Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
particular
Poster

Re: Paris 2015 attack = False Flag Operation!!! Proofs.

Postby particular » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:27 am

supervitor wrote:conduct a murder investigation through a forum thread

maybe the only and the last chance

supervitor wrote:...it seems odd to conduct a murder investigation through a forum thread. How does one do that?

not easy, check Paris2015.pdf

supervitor wrote:How does one follow "support the murderers" from "spoiling this investigation"?

stealing time and energy from real investigators
visitors of this thread will observe that the thread solves off topic questions dealing manual, trolls, @particular, mental exercises, ...

supervitor wrote:Are the "investigator paid trolls" going to be dangerous to me?

they are hunting for me (at least), if you join the investigation, they will hunt for you (keep in mind that not only French secret services could be involved)

Matthew Ellard wrote:Did you think there were French policemen posting here?

I hope that they will join the forum.
Or at least some French inhabitants.
Keep in mint that in France is a new Patriot act law.
Some web pages are prohibited/disabled.
I hope that skepticforum is still allowed.

Matthew Ellard wrote:Why is your webpage hosted in Russia and not France?

paris2015.twomini.com version was destroyed together with the account,
after that event the paris2015.okis.ru was created and survived ...

Matthew Ellard wrote:Secondly, why haven't you contacted other French authorities and told them? Why foreigners? Don't you trust French people?

I have contacted French authorities. No reply.
They are maybe involved in the crime (read Paris2015.pdf).
I trust French people. They are under Patriot act - even talking about Paris false flag attack is a crime there.
I keep in mind a great French investigator Helric Fredou which was murdered (?) investigating this crime (read Paris2015.pdf).

Matthew Ellard wrote:What does she think we are even going to do here? Write letters to François Hollande?

Good idea. Include your own president as well.
Read Protests.pdf available at paris2015.okis.ru with ideas and posters.
Participate, please.

@particular
NEW:

A collection of proofs that Paris January 2015 attack was a false flag operation

http://paris2015.okis.ru

You will find: Paris2015.pdf - the main text, Protests.pdf - posters for protest actions
You can: apply for References.zip link, try various contact methods, ...

Emergency secured encrypted chat contact: unseen.is user paris2015investigation

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:12 pm

I can only recommend for @particular hearing a continuous loop of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO7cD6qmydo

Nothing more I can do.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:12 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Did you think there were French policemen posting here?
particular wrote:I hope that they will join the forum. Or at least some French inhabitants.
Why would French policemen join an American, English language science forum? They would simply join the French Skeptic forum

Association Française pour l’Information Scientifique (AFIS)
http://www.pseudo-sciences.org/

Matthew Ellard wrote:Secondly, why haven't you contacted other French authorities and told them? Why foreigners? Don't you trust French people?
particular wrote:I have contacted French authorities. No reply.
Well then make an application to French court to force an acknowledgement.

particular wrote:I trust French people. They are under Patriot act
You are not French at all are you? You are American Yes? That's why you don't spell your forum name "particulier"? :D

particular
Poster

Postby particular » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:50 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Why would French policemen join an American, English language science forum? They would simply join the French Skeptic forum

French inhabitants participated in American, English language forum, before they were silenced & the forum hacked.
Due to French version of Patriot law it is not easy to open such a question in France.
Many forum sites were shut down or disabled in France.

Matthew Ellard wrote:French Skeptic forum Association Française pour l’Information Scientifique (AFIS)

Is it a forum?

Correction: One Paris police department confirmed the mail reception.

Matthew Ellard wrote:Well then make an application to French court to force an acknowledgement.

Good idea. I have already contacted International Criminal Court.

Summary:

The terror crime in Paris and "Je sius Charlie" movement created a worldwide item.
There are evidences that it was a False flag operation.
The murderers (see Paris2015.pdf) could be from any country (some private security company).

@particular
NEW:

A collection of proofs that Paris January 2015 attack was a false flag operation

You will find: Paris2015.pdf - the main text, Protests.pdf - posters for protest actions

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Yeah, people usually ignore cranks.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:59 pm

Gord wrote:I never thought particular was French. I had the impression of Eastern Europe/Western Asia somewhere.
I'm glad you said that, because I have been thinking this for a while. Everything about this "presentation" just feels wonky.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:11 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:Why would French policemen join an American, English language science forum? They would simply join the French Skeptic forum
particular wrote:French inhabitants participated in American, English language forum, before they were silenced & the forum hacked.
There has never been a French policeman posting on this forum and this forum has never been hacked. Why are you posting messages to French policemen, on a English language science forum? :D

particular wrote:Good idea. I have already contacted International Criminal Court.
They won't respond. Applications to the ICC can only be made by member states, not individuals. They do not do any investigations themselves, only prosecute.

What is your personal nationality and first language at home?

Are you an author of this document and do you have any copyright ownership in this document?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:16 pm

particular wrote: they are hunting for me (at least), if you join the investigation, they will hunt for you (keep in mind that not only French secret services could be involved)

There are five French "Secret Services". Which exact French service is hunting you down?

Do you have any outstanding warrants in your own name?

particular
Poster

Postby particular » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:22 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:They won't respond. Applications to the ICC can only be made by member states, not individuals. They do not do any investigations themselves, only prosecute.

Not true, check the Rome Statute, article 15.

In the spoiler is the text of the application sent to ICC.
Confirmed by ICC on Sep 21, 2015 as reference OTP-CR-330/15.

Spoiler:
Mrs. Fatou Bensouda, ICC Prosecutor
Mr. James Kirkpatrick Stewart, ICC Deputy Prosecutor Elect
Mr. Michel De Smedt, The Head of Investigations
Mr. Phakiso Mochochoko, Head of the Jurisdiction, Complementarity and Cooperation Division
Mr. Fabricio Guariglia, Director of the Prosecutions Division

…………………………………………………………………………………………

To Whom It May Concern:

Please, read the following text carefully.

You will find important information explaining that that there was a state organized terror crime performed in January 2015 in Paris resulting in many murders.

…..

(A) Attack case

Moreover, you will find that murders as crimes against humanity within the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court (“the Court”) pursuant to article 7(1)(a) of the Rome Statute (“the Statute”) were committed during January 2015 Paris attack on the Charlie Hebdo Office (“the Attack”), and in the aftermath of, in France (“the State”).

Moreover, you will find that the Attack was performed as a False flag operation claiming that Al-Qaeda performed the Attack, consequently one could conclude that making improper use of flag as a war crime within the jurisdiction of Court pursuant to articles 8(2)(b)(vii) of the Statue, was committed during the Attack.

Moreover, you will find that the Attack including all next by the Attack initiated actions (e.g. murders in the print factory, murders in the HyperCacher shop, the death of Helric Fredou, 54 anti-Muslim incidents in Paris in the week after the Attack including 21 reports of shootings and grenade throwing at mosques and other Islamic centers and 33 cases of threats and insults reported by Wikipedia, 14-15 February 2015 a series of shootings in Denmark, 3 May 2015 an attack in Texas (USA), unrest in Niger resulting in 10 deaths, …) was of a systematic and widespread nature; and that during the Attack, on the 7th January 2015, during, and in the aftermath of, the murders of many civilians were committed.

Moreover, noticing that the Attack resulted in various next attacks in several states worldwide, it would be difficult to distinguish which attack was a part of the prepared plan.

Considering that there are reasonable grounds to believe that there was a State prepared plan for the Attack and that the State police supported this plan, the investigation should be performed, independently of the State police, by ICC itself or by some international institution like Europol or Interpol.

Noticing, that the whole plan is not known, the Court must act promptly to prevent any further parts of the plan to be performed.

Moreover, keep in mind that the official untruth version of the Attack is just now supported by all media houses all over the world. Moreover, many presidents (France, USA, …) supported the untruth version. Millions of people joined the movement “Je suis Charlie”.

…..

(B) Evidences

The evidences and other information are in the included text Paris2015.pdf. All media and references used in the main text Paris2015.pdf are in the file References.zip which can be just now downloaded at

https://... - FULL LINK HIDDEN HERE

Anytime in the future, actual version of Paris2015.pdf can be downloaded using the address

paris2015.twomini.com - DESTROYED BY EVIL FORCES AFTER SUBMISSION !!!
paris2015.okis.ru - ACTUAL VERSION !!!

Anytime in the future, actual versions of Paris2015.pdf and References.zip are available under Fair Use after sending a demand mail to
paris2015investigation@yandex.ru

…..

(C) False flag team

For the foregoing reasons, there are reasonable grounds to believe that some members of a State based False Flag Team (“FFT”), some members of the State police and some members of media houses worldwide are criminally responsible under article 25(3)(a)-(f), (i.e. in short: commit, order, assist, contribute, attempt) for:

i) murder as a crime against humanity, punishable under article 7(1)(a) of the Statute;

ii) making improper use of flag as a war crime, punishable under article 8(2)(b)(vii) of the Statute.

Noticing also article 27 of the Statute, the case could include any person without any distinction on official capacity in the State, including the President of the State. Moreover, all commanders and other superiors are criminally responsible due to article 28 of the Statute. Moreover, recalling that orders to commit a crime against humanity are manifestly unlawful according article 33(2) of the Statute, persons pursuant to an order are criminally responsible due to article 33(1)(c) of the Statute.

Noticing article 70 of the Statute, we recall that many false testimonies and evidences were presented by the State police and media houses. These testimonies and evidences would be punishable under article 70 of the Statute if being repeated during the Court administration of justice.

Summary:

For the foregoing reasons, ICC Prosecutor should apply article 15 of the Statute to initiate investigations proprio motu and submit to the Pre-Trial Chamber a request for authorization of an investigation of the Attack.

Keeping in mind that the Attack is a ‘history forming’ event, it is a moral duty of the Court to bring justice to the case. Keeping in mind all dead or wounded, past or future victims, the Court should send the real criminals (even if some president could be included) to jail.

Thank you in advance.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Please, confirm the receipt of this mail by sending a personal reply from your own mail address.

Thank you again.

F. Helric (pseudonym)
paris2015investigation@yandex.ru

@particular
NEW:

Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Postby Austin Harper » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:22 pm

particular wrote:I trust French people. They are under Patriot act - even talking about Paris false flag attack is a crime there.

The Patriot Act is an American law (the acronym USA PATRIOT stands for Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism). It is United States Public Law 107-56. How does it affect French citizens? If you mean that they are under a law similar to the USA PATRIOT Act, then which law are you referring to? Can you please provide a citation to the portion of the law stating that "talking about Paris false flag attack is a crime" in France?
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

particular
Poster

Postby particular » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:00 pm

Austin Harper wrote:If you mean that they are under a law similar to the USA PATRIOT Act, then which law are you referring to? Can you please provide a citation to the portion of the law stating that "talking about Paris false flag attack is a crime" in France?

AFAIK:

France has its own version of such a law (police can check communication without reasons,...).

Investigator Helric Fredou was murdered (?) while reporting this false flag terror attack.

Talking about Paris false flag attack could be dangerous,
because saying "Je suis Cherif Kouachi" could be interpreted as agreeing with a terror crime.

I will not spend time searching evidences about this.

You can.

BTW, check your post wrt the "manual", I did.

@particular
NEW:

particular
Poster

Postby particular » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:02 pm

... duplicate post ...

@particular
NEW:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Fabricated report "wooist"

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:11 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:They won't respond. Applications to the ICC can only be made by member states, not individuals. They do not do any investigations themselves, only prosecute.

particular wrote:Not true, check the Rome Statute, article 15.
It directly say only member states and not individuals.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

False "Woo" document / No history or owner.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:15 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: What is your personal nationality and first language at home?

You keep avoiding this question. Are you an American? (You are reading and linking English webpages and not French webpages)

Do you own any copyright of your report? Do you have the owner's permission to reproduce it?

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Re: Fabricated report "wooist"

Postby supervitor » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:33 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:

Apologies for the interruption, just to make corrections on Ellards introduced by Ellard:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internati ... inal_Court

The Office of the Prosecutor is responsible for conducting investigations and prosecutions.[37] It is headed by the Chief Prosecutor, who is assisted by one or more Deputy Prosecutors.[17] The Rome Statute provides that the Office of the Prosecutor shall act independently;[38] as such, no member of the Office may seek or act on instructions from any external source, such as states, international organisations, non-governmental organisations or individuals.[37]
The Prosecutor may open an investigation under three circumstances:[37]
. when a situation is referred to him or her by a state party;
- when a situation is referred to him or her by the United Nations Security Council, acting to address a threat to international peace and security; or
. when the Pre-Trial Chamber authorises him or her to open an investigation on the basis of information received from other sources, such as individuals or non-governmental organisations.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:45 am

supervitor wrote:
. when the Pre-Trial Chamber authorises him or her to open an investigation on the basis of information received from other sources, such as individuals or non-governmental organisations.

Norma. Would you like to detail the constitution of Pre trial chamber for all of us?

Pre-Trial Division / ICC
"In case the Prosecutor intends to initiate an investigation on his or her own motion (proprio motu), he or she must first submit to the Pre-Trial Chamber a request for authorization of an investigation, together with any supporting material collected. The Pre-Trial Chamber shall authorize the commencement of the investigation if it considers that there is a reasonable basis to proceed with the investigation and that the case appears to fall within the jurisdiction of the Court, without prejudice to subsequent determinations by the Court with regard to the jurisdiction and admissibility of a case."
https://www.icc-cpi.int/en_menus/icc/st ... ision.aspx

Individuals cannot apply to the Prosecutor. You have confused "information gathered from individuals" with applications from individuals to the Prosecutor to act.

Try harder next time. This is really basic stuff and you are very confused.
:D

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:07 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
supervitor wrote:

Norma. Would you like to detail the constitution of Pre trial chamber for all of us?

Pre-Trial Division / ICC
"In case the Prosecutor intends to initiate an investigation on his or her own motion (proprio motu), he or she must first submit to the Pre-Trial Chamber a request for authorization of an investigation, together with any supporting material collected. The Pre-Trial Chamber shall authorize the commencement of the investigation if it considers that there is a reasonable basis to proceed with the investigation and that the case appears to fall within the jurisdiction of the Court, without prejudice to subsequent determinations by the Court with regard to the jurisdiction and admissibility of a case."
https://www.icc-cpi.int/en_menus/icc/st ... ision.aspx

Individuals cannot apply to the Prosecutor. You have confused "information gathered from individuals" with applications from individuals to the Prosecutor to act.

Wrong, pretty boy.
First, you said they didn't do investigations. According to the Rome Statute and the Wikipedia page on the ICC, they actually do, it's one of the things the Office of the Prosecutor does. 1 Ellard.

Second, you said that it (the Rome Statute) directly ( :lol: that's a great Ellard) said only States can make applications. It doesn't say that, not directly and not indirectly. In fact, according to the same source there's 3 ways the prosecutor can open investigations: the last one says it can indeed be sourced on individuals.

when the Pre-Trial Chamber authorises him or her to open an investigation on the basis of information received from other sources, such as individuals or non-governmental organisations.

it seems pretty clear to me.
None of what you quoted is related to the corrections. 2 Ellards.

Just admit you inserted Ellards and were caught, Ellard. Come on, there's nothing outrageously wrong with that. I mean, you are the Ellard. It is what you do, right?

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:11 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:They do not do any investigations themselves, only prosecute[/color].

ICC wrote:The Office of the Prosecutor is responsible for conducting investigations and prosecutions.

:lol:

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:14 am

More, on the investigations done by the ICC to the date (that Ellard thinks the ICC doesn't do) and the ways they were opened (that Ellard thinks it can only be made through a referal from a State):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internati ... _is_opened

Of the nine situations the Prosecutor has investigated to date, five were referred by states parties, two were referred by the Security Council, and in two the Pre-Trial Chamber authorised him/her to open an investigation based on information received from other sources.

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:22 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:They do not do any investigations themselves, only prosecute[/color].

http://www.preventgenocide.org/law/icc/ ... part-a.htm (thanks to @particular for the source):

Rome Statute Article 15 wrote:1. The Prosecutor may initiate investigations proprio motu on the basis of information on crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:27 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: Individuals cannot apply to the Prosecutor. You have confused "information gathered from individuals" with applications from individuals to the Prosecutor to act.

supervitor wrote:Wrong, pretty boy. First, you said they didn't do investigations.
They don't. There is no ICC detective team. The chief of investigations is just that, a co-ordinator. Next you will be telling me Interpol has detectives working on cases. The chief of investigations commissions another body to do the investigations on a case by case basis, for example the ICTY for Yugoslavia, made up of external professional investigators. :D

supervitor wrote:Second, you said that it (the Rome Statute) directly ( :lol: that's a great Ellard) said only States can make applications. It doesn't say that, not directly and not indirectly. In fact, according to the same source there's 3 ways the prosecutor can open investigations: the last one says it can indeed be sourced on individuals.
The information from individuals can be used by the prosecutor, in forming his own decision to initiate a case. An individual may not apply to the ICC with a case for prosecution on their own as their is no administration appeals tribunal for the ICC. This is basic international law. :D

The actual legislation.
"In case the Prosecutor intends to initiate an investigation on his or her own motion (proprio motu), he or she must first submit to the Pre-Trial Chamber a request for authorization of an investigation, together with any supporting material collected".

supervitor wrote:it seems pretty clear to me.
That's because you are an idiot. :D

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:44 am

This is what you wrote, Ellard:

Matthew Ellard wrote:

Obviously they won't respond, but only because @particular's case is nonsense. Not like you said, because "only states can make applications to the ICC, not individuals". And that "they do not do any investigations themselves". Even after @particular warned you about it and gave you the source, you said:

"It directly say only member states and not individuals."

Ellard being Ellard, nothing new.

What you bring now is just your lousy attempt of weaseling out of your nonsense after being caught with your pants down. And personal attacks, like you always do.

Sorry for doing this to you once again, it's nothing personal, I just like to correct people, it's what I do ;)

Out :)
Last edited by supervitor on Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:49 am

supervitor wrote: Obviously they won't respond, but only because @particular's case is nonsense. Not like you said, because "only states can made applications to the ICC, not individuals".
No I'm am 100% correct. Show me where an individual can make an application for a prosecution in the ICC, Norma?

supervitor wrote:And that "they do not do any investigations themselves".
They don't. There are no ICC detectives Norma. They commission tribunals from external independent investigators. I even gave you examples. :D
Norma 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Austin Harper » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:07 am

particular wrote:
Austin Harper wrote:If you mean that they are under a law similar to the USA PATRIOT Act, then which law are you referring to? Can you please provide a citation to the portion of the law stating that "talking about Paris false flag attack is a crime" in France?
AFAIK:

France has its own version of such a law (police can check communication without reasons,...).

Investigator Helric Fredou was murdered (?) while reporting this false flag terror attack.

Talking about Paris false flag attack could be dangerous, because saying "Je suis Cherif Kouachi" could be interpreted as agreeing with a terror crime.
So "as far as you know" there is a French version of the Patriot Act, but you don't even know the name or number of the law? Surely you could look up at least that much without it being "dangerous".

particular wrote:BTW, check your post wrt the "manual", I did.
What manual do you want me to check my post with?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:02 am

supervitor wrote: Ellard being Ellard, nothing new.
Hey Norma. You know Dr Caroline Colls, who did the Treblinka Investigation? You know, from the anti-holocaust denial sub forum? Did you forget she was also an investigator for the ICTY? (International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia). That was the commissioned investigation team for the ICC. The ICC doesn't have detectives. :D

That's what I love about you Norma. You never get anything right. You are the only person here other than Sweetpea who voted for Zeuzzz's scientific arguments.. You even voted twice as both Norma and Supervitor. :D

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Particular isn't French.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:10 am

Austin Harper wrote: So "as far as you know" there is a French version of the Patriot Act, but you don't even know the name or number of the law? Surely you could look up at least that much without it being "dangerous".

You got it. So did Gord. Particular isn't French. It's not his/her document.

I'm suspicious particular is an English as first language, speaker, but I can't work out his/her aim. I am guessing it is just a loner mad person on a confused mission who has simply come across this document as a means to get attention.

Here is Particular's failed forum. Note no other participants.
http://paris2015.starbb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=2#p3

particular
Poster

Postby particular » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:34 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
What is your personal nationality and first language at home?

Are you an author of this document and do you have any copyright ownership in this document?

Are you an American? (You are reading and linking English webpages and not French webpages)

Do you own any copyright of your report? Do you have the owner's permission to reproduce it?

You got it. So did Gord. Particular isn't French. It's not his/her document.

Nationality : particular
First language: particular
Authorship: particular
Copyright: particular
American: particular
Linking: particular

Austin Harper wrote:So "as far as you know" there is a French version of the Patriot Act, but you don't even know the name or number of the law? Surely you could look up at least that much without it being "dangerous".

You are particularly wrong.

Matthew Ellard wrote:Here is Particular's failed forum. Note no other participants.
http://paris2015.starbb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=2#p3

The several times hacked forum, now offline, is here (scan of the last alive page):
rb-forum.jpg

ReactorBreach forum
http://www.reactorbreach.com/showthread.php?tid=4194/

Afterwards, @particular created own forum for emergency communication reasons:

http://paris2015.twomini.com/ - DESTROYED TOGETHER WITH THE ACCOUNT (after being noticed to ICC)
http://paris2015.niksma.ru/ - DESTROYED TOGETHER WITH THE ACCOUNT (after being noticed to ICC instead of twomini version)
http://paris2015.starbb.ru/ - still alive (not noticed to ICC), you can post without registration

One can check the page
http://paris2015.okis.ru/service.html
to verify it.

@particular
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NEW:

particular
Poster

Postby particular » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:54 pm

A question:

How far is it from "Seven Countries In Five Years" to "We can help you"?

(A)
"Seven Countries In Five Years"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

with a transcript
http://www.democracynow.org/2007/3/2/ge ... ential_bid

(B)
"We can help you"
USA: Our air forces are fighting in Syria. We are alone. Can your air forces help?
France: No, your nation has strong experiences with terror attack, my nation not yet.
USA: I think we can help you.

with a link:
Hollande: "We will strike each time that our national security is at stake."
http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/ISIS-T ... kes-419230

Conjecture: Being able to plan "Seven Countries In Five Years" one is able to plan "We can help you" as well.

BTW. Is it against the USA version of Patriot Act?

@particular
NEW:

particular
Poster

Postby particular » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:55 pm

... duplicate post ...

@particular
NEW:

particular
Poster

Postby particular » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:03 pm

IF are you particularly interested in the research you can try some challenges:

(1)
Find true Interpol record of Cherif Kouachi.

Difficulty level: Hard

Remarks:
The record could be pushed offline with the murder of Cherif Kouachi, but it should be interesting to check it.
Cherif Kouachi was some time in a prison in France.
The record is very important.

(2)
Find unpublished post mortal photos of Cherif and Said Kouachi

Difficulty level: Hard

Remarks:
There were several photos released in French media (Paris Match).
They are very important.

(3)
Find unpublished post mortal photos from Charlie Hebdo offices

Difficulty level: Normal

Remarks:
There were several photos released in French media.

(4)
Find some whistle-blower from the False flag operation

Difficulty level: Intense

Remarks:
The False flag team could have some connection to French speaking regions outside France (Canada, former French territories worldwide).

(5)
Find real identity of the Shooter and Apron (pages 119 and 120 of Paris2015.pdf)

Remarks:
The False flag team could have some connections to French speaking regions outside France (Canada, former French territories worldwide).

(6)
Read and check evidences in Paris2015.pdf

Remarks:
Ask reasonable questions here.

Difficulty levels: Easy - Normal - Hard - Very Hard - Intense - Impossible

@particular
NEW:

particular
Poster

Postby particular » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:43 pm

Next challenges:

(7)
Find unfalsified media in some media house like CNN, AP, Reuters, ...

Remarks:
On January 7, 2015 several important media were released worldwide before the False flag team noticed that they contain dangerous evidences.
In next hours the media were replaced by some falsified versions, but the original versions could be in some media house archived.
One should find a reasonable truth guy in some media house and get the archived versions together with awkward mails from the False flag team demanding the versions exchange.

This challenge is very important.

(8)
Find new readers of Paris2015.pdf

Difficulty level: Easy

Remarks:
You can mention Paris2015.pdf in some message to some news agency not claiming the text is true or not, just that the text is interesting / funny / curious / strange.
You can share links to Paris2015.pdf in social networks as a funny joke.

(9)
Find a qualified person able to get the References.zip file link

Remarks:
Some media contained in the References.zip file are unique and need backups.

(10)
Improve / correct the text Paris2015.pdf to help the readers to understand it better

Remarks:
Just send corrections in the form Page ..., wrong text -> correct text.
You help will be mentioned in the next version as: Authors thank Skepticforum members for improvements of the text.

Difficulty levels: Easy - Normal - Hard - Very Hard - Intense - Impossible

@particular
NEW:

Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts

Postby Austin Harper » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:17 pm

particular wrote:
Austin Harper wrote:So "as far as you know" there is a French version of the Patriot Act, but you don't even know the name or number of the law? Surely you could look up at least that much without it being "dangerous".

You are particularly wrong.

Then what is the name and number of the French law you are referring to?

particular
Poster

Postby particular » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:52 pm

Austin Harper wrote:Then what is the name and number of the French law you are referring to?

As far as I understand your repeated questions imply two possibilities:

(1)
You REALLY do not know about the law.

Then try to find it online.
It will be easy in 5 minutes.
Moreover, taking in account your fluent knowledge of French language, it will be VERY easy.
Read the law and you will be surprised.

(2)
You know about the law.

Then do not waste my time.

In any case, Google search on demand is dangerous.

@particular
NEW:

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:10 pm

particular wrote:(9)
(8)
Find new readers of Paris2015.pdf

Remarks:
You can mention Paris2015.pdf in some message to some news agency not claiming the text is true or not, just that the text is interesting / funny / curious / strange.
You can share links to Paris2015.pdf in social networks as a funny joke.

Question

(1)

Difficulty level: Normal, I guess

Is this a pyramid scheme, @particular? Are we supposed then to ask those new readers we find to find more and more readers and request them to perform the 12 step program?

Remarks:
Because if it is, then I'm out, Don't like no pyramid schemes, @particular..

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:16 pm

particular wrote:Remarks:
On January 7, 2015 several important media were released worldwide before the False flag team noticed that they contain dangerous evidences.
In next hours the media were replaced by some falsified versions, but the original versions could be in some media house archived.
One should find a reasonable truth guy in some media house and get the archived versions together with awkward mails from the False flag team demanding the versions exchange.

Question

(2)

Why hasn't that "reasonable truth guy in some media house" hasn't been found yet?
I mean, it has been almost a year now!!

Is there no decency in this society anymore? "Several important media releasead" in so many media houses and not one decent guy between so many working media houses? I mean, they can use stuff like Wikileaks and stay anonymous if is afraid what they have!??

Or is Wikileaks also a false flag/catch "bad guys whistleblowers" operation?
MY GOD!!! WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN, @PARTICULAR???????

particular
Poster

Postby particular » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:25 pm

supervitor wrote:Is this a pyramid scheme, @particular?

By no means it is a game!!!

By no means it is a pyramid scheme!!!

We are dealing a terror crime, state organized.

We have seen many online proofs being deleted or replaced by a cheated versions.

We have seen investigator being murdered.

And you are joking with a pyramid game.

Until now nobody here in this forum entered the topic.

We are just joking around.

Many of forum members participated in a brute force attack against @particular

Summing it up:

Excuse me, nothing personal, I have forgotten, you are on the "list".

I should not feed Trolls, but sometimes I must.

Sorry.

@particular
NEW:

particular
Poster

Postby particular » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:41 pm

supervitor wrote:Why hasn't that "reasonable truth guy in some media house" hasn't been found yet?
I mean, they can use stuff like Wikileaks and stay anonymous if is afraid what they have!??

Many of those guys do not know about this problem.

They just replaced the old Reuters (or other's) version with a new one (polished, user friendly).

All of them "Je suis Charlie".

Try to find the original version of the Polish movie!!!
This survived only in one media house online.
Others were shortened and cheated.

Try to find full length (unshortened) HD version of Eyewitness movie containing details of Shooter and Apron (all such versions were deleted).
The last evidence is in References.zip

Comments for forum readers:

Read Paris2015.pdf and think !!!

@particular
NEW:

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:50 pm

particular wrote:
supervitor wrote:Is this a pyramid scheme, @particular?

By no means it is a game!!!

By no means it is a pyramid scheme!!!

I still have my doubts, dear @particular. Please don't just say "no, it's not", explain why points (8) and (9) resemble so much such devious schemes.

Reinforcing the negation with a shocking "By no means ... !!!" is also not helpful. The number of exclamation points have no relation with the question posed.
We are dealing a terror crime, state organized.

We have seen many online proofs being deleted or replaced by a cheated versions.

We have seen investigator being murdered.

None of this is related with the pyramid sheme question. Steps 8 and 9 (find other people, that will in turn find more people, etc, etc) of the 12 step program are the ones that caught my attention reggarding that matter. Please address that matter if you want to count me in.

And you are joking with a pyramid game.

Not joking. Just asking questions. You don't just want obediant sheeps, I assume. Wasn't inquiring young minds that question things what you wanted?

Until now nobody here in this forum entered the topic.

You need to step up your game then, I guess
We are just joking around.

Many of forum members participated in a brute force attack against @particular

Please, don't include me in that group. I'm doing you a favour by putting to the test your 12 step program

Summing it up:

Excuse me, nothing personal, I have forgotten, you are on the "list".

I should not feed Trolls, but sometimes I must.

Sorry.

Summing up:

@particular hasn't answered the doubt raised (he just said "By no means ...!!!", that the two steps marked as "very important" are the ones "find more people". You'll surely understand my doubts!
@particular

supervitor
Frequent Poster

Postby supervitor » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:00 pm

particular wrote:
supervitor wrote:Why hasn't that "reasonable truth guy in some media house" hasn't been found yet?
I mean, they can use stuff like Wikileaks and stay anonymous if is afraid what they have!??

Many of those guys do not know about this problem.

They just replaced the old Reuters (or other's) version with a new one (polished, user friendly).

All of them "Je suis Charlie".

Try to find the original version of the Polish movie!!!
This survived only in one media house online.
Others were shortened and cheated.

Try to find full length (unshortened) HD version of Eyewitness movie containing details of Shooter and Apron (all such versions were deleted).
The last evidence is in References.zip

Comments for forum readers:

Read Paris2015.pdf and think !!!

@particular

You seem to be referencing very early reports with "claims" contradictory to later confirmed reports on a breaking news event, exposing that you don't understand how modern media house work these days. It's sort of common, in the media-house-business to have one or two that "want to be the first to announce something" and just do it without confirming it (it's journalism mal-practice, but it happens). Just imagine that social media today is a reality and rumours spread really fast and that there's always one or two incompetent people working on media houses. View this as a learning exercise.

So @particular needs to learn the distinction between:

. unconfirmed news (that later get discarded)
. confirmed news (just that)

particular
Poster

Postby particular » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:08 pm

supervitor wrote:... I still have my doubts, dear @particular. ...
Wasn't inquiring young minds that question things what you wanted?
@particular hasn't answered the doubt raised ...

First of all a mental exercise: Try to really prove online that you are not a clone of alive Elvis Presley (or a dangerous Troll).

Then recall and accept the fact that in some historical moments a public support is needed (Martin Luther King, Jr. , Mahatma Gandhi).

@particular
NEW:

Return to “Conspiracies”