Trump sets up a white nationalist network

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
ryu
Poster
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:50 am

Trump sets up a white nationalist network

Postby ryu » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:51 pm

Other white nationalist say no...and they dismiss the evidence as weak...
http://www.infostormer.com/washington-p ... ia-empire/

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1258
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: Trump sets up a white nationalist network

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:47 pm

damn him for wanting what other people see as their right
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Trump sets up a white nationalist network

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:44 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:damn him for wanting what other people see as their right


As per usual RYU is reading from a full on neo-nazi website, that is complete rubbish and no one else reads other than RYU.

"The journalistic Jews are growing more desperate by the day, and have fully reverted to the old adage that we hardcore Nazis have always reminded the more “moderate” Nationalists about, namely that......"

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4971
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Trump sets up a white nationalist network

Postby Monster » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 pm

ryu wrote:Other white nationalist say no...and they dismiss the evidence as weak...
http://www.infostormer.com/washington-p ... ia-empire/

Then why did you make this thread???

You know what? George W Bush is a Satanist. But there's no evidence for it. Sam Harris enjoys torture sex. But there's no evidence for it. Donald Trump enjoys bathing in motor oil. But there's no evidence for it.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1258
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: Trump sets up a white nationalist network

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
psychiatry is a scam wrote:damn him for wanting what other people see as their right


As per usual RYU is reading from a full on neo-nazi website, that is complete rubbish and no one else reads other than RYU.

"The journalistic Jews are growing more desperate by the day, and have fully reverted to the old adage that we hardcore Nazis have always reminded the more “moderate” Nationalists about, namely that......"



it has been over 50 years since white people have had someone to vote for .

sure he is insane . I wish we had someone smart like Malcolm x , or barack Obama - but we don't

neo-Nazi are no more racist than the EEOC - but they do not have any power , know they have lost and can never win .
so they think like people who have no hope .
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26371
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Trump sets up a white nationalist network

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:24 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:it has been over 50 years since white people have had someone to vote for .
Adolf Hitler last faced an election in 1933. Bad luck. However normal intelligent humans have always had candidates. You just didn't know.

psychiatry is a scam wrote:neo-Nazi are no more racist than the EEOC
No. You are a mad person, who hates "darkies", who has this belief, as part of your set of insane, racist, delusions.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29108
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Trump sets up a white nationalist network

Postby Gord » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:34 am

Monster wrote:...Donald Trump enjoys bathing in motor oil. But there's no evidence for it.

Don't be ridiculous, it would wash off his orange spray tan.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19641
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Trump sets up a white nationalist network

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:32 pm

Gord wrote:
Monster wrote:...Donald Trump enjoys bathing in motor oil. But there's no evidence for it.

Don't be ridiculous, it would wash off his orange spray tan.

 
Spoiler:
 
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1258
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: Trump sets up a white nationalist network

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:19 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
psychiatry is a scam wrote:it has been over 50 years since white people have had someone to vote for .
Adolf Hitler last faced an election in 1933. Bad luck. However normal intelligent humans have always had candidates. You just didn't know.

psychiatry is a scam wrote:neo-Nazi are no more racist than the EEOC
No. You are a mad person, who hates "darkies", who has this belief, as part of your set of insane, racist, delusions.



Da'Shaun Taylor
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
zeuzzz
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3859
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:33 pm
Custom Title: Unicorn Herder

Re: Trump sets up a white nationalist network

Postby zeuzzz » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:42 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:it has been over 50 years since white people have had someone to vote for .

What does this even mean? :shock:
Please cite the place where skin color, relevant to your argument, is brought up here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy
Always be you, unless you can be a unicorn; then be a unicorn.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Trump sets up a white nationalist network

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:11 am

"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Trump sets up a white nationalist network

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:35 am

"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex


Return to “Conspiracies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Linkdex [Bot] and 1 guest