The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3071
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Postby ElectricMonk » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:18 am

Turkey and Russia are enemies like China and Russia. All of these states consider themselves heirs to the greatest empires on earth. Any rapprochement is purely opportunistic and temporary.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4725
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Postby Tom Palven » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:23 am

Russia Today reports a large anti-American rally at Incirlik air base...
https://www.rt.com/news/353753-turkey-p ... rlik-base/

...while Israeli news reports another possible coup attempt there:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/215743
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:29 am

Tom Palven wrote:Russia Today reports a large anti-American rally at Incirlik air base...


I would anticipate his "rent-a-crowd" holding many anti-American protests, He's punishing the USA for absolutely no reason and with no "end game" in mind. This is pure domestic propaganda and really on the "amateur level".

I bet his son Bilal has recommenced oil sales to ISIS.

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4725
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Postby Tom Palven » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:43 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:Russia Today reports a large anti-American rally at Incirlik air base...


I would anticipate his "rent-a-crowd" holding many anti-American protests, He's punishing the USA for absolutely no reason and with no "end game" in mind. This is pure domestic propaganda and really on the "amateur level".

I bet his son Bilal has recommenced oil sales to ISIS.


Did you read the second link? It seems that while Russia Today was reporting an anti-American rally, Israeli news was reporting that 7,000 army vehicles carrying disgruntled soldiers were circling the same air base in possibly another coup attempt.

While the US press is reporting nothing.
http://www.incirlik.af.mil/News

Is this what is called "The fog of war?"
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26362
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:28 am

Tom Palven wrote:Did you read the second link? It seems that while Russia Today was reporting an anti-American rally, Israeli news was reporting that 7,000 army vehicles carrying disgruntled soldiers were circling the same air base in possibly another coup attempt.
If there was another coup going on then there would be many simultaneous events occurring at the same time. There isn't. It's just Erdogan irritating the Americans for no defined "end game" scenario.

Tom Palven wrote:Is this what is called "The fog of war?"
I'd say it is president who called his regional supporters onto the street, who now need to find an issue for them, before they fragment and make demands from him.

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4725
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Postby Tom Palven » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:59 am

Seems apparent that the US powers-that-be did in fact attempt to overthrow the democratically-elected government of a fellow NATO ally:

https://www.rt.com/news/353126-campbell ... up-turkey/
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3071
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Postby ElectricMonk » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:28 am

Tom Palven wrote:Seems apparent that the US powers-that-be did in fact attempt to overthrow the democratically-elected government of a fellow NATO ally:

https://www.rt.com/news/353126-campbell ... up-turkey/


A Russian newssite reporting on Turkish investigators?
I'll withhold judgement until further corroboration.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Postby Poodle » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:10 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:Seems apparent that the US powers-that-be did in fact attempt to overthrow the democratically-elected government of a fellow NATO ally:

https://www.rt.com/news/353126-campbell ... up-turkey/


A Russian newssite reporting on Turkish investigators?
I'll withhold judgement until further corroboration.


... especially given the kissy-kissy antics going off between Turkey and Russia at the moment.

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4725
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Postby Tom Palven » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:35 pm

Press Secretary Josh Ernest didn't categorically deny US involvement, he just said that General Campbell's involvement is unsubstantiated.

And with hundreds of Turkish military officers involved in the failed attempt being tortured and killed, one wouldn't expect the AP to dwell on the subject.

But some smaller media outlets have more to say:
http://www.defenddemocracy.press/%CF%84 ... questions/
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3071
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Postby ElectricMonk » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:01 pm

Tom Palven wrote:Press Secretary Josh Ernest didn't categorically deny US involvement, he just said that General Campbell's involvement is unsubstantiated.

And with hundreds of Turkish military officers involved in the failed attempt being tortured and killed, one wouldn't expect the AP to dwell on the subject.

But some smaller media outlets have more to say:
http://www.defenddemocracy.press/%CF%84 ... questions/


Turkey is a (currently) essential ally, so the US has to walk on eggshells.
The link you provided is a bit of a crackpot page. Not saying they got it all wrong (because I don't know), but they accuse NATO of plotting against Turkey. Only someone with little knowledge of the alliance could think that: the members are so tightly connected on all levels in the organization that keeping secrets has proven time and again impossible.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4725
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Postby Tom Palven » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:43 am

Jason Ditz calls US actions in Syria "puzzling."
http://news.antiwar.com/2016/08/24/turk ... -strategy/

Anybody have a theory, other than it creates expenditures of war materiel produced by the Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex?

Does it have anything to do with Put Zionist Expansionism First neoconservatives?

Enquiring minds are tepidly curious.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Postby Poodle » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:12 am

Putting genies back into bottles springs to mind.

A Kurdish state in what was northern Iraq now appears to be de facto. Do we REALLY expect the Kurds not to extend that westward into Syria?

User avatar
Cygnus_X1
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1481
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:08 am
Location: Middle Of Nowhere

Re: The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Postby Cygnus_X1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:52 am

This is one conspiracy that is at least 'plausible'...that is to say not beyond the bounds of possibility. But there is zero actual hard evidence, and there is unlikely to ever be any. Even if someone did 'spill the beans' years down the line...how would one ever know they were telling the truth and not just motivated by wanting the conspiracy to appear to be true ?
100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3071
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Postby ElectricMonk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:09 am

Cygnus_X1 wrote:This is one conspiracy that is at least 'plausible'...that is to say not beyond the bounds of possibility. But there is zero actual hard evidence, and there is unlikely to ever be any. Even if someone did 'spill the beans' years down the line...how would one ever know they were telling the truth and not just motivated by wanting the conspiracy to appear to be true ?


So you admit that it's true, but that Erdogan and his cohorts buried the evidence?


just kidding: you are right that there is no evidence and unless there was a bullet-proof amount of it, it wouldn't change anything anyways.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3071
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: The Military Coup in Turkey was a false flag operation engineered by Erdogan

Postby ElectricMonk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:10 pm

State of Emergency to be extended until January:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/r ... 03454.html

No bug surprise.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams


Return to “Conspiracies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest