The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
User avatar
Cygnus_X1
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1482
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:08 am
Location: Middle Of Nowhere

The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Cygnus_X1 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:51 pm

To me this is probably the most classic case of pareidolia there ever was. Millions believe there is a woman standing in the hole...

http://911review.com/errors/wtc/imgs/rachiel.jpg

Code: Select all

http://thewebfairy.com/911/edna/libertyforum/still-alive.jpg


Well, it 'looks' that way. But even at first glance, she doesn't look right. The legs look strangely too straight.

The real give-away as to what is really going on lies with this picture. The exact same scene....but from a different angle

Code: Select all

http://thewebfairy.com/911/edna/nist/040505_final_062.jpg


The 'woman' is down near the bottom left. You can clearly see...and even more so in THIS enlarged version....

Code: Select all

http://file2.npage.de/013691/37/bilder/edna_cintron_zwei.jpg


...that the woman's right leg is not a leg at all but is actually the upward extension of the aluminium cladding from the floor below. It perfectly aligns with it and is the same width and colour. There is no woman there.
Last edited by Pyrrho on Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Reduced certain links to plain text because they are possibly carrying malware.
100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7493
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby TJrandom » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:49 pm

The photos could have fooled me.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29270
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Gord » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:26 am

Still look all womany to me.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:59 pm

It does, but what are the chances that both shots were taken at the exact same time (there seems to have been no movement, no change in posture at all) and the "figure's legs" got fatter in a snap?
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10430
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby OlegTheBatty » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:20 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:It does, but what are the chances that both shots were taken at the exact same time (there seems to have been no movement, no change in posture at all) and the "figure's legs" got fatter in a snap?

She's thinking about Krispy Kreme donuts?
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:40 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:It does, but what are the chances that both shots were taken at the exact same time (there seems to have been no movement, no change in posture at all) and the "figure's legs" got fatter in a snap?

She's thinking about Krispy Kreme donuts?


:shock: :| :) :lol:
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29270
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Gord » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:36 pm

What about something like this image?

Image
Could one or both have been modified for conspiratorial purposes? I dunno.

My question would be, why couldn't someone have survived the initial impact and then gone to the opening to wave for help?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:18 pm

Oh wow, those look like real movement. In the others, it seems the legs are simply taken from different angels and hadn't really moved. It's very different here. Along with all else about the upper body... it could still be debris flapping up and down, but it looks awfully real. :(
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:22 pm

If she's moving closer to the edge and leaning on the beam, these two (from the two different angels) would fit that scenario:

ImageImage
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:30 pm

I just watched a video. Movement is debatable but - at the end is a picture of a woman falling down. That one certainly is wearing light-colored pants and a dark top, and the hair color matches too, it only looks shorter, isn't flying up... :cry:
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:39 pm

Also, what looks like legs in this image (same as posted above) is seems to be sitting on top of the large horizontal beam/floor and not in front like all the other broken vertical ones:

Code: Select all

[imgfit]http://thewebfairy.com/911/edna/nist/040505_final_062.jpg[/imgfit]
Last edited by Pyrrho on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link is to a page that allegedly contained malware.
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29270
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Gord » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:55 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Oh wow, those look like real movement. In the others, it seems the legs are simply taken from different angels and hadn't really moved. It's very different here. Along with all else about the upper body... it could still be debris flapping up and down, but it looks awfully real. :(

Too bad she just got the legs. If she'd gotten the wings too, she could have flapped her way out of there!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7493
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby TJrandom » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:57 pm

It would help if this woman would now come forward and identify herself. Afterall, what does she have to lose? :innocent:

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29270
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Gord » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:58 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:I just watched a video. Movement is debatable but - at the end is a picture of a woman falling down. That one certainly is wearing light-colored pants and a dark top, and the hair color matches too, it only looks shorter, isn't flying up... :cry:

Yeah, don't trust those videos. People falling could be anyone. In fact, some of the videos of people falling incorporate video that isn't even from 9/11. There's one that uses footage from a Hollywood movie.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29270
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Gord » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:59 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Also, what looks like legs in this image (same as posted above) is seems to be sitting on top of the large horizontal beam/floor and not in front like all the other broken vertical ones.

Compare the level of "her head" with the white pillar. It looks like "she" may have been kneeling in one of the images.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:11 am

Gord wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Oh wow, those look like real movement. In the others, it seems the legs are simply taken from different angels and hadn't really moved. It's very different here. Along with all else about the upper body... it could still be debris flapping up and down, but it looks awfully real. :(

Too bad she just got the legs. If she'd gotten the wings too, she could have flapped her way out of there!

:lol:
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:29 am

Gord wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Also, what looks like legs in this image (same as posted above) is seems to be sitting on top of the large horizontal beam/floor and not in front like all the other broken vertical ones.

Compare the level of "her head" with the white pillar. It looks like "she" may have been kneeling in one of the images.

If you look at the location of the "head" and the "hand" in relationship to that broken off piece and missing chunk (that makes the piece look more curved) "she is touching", but also observe the three shorter beams in the background above the hole (one with a rectangular mortise), you can see that the difference in angle (lol) is actually quite substantial.

ImageImage
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 10304
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Pyrrho » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:38 am

The OP was reported because someone got a phishing attack alert.

I have set certain links in the OP to plain text because they are possibly carrying malware. Access them at your own risk.

See:

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/th ... y.com/911/

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/file2.npage.de/

Hmm. Post 10,000. At least it was for something useful.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:36 pm

:hmm: Whatever did we do to upset the fairies? :posting:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26586
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:25 am

911 woman.jpg

My "brain" quickly and incorrectly, told me there were three workers in the photo.
1) A worker in a yellow safety helmet holding a motor board of plaster, working behind a pole.
2) A worker in a safety helmet sitting on a beam, leaning down and doing something,
3) The standing woman.

I think it comes back to the time Pyrrho showed us a video of white noise and all our "brains" tried to make patterns out of random "TV snow".


It's obviously an evolved behavioural trade off "thingy" where we immediately make a subconscious conclusion based on too little information, so as we can react quickly.

If I walk into a room full of strangers, my brain does the same thing identifying other people's behaviour, also based on too little information. "That tall woman is with the bloke in the hat" "That male is in a threatening pose" "That female is shy".

I know it sounds stupid, but I think studying a couple magic tricks and the required misdirection, is sort of a good way to teach humans how to understand not to reach immediate conclusions on too little. I can certainly understand why people like Mr Randi, Harry Houdini and Penn & Teller are good teachers within the skeptic movement.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:27 am

Ha, I see another woman (a smaller twin in white sneakers, no less, looking and pointing to our left) standing in the middle circle. :shock:



(...and an Easter Island beam with duck lips! :nuts:)
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29270
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Gord » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:57 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:If I walk into a room full of strangers, my brain does the same thing identifying other people's behaviour, also based on too little information. "That tall woman is with the bloke in the hat" "That male is in a threatening pose" "That female is shy".

You're weird. I walk into a room full of strangers, my brain asks, "Where's the bar? Where's the bathroom? Where's someplace to sit? Where are the designated fire exits?"
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26586
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:05 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:If I walk into a room full of strangers, my brain does the same thing identifying other people's behaviour, also based on too little information. "That tall woman is with the bloke in the hat" "That male is in a threatening pose" "That female is shy".

Gord wrote:You're weird. I walk into a room full of strangers, my brain asks, "Where's the bar? Where's the bathroom? Where's someplace to sit? Where are the designated fire exits?"

I suffer just a tiny bit of agoraphobia, when it comes to large numbers of people, simply because my brain can't "assess" everyone for threats and weaknesses.

I tried to burn this out by playing bass in a band for three years, in my early twenties and I hoped "the butterflies" would go away. They never did. I never got used to it and gave up. (For my next musical "venture" I'm going to use hand puppets as I'm sick of training up extrovert girls and boys who think they are the band and go off and start their own bands, without me.)
:D

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7493
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby TJrandom » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:20 am

Gord wrote: Where are the designated fire exits?"


And of those, which one will most people not be using?...

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29270
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Gord » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:59 am

TJrandom wrote:
Gord wrote: Where are the designated fire exits?"

And of those, which one will most people not be using?...

Doesn't matter. They'll all be following me.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Cygnus_X1
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1482
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:08 am
Location: Middle Of Nowhere

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Cygnus_X1 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:16 pm

The thing everyone invariably misses is THIS photo....which absolutely clearly shows that the woman's 'legs' are no more than an upward extension of the white aluminium cladding from the floor below. It has to surely be way beyond coincidence that two white covered 'legs' of the woman just happen to be EXACTLY the same width and position and alignment as one of the pairs of such cladding coming up from the floor below.

It could not be clearer.

http://file2.npage.de/013691/37/bilder/ ... n_zwei.jpg
100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:07 am

Cygnus_X1 wrote:The thing everyone invariably misses is THIS photo....which absolutely clearly shows that the woman's 'legs' are no more than an upward extension of the white aluminium cladding from the floor below. It has to surely be way beyond coincidence that two white covered 'legs' of the woman just happen to be EXACTLY the same width and position and alignment as one of the pairs of such cladding coming up from the floor below.

It could not be clearer.

<link redacted>


Did you read Pyrrho's post about the links?

Pyrrho wrote:The OP was reported because someone got a phishing attack alert.

I have set certain links in the OP to plain text because they are possibly carrying malware. Access them at your own risk.

See:

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/th ... y.com/911/

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/file2.npage.de/

Hmm. Post 10,000. At least it was for something useful.
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29270
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Gord » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:54 am

Cygnus_X1 wrote:The thing everyone invariably misses is THIS photo....which absolutely clearly shows that the woman's 'legs' are no more than an upward extension of the white aluminium cladding from the floor below. It has to surely be way beyond coincidence that two white covered 'legs' of the woman just happen to be EXACTLY the same width and position and alignment as one of the pairs of such cladding coming up from the floor below.

It could not be clearer.

I don't agree. It could very well be a coincidence, and I don't think they are the exact width and position and alignment of the cladding. That's why I looked for images from other angles.

I'm suspicious of all the photos and don't trust any of them in this day and age of image manipulation. I need more information about the trustworthiness of the photos.

Also, I don't see why someone couldn't have survived the initial impact, then moved to the hole to wave for help. Part of the arguments from both sides seems to make the claim that it couldn't possibly have been a living person if the "story" of 9/11 were true (the plane hitting the tower, etc.). If I remove that premise from consideration, and also ignore my doubts about the trustworthiness of possibly doctored photos, I don't see why anyone can confidently state that the images don't show a woman.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7493
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby TJrandom » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:48 am

The images do show a woman - be she live, nasty, a mannequin, or imaginary. Since so far at least, nobody has claimed they show a bear, goat, pig, or bad hombre, I`ll conclude that `yall agree that they show a woman. :roll:

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29270
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Gord » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:50 am

TJrandom wrote:Since so far at least, nobody has claimed they show a bear, goat, pig, or bad hombre, I`ll conclude that `yall agree that they show a woman. :roll:

Cygnus_XI is making the case that it's pareidolia, and there is not actual woman. It's just an illusion.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7493
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby TJrandom » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:00 pm

Gord wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Since so far at least, nobody has claimed they show a bear, goat, pig, or bad hombre, I`ll conclude that `yall agree that they show a woman. :roll:

Cygnus_XI is making the case that it's pareidolia, and there is not actual woman. It's just an illusion of a woman.


FIFY ;)

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29270
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Gord » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:01 pm

TJrandom wrote:
Gord wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Since so far at least, nobody has claimed they show a bear, goat, pig, or bad hombre, I`ll conclude that `yall agree that they show a woman. :roll:

Cygnus_XI is making the case that it's pareidolia, and there is not actual woman. It's just an illusion of a woman.

FIFY ;)

No, you got it wrong. I'll fix it myself.

Gord wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Since so far at least, nobody has claimed they show a bear, goat, pig, or bad hombre, I`ll conclude that `yall agree that they show a woman. :roll:

Cygnus_XI is making the case that it's pareidolia, and there is no actual woman. It's just an illusion.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7493
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby TJrandom » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:05 pm

Pareidolia... an odd name for a woman. :?

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29270
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby Gord » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:13 am

Oh, and like "Gord" is a perfectly normal thing to call a man!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7493
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: The Myth Of The Woman In the WTC Hole

Postby TJrandom » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:15 am

Gord wrote:Oh, and like "Gord" is a perfectly normal thing to call a man!


Ah, but we only have your word for that... :roll:


Return to “Conspiracies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest