Scalia "Poisoned"

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
Bart Stewart
Regular Poster

Scalia "Poisoned"

Postby Bart Stewart » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:46 pm

The man has not yet had his funeral, but in right-wing Comments Land it is "Case Closed." Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was poisoned by President Obama. Maybe not personally by Obama, but under his orders.

Or maybe Obama personally went down there and did it. Let's not be closed-minded about these things.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article ... lias_Death

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Re: Scalia "Poisoned"

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:49 pm

could be....or this-----https://www.reddit.com/.../conspiracy/. ... pected_o...

Reddit
17 hours ago - According to a source, Justice Scalia was going to confess to involvement by the Bush family in the attacks of September the 11th
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Maybe Scalia accidentally ate some of Obama.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:24 pm

or could be a fake heart attack....-----https://youtu.be/Uwy56QTV4cs
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:31 pm

Kinda jumping the gun on how nuts the extremists are, whether right or left wing.

.......................................although.............................

The Right Wing Presidential Candidates are already vowing to vote anyone Obama puts up as a replacement===for the slow crowd: before he even names them. Last I heard, he had a Bushie Judge that previously had near 100% buy in by the Pukes.

.............could they (ie=both of them) be so stupid as to nominate a Puke, and to reject him? Sadly: I think so.

Actually===a deadlock would be better than a right leaning court. The District Courts are more liberal, and thats a good thing.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

ElectricMonk
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:16 pm

It's a waste of good poison: I thought Republicans learned how to shoot each other during quail hunts...
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Flash » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:24 pm

Have they checked for polonium in Scalia's tea? Putin's done it. :shock:
Last edited by Flash on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:25 pm

nailed it...fake heart attack with heart attack gun likely.... ------Scalia is said to have died of a heart attack
Washington Post‎ - 1 hour ago

Bart Stewart
Regular Poster

Postby Bart Stewart » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:40 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:It's a waste of good poison: I thought Republicans learned how to shoot each other during quail hunts...

And do we know where Dan Quayle was at the time?
Anyway, I suspect vaccines.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:44 pm

Sillies. He's not really dead. He's on that island with Judge Crater, JFK, Jimmy Hoffa, and all of the 9/11 victims.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Hmmmm.

I haven't seen much of Yogi Bear recently, either.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:51 pm

remember that Bush Sr. was the head of the CIA and directed assassinations, tortures, abuses of citizens.. I'll bet he was involved....---Poindexter owns the ranch where Scalia died...he lives in Houston where the Bushes live...how convenient.....-----JB Poindexter & Co., Inc.
http://www.jbpoindexter.com/professiona ... dexter.htm
John Poindexter is a third-generation Texan, a military veteran and an entrepreneur who lives in Houston and the Big Bend region of West Texas. His parents ... ------------------------Meet Big Brother - John Poindexter and the Iran Contra ...
http://www.hereinreality.com/bigbrother.html

A retired Navy Admiral, John Poindexter lost his job as National Security Adviser under Ronald Reagan, and was convicted of conspiracy, lying to Congress, ... ----------------------------Scalia's last moments on a Texas ranch, quail hunting to being found in 'perfect repose'
Los Angeles Times‎ - 1 hour ago
When Texas millionaire John Poindexter invited Justice Antonin Scalia to his remote ranch ... -------------John Poindexter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Poindexter

Wikipedia

Admiral John Poindexter, official Navy photo, 1985. ... stint as the director of the DARPA Information Awareness Office for the George W. Bush administration. ---------------------John Poindexter to Head New Domestic Espionage Office ...
www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/PoindyEar.html

On February 13, 2002 the Bush Administration quietly announced that John Poindexter, previously convicted for obstructing official inquiries and lying to ...

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:33 pm

The death of Antonin Scalia: Chaos, confusion and conflicting reports
Washington Post‎ - 2 hours ago ------

MARFA, Tex. — Yet as details of his sudden death trickled in Sunday, it appeared that the hours afterward were anything but orderly. The man known for his elegant legal opinions and profound intellect was found dead in his room at a hunting resort by a ranch owner.

It then took hours for authorities in remote West Texas to find a justice of the peace, officials said Sunday. When they did, she pronounced Scalia dead of natural causes without seeing the body and decided not to order an autopsy. A second justice of the peace, who was called but couldn’t get to Scalia’s body in time, said she would have ordered an autopsy.

“If it had been me . . . I would want to know,” Juanita Bishop, a justice of the peace in Presidio, Tex., told The Washington Post in an interview Sunday about the chaotic hours after Scalia’s death at the Cibolo Creek Ranch, a luxury compound less than an hour from the Mexican border and about 40 miles south of Marfa.

The U.S. Marshals Service has not issued a statement about the events surrounding the death on Saturday of Scalia, who had recently returned from a trip to the Far East, where his last public event was a book signing in Hong Kong.
---------------------As late as Sunday afternoon, there were conflicting reports about whether an autopsy would be performed, though officials later said Scalia’s body was being embalmed and there would be no autopsy. One report, by WFAA-TV in Dallas, said the death certificate would show the cause of the death was a heart attack.-------------John Poindexter, who owns the ranch, said Sunday that Scalia and a friend arrived Friday by chartered aircraft after first traveling to Houston, accompanied by U.S. marshals. About 35 people were in his party; Poindexter declined to name the other guests. ------
---As late as Sunday afternoon, there were conflicting reports about whether an autopsy would be performed, though officials later said Scalia’s body was being embalmed and there would be no autopsy. One report, by WFAA-TV in Dallas, said the death certificate would show the cause of the death was a heart attack.

John Poindexter, who owns the ranch, said Sunday that Scalia and a friend arrived Friday by chartered aircraft after first traveling to Houston, accompanied by U.S. marshals. About 35 people were in his party; Poindexter declined to name the other guests.

After emergency personnel and officials from the U.S. Marshals Service were called to the scene, two local judges who also serve as justices of the peace were called, Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara said in an interview Sunday. Both were out of town, she said — not unusual in a remote region where municipalities are spread far apart.

Guevara also was out of town, but she said she declared Scalia dead based on information provided by officials at the scene, citing Texas laws that allow a justice of the peace to declare someone dead without seeing the body.

Guevara declined to comment further to The Post, but told WFAA that Scalia’s death certificate would list myocardial infarction — a heart attack — as the official cause of death.
Guevara told the station that she planned to drive to the ranch but changed her mind when a U.S. marshal told her by phone: “It’s not necessary for you to come, judge. If you’re asking for an autopsy, that’s what we need to clarify.”
------------------------(didn't copy too well)----------------------------let the cover up begin.....no....there is no need for an autopsy....see how they decided it was a heart attack with no autopsy??
Last edited by gorgeous on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:11 pm

what have you got to say now scoffers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:38 pm

gorgeous wrote:what have you got to say now scoffers?

He died of a heart attack in his sleep, in his bed.

You are claiming the CIA broke into his room and shot his with a "heart attack gun" which was a ricin "ball shooter" copied from the Russian umbrella weapon and used on Markov in the 70's. The "gun" leaves a specific mark and a small metal ball. The poison takes 5-7 hours to work. That's why no one uses them anymore, as they turn up at the autopsy. Your video clip was from the early 1980's.

Try harder next time. :lol:

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:10 am

http://harddawn.com/nimoy-and-obama-killed-scalia/

Did Leonard Nimoy Have Antonin Scalia Killed to Give Obama Enough Supreme Court Votes to Cancel the 2016 Election?

:jaded:
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:13 am

What I have to say is "Don't copy and paste that much of an article."

Please reduce that post to a much briefer excerpt.

Thanks.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:26 am

Bart Stewart wrote:Anyway, I suspect vaccines.

Egad!

I hadn't seen the connection. Now it's all falling into place.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:55 am

Pyrrho wrote: Did Leonard Nimoy Have Antonin Scalia Killed to Give Obama Enough Supreme Court Votes to Cancel the 2016 Election?
In search of 1.jpg

"Hello. I'm Leonard Nimoy and tonight we investigate the theories of Pyrrho, the moderator of the Skeptic society forum. I am joined by Matthew Temple-Ellard, an investigative model tank maker from Australia. Unfortunately Matthew got the wrong brief and has written this episode as a rock opera."

In search of 2.jpg

"So...... and a 1 and a 2 and a 3......"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn8p1Hrc7yI

"There's a man I found who can bring us all joy.
There's a doctor I found can remove the boy

There's a doctor I found can remove our sorrow,
Let's book Leonard and kill the judge tomorrow!
"
In Search of 3.jpg

"Needless to say, Mr Temple-Ellard will not be returning for our next episode. I'm Leonard Nimoy and good night."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:32 am

Pyrrho wrote:

What I have to say is "Don't copy and paste that much of an article."

Please reduce that post to a much briefer excerpt.

Thanks.

------------------there are far longer posts on many threads...like I said it didn't copy well---was more than I copied...but have deleted

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:24 am

I assume it varies from State to State but deaths of someone in apparent good health are "supposed" to be autopsied for cause by law.

When its not done, I assume its because..............budget cuts.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:39 am

gorgeous wrote:could be....or this-----https://www.reddit.com/.../conspiracy/. ... pected_o...

Reddit
17 hours ago - According to a source, Justice Scalia was going to confess to involvement by the Bush family in the attacks of September the 11th

The reptile overlords killed him! Duh!
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:11 am

gorgeous wrote: .....there are far longer posts on many threads...
They are all yours and Zeuzz's. You plagiarised three long copyright pieces, in this month alone, without credit.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:50 pm

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... west-texas

Bishop contacted the third choice, Presidio County Judge Cinderella Guevara, who was also unable to make the drive to Cibolo Creek Ranch. Connecting with the county sheriff there, she officially handled the inquest — over the phone — pronouncing Justice Scalia dead just before 2 p.m. The Texas Code of Criminal Procedures allows justices of the peace to pronounce death via phone when deemed reasonable.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:37 pm

yeah...."um a guy is dead..." "how do you know?" " um he's like totally dead, trust us" "ok...if you say so"..."and it was a heart attack"..." was there an autopsy?" "no, trust us ...it was totally a heart attack" "ok, if you say so..." ------------------and don't be surprised if the justice of the peace Juanita Bishop^^ or Guevara turn up dead by 'suicide' or a 'freak accident' in the next months....-------.death surrounds those involved...Poindexter's astronaut son had one of those 'freak accidents'......------.Retired astronaut Alan Poindexter killed by his son in jet ski ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Retired-astrona ... xter-kil...

Daily Mail

Jul 2, 2012 - Captain Alan Poindexter, 51, was on a jet ski with his 22-year-old son Samuel yesterday afternoon when his other son Zachary, 26, hit them ...
Last edited by gorgeous on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer

Postby OutOfBreath » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:57 pm

Formality. Basically the officer at the scene, confirming death and identity gets the justice, who has the formal powers, to declare death for all kinds of legal purposes. (Inheritance etc)

And I would suppose that also in the US, it is NOT standard procedure to do an autopsy on all heart attack victims, unless there was reason to suspect foul play. Obviously here, noone has reported such a reason. People die, and thunderous alpha males tend to die from heart conditions. Type A male at 79 dying from a heart attack isnt very unusual...

But by god am I happy we dont politically elect judges in Norway.

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:26 pm

Conspiracy Theories Surround Justice Scalia's Death - Breitbart
Breitbart News‎ - -----John Poindexter, the owner of the ranch, provided more bait for speculation with an awkward description of how Scalia was found: “We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled.”....pillow over the head...that's normal...

ElectricMonk
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:21 pm

gorgeous wrote:....pillow over the head...that's normal...

I never sleep with my head under the pillow
- not since that unfortunate incident with the Tooth Fairy...
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:58 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:Formality. Basically the officer at the scene, confirming death and identity gets the justice, who has the formal powers, to declare death for all kinds of legal purposes. (Inheritance etc)

And I would suppose that also in the US, it is NOT standard procedure to do an autopsy on all heart attack victims, unless there was reason to suspect foul play. Obviously here, noone has reported such a reason. People die, and thunderous alpha males tend to die from heart conditions. Type A male at 79 dying from a heart attack isnt very unusual...

But by god am I happy we dont politically elect judges in Norway.

Peace
Dan

Dead guy in bed. How do you know it was a heart attack? Cops making medical diagnoses? Amazing.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:32 pm

There is nothing any government agency could possibly do that would satisfy any given conspiracy theorist.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:37 pm

except tell the truth...

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:45 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:
gorgeous wrote:....pillow over the head...that's normal...

I never sleep with my head under the pillow
- not since that unfortunate incident with the Tooth Fairy...

That guy's trying to gay marry us all....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoZWtdfmIIw
#ANDAMOVIE

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:18 pm

gorgeous wrote:except tell the truth...

I don't understand why you have not yet addressed the reptile hypothesis.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:43 pm

ok...they might all be reptilians.....wiki====other guests who stayed at the ranch...---------Notable guests include Jerry Hall, Mick Jagger, Tommy Lee Jones, Randy Quaid, Julia Roberts, and Bruce Willis........------------and a correction...it seems there are more than one John Poindexter----the owner of the ranch is John B. Poindexter,not the criminal from Iran Contra....he is from Houston , though...he was decorated in a ceremony by Obama, too...
Last edited by gorgeous on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:09 pm

time----- a former homicide commander for Washington D.C.-----

William Ritchie, a former head of criminal investigations for D.C. police, wrote on Facebook that several aspects of how the death was handled didn’t add up, according to the Washington Post.

“My gut tells me there is something fishy going on in Texas,” he wrote. “Did the US Marshal check for petechial hemorrhage in his eyes or under his lips that would have suggested suffocation? Did the US Marshal smell his breath for any unusual odor that might suggest poisoning?"

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:19 pm

gorgeous wrote:except tell the truth...
Actually, it is you spreading conservative propaganda. Alex Jones immediately claimed it was a CIA assassination using "a heart attack gun", on radio and you simply followed him like a sheep and posted that same claim here in hours.

So you listen to Alex Jones all day. How interesting. :lol:

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:27 pm

no...I saw the video of the heart attack gun years ago...it might be that or he might have been smothered as the homicide^^^pro thought was possible....I'm sure no one checked the eyes or lips. or breath...they immediately decided to call it a heart attack as the cover story...

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:43 pm

gorgeous wrote:no...I saw the video of the heart attack gun years ago...
The heart attack gun leaves an entry hole a ricin toxins. That means both you and Alex Jones are spreading the same lies.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:45 pm

gorgeous wrote:ok...they might all be reptilians.....
So you are now proposing your next claim, that alien reptiles from another planet assassinated the judge.

You don't get out much, do you?
:lol:

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:38 am

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/507b286c ... ral-causes

Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara told The Associated Press on Monday she spoke with Scalia's doctor on the day he was found dead in his room at a remote Texas ranch. She said the doctor told her that Scalia had a history of heart trouble, high blood pressure and was considered too weak to undergo surgery for a recent shoulder injury.

Return to “Conspiracies”