Conspira Sea Cruise

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Conspira Sea Cruise

Postby Flash » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:32 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3688562/Yes-colonies-Mars-s-secret-space-program-Fascinating-video-lifts-lid-bizarre-cruise-conspiracy-theorists-seeking-uncover-truth.html

The week-long event off the coast of Mexico, called Conspira-Sea Cruise, claims to attempt to 'uncover the truth' about subjects including climate change, World Bank, NASA, September 11 and JFK.

Speakers on a cruise dedicated to conspiracy theorists shared their views on camera on subjects ranging from life on Mars and extra terrestrials
The week-long cruise along the coast of Mexico claimed to attempt to 'uncover the truth'
Participants were invited to take part in activities including 'nightly UFO star-watch' and going to the beach and attending seminars
Speakers included global alchemist and cosmic mythologist Laura Eisenhower who claims she was recruited to go 'off-planet' to live on Mars

Get on the {!#%@} boat and find out the truth. :shock: The ship of fools is waiting for you.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Re: Conspira Sea Cruise

Postby Aztexan » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:21 am

Wouldn't it be funny if that ship sinks and leaves us wondering what happened to it?
{!#%@} trump!

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:37 am

Aztexan wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if that ship sinks and leaves us wondering what happened to it?

Many people on the ship would think their life's work fulfilled.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:15 pm

I find it hard to believe conspiracy theorists would risk all getting on the same boat at the same time.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Gord wrote:I find it hard to believe conspiracy theorists would risk all getting on the same boat at the same time.

It's what THEY want you to think is happening...
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Gord wrote:I find it hard to believe conspiracy theorists would risk all getting on the same boat...

I thought they already were? :blink:
Hi, Io the lurker.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:22 pm

Gord wrote:I find it hard to believe conspiracy theorists would risk all getting on the same boat at the same time.

Shows how much they really believe in that {!#%@}, don't it?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Flash » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:05 pm

And what kind of a profession is "global alchemist" or a "cosmic mythologist"?

Aztexan wrote:
Wouldn't it be funny if that ship sinks and leaves us wondering what happened to it?

It would be even stranger if nobody could find the wreck. The ufologists would have a field day then claiming that the entire ship full of believers has been kidnapped to Mars. :mrgreen:
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:36 am

Flash wrote:And what kind of a profession is "global alchemist" or a "cosmic mythologist"?

Aztexan wrote:

It would be even stranger if nobody could find the wreck. The ufologists would have a field day then claiming that the entire ship full of believers has been kidnapped to Mars. :mrgreen:

And somebody would claim to see it next to The Face. :roll:
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:33 am

Flash wrote:And what kind of a profession is "global alchemist" or a "cosmic mythologist"

Profession? It's not a profession, it's a quest!

Laura Magdalene Eisenhower: http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/2013 ... he-matrix/

“Laura is a Galactic Historian, Global Alchemist, Ascension Guide and is the great-grandaughter of Dwight David Eisenhower. She is on a profound mission to reveal our true origins connected with the ‘Magdalene’ and ‘Gaia-Sophia’ energies of love and wisdom and works to liberate us from the Military Industrial Complex, the Archonic systems and false power structures.. These forces connect many dots that are coming into our awareness, now more than ever, as our solar system aligns with the Galactic plane in 2011-2012.”

Or, from her more up-to-date website: http://cosmicgaia2012.com/about.html

Laura is a Intuitive Astrologist, Global Alchemist, Cosmic Mythologist and is the great-granddaughter of Dwight David Eisenhower. She is on a profound mission to reveal our true origins connected with the 'Magdalene' and 'Gaia-Sophia' energies of love and wisdom and works to liberate us from the Military Industrial Complex, the Archonic systems and false power structures.. These forces connect many dots that are coming into our awareness, now more than ever, as our solar system aligns with the Galactic plane.

(Not in 2011-2012 anymore? Gosh! Galactic History was too hard, so let's use Intuitive Astrology instead! :heh: )

After all, why just be crazy when you can be outright batshit insane? Go big or go home!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:45 am

We could ask our resident out-of-body cruiser what his remote viewer and ill-omninazi lizard Tarot reader friends already know about all that.
Hi, Io the lurker.

Return to “Conspiracies”