created on a modern computer. (They can't get the spacing right) I even cited a book that describes how to spot these forgeries.

Salomed is simply lying and cheating.
type block.jpg

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:09 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
salomed wrote: This is not arbitrary but exact.
salomed wrote: No it is not pareidolia, a subjective phenomenon.
You are just another cheating "wooster" . You simply arbitrarily ignore two dots to get "a close hit" with the other dots. Neither Shakespeare, John Dee or a Leprechaun told you to miss these two dots, did they? :lol:
Salomed cheats.jpg

In science, we are not allowed to simply ignore evidence that goes against our claims. You need to read up on the basic principles of the Scientific Method. :lol:

This is almost your most undignified post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:39 pm

salomed wrote:This is almost your most undignified post.
Oh poor poor wooster.....

You got caught cheating and arbitrarily ignoring some dots. You still can't explain how an unknown Elizabethan typesetter could create exact geometric shapes using fixed sized type blocks.

.....and you are promoting a series of crap books by Alan Green with the third book being released next month.

Try the David Icke forum. It's more suited to your style.

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:27 am

All thou say could be true,
But those certain points a circle run through,
And of that page you have nor erroded,
Nine constants, indubitably, are encoded.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:57 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:Alan Green, in those books, also released a video on how Shakespeare (John Dee) also discovered the speed of light in 1607AD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmdebTnrUaM

Wwwwwow. I'm embarrassed for anyone who's convinced by that video. :oops: I don't even want to check how many likes it got.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:58 pm

AUGH! I checked! It's 13!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:02 pm

it is real...speed of light is in the sonnets..
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Salomed, I asked you some time ago to check the margins of error. You haven't done it, obviously - so I'll ask you again. You'll find that they're wide enough to cast doubt upon this whole story. Given your behaviour in this thread, I'm afraid that you're now lumped in with gorgeous as far as I'm concerned. I hope you come to your senses soon.

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:59 pm

Poodle wrote:Salomed, I asked you some time ago to check the margins of error. You haven't done it, obviously - so I'll ask you again. You'll find that they're wide enough to cast doubt upon this whole story. Given your behaviour in this thread, I'm afraid that you're now lumped in with gorgeous as far as I'm concerned. I hope you come to your senses soon.

I answerd above. The Margin of error is a fraction of a full stop.

What fraction would you accept for a four hundred year old resized image of a scanned manuscript?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:33 am

Poodle wrote:Salomed, I asked you some time ago to check the margins of error. You haven't done it, obviously - so I'll ask you again.
salomed wrote: I answerd above. The Margin of error is a fraction of a full stop.

I actually asked you for the measurement of the document you downloaded. You ran away. Alan Green used a computer and downloaded images. Which downloaded image did he use? The one image squeezed horizontally or vertically?
sonnets.jpg
Sonnets titlepage.jpg

Actually Alan Green cheats non-stop in later videos and the first version of the self published book he is now re-releasing, with a new title.

My favourite cheat is where he claim John Dee signed his name "007" as he was a spy who used Shakespeare to tell the world about Dee's discovery of the speed of light
John Dee signiture.jpg

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:41 am

The Scientific Method according to Salomed.
Dot and cheating.jpg
:D

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:35 am

salomed wrote:
Poodle wrote:Salomed, I asked you some time ago to check the margins of error. You haven't done it, obviously - so I'll ask you again. You'll find that they're wide enough to cast doubt upon this whole story. Given your behaviour in this thread, I'm afraid that you're now lumped in with gorgeous as far as I'm concerned. I hope you come to your senses soon.

What fraction would you accept for a four hundred year old resized image of a scanned manuscript?

An accurate one. The margin of error is actually a fraction of a large full stop several times over - there's more than one of them. Therein lies your error.

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:47 pm

Poodle wrote:
salomed wrote:

An accurate one. The margin of error is actually a fraction of a large full stop several times over - there's more than one of them. Therein lies your error.

It is more than enough to convince me and everyone I have shown it to that there is remarkably a circle encoded in those dots. As for the constants, wowie! Wooey, for sure, but still, wowie!:) I care not what those who deny the blatantly obvious think, their closed minds hold nothing for me.

Skepticism is about a fundamentally open mind, what has been shown in this thread is so far from that.

Kneejerks.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:51 pm

salomed wrote: It is more than enough to convince me
Yes and that's the problem. You keep using the word cipher.

Write down for us exactly what the unknown type-setter's cipher key is? You can't can you?

Where does this key say "miss two dots"? Can you apply this key to any other document?
one time pad..jpg

You are simply fudging to look for coincidences and arbitrarily ignoring some dots, incorporating some lines and looking for shapes.

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:03 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
salomed wrote: It is more than enough to convince me
Yes and that's the problem. You keep using the word cipher.

Write down for us exactly what the unknown type-setter's cipher key is? You can't can you?

Where does this key say "miss two dots"? Can you apply this key to any other document?
one time pad..jpg

You are simply fudging to look for coincidences and arbitrarily ignoring some dots, incorporating some lines and looking for shapes.

Not once in this thread have I used the word "cipher".

The circles are there. The constants are there.

Either you know this and you are dishonest(You have accused me of all maner of dishonesty) or you are just another kneejerk.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:31 am

The signs of the Zodiac really do exist in the sky. The dots are simply too accurately placed for this to be false. They're all there. Plus a few new ones which I haven't named yet. I'm now working on the amazing 'coincidence' (Hah!) of a line which runs through Greenwich which, amazingly, precisely connects the North and South Poles.

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:22 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:My favourite cheat is where he claim John Dee signed his name "007" as he was a spy who used Shakespeare to tell the world about Dee's discovery of the speed of light John Dee signiture.jpg

In this video, Alan Green says, exactly at the 1:03:52
"Yes there was a rumour his code name was 007. Yes we have never found any actual evidence of it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upzjM7-83LE

This video was published before this thread started.

"

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:10 am

Oh this is amazing. Truely, I think.

IN this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upzjM7-83LE

You will find, well defined and described, as to how the following claims were achieved:

Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 01.01.38.jpg

Ignoring fractions of full stops and, instead, looking at the big and obvious picture, how could this be?

Return to “Conspiracies”