How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
salomed
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: Cartesian Skeptic

How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby salomed » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:55 pm

I have watched this twice now.

I haven't checked for myself yet, and assume it would be easy to debunk if the number's didn't add up.

Assuming they do... how on this wonderful mysterious Earth could this be the case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY
Comment savez-vous que vous ne parlez pas bollox?
Sur internet: http://bit.ly/14A0n9H

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Re: How was all of this encoded into the front page of the Sonnets?

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:46 pm

yes, fascinating....it would be because the true author of Shakespeare was not the real Shakespeare who was illiterate.....the real author was a highly educated person who was very enlightened... look up Shakespeare authorship to see how many highly educated people believe he was a fraud...---------------- taken from wiki---Mark Twain, one of the most famous doubters, author of the essay “Is Shakespeare Dead?” wrote: “So far as anybody actually knows and can prove, Shakespeare of Stratford-on-Avon never wrote a play in his life.”

“I am ‘sort of’ haunted by the conviction,” wrote novelist Henry James, “that the divine William is the biggest and most successful fraud ever practiced on a patient world.”

Sigmund Freud, whose own work is often equated with Shakespeare’s in its cultural impact and who drew heavily on Hamlet for some of his own theories, also believed that someone other than the actor from Stratford wrote the plays. “It is undeniably painful to all of us,” he said, “that even now we do not know who was the author of the Comedies, Tragedies and Sonnets of Shakespeare.”

“I can hardly think it was the Stratford boy,” wrote Charlie Chaplin of the plays. “Whoever wrote them had an aristocratic attitude.”

Such famous doubters have been joined by everyone from Orson Welles to Helen Keller.

Even Malcolm X became “intrigued over the Shakespearean dilemma,” as he referred to it in his Autobiography. “If Shakespeare existed, he was then the top poet around,” the modern revolutionary leader wondered, asking why he didn’t work on the King James Bible. “If he existed, why didn’t King James use him?”
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:47 pm

the writings of Shakespeare are full of codes and cryptic messages... ... ---------------------doubters site---famous doubters--------- Ralph Waldo Emerson: “Other admirable men have led lives in some sort of keeping with their thought; but this man, in wide contrast... that he was a jovial actor and manager, I cannot marry this fact to his verse."

Henry James: “The divine William is the biggest and most successful fraud ever practiced on a patient world."

Walt Whitman: “Conceived out of the fullest heat and pulse of European feudalism, personifying in unparalleled ways the medieval aristocracy, its towering spirit of ruthless and gigantic caste, its own peculiar air and arrogance. No mere imitation. One of the wolfish earls so plenteous in the plays themselves, or some born descendent and knower, might seem to be the true author of those amazing works… I am firm against Shaxpere. I mean the Avon man… It is my final belief that the Shakespearean plays were written by another hand than Shaxpere’s. … The Shaxpere case is about closed.”

Mark Twain: “Shaxpere had no prominence while he lived, and none until he had been dead two or three generations. The Plays enjoyed high fame from the beginning; and if he wrote them, it seems a pity the world did not find it out. He ought to have explained that he was the author, and not merely a nom de plume for another man to hide behind. Shall I set down the rest of the Conjectures which constitute the great Biography of William Shake-speare? It would strain the Unabridged dictionary to hold them. He is a Brontosaur: nine bones and six-hundred barrels of plaster of paris… I only believed Bacon wrote Shake-speare, whereas I knew Shaxpere didn't."

Sir Derek Jacobi: "Where did this Shakespeare come from? Where did all that knowledge and eloquence and truth come from?… I am highly suspicious of that gentleman from Stratford on Avon… our playwright wasn't that fellow."

Orson Welles: “I think Oxford wrote Shake-speare. If you don't agree, there are some awfully funny coincidences to explain away."

Charles Chaplin: “In the works of the greatest geniuses, humble beginnings will reveal themselves somewhere, but one cannot trace the slightest sign of them in Shake-speare… Whoever wrote them had an aristocratic attitude."

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Harry A. Blackmun: “If I had to cast my vote [today], it would be for the Oxfordians.”

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Lewis F. Powell, Jr.: “I never thought that the man of Stratford-on-Avon wrote the plays of Shake-speare. I know of no admissible evidence that he ever left England or was educated in the normal sense of the term. One must wonder, for example, how he could have written The Merchant of Venice."

U.S. Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens: "Even though there is no Santa Claus, it's still a wonderful myth."

Sir John Gielgud

Kenneth Branagh

Michael York

Jeremy Irons

Mark Rylance

Leslie Howard

Tyrone Guthrie

Keanu Reeves

Kristin Linklater

Clifton Fadiman

Charles Dickens

William James

Sigmund Freud

John Galsworthy

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:51 pm

--from---Manly P. Hall .."The Secret Teachings of All Ages"-----There are no authentic portraits of Shakspere in existence. The dissimilarities the Droeshout, Chandos, Janssen, Hunt, Ashbourne, Soest, and Dunford portraits prove conclusively that the artists were unaware of Shakspere's actual features. An examination of the Droeshout portrait discloses several peculiarities. Baconian enthusiasts are convinced that the face is only a caricature, possibly the death mask of Francis Bacon. A comparison of the Droeshout Shakspere with portraits and engravings of Francis Bacon demonstrates the identity of the structure of the two faces, the difference in expression being caused by lines of shading. Not also the peculiar line running from the ear down to the chin. Does this line subtly signify that the face itself a mask, ending at the ear? Notice also that the head is not connected with the body, but is resting on the collar. Most strange of all is the coat: one-half is on backwards. In drawing the jacket, the artist has made the left arm correctly, but the right arm has the back of the shoulder to the front. Frank Woodward has noted that there are 157 letters on the title page. This is a Rosicrucian signature of first importance. The date, 1623, Plus the two letters "ON" from the word "LONDON," gives the cryptic signature of Francis Bacon, by a simple numerical cipher. By merely exchanging the 26 letters of the alphabet for numbers, 1 became A, 6 becomes F, 2 becomes B, and 3 becomes C, giving AFBC. To this is added the ON from LONDON, resulting in AFBCON, which rearranged forms F. BACON.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:54 pm

as for the theorems and Fibonacci sequence...those have always existed ....maybe everywhere until someone eventually discovered the patterns...

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:18 pm

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:56 pm

^^^ he used his former Monkee connections to get access to the altar at Shakespeare's tomb...lol....he got secret radar images of the altar and found a large cavity in it..maybe with more Skakespeare writings...he decoded and found a possible connection to a fake royal lineage...

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:45 pm

gorgeous wrote:--from---Manly P. Hall .."The Secret Teachings of All Ages"-----There are no authentic portraits of Shakspere in existence. The dissimilarities the Droeshout, Chandos, Janssen, Hunt, Ashbourne, Soest, and Dunford portraits prove conclusively that the artists were unaware of Shakspere's actual features...

The Droeshout portrait, although probably produced after Shakespeare's death, is recognised by all authorities to be unequivocally genuine and an accurate representation. When paraphrasing or quoting BS from questionable sources, gorgeous, it is advisable to do a teeny-weeny bit of research yourself.

Ha - what am I saying?

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:37 pm

experts are often wrong....and the face of Shakespeare is identical to Francis Bacon

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:28 pm

gorgeous wrote:experts are often wrong....and the face of Shakespeare is identical to Francis Bacon

Assuming you mean the Viscount St Alban rather than the 20th century painter, then no, it isn't - not even in your wildest dreams. Check for yourself rather than repeating BS.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:45 pm

Salomed ...

It's very amusing. However, I would wonder why those two horizontal lines were not drawn with a ruler. Or why one of the full stops is definitely NOT circular (gasp!). Or why anyone would spend all that time and effort disguising the ratios of the sides of triangles when they could just as easily have drawn them out in the open and shown them around (you didn't get burned at the stake for being a mathematician, even in those days).

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:50 pm

Poodle wrote:Salomed ...

It's very amusing. However, I would wonder why those two horizontal lines were not drawn with a ruler. Or why one of the full stops is definitely NOT circular (gasp!). Or why anyone would spend all that time and effort disguising the ratios of the sides of triangles when they could just as easily have drawn them out in the open and shown them around (you didn't get burned at the stake for being a mathematician, even in those days).

The first question is if the purported information is encoded in these lines and dots. Do you agree that it is?

If it is, isn't that more than merely amusing?

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:24 pm

No, I'm afraid I don't agree. Given enough marks on a plane, someone is going to join the dots and proclaim a miracle. And there are a lot of marks on that particular plane.

Incidentally, have you actually checked that what is claimed is true? Just the basic stuff, not the added interpretation.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:26 am

Poodle wrote:
gorgeous wrote:experts are often wrong....and the face of Shakespeare is identical to Francis Bacon

Assuming you mean the Viscount St Alban rather than the 20th century painter, then no, it isn't - not even in your wildest dreams. Check for yourself rather than repeating BS.

I checkeded it.

Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:34 am

salomed wrote:The first question is if the purported information is encoded in these lines and dots. Do you agree that it is?

No, for an obvious reason. Elizabethan printing presses didn't have a range of different sized "blank" type blocks to create accurate geometric shapes. If you bothered to actually look at the sonnets you would have realised this.
(It's how you spot Elizabethan forgeries, when forgers use modern presses or computers)

Secondly, Thomas Thorpe didn't print the works and it was done by various other printing houses. William Aspley, who sold the manuscripts, probably engaged the printers.
Elizabeth type face.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:24 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Poodle wrote:

I checkeded it.

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:41 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
salomed wrote:The first question is if the purported information is encoded in these lines and dots. Do you agree that it is?

[color=#000080]No, for an obvious reason. Elizabethan printing presses didn't have a range of different sized "blank" type blocks to create accurate geometric shapes.

So you are saying that the front cover is a fake, a recent fake?

Could it not be that the encoding was done with a plate made separately?

Could you encode those constants in those lines and those dots?

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:12 am

salomed wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

[color=#000080]No, for an obvious reason. Elizabethan printing presses didn't have a range of different sized "blank" type blocks to create accurate geometric shapes.

So you are saying that the front cover is a fake, a recent fake?

Could it not be that the encoding was done with a plate made separately?

Could you encode those constants in those lines and those dots?

Could it be there's no coding at all and the whole thing was made up in the head of some poor schmuck?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:29 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakespeare's_sonnets

The capital letters and periods following each word were probably intended to resemble an ancient Roman lapidary inscription or monumental brass, thereby accentuating Shakespeare's declaration in Sonnet 55 that the work will confer immortality to the subjects of the work:
Not marble, nor the gilded monuments
Of princes shall outlive this pow'rful rhyme
#ANDAMOVIE

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:28 am

It's a little-known fact, but all of Euclid's Elements can be demonstrated on a TOTALLY BLANK piece of paper using only a ruler and a pair of compasses. That such an amount of information can be pre-encoded onto such a simple thing is beyond human understanding and capability. Therefore, Euclid was from a distant solar system in the far reaches of Universe 4g (Subsection beta).

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:32 pm

Gord wrote:Could it be there's no coding at all and the whole thing was made up in the head of some poor schmuck?

No. If the constants are there, they are there.

Either:

It is a recent hoax. Evidence?
It is an absurdly improbably, but possible, coincince.
It is an intentional encryption of the constants etc.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:17 am

salomed wrote:So you are saying that the front cover is a fake, a recent fake?
No, we are saying that there is an old "woo trick" called biblical codes. whereas a con artist looks for a mathematical coincidence and then attempts to supply some significance to it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_code

This was then applied to Shakespeare's works
Shakespeare’s Secrets: A Hidden Cipher in Literature’s Greatest Works http://www.wondersandmarvels.com/2012/1 ... works.html
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/aug/28/arts.books
http://shakespearethehiddentruth.com/

You have been conned by a You tube video of someone applying geometry to a printed title page set by a printer whom Shakespeare never met.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:31 am

Manly P. Hall -----Abundant cryptographic proof exists that Bacon was concerned in the production of the Shakespearian plays. Sir Francis Bacon's cipher number was 33. In the First Part of King Henry the Fourth, the word "Francis" appears 33 times upon one page. To attain this end, obviously awkward sentences were required, as: "Anon Francis? No Francis, but tomorrow Francis: or Francis, on Thursday: or indeed Francis when thou wilt. But Francis."

Throughout the Shakespearian Folios and Quartos occur scores of acrostic signatures. The simplest form of the acrostic is that whereby a name--in these instances Bacon's--was hidden in the first few letters of lines. In The Tempest, Act I, Scene 2, appears a striking example of the Baconian acrostic:

"Begun to tell me what I am, but stopt
And left me to a bootelesse Inquisition,
Concluding, stay: not yet.

The first letters of the first and second lines together with the first three letters of the third line form the word BACon. Similar acrostics appear frequently in Bacon's acknowledged writings.
-------------------------------At hand is a document which may prove a remarkable key to a cipher beginning in The Tragedy of Cymbeline. So far as known it has never been published and is applicable only to the 1623 Folio of the Shakespearian plays. The cipher is a line-and-word count involving punctuation, especially the long and short exclamation points and the straight and slanting interrogation points. This code was discovered by Henry William Bearse in 1900, and after it has been thoroughly checked its exact nature will be made public.---------------------Many documents influenced by Baconian philosophy--or intended m conceal Baconian or Rosicrucian cryptograms--use certain conventional designs at the beginning and end of chapters, which reveal to the initiated the presence of concealed information. The above ornamental has long been accepted as of the presence of Baconian influence and is to be found only in a certain number of rare volumes, all of which contain Baconian cryptograms. These cipher messages were placed in the books either by Bacon himself or by contemporaneous and subsequent authors belonging to the same secret society which Bacon served with his remarkable knowledge of ciphers and enigmas. Variants of this headpiece adorn the Great Shakespearian Folio (1623); Bacon's Novum Organum (1620); the St. James Bible (1611); Spencer's Faerie Queene (1611); and Sir Walter Ralegh's History of the World (1614) (See American Baconiana.) ---------------One of the least known--but most important--keys to the Baconian enigma is the Third, or 1637, Edition, published in Paris, of Les Images ou Tableaux de platte peinture des deux Philostrates sophistes grecs et les statues de Callistrate, by Blaise de Vigenere. The title page of this volume--which, as the name of the author when properly deciphered indicates, was written by or under the direction of Bacon or his secret society--is one mass of important Masonic or Rosicrucian symbols. On page 486 appears a plate entitled "Hercules Furieux," showing a gigantic figure shaking a spear, the ground before him strewn with curious emblems. In his curious work, Das Bild des Speershüttlers die Lösung des Shakespeare-Rätsels, Alfred Freund attempts to explain the Baconian symbolism in the Philostrates. Bacon he reveals as the philosophical Hercules, whom time will establish as the true "Spear-Shaker" (Shakespeare).

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:34 am

Pallas Athena, the Spear Shaker and Francis Bacon - Red Ice

www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/ ... haker.html

Pallas Athena, the Spear Shaker and Francis Bacon ... She was thus known as "the Spear Shaker" or the "Shaker of the Spear." ... (Sir Francis Bacon, p.54). ----- Pallas Athena-----She was depicted in Greek Art with a Helmet on her head. She held the Spear of Knowledge in her right hand, poised to strike at the Serpent of Ignorance writhing under her foot. The large Helmet denoted that she waged invisibly a silent war against Sloth and Ignorance. She was usually placed on the Greek Temples with a Golden Spear in her hand. When the morning rays of the sun glinted on the weapon, causing it apparently to tremble, the common people were in the habit of saying smilingly : "Athena is Shaking her Spear again." She was thus known as "the Spear Shaker" or the "Shaker of the Spear."

This was the Goddess to whom Francis Bacon plighted his troth when a youth.
----------------The members of this Secret Literary Society which centered in Pallas Athena were known as The Knights of the Helmet. They had a ritual created by Francis Bacon and were initiated with an elaborate ceremonial. There was a vow, recitatives, perambulations. The Initiate was capped with the Helmet of Pallas to denote he was henceforth an "Invisible" in the fight for Human Advancement. A large Spear was placed in his hand indicative of a pen for he was to Shake the Spear of Knowledge at the Dragons of Ignorance. He thus became a "Spear-Shaker", and the head of the little band of "Spear-Shakers" was "Shake-Speare" himself, Athena's visible representative on earth.......Francis Bacon.

This little group of law students with a few outsiders like Gabriel Harvey, a Cambridge Professor, the one-time tutor of Francis in Prosody became the brains of the secret movements in the Elizabethan Era which led to the English Renaissance. The prime Fraternity became known ultimately as the Rosicrosse.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:43 am

Two anagrams of "To cast pearls before swine" ...

1. Can refer to possible waste
2. One's labor is perfect waste

The coincidence is too great to be accidental.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:45 am

Bacon was the real Spear Shaker....

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:54 am

gorgeous wrote:Abundant cryptographic proof exists that Bacon was concerned in the production of the Shakespearian plays. Sir Francis Bacon's cipher number was 33. In the First Part of King Henry the Fourth, the word "Francis" appears 33 times upon one page.
You're a total idiot Gorgeous.

Name another work by Shakespeare where Francis or Bacon appears 33 times?

Where does Bacon say his cipher number is "33", in he first place? He used a variety a different ciphers as he clearly says in Advancement of Learning (the De Augmentis Scientiarum) Bacon was a secretary for Walsingham.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:04 am

Another big number for the Mason’s is 33. As this is the highest degree in Masonry you can hold.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:11 am

Francis does appear a lot in H.IV Part 1. That's because he worked behind the bar at the Boar's Head Tavern which is a scene in the play. As people (strangely!!!) were ordering drinks in the Tavern, it would be odd not to hear his name quite a lot. Queen Elizabeth also appears in two Shakespeare plays - the obvious implication being that she was in on the plot.

This is easy!

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:11 am

gorgeous wrote:Another big number for the Mason’s is 33. As this is the highest degree in Masonry you can hold.
That is only in Scotland and more recently the USA. Shakespeare wasn't Scottish. :lol:

Matthew Temple-Ellard

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:12 am

There are aliens in A Midsummer Night's Dream!!!

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:16 am

Whoops! Wrong thread for my last two posts. Ah well - they'll make no difference and gorgeous won't notice.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:19 am

Poodle wrote:There are aliens in A Midsummer Night's Dream!!!

That's right. An alien lizard person told Gorgeous, that he overheard an Illuminati member, who ran into a bloke who just had an Out of Body Experience where he saw his cat was turned into a a very similar looking cat, by Shakespeare. :lol:

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:26 am

salomed wrote:
Gord wrote:Could it be there's no coding at all and the whole thing was made up in the head of some poor schmuck?

They aren't there.
#ANDAMOVIE

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:53 pm

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:54 pm

salomed
Frequent Poster

Postby salomed » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:37 pm

Gord wrote:
salomed wrote:

They aren't there.

So you have measured the lines in the video and he has lied about them?

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:43 pm

The question obviously avoided by our more gullible population ...

To what end? Why encode this in such a devious and opaque manner on the frontispiece of a book of poems? I can find no record of anyone in Elizabethan England being executed for constructing triangles, so no one involved was in fear of a painful death. The general population would not have risen up against the monarch because an unknown person had drawn an invisible circle. In fact, it would all have been a dreadful waste of time and effort not to have just come straight out in the open with this world-shattering bit of geometric fiddle-faddle. It's a nonsense.

EDIT: Salomed, if you could find an accurate map of Staffordshire from that period, would you be claiming that the positioning of villages and towns displayed the same constants. Without looking, I'd bet they do.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:55 pm

enlightened people throughout history have left secrets and codes about historical documents or artifacts and where to find them.....they have to be protected from abuse and ignorant people until they can accept them....if the current British royal lineage is fake that would be shocking and wreck havoc...
Last edited by gorgeous on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:56 pm

salomed wrote:
Gord wrote:
salomed wrote:

They aren't there.

So you have measured the lines in the video and he has lied about them?

Something like that, sure.
#ANDAMOVIE

Return to “Conspiracies”