Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
User avatar
supervitor
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1892
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby supervitor » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:34 am

(the first Hitler-reference on a freedom of speech discussion; 2 posts, that didn't take long)

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:37 am

Poodle wrote:I wasn't arguing with you, Gord. I've been struggling too with the reason behind the OP.
Although I put it down to "general madness", the mad person normally has to encounter "the props" that form their delusion. In this scenario, I'm trying to work out where Particular has encountered or come across, or even thought about The Skeptic Society Forum.

We did have those Maoist SE Indian communists who posted here, but they read English magazines. Particular can't speak French and has chosen a French topic and can't really read English. My gut feeling is that she is Arabic or Russian Muslim loner on some sort of personal mission to do something that only makes sense to her.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:39 am

supervitor wrote:No more discussion!!! It's settled!!
No. It simply means that Particular should start answering direct questions about her claims or choose another forum.

User avatar
supervitor
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1892
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby supervitor » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:40 am

@particular should do as he pleases, I think..

User avatar
Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4806
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Austin Harper » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:43 am

I often see people complain about a violation of the right to free speech when websites delete their abusive comments. The right to free speech as described in the first amendment only applies to censure by the United States government of United States citizens. No private organization (eg The Skeptics Society) is under any obligation to let idiots say whatever they want via their services. I don't think particular will be banned since she's not being abusive to any forum members but that doesn't mean she has any right to post BS.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8008
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Poodle » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:48 am

supervitor wrote:
Gord wrote:I'm not against free speech (well, I am, actually, but that's not the point!), I'm against posting in the wrong place. You don't go to a maths forum and post about English literature; you don't go to a Russian history website and post about recipes for apple dumplings; you don't go to a skeptic website and post what the hell particular is posting. It's out of place. Do it in the right place.


Sure, why should this forum be about different views, right? Why in the world would the "skeptics" go about their business differently than the other religions? We need to enforce our point of view in our church and that's it!!!


Damn - I thanked instead of quoting!

Never mind. Supervitor, whatever gave you the idea that this place is about different views? Not that I'm surprised, given your predilection for espousing anything with the word 'minority' in it. There's no evidence in this thread. It's all opinion. Different views have sod all to do with the price of fish. You should know that by now.

User avatar
supervitor
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1892
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby supervitor » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:57 am

Poodle wrote:
supervitor wrote:
Gord wrote:I'm not against free speech (well, I am, actually, but that's not the point!), I'm against posting in the wrong place. You don't go to a maths forum and post about English literature; you don't go to a Russian history website and post about recipes for apple dumplings; you don't go to a skeptic website and post what the hell particular is posting. It's out of place. Do it in the right place.


Sure, why should this forum be about different views, right? Why in the world would the "skeptics" go about their business differently than the other religions? We need to enforce our point of view in our church and that's it!!!


Damn - I thanked instead of quoting!

Never mind. Supervitor, whatever gave you the idea that this place is about different views? Not that I'm surprised, given your predilection for espousing anything with the word 'minority' in it. There's no evidence in this thread. It's all opinion. Different views have sod all to do with the price of fish. You should know that by now.


The Website itself. How it carries itself. That's how it striked me. It still does. No matter how many "old members" are against freedom of speech and all the nasty efforts they try to impose their "speech here should be restricted", the fact that:
- they are basically powerless
- they are still around to express their view
are two big clues of that.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:58 am

Poodle wrote: Damn - I thanked instead of quoting!
You're not the only one. I kicked myself every time I thanked Zeuzzz and then had to go un-thank him.

User avatar
supervitor
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1892
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby supervitor » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:00 am

Austin Harper wrote:I often see people complain about a violation of the right to free speech when websites delete their abusive comments. The right to free speech as described in the first amendment only applies to censure by the United States government of United States citizens. No private organization (eg The Skeptics Society) is under any obligation to let idiots say whatever they want via their services. I don't think particular will be banned since she's not being abusive to any forum members but that doesn't mean she has any right to post BS.

There's a couple of strawmans over there..

No private organization (eg The Skeptics Society) is under any obligation to let idiots say whatever they want via their services

And yet, they still let them..

User avatar
supervitor
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1892
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby supervitor » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:01 am

Poodle wrote: Damn - I thanked instead of quoting!

You're welcome either way ;), you know that..

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8008
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Poodle » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:15 am

supervitor wrote:The Website itself. How it carries itself. That's how it striked me. It still does. No matter how many "old members" are against freedom of speech and all the nasty efforts they try to impose their "speech here should be restricted", the fact that:
- they are basically powerless
- they are still around to express their view
are two big clues of that.


It's a hard life. Here you are in a forum entitled 'The Skeptics Society" (we won't get into discussing the uses of apostrophae) and you're shouting for free speech. It's a bit like joining a communist forum and then espousing the freedom of the individual. Pointless. Of course, herein lies free speech. Don't expect it to go unchallenged, though. I seem to have said it countless times tonight already - it's about evidence rather than opinion. I know your opinions, supervitor - you've shouted them loud and clear for some time now. Like my opinions, yours mean nothing. This thread, though, really is based upon a personal opinion - no evidence in any shape or form has been forthcoming. My own political views and, dare I say it, YOUR political views, have no currency here.

It's that simple.

User avatar
supervitor
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1892
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby supervitor » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:22 am

Poodle wrote:
supervitor wrote:The Website itself. How it carries itself. That's how it striked me. It still does. No matter how many "old members" are against freedom of speech and all the nasty efforts they try to impose their "speech here should be restricted", the fact that:
- they are basically powerless
- they are still around to express their view
are two big clues of that.


It's a hard life. Here you are in a forum entitled 'The Skeptics Society" (we won't get into discussing the uses of apostrophae) and you're shouting for free speech. It's a bit like joining a communist forum and then espousing the freedom of the individual. Pointless. Of course, herein lies free speech. Don't expect it to go unchallenged, though. I seem to have said it countless times tonight already - it's about evidence rather than opinion. I know your opinions, supervitor - you've shouted them loud and clear for some time now. Like my opinions, yours mean nothing. This thread, though, really is based upon a personal opinion - no evidence in any shape or form has been forthcoming. My own political views and, dare I say it, YOUR political views, have no currency here.

It's that simple.

You seem to be going on an on beside the point here, Poodle. You asked me whatever gave me the idea this forum is about different views. I gave you my reply, point by point. You offered no reply to that.

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:41 am

.....

I believe in you.

I believe that you are the community able to fight for the truth against the power of common media fortified by the state police.

Please, keep in mind that next generations will know the truth and they could judge your activities in this important case.

so you joined October 22 , 2015 ?
welcome to my nightmare
this is where dreams are crushed :burn:
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8008
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Poodle » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:53 am

supervitor wrote:
Poodle wrote:
supervitor wrote:The Website itself. How it carries itself. That's how it striked me. It still does. No matter how many "old members" are against freedom of speech and all the nasty efforts they try to impose their "speech here should be restricted", the fact that:
- they are basically powerless
- they are still around to express their view
are two big clues of that.


It's a hard life. Here you are in a forum entitled 'The Skeptics Society" (we won't get into discussing the uses of apostrophae) and you're shouting for free speech. It's a bit like joining a communist forum and then espousing the freedom of the individual. Pointless. Of course, herein lies free speech. Don't expect it to go unchallenged, though. I seem to have said it countless times tonight already - it's about evidence rather than opinion. I know your opinions, supervitor - you've shouted them loud and clear for some time now. Like my opinions, yours mean nothing. This thread, though, really is based upon a personal opinion - no evidence in any shape or form has been forthcoming. My own political views and, dare I say it, YOUR political views, have no currency here.

It's that simple.

You seem to be going on an on beside the point here, Poodle. You asked me whatever gave me the idea this forum is about different views. I gave you my reply, point by point. You offered no reply to that.


Nah - in your dreams, supervitor. I replied to your last post of any substance, and you've offered nothing since. I think you are labouring under the misapprehension that this place is a sort of free-for-all where nodding donkeys congratulate one another on politically correct points. I hate to repeat myself, but evidence - you know? It's sort of important here.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8008
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Poodle » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:56 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:.....

I believe in you.

I believe that you are the community able to fight for the truth against the power of common media fortified by the state police.

Please, keep in mind that next generations will know the truth and they could judge your activities in this important case.

so you joined October 22 , 2015 ?
welcome to my nightmare
this is where dreams are crushed :burn:


Actually, pias, this is the place where you're treated as just another human being. Welcome to the world, and I hope you hang around.

User avatar
supervitor
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1892
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby supervitor » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:09 am

Poodle wrote:
supervitor wrote:
Poodle wrote:
supervitor wrote:The Website itself. How it carries itself. That's how it striked me. It still does. No matter how many "old members" are against freedom of speech and all the nasty efforts they try to impose their "speech here should be restricted", the fact that:
- they are basically powerless
- they are still around to express their view
are two big clues of that.


It's a hard life. Here you are in a forum entitled 'The Skeptics Society" (we won't get into discussing the uses of apostrophae) and you're shouting for free speech. It's a bit like joining a communist forum and then espousing the freedom of the individual. Pointless. Of course, herein lies free speech. Don't expect it to go unchallenged, though. I seem to have said it countless times tonight already - it's about evidence rather than opinion. I know your opinions, supervitor - you've shouted them loud and clear for some time now. Like my opinions, yours mean nothing. This thread, though, really is based upon a personal opinion - no evidence in any shape or form has been forthcoming. My own political views and, dare I say it, YOUR political views, have no currency here.

It's that simple.

You seem to be going on an on beside the point here, Poodle. You asked me whatever gave me the idea this forum is about different views. I gave you my reply, point by point. You offered no reply to that.


Nah - in your dreams, supervitor. I replied to your last post of any substance, and you've offered nothing since. I think you are labouring under the misapprehension that this place is a sort of free-for-all where nodding donkeys congratulate one another on politically correct points. I hate to repeat myself, but evidence - you know? It's sort of important here.

Nope, not in my dreams. In the forum record:

This is what you asked:
Poodle's question wrote:Supervitor, whatever gave you the idea that this place is about different views?


This is my answer:
my answer to Poodle's question wrote:The Website itself. How it carries itself. That's how it striked me. It still does. No matter how many "old members" are against freedom of speech and all the nasty efforts they try to impose their "speech here should be restricted", the fact that:
- they are basically powerless
- they are still around to express their view
are two big clues of that.


Then you move off point, you're warned about what you did, and now you're just returning to pretending I didn't answer you, by saying that "I'm labouring under a misapprehension": nonsense, I've explained (pretty well, quoted on this post) my apprehension, justifyed it. Please address my points on that, sir.

About the importance of evidence, that's a strawman, I didn't argue against that and I don't.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8008
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Poodle » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:29 am

Behave, supervitor. You expressed a couple of opinions. That's precisely the point I'm making, and that is your misapprehension. According to you, members here are "basically powerless". Well, how do I address that? They either are or they are not. Neither you nor I can establish veracity in that case. Unanswerable point, then. Let's move on to "they are still around to express their view". I have not the faintest idea what point you think you may be making here. I think nor do you. Whichever - there's actually no point to be addressed. What you're attempting to do is spurious. You have made no points whilst accusing me of making no point. We could, I suppose, agree on a draw - but how would Hawaaian mountain dwellers regard that?

If you have something to say - which I honestly feel you do - then say it in a straightforward manner, understandable by everyone here (a place you choose to be). Stop being so prickly - it does no good at all. Argue your case NOT in emotive terms but in evidential reality. Soon, you will be an old mate, a "wanna be with" kind of person. I feel in my water that this is where you really would like to be, and I'm sure that Matthew would agree. Go for it.

User avatar
supervitor
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1892
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby supervitor » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:48 am

Poodle wrote:Behave, supervitor. You expressed a couple of opinions. That's precisely the point I'm making, and that is your misapprehension. According to you, members here are "basically powerless". Well, how do I address that? They either are or they are not. Neither you nor I can establish veracity in that case. Unanswerable point, then.

No, Poodle, you're missing the context. The context was "we have members here who are against freedom of speech and they don't have power to restrict other people views" (in response as to why I view this place as a place where people can express their views freely). So, there's no doubts here, it's a fact: they are indeed powerless. You just can't answer because you know it's true.

Let's move on to "they are still around to express their view". I have not the faintest idea what point you think you may be making here. I think nor do you. Whichever - there's actually no point to be addressed. What you're attempting to do is spurious. You have made no points whilst accusing me of making no point. We could, I suppose, agree on a draw - but how would Hawaaian mountain dwellers regard that?

I'll explain further, since you seem to be having difficulties with the context: the fact that some "old members" are still around spewing their anti-french-revolution values speaks for this place's values reggarding freedom of speech (the context); they are allowed to express their views, even if it is against other people being able to express themselves.

If you have something to say - which I honestly feel you do - then say it in a straightforward manner, understandable by everyone here (a place you choose to be). Stop being so prickly - it does no good at all. Argue your case NOT in emotive terms but in evidential reality. Soon, you will be an old mate, a "wanna be with" kind of person. I feel in my water that this is where you really would like to be, and I'm sure that Matthew would agree. Go for it.

I think my previous posts had been evident, but I don't mind trying to clarify this, word by word (read above), for your benefit, Poodle.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8008
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Poodle » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:17 am

Methinks you are missing the point about free speech. Like - you're really allowed to express your views. Is that free speech or not? It's not me - it's you who are missing the point. Here we go ... "some "old members" are still around spewing their anti-french-revolution values speaks for this place's values reggarding freedom of speech (the context); they are allowed to express their views, even if it is against other people being able to express themselves." So how would you like it? Shall we cull "old members'" views in favour of your own? I think not, whether I agree or not with what they say. Yes, I'm allowed to express my views - and so are you. And you do. And all you get here is, at most, arguments on detail and intent. You know - complete freedom of speech. I suspect that you haven't the faintest idea what that concept might mean, or at least that it's relatively new to you.

You are rarely 'evident' in your statements. Most of the time, I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about, but I can tell you're angry. You can tell us about your anger if it would help you feel better.

User avatar
supervitor
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1892
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby supervitor » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:44 am

Poodle wrote:Methinks you are missing the point about free speech. Like - you're really allowed to express your views. Is that free speech or not? It's not me - it's you who are missing the point.

Hehehe, how can I miss my own point? It's my point! I was the one who made it!
Here we go ... "some "old members" are still around spewing their anti-french-revolution values speaks for this place's values reggarding freedom of speech (the context); they are allowed to express their views, even if it is against other people being able to express themselves."

Exactly, that was my point.
So how would you like it? Shall we cull "old members'" views in favour of your own?

Nope.. that's not what I said, I think you should go back to page 7 and read again how this started: one member posted "Go away" towards another member and I posted "Don't Go away", that's me, standing up for @particular's right of not being bullied out of the forum on the account of his views, that's what this is about.
I think not, whether I agree or not with what they say. Yes, I'm allowed to express my views - and so are you. And you do. And all you get here is, at most, arguments on detail and intent. You know - complete freedom of speech. I suspect that you haven't the faintest idea what that concept might mean, or at least that it's relatively new to you.

suspicions, suspicions..
You are rarely 'evident' in your statements. Most of the time, I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about, but I can tell you're angry. You can tell us about your anger if it would help you feel better.

Well, I try to be. But let me say this, no matter how evident my posts are, they do require being read. What I suggest is that you go back and tell me how my posts are not about what I said they were

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28972
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Gord » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:53 am

Poodle wrote:I wasn't arguing with you, Gord. I've been struggling too with the reason behind the OP.

You're not the one I was responding to. Supervitor brought up the whack-a-doodle about free speech.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28972
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Gord » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:55 am

supervitor wrote:That's how it striked me.

struck
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

particular
Poster
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby particular » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:24 pm

@all honest readers:

Enjoy the "manual" style posts above :wink:

Notice that the false flag Paris January 2015 attack was a cruel terror action
much worse than real Paris November 2015 terror attack.

Moreover, all murderers of the January attack are still alive
&
not being hunted by police they can prepare next murders.

Please, check the photos of murderers of January attack at Paris2015.pdf (link below).

Moreover, check the movie of murderers of January attack broadcasted live by a French online TV.

Once again, be careful because the murderers of January attack could live just in the street you live.

Maybe they speak fluent English & know how to strike (struck, struck / striken) without warning :wink:


@particular
.
NEW:

A collection of proofs that Paris January 2015 attack was a false flag operation

http://paris2015.okis.ru

You will find: Paris2015.pdf - the main text, Protests.pdf - posters for protest actions
You can: apply for References.zip link, try various contact methods, ...

Emergency secured encrypted chat contact: unseen.is user paris2015investigation
.

particular
Poster
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby particular » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Gord wrote:...


@Gord: Please, remove the French flag avatar as soon as possible.

@particular is angry seeing the French flag in dirty (bloody) hands.

@particular
.
NEW:

A collection of proofs that Paris January 2015 attack was a false flag operation

http://paris2015.okis.ru

You will find: Paris2015.pdf - the main text, Protests.pdf - posters for protest actions
You can: apply for References.zip link, try various contact methods, ...

Emergency secured encrypted chat contact: unseen.is user paris2015investigation
.

User avatar
Austin Harper
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4806
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk
Location: Detroit
Contact:

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Austin Harper » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:12 pm

Gord can use whatever avatar he wants. If it angers you to see the French flag then that's your problem. You've already been invited to leave.

PS, the @ symbol doesn't do whatever you think it does here.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8008
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Poodle » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:37 pm

particular wrote:
Gord wrote:...


@Gord: Please, remove the French flag avatar as soon as possible.

@particular is angry seeing the French flag in dirty (bloody) hands.

@particular
.



I suspect a lot of people with all the right in the world to use the Flag of France as a symbol (i.e. the French) would object strongly to your attempted monopolisation, particular. I KNOW a lot of French people would be totally ashamed to be associated with your particular brand of paranoia. I give you Wembley stadium, last night. The French people there were pretty happy at the treatment their flag received.

@poodle is angry seeing idiots attempting to ambush what the French people have heartily agreed to.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28972
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Gord » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:27 am

particular wrote:
Gord wrote:...

@Gord: Please, remove the French flag avatar as soon as possible.

No.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4697
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Tom Palven » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:38 am

Here are some inconvenient truths for the war machine complex that is trying to whip up mass hysteria:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/11/...-intervention/

Not that it matters. Common sense based on historical facts never prevails.

The warrior propaganda scare tactics always work, and military spending always increases.
Voltairian individualist on the lunatic fringe of the radical center.

particular
Poster
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby particular » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:35 pm

Explanation for honest readers:

(1)
Not knowing that Paris January 2015 attack was a false flag operation
French society could observe:
Some Islam guys murdered in Charlie Hebdo office in Paris without a reason;
consequently French air forces attacked in Syria as a revenge;
consequently some Islam performed Paris November 2015 attack as a revenge;
...

(2)
Not knowing that Paris January 2015 attack was a false flag operation
Islam society could observe:
French air forces attacked in Syria without a reason;
consequently some Islam guys performed Paris November 2015 attack as a revenge;
...

(3)
The (1) and (2) described above is usual for false flag operations (or divide & conquer style of a battle).
There was a little but real possibility to uncover the false flag Paris January 2015 attack in time;
consequently the French could say: Sorry, we will stop the air attack in Syria
and consequently no Paris November 2015 attack could happen.

(4)
The help of skepticforum community could be crucial.
Some skepticforum member could verify Paris2015.pdf and share it to some media house
to stop the revenge-revenge war.
Instead, skepticforum members posed important questions:

Is @particular evil, crank, idiot, ... ?

Is @particular not native English, not native French?

Is @particular a Russian spy?

Is @particular the author of Paris2015.pdf?

Was Paris2015.pdf translated (and from which language)?

Where is the original file?

Could be better read the evidence or not to read evidence?

Why one should check evidence?

What difference could bring a family member being murdered?

Was it sent to ICC?

Why some French could read skepticforum pages?

...

Sorry if some important question is missing in the above summary here :wink:



Nevertheless, @particular's point of view is this:
If one could help to eliminate Paris November 2015 attack
and did only a brute force attack against @particular here at skepticforum,
that one has dirty (or bloody) hands.


In the forthcoming war the false flag operation which opened the war is not important.


@all:

The real murderers from Charlie Hebdo office are still among us.

Have a nice day.


@particular
.
NEW:

A collection of proofs that Paris January 2015 attack was a false flag operation

http://paris2015.okis.ru

You will find: Paris2015.pdf - the main text, Protests.pdf - posters for protest actions
You can: apply for References.zip link, try various contact methods, ...

Emergency secured encrypted chat contact: unseen.is user paris2015investigation
.

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4952
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Monster » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:51 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:so you joined October 22 , 2015 ?
welcome to my nightmare
this is where dreams are crushed :burn:

You know, dude, people have tried reasoning with you. Many times. You aren't interested in improving your life.

And if you're so miserable on this website, why do you keep returning here?
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:30 pm

just want to simplify this topic for myself . is he (topic creator) saying the French police / government did not fight fair ?
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:45 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:just want to simplify this topic for myself . is he (topic creator) saying the French police / government did not fight fair ?


No. The person who started this thread is a loner with a severe mental disorder, who has gathered together a series of photos and then let the voices in their head tell them what happened. She then wrote this down and called it "a report". This person has then come to our English language science forum and demanded we contact French police to tell French police they are corrupt, using her insane report. The first page of this document says it is aimed at extra terrestrials and includes a disclaimer that nothing in the report is true.

You know how you suffer mental illness, but rather than get it fixed by a doctor and get better, you keep keeping posting unrelated comments on all threads about how sick you are? Well....She's like you. She will never get better.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8008
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Poodle » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:15 am

Yeah, OK, Matt - but the OP was full of pretty colours that caught my eye. Surely that must mean something? I mean - anyone who goes to so much trouble to make me think "Hey - looka that!!" can't be all bad. Can they? Hey - I'm a colour kind of guy. If there's colours it has to be Detroit, right?

(For those of a simplistic nature - not that I'm making any comment on your mental abilities, you understand - this has been a broadcast by ... No! Wait! That's not true either. The Postillion has been struck by lightning! Which bastard did that?).

Bastards!

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9691
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:37 am

"...........♫.........SAY====ev .. ray.. body....♫"

Its my conditioned response to skip over any analysis that starts with: "Prepare for unbelievable things." ///// Have I missed anything?

those of you that have followed this:

is there anything "believable" making the time spent reading the impossible things worthwhile? .... you know.... time management and brain cells wise?

After a lifetime of drinking beer, I find bad ideas to be more injurious than a six pack, and less enjoyable too.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4060
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby gorgeous » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:25 am

same girl..again and again and again....https://youtu.be/9orqTV7BbsM
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26100
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:43 am

gorgeous wrote:same girl..again and again and again...
Commentator from Gorgeous's video : "I give 10 to 1 odds she is a Greenberg Family daughter."

This is a standard deception by Gorgeous to trick people on the internet. The woman in the first video was identified as Jennifer Greenberg, at Sandy Hook. David Icke gets his troop of brainless idiots, like Gorgeous, to find people who look like Jennifer Greenberg in every video and then claim it is her and post videos on other forums. In reality Jennifer Greenberg is still in Sandy Hook.

It is actually Gorgeous who is posting the false flags on behalf of David Icke, so he can sell more books.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9691
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:58 am

All women look the same to me....even when I know they aren't. Only ones I can tell apart are my sisters.

Ha, ha.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4060
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby gorgeous » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:28 pm

why is the same girl^^ at 4 different attack events???
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

particular
Poster
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby particular » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:47 pm

Until now no proof mentioned in Paris2015.pdf (link below in paris2015.okis.ru) was disproved.

Great :wink:

BTW, one could suppose that real skeptics will examine any case checking
all proofs without emotions, just cool verifying of facts.
Exactly this way would Extra Terrestrial entities operate.


@particular
.
NEW:

A collection of proofs that Paris January 2015 attack was a false flag operation

http://paris2015.okis.ru

You will find: Paris2015.pdf - the main text, Protests.pdf - posters for protest actions
You can: apply for References.zip link, try various contact methods, ...

Emergency secured encrypted chat contact: unseen.is user paris2015investigation
.

User avatar
supervitor
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1892
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby supervitor » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:00 pm

Just copy/paste the "proofs" on Paris2015.pdf and get on with it, @particular, for those of us who don't want to be bothered to click on your link..

I must admit, 8 pages of teasing with "proofs" and not actually showing them is working in slightly elevating my level of interest in what is written on the now famous Paris2015.pdf..


Return to “Conspiracies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest