Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:38 am

Poodle wrote:
roscoe wrote: ... We'll all be Magick supermen.

A line from Thus Spake Zarathustra


Which nicely demonstrates the standard of your research. It is NOT a line from Thus Spake Zarathustra, any more than it is from DC Comics.


Übermensch by Friedrich Nietzsche

Nice try

No Banana.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8097
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby Poodle » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:52 am

roscoe wrote:
Poodle wrote:
roscoe wrote: ... We'll all be Magick supermen.

A line from Thus Spake Zarathustra


Which nicely demonstrates the standard of your research. It is NOT a line from Thus Spake Zarathustra, any more than it is from DC Comics.


Übermensch by Friedrich Nietzsche

Nice try

No Banana.


Thus demonstrating your standard of research yet again, in typical wooista fashion (otherwise known as 'make it up as you go along'). I repeat - your claim that "We'll all be Magick supermen" is a line from Nietzsche's 'Thus Spake Zarathustra' is false. I sense that you do not know the difference between a quotation and a personal interpretation. Although amusing, this fails to surprise me. All wooistas use similar techniques - it's what gives the game away.

EDIT: I looked a little further. The phrase "Magick supermen" doesn't appear anywhere in the text. Worse for your case, the word "Magick" doesn't appear in the text.

About those bananas?

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby gorgeous » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:53 pm

wow roscoe great work! I have told others I felt Chapman and Sirhan Sirhan were mind controlled assassins..they had the classic behavior of mind controlled victims...it does sound like Heather Mills knows the truth...I read before about Diana -paget and peaches geldolf...odd stuff going on with her dad's associates, too..Bono has many pics of him doing illlum gestures, the Beatles were posing in Masonic poses in pics---was on a video I've been looking for again....Stewart Copeland of the Police ---his dad was CIA...who knows about the Police...others have said Elvis , Madonna was/is mind controlled....most of the musicians may have been pawns that were used, told how to pose and what lyrics to sing....the illum does control the movie and music industries...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2063
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer
Location: Norway

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby OutOfBreath » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Why do all nutters think that good research is measured in quantity of words and pictures? Seriously, theres a norwegian nutter site i occasionally wander through, and not a single soul there puts out anything short of 10 screens of text and assorted images in their ravings.

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby gorgeous » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:20 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:Why do all nutters think that good research is measured in quantity of words and pictures? Seriously, theres a norwegian nutter site i occasionally wander through, and not a single soul there puts out anything short of 10 screens of text and assorted images in their ravings.

Peace
Dan

------------------------sounds like Ellard... :lol:
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2063
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer
Location: Norway

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby OutOfBreath » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:27 pm

You mean like a sane person?

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby gorgeous » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:35 pm

hardly....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4968
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby Monster » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:49 pm

roscoe, just an FYI. Symbolism doesn't mean anything.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby Flash » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:28 am

Who the hell is Paul McCartney and why should I care whether he is dead or not? :pardon:
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby Flash » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:33 am

And by the way, who the hell is Fredrico Nietzscheski and where is he from (dead or alive, I don't care). :posting:
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26342
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:16 am

Poodle wrote: EDIT: I looked a little further. The phrase "Magick supermen" doesn't appear anywhere in the text. Worse for your case, the word "Magick" doesn't appear in the text.
Trust me. Roscoe is a clown like Gorgeous and simply makes up facts. He's more interested in "hidden messages in songs" than 9/11.


Hey Roscoe? Would you like to read Stephen Ward's suicide note, that you claim never existed?

Can you elaborate why you think Stephen Ward introduced The Beatles to EMI's German sub-label Parlophone, used for comedy acts? It was actually Ron White from EMI marketing who told George Martin, the label manager, to have a listen.

"Months later, the Beatles went on to sign with EMI subsidiary Parlophone, after their "comedy album'" producer George Martin heard the Decca demos and decided to meet the band.'

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:06 am

OutOfBreath wrote:Why do all nutters think that good research is measured in quantity of words and pictures? Seriously, theres a norwegian nutter site i occasionally wander through, and not a single soul there puts out anything short of 10 screens of text and assorted images in their ravings.

Peace
Dan


Sorry you lost the ability to read. I blame TV.

Here's a dumbed down piece for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCQtP4AjVg8
Last edited by roscoe on Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:13 am

Monster wrote:roscoe, just an FYI. Symbolism doesn't mean anything.


Yes I don't like national flags either.

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:26 am

Poodle wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Poodle wrote:
roscoe wrote: ... We'll all be Magick supermen.

A line from Thus Spake Zarathustra


Which nicely demonstrates the standard of your research. It is NOT a line from Thus Spake Zarathustra, any more than it is from DC Comics.


Übermensch by Friedrich Nietzsche

Nice try

No Banana.


Thus demonstrating your standard of research yet again, in typical wooista fashion (otherwise known as 'make it up as you go along'). I repeat - your claim that "We'll all be Magick supermen" is a line from Nietzsche's 'Thus Spake Zarathustra' is false. I sense that you do not know the difference between a quotation and a personal interpretation. Although amusing, this fails to surprise me. All wooistas use similar techniques - it's what gives the game away.

EDIT: I looked a little further. The phrase "Magick supermen" doesn't appear anywhere in the text. Worse for your case, the word "Magick" doesn't appear in the text.

About those bananas?


You're right

Friedrich Nietzsche wrote in German. :lol:

Übermensch is a word which has been translated as Overman, Overhuman, Beyond-man, Above-Human, Superman, and Super-human. It refers to concepts originating in the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche, most prominently in Thus Spoke Zarathustra, as a goal for humans to strive towards as creators of new values, and as a solution to the problems of the "death of God" (or the death of belief in God as a motive force), those of "herd mentalities", and those of nihilism. There have been extreme differences in interpretations of what Nietzsche meant by the term, many of which have had attributes extremely contrary to those he clearly enunciated, especially many of those promoted in the late 19th century, and in the era of Nazi Germany.


Evolution is not finished; reason is not the last word nor the reasoning animal the supreme figure of Nature. As man emerged out of the animal, so out of man the superman emerges.
Sri Aurobindo, Thoughts and Aphorisms (1913)


Wonder why the word MAGICK is spelled with a K? (rhetorical question)
Last edited by roscoe on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:34 am

Flash wrote:And by the way, who the hell is Fredrico Nietzscheski and where is he from (dead or alive, I don't care). :posting:


Stick around.

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:39 am

Flash wrote:Who the hell is Paul McCartney and why should I care whether he is dead or not? :pardon:


Well McCartney did something called Backmasking. As well as Lennon and George Martin.

Here's an example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaXnqw-Zv0Y

The Beatles were taught this technique by two men who appear on the Sergeant Pepper Album cover.

EMI/Parlophone sound engineer Geoff Emerick says that this took all day to perfect and yet hardly anyone knows it is there. As far as I know this has never been referred to in any of the myriad of books written about the Beatles.

Here's another example of Backmasking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewo20rq2Qbw
Last edited by roscoe on Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:17 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
roscoe wrote: Watch the fingers

That's great mate......and?

Are you claiming you can't find a suicide note after your last big effort, concerning Stephen Ward?
:lol:



That comes from Anthony Summers. Perhaps I should start a whole new thread ripping his THEORIES to pieces.

BUT

I have a life to live.

Can I recommend Vosene for those troublesome split hairs.
Last edited by roscoe on Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:19 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Poodle wrote: EDIT: I looked a little further. The phrase "Magick supermen" doesn't appear anywhere in the text. Worse for your case, the word "Magick" doesn't appear in the text.
Trust me. Roscoe is a clown like Gorgeous and simply makes up facts. He's more interested in "hidden messages in songs" than 9/11.


Hey Roscoe? Would you like to read Stephen Ward's suicide note, that you claim never existed?

Can you elaborate why you think Stephen Ward introduced The Beatles to EMI's German sub-label Parlophone, used for comedy acts? It was actually Ron White from EMI marketing who told George Martin, the label manager, to have a listen.

"Months later, the Beatles went on to sign with EMI subsidiary Parlophone, after their "comedy album'" producer George Martin heard the Decca demos and decided to meet the band.'


Yes I read that too. I was talking about Epstein though.

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:31 am


roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:52 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOv6ld7erSA

Aleister Crowley called himself The Great Beast 666

When asked what this meant he replied "It means SUNSHINE".

Thelema = 93

Agapé = 93

Agapé means LOVE.

I hope this gives you all some ILLUMINATION.

Welcome to the Aeon of Horus also known as THE AGE OF ISIS

Here again are the words of Edith Starr Miller circa 1933

Pretences of producing renewed youth and vigour attracts many adepts. Moreover, it promises its initiates the attainment of their ambition and desires. The" Do what thou wilt “applies to this in an ambiguous manner. The inmates of "FONTAINEBLEAU" [Institute founded in 1922 by George Gurdjieff and expanded upon by P D Ouspensky – who also died in 1947], under the HYPNOTIC power of a certain Oriental, said by some to be an Armenian and by others a Jew, have offered the spectacle of automata performing movements, dances etc., under the will of their master. It was even said that under the will of this new Svengali, voiceless people sang beautifully and inartistic personalities worked as well as renowned artists and sculptors. Advertising the accomplishment of such feats attracted many people to Fontainebleau. What actually took place there has several times been revealed before the French law courts and in articles written by erstwhile inmates of this institution. As to the American house of the same type, the scandalous happenings taking place within its precincts have sometimes been reported in the Press. Yet to the amazement of a great many, such places as the “Abode of Love " in England, the " House of Rest " at Nyack in America and Gourgief's [sic] establishment in Fontainebleau remain undisturbed. On entering the O. T. O., aspirants must acquiesce in the complete subordination of their "will” to that of ”Unknown Superiors ". This provision places them entirely in the power of the "Order" and its secret chiefs. Under occult dominion Art, Music and Politics all tend to the same end: confusion, a calculated and induced confusion: for minds that are confused will obey and bow to the hidden masters!


The Abode of Love was called AGAPE
Last edited by roscoe on Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:09 am

And speaking of George Gurdjieff. Here's another ABBEY ROAD hypnotized initiate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eoAkbXH7Y

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8097
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby Poodle » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:08 am

roscoe wrote:
Poodle wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Poodle wrote:
roscoe wrote: ... We'll all be Magick supermen.

A line from Thus Spake Zarathustra


Which nicely demonstrates the standard of your research. It is NOT a line from Thus Spake Zarathustra, any more than it is from DC Comics.


Übermensch by Friedrich Nietzsche

Nice try

No Banana.


Thus demonstrating your standard of research yet again, in typical wooista fashion (otherwise known as 'make it up as you go along'). I repeat - your claim that "We'll all be Magick supermen" is a line from Nietzsche's 'Thus Spake Zarathustra' is false. I sense that you do not know the difference between a quotation and a personal interpretation. Although amusing, this fails to surprise me. All wooistas use similar techniques - it's what gives the game away.

EDIT: I looked a little further. The phrase "Magick supermen" doesn't appear anywhere in the text. Worse for your case, the word "Magick" doesn't appear in the text.

About those bananas?


You're right

Friedrich Nietzsche wrote in German. :lol:

Übermensch is a word which has been translated as Overman, Overhuman, Beyond-man, Above-Human, Superman, and Super-human. It refers to concepts originating in the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche, most prominently in Thus Spoke Zarathustra, as a goal for humans to strive towards as creators of new values, and as a solution to the problems of the "death of God" (or the death of belief in God as a motive force), those of "herd mentalities", and those of nihilism. There have been extreme differences in interpretations of what Nietzsche meant by the term, many of which have had attributes extremely contrary to those he clearly enunciated, especially many of those promoted in the late 19th century, and in the era of Nazi Germany.


Evolution is not finished; reason is not the last word nor the reasoning animal the supreme figure of Nature. As man emerged out of the animal, so out of man the superman emerges.
Sri Aurobindo, Thoughts and Aphorisms (1913)


Wonder why the word MAGICK is spelled with a K? (rhetorical question)


Thank you for your wall of distraction and fog. Wrong is wrong. If you can make such an obvious and simple error in your claims, can you think of any reason why anyone here should not assume that your entire thesis is weak?

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:33 am

Poodle wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Poodle wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Poodle wrote:
roscoe wrote: ... We'll all be Magick supermen.

A line from Thus Spake Zarathustra


Which nicely demonstrates the standard of your research. It is NOT a line from Thus Spake Zarathustra, any more than it is from DC Comics.


Übermensch by Friedrich Nietzsche

Nice try

No Banana.


Thus demonstrating your standard of research yet again, in typical wooista fashion (otherwise known as 'make it up as you go along'). I repeat - your claim that "We'll all be Magick supermen" is a line from Nietzsche's 'Thus Spake Zarathustra' is false. I sense that you do not know the difference between a quotation and a personal interpretation. Although amusing, this fails to surprise me. All wooistas use similar techniques - it's what gives the game away.

EDIT: I looked a little further. The phrase "Magick supermen" doesn't appear anywhere in the text. Worse for your case, the word "Magick" doesn't appear in the text.

About those bananas?


You're right

Friedrich Nietzsche wrote in German. :lol:

Übermensch is a word which has been translated as Overman, Overhuman, Beyond-man, Above-Human, Superman, and Super-human. It refers to concepts originating in the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche, most prominently in Thus Spoke Zarathustra, as a goal for humans to strive towards as creators of new values, and as a solution to the problems of the "death of God" (or the death of belief in God as a motive force), those of "herd mentalities", and those of nihilism. There have been extreme differences in interpretations of what Nietzsche meant by the term, many of which have had attributes extremely contrary to those he clearly enunciated, especially many of those promoted in the late 19th century, and in the era of Nazi Germany.


Evolution is not finished; reason is not the last word nor the reasoning animal the supreme figure of Nature. As man emerged out of the animal, so out of man the superman emerges.
Sri Aurobindo, Thoughts and Aphorisms (1913)


Wonder why the word MAGICK is spelled with a K? (rhetorical question)


Thank you for your wall of distraction and fog. Wrong is wrong. If you can make such an obvious and simple error in your claims, can you think of any reason why anyone here should not assume that your entire thesis is weak?


What's wrong?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8097
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby Poodle » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:07 pm

Do you read the posts other people make? I have clearly shown that one of your claims is fundamentally wrong. You appear to think such a thing unimportant, and that's where you fall down. If it was unimportant to you, why did you mention it at all? If you have failed (as you have) to make an effort to do the simplest of research into one of the statements you made in this thread, then your credibility on everything else you say flies out of the window. Credibility is quite important when making extraordinary claims.

We had someone on here not so long ago who was defending a pseudoscientific claim about the nature of incident light on Earth, and it turned out that someone had forgotten to calibrate the spectrum analyser. Basics first, you see. Read Thus Spake Zarathustra before claiming to know its contents.

EDIT: Emo Philips used to tell a joke about how someone had broken into his house, stolen all the furniture, and replaced it with furniture that was exactly the same.

User avatar
OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2063
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer
Location: Norway

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby OutOfBreath » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:21 pm

roscoe wrote:Sorry you lost the ability to read. I blame TV.

Here's a dumbed down piece for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCQtP4AjVg8

Oh I can read, and loathe craptube. The buggers posting 10 pages are usually copy/pasting like crazy and tacking one outrageousness onto another. A few paragraphs in, the premises are already so ludicrous the rest can be safely ignored.

Like that brick of a post further up.

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26342
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:05 am

roscoe wrote: What's wrong?
In 3 seconds, I spotted your first lie, that Stephen Ward didn't leave a suicide note. He left three.

You are a a lying 9/11 truther, who also hears hidden messages in popular songs.

Go away.

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:02 am

Poodle wrote:Do you read the posts other people make? I have clearly shown that one of your claims is fundamentally wrong. You appear to think such a thing unimportant, and that's where you fall down. If it was unimportant to you, why did you mention it at all? If you have failed (as you have) to make an effort to do the simplest of research into one of the statements you made in this thread, then your credibility on everything else you say flies out of the window. Credibility is quite important when making extraordinary claims.

We had someone on here not so long ago who was defending a pseudoscientific claim about the nature of incident light on Earth, and it turned out that someone had forgotten to calibrate the spectrum analyser. Basics first, you see. Read Thus Spake Zarathustra before claiming to know its contents.

EDIT: Emo Philips used to tell a joke about how someone had broken into his house, stolen all the furniture, and replaced it with furniture that was exactly the same.


But I have not said anything that is incorrect.

I'm not going to spend hours typing against your RELIGIOUS BELIEF SYSTEM. There's nothing scientific going on in your mind only an unshakable belief.

I type in lots of text and you latch onto four words and despite those words being explained to you you keep on about them.

What it is with you is the feeble attempt to snow job the entire thread with what amounts to trivia. And incorrect trivia at that.

You've been told, if you cannot handle that then that's your problem. I can do no more.

Übermensch means Superman my hair splitting friend and the concept comes from Friedrich Nietzsche who wrote Also sprach Zarathustra: Ein Buch für Alle und Keinen.

I will make company with creators, with harvesters, with rejoicers; I will show them the rainbow and the stairway to the Superman.


Meanwhile with all your desperate and incorrect pedantry this strange phenomena at the end of the Sergeant Pepper vinyl album has been side stepped. The insertion of the word MAGICK (with a K) should be self explanatory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaXnqw-Zv0Y

Yes it is typical that you people will desperately try to sidestep stuff they cannot deal with. And in your desperate attempt to shout this down you don't realize that you are actually drawing people's attention to it.

What should trigger the inquisitive mind is why McCartney should take so much trouble to put in this phrase at a point and in such a manner where most would probably miss it.
Last edited by roscoe on Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:42 am, edited 8 times in total.

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:03 am

OutOfBreath wrote:
roscoe wrote:Sorry you lost the ability to read. I blame TV.

Here's a dumbed down piece for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCQtP4AjVg8

Oh I can read, and loathe craptube. The buggers posting 10 pages are usually copy/pasting like crazy and tacking one outrageousness onto another. A few paragraphs in, the premises are already so ludicrous the rest can be safely ignored.

Like that brick of a post further up.

Peace
Dan


Yes the word SKEPTIC is a joke on here.

You're ignored too. But thanks for reposting the video from a clearly scared Heather Mills-McCartney.

Lots of hits on this thread from people who are inquisitive and not so triggered by fear like you. Yes I'm making my point here and it is being read by lots of people and thanks to you it keeps getting bumped up to the top of the thread list.
Last edited by roscoe on Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:34 am, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2063
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer
Location: Norway

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby OutOfBreath » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:22 am

Yay! Does that make me silver medalist?

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eoAkbXH7Y

One of "Them Heavy People" was Lindsay Kemp on the right here with Britt Eckland in a scene from the cult movie

The Wickerman

Image

He taught a very shy Kate Bush some "techniques" he also invented Ziggy Stardust for David Bowie.

They taught her Gurdjieff - She said so.

"Wonderful teachers ready to teach her."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdP5KvfxBBw

Pretences of producing renewed youth and vigour attracts many adepts. Moreover, it promises its initiates the attainment of their ambition and desires. The" Do what thou wilt “applies to this in an ambiguous manner. The inmates of "FONTAINEBLEAU" [Institute founded in 1922 by George Gurdjieff and expanded upon by P D Ouspensky – who also died in 1947], under the HYPNOTIC power of a certain Oriental, said by some to be an Armenian and by others a Jew, have offered the spectacle of automata performing movements, dances etc., under the will of their master. It was even said that under the will of this new Svengali, voiceless people sang beautifully and inartistic personalities worked as well as renowned artists and sculptors. Advertising the accomplishment of such feats attracted many people to Fontainebleau. What actually took place there has several times been revealed before the French law courts and in articles written by erstwhile inmates of this institution. As to the American house of the same type, the scandalous happenings taking place within its precincts have sometimes been reported in the Press. Yet to the amazement of a great many, such places as the “Abode of Love " in England, the " House of Rest " at Nyack in America and Gourgief's [sic] establishment in Fontainebleau remain undisturbed. On entering the O. T. O., aspirants must acquiesce in the complete subordination of their "will” to that of ”Unknown Superiors ". This provision places them entirely in the power of the "Order" and its secret chiefs. Under occult dominion Art, Music and Politics all tend to the same end: confusion, a calculated and induced confusion: for minds that are confused will obey and bow to the hidden masters!
- Edith Starr Miller Occult Theocrasy circa 1933 She's talking about Crowley's Ordo Templi Orientis. O.T.O.

She calls the chapter MODERN ILLUMINISM - A phrase which appears to have gone WHOOSHH!!! right over people's heads in their desperate pathetic attempts to snow job the thread.

Yes Kate Bush and David Bowie two more manufactured 'artists' subjected to the Gurdjieff technique
Last edited by roscoe on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:45 am, edited 10 times in total.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7360
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby TJrandom » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:55 am

OutOfBreath wrote:Yay! Does that make me silver medalist?

Peace
Dan


With gold stars.... :roses: :bulb: :award:

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8097
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby Poodle » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:26 am

roscoe wrote:... But I have not said anything that is incorrect ...


Yes, you have, It's all there in black and white. Denial isn't going to help you.

roscoe wrote: ... I'm not going to spend hours typing against your RELIGIOUS BELIEF SYSTEM. There's nothing scientific going on in your mind only an unshakable belief ...


Nor is your blinkered reasoning and baseless accusation.

roscoe wrote: ... I type in lots of text and you latch onto four words and despite those words being explained to you you keep on about them.


Yes. They were wrong.

roscoe wrote:... What it is with you is the feeble attempt to snow job the entire thread with what amounts to trivia. And incorrect trivia at that.


Ah, ah ah!! CORRECT trivia if you please. And I've done it to expose how your mind works. Being wrong is not trivial, especially when you lump it in with your fantasy claims.

roscoe wrote: ... means Superman my hair splitting friend and the concept comes from Friedrich Nietzsche who wrote Also sprach Zarathustra: Ein Buch für Alle und Keinen.


It does. But that isn't what you claimed at all. In fact, if you now want to say merely that, it becomes a complete irrelevance - so why include it?

roscoe wrote: ...Meanwhile with all your desperate and incorrect pedantry this strange phenomena at the end of the Sergeant Pepper vinyl album has been side stepped.


It was side-stepped the moment you began adding erroneous material about Thus Spake Zarathustra.


As I keep trying to explain to you, you included a huge error in your spiel. Why should I give the rest of it any credence?
Last edited by Poodle on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:28 am

This is still bumped up to the top of the thread list I see.

Obviously the responses require more info.

coming right up>>>>>>>>>>

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:34 am

gorgeous wrote:wow roscoe great work! I have told others I felt Chapman and Sirhan Sirhan were mind controlled assassins..they had the classic behavior of mind controlled victims...it does sound like Heather Mills knows the truth...I read before about Diana -paget and peaches geldolf...odd stuff going on with her dad's associates, too..Bono has many pics of him doing illlum gestures, the Beatles were posing in Masonic poses in pics---was on a video I've been looking for again....Stewart Copeland of the Police ---his dad was CIA...who knows about the Police...others have said Elvis , Madonna was/is mind controlled....most of the musicians may have been pawns that were used, told how to pose and what lyrics to sing....the illum does control the movie and music industries...


BRAVE NEW WORLD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RX-iUfPJ9I

Aldus Huxley - Someone else on the Sergeant Pepper Album Cover.

For some reason he is showing us the LEFT EYE.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7360
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby TJrandom » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:55 am

And right hand... and left ear... Oh no!

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:28 am

Predictions made by Aldus Huxley in

1947 - Twenty years before the Sergeant Pepper Album.

in his book Science, Liberty and Peace

In Quotes

Centralized media corporations
“The man who pays the piper always calls the tune”

“Today, thanks to applied science, a dictator with the gift of the gab is able to pour his emotionally charged evangel into the ears of tens of millions”

“reading newspapers and listening to the radio are psychological addictions”

“I see the better and I approve; but the worst is what I pursue”

On the gradual removal of civil liberties
“If offered the choice between liberty and security, most people would unhesitatingly vote for security”

Global warming and materialism
“the dogma of inevitable progress became an unquestioned article of popular faith”

“the belief in all-round progress is based upon the wishful dream that one can get something for nothing”

History repeating itself
“the most important lesson in history, it has been said, is that nobody ever learns history's lessons”

National pride
“denies the value of a human being as a human being… affirms exclusiveness, encourages vanity, pride and self-satisfaction, stimulates hatred"

“As Athens and Sparta died of idolatry and flag-waving and jingoism"

Modern warfare
"advances in technology" .. “do not abolish the institution of war; they merely modify its manifestations”

“whenever some crisis makes us forget our surface rationality and idealism”

“.. to build enough launching ramps and robot planes..”

“when things go badly at home…. It is always possible…. To shift people's attention away from domestic to foreign and military affairs”

“it becomes unpatriotic for anyone to voice even the most justifiable complaints against mismanagement or oppression”

“armaments are the only goods that are given away without consideration of loss or profits”

“we need not be surprised if the plans for an international inspectorate and the pooling of scientific knowledge should fail in practice to produce the good results expected of them.”

De-centralization
“the Emersonian doctrine of Self-Reliance”

“mechanical techniques for the production of many consumer goods for a local market”

“financial techniques … by which individuals can borrow money without increasing the power of the state or of commercial banks”

Credit Crunch
“legal techniques, through which a community can protect itself against the profiteer who speculates in land values, which he has done nothing whatever to increase”

“in the eyes of medieval Catholic theologians .. the profession of a moneylender or a speculator was beyond the pale”

The rise of China
“what will happen when India and China are as highly industrialized as pre-war Japan and seek to exchange their low-priced manufactured goods for food, in competition with Western powers, whose standard of living is a great deal higher than theirs?”

Exploiting Arctic resources
“the Russian power system and the Anglo-American power system”

Renewable energy
“organized science could diminish these temptations to armed conflict by finding means for providing all countries, whatever their natural resources, with a sufficiency of power”

“the use of large-scale wind turbines is still, strangely enough, only in the experimental stage”

“One of the most urgent tasks before applied science is the development of some portable source of power to replace petroleum – a most undesirable fuel from a political point of view”

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8097
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby Poodle » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:44 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science,_ ... _and_Peace

When using material directly from Wikipedia, it is customary to acknowledge the source rather than to attempt to pass it off as your own.

And it's ALDOUS, for {!#%@}'s sake. Couldn't you copy and paste that too?

roscoe
Poster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby roscoe » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:49 am

Poodle wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science,_Liberty_and_Peace

When using material directly from Wikipedia, it is customary to acknowledge the source rather than to attempt to pass it off as your own.

And it's ALDOUS, for {!#%@}'s sake. Couldn't you copy and paste that too?


You know, I hope you realize that you are doing yourself more damage than you are doing to me.

When using material directly from Wikipedia, it is customary to acknowledge the source


To quote the late great Irene Handel

"My dear boy you must be confusing me with someone who gives a S__t"

You're boring everyone to death Sonny and you appear to be the resident pimply faced, rickets sufferer who never leaves their computer all day doing this banal crap. It's quite sad really. I bet you weigh 30 stone

Me? I have things to do and places to go and will leave you all soon and disappear into the great forum ocean that is the Internet. You mean as much to me as those leaves I swept up this morning.

I must say I am quite amazed that I haven't been banned yet. I must have touched a nerve when I described forums like these as being full of schills who are paid peanuts who cannot handle this kind of stuff and have a need to exercise their Cognitive Dissonance all the time.

It has always amazed me that you people think this is having some effect on me. Well it does actually, it makes me feel superior and I have a difficult time suppressing the feeling.
Last edited by roscoe on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7360
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby TJrandom » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:53 am

Bye bye... :cry2:

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8097
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Was Paul McCartney killed in 1966?

Postby Poodle » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:36 pm

I'm going to stamp my feet, hold my breath, call you names, and then go home to tell my Mummy.

Go back to the Arcadia Discussion Zone. You've even begun to copy and paste your own posts from there over to here.


Return to “Conspiracies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest