Help, need help to stop believing in the Illuminati

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Re: Help, need help to stop believing in the Illuminati

Postby gorgeous » Sat May 23, 2015 4:21 pm

very creepy! where did you get it? ....could be..
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Sat May 23, 2015 4:40 pm

gorgeous wrote:works at times …….. :offtopic:

Funny.
(As in odd rather than ha ha ha).
That looks so remarkably like something scrmbldggs would use in one of HIS posts…..
Are you perhaps related?
Even distantly?
As in one invention at least 10 times removed?

NMB

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat May 23, 2015 4:46 pm

ok ...you found me out again...not only am I Xouper...I am also scmbldggs..... :posting: :posting: :posting:
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

nmblum88
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby nmblum88 » Sat May 23, 2015 4:58 pm

gorgeous wrote:ok ...you found me out again...not only am I Xouper…I am also scmbldggs..... :posting: :posting: :posting:

Exactly…. posting, posting, posting.
But I didn't FIND you out.
I RECOGNIZED you out, and then you u practically confessed.
(Have your forgotten?)
But really gorgeous?
When all is said and done, isnt it better to SOMEBODY?
Even an ANYBODY?
Rather than a NOBODY?
Save the response.
Much as I love playing with you in the sandbox, I have to leave to solve a problem with my apiary….. the beautiful bees seem to be under the influence of the Illuminati, and are acting un-bee like, lazy and mean (i.e. cosmopolitan, unChristian).

NMB

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat May 23, 2015 5:01 pm

I heard about bee colonies collapsing years ago...is it still a crisis?....heard of a guy that travels around the country with about a million bees in his truck renting them out so they can pollinate farmer's fields...weird job ...being the bee pimp.... :D .....I have many of Rudolf Steiner's books, including "Bees" by Rudolf Steiner...his lecture series on bees....and found this -------"In deference to the spiritual science of Rudolf Steiner, it needs to be said that this modern Renaissance man predicted in 1923 that if humanity continued to cultivate the honeybees by artificial means, we would, within eighty years, witness the mass disappearance of the bees.

Arguably the best-kept secret of the 20th Century, in terms of a resource for social transformation, Rudolf Steiner, in his series of lectures entitled "The Bees," gave numerous indications to portray the intricate nature of the honeybee community.

In capsule, Steiner warned against both meddling with the natural process of hive society and artificially manipulation of queen bees."------------he lectured around the world ...

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Sat May 23, 2015 6:13 pm

gorgeous wrote:very creepy! where did you get it? ....could be..

I'm sorry, but my source has requested that I not reveal the origin of these photos.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat May 23, 2015 6:20 pm

why? fake?

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Sat May 23, 2015 7:36 pm

No, it's absolutely straight-up genuine. Just ask the people who stood calmly taking photographs whilst a monster bit the head off a child.

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Sat May 23, 2015 8:22 pm

Poodle wrote:No, it's absolutely straight-up genuine. Just ask the people who stood calmly taking photographs whilst a monster bit the head off a child.

gorgeous, Poodle is lying here. You can't actually ask the people who stood calmly taking photographs whilst a monster bit the head off a child, because they don't want to reveal themselves.

The photos are genuine, so Poodle told the truth at least partly.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sat May 23, 2015 11:32 pm

gorgeous wrote:Arguably the best-kept secret of the 20th Century

You haven't heard any of the best-kept secrets of the 20th Century. Guess why!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sat May 23, 2015 11:58 pm

gorgeous wrote:"...In deference to the spiritual science of Rudolf Steiner, it needs to be said that this modern Renaissance man predicted in 1923 that if humanity continued to cultivate the honeybees by artificial means, we would, within eighty years, witness the mass disappearance of the bees ...

Well, they got that one wrong, didn't they? I keep telling you - it's 2015.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun May 24, 2015 12:00 am

there were massive collapses of bee colonies, experts worked to correct it...was correct...

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sun May 24, 2015 12:06 am

No, you're missing the point, gorgeous. It is BECAUSE of the domestication of honeybees that they have survived (in the UK, anyway). There are probably no wild bees left - those swarms now found in the wild are escapees.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun May 24, 2015 4:46 am

Poodle wrote:No, you're missing the point, gorgeous. It is BECAUSE of the domestication of honeybees that they have survived (in the UK, anyway). There are probably no wild bees left - those swarms now found in the wild are escapees.
This is sad but true. I support French farms being allowed to sell Clydesdale horses for food, as this will simply keep the population of Clydesdale horses up. I hate to say it, but China should be allowed to set up rhinoceros farms for their "medicinal horns", in China, for the same reason.
063fabffaa8be0093c77d9e77bde4bb3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Sun May 24, 2015 4:55 am

Whoa, are rhino farms even practical? How long does it take to raise an entire rhino, just for its horns? And how easy are they to breed?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun May 24, 2015 5:40 am

Gord wrote:Whoa, are rhino farms even practical? How long does it take to raise an entire rhino, just for its horns? And how easy are they to breed?
I don't know. I haven't had much experience breeding them ( that I can remember).

There’s a country that will pay $300,000 per rhino horn to cure cancer and hangovers, and it’s wiping out rhinos
http://qz.com/82302/theres-a-country-th ... ut-rhinos/

So if you and I establish a Chinese rhino farm we will be rich beyond our wildest dreams.

( If it fails, I have another brilliant business idea. Dog dress up outfits for cats. That way you can have both pets for half the cost.
)
Dog outfits for cats 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Sun May 24, 2015 10:52 am

I have a different plan already in the works for a catdog. It's basically a hypoallergenic dog that looks and acts like a cat, except it can't climb trees and it doesn't kill birds and then leave them on the doorstep. Here's the current stage of our operation: http://i.imgur.com/C2GNz94.jpg

We hope to introduce some cat into the next generation. Or some dog. Depends what's cheapest at the pound.
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun May 24, 2015 11:43 am

Gord wrote:Here's the current stage of our operation: http://i.imgur.com/C2GNz94.jpg
Thank you for that informative photo. I can see that Canada is still leading the world in innovative research.

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Sun May 24, 2015 1:38 pm

gorgeous, you have nothing else to say about the photos I posted?

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun May 24, 2015 2:55 pm

monster, are they real or not?....was at what cave?

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sun May 24, 2015 4:57 pm

I could tell you, gorgeous - but I am now sworn to silence.

Monsters are powerful.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Mon May 25, 2015 1:57 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Gord wrote:Here's the current stage of our operation: http://i.imgur.com/C2GNz94.jpg

Thank you for that informative photo. I can see that Canada is still leading the world in innovative research.

Unfortunately, we had to outsource. Our native llamas were too lazy due to our social welfare and universal healthcare systems.
#ANDAMOVIE

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Mon May 25, 2015 8:56 am

gorgeous wrote:monster, are they real or not?....was at what cave?

I already said they're real. And I can't reveal the location of the cave. Sorry.

itslarry
Custom Title: lord high magistrate

Postby itslarry » Thu May 28, 2015 2:25 am

Monster wrote:
gorgeous wrote:but accurate...

It's not.

By the way, I want to show you something. This has been photographed recently in the US. The identity of the woman swallowing the little girl is unknown. She was photographed by people who followed her to the cave. Do you think she could be a reptilian, or an Illuminati member?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3387648/

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Thu May 28, 2015 8:25 am

itslarry wrote:
Monster wrote:
gorgeous wrote:but accurate...

It's not.

By the way, I want to show you something. This has been photographed recently in the US. The identity of the woman swallowing the little girl is unknown. She was photographed by people who followed her to the cave. Do you think she could be a reptilian, or an Illuminati member?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3387648/

Ok, you got me.

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Fri May 29, 2015 11:30 am

I found this on MonsterTalk's facebook page, and I liked it.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Fri May 29, 2015 1:09 pm

Lost Land of The Lizard People
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunna ... iles31.htm

During his research, he met a Hopi Indian named Chief Little Green Leaf, who told him about the legend of an ancient race of "Lizard People". ---------------------------"Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet" was a pejorative used to refer to then Ontario Liberal Party opposition leader Dalton McGuinty in a press release disseminated by the Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario on September 12, 2003, during the provincial election campaign in Ontario, Canada.

In February 2011, on the Opie and Anthony radio show, the comedian Louis C.K. jokingly asked former U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld a number of times if he and Dick Cheney were lizard people who enjoyed the taste of human flesh. Amused by Rumsfeld's refusal to directly answer the question, C.K. suggested it as a possible admission of guilt. He went on to further muse that perhaps those who are lizard people cannot lie about it; when asked if they are lizards, they either have to avoid answering the question or say yes.[19
----------------------Al Ubaid archeological site in Iraq is a gold mine for archeologists and historians. It has yielded numerous objects from a pre-Sumerian time called the Ubaid period (5900–4000 B.C.). However, some of these objects are quite disturbing. A number of Ubaid statues depict strange, lizard-like humanoid figures in unique, unceremonious poses that seem to indicate they were not gods (such as the animal-headed deities of Egypt), but rather a race of lizard people.

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Fri May 29, 2015 1:38 pm

gorgeous wrote:Lost Land of The Lizard People
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... iles31.htm

During his research, he met a Hopi Indian named Chief Little Green Leaf, who told him about the legend of an ancient race of "Lizard People". ---------------------------"Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet" was a pejorative used to refer to then Ontario Liberal Party opposition leader Dalton McGuinty in a press release disseminated by the Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario on September 12, 2003, during the provincial election campaign in Ontario, Canada.

In February 2011, on the Opie and Anthony radio show, the comedian Louis C.K. jokingly asked former U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld a number of times if he and Dick Cheney were lizard people who enjoyed the taste of human flesh. Amused by Rumsfeld's refusal to directly answer the question, C.K. suggested it as a possible admission of guilt. He went on to further muse that perhaps those who are lizard people cannot lie about it; when asked if they are lizards, they either have to avoid answering the question or say yes.[19
----------------------Al Ubaid archeological site in Iraq is a gold mine for archeologists and historians. It has yielded numerous objects from a pre-Sumerian time called the Ubaid period (5900–4000 B.C.). However, some of these objects are quite disturbing. A number of Ubaid statues depict strange, lizard-like humanoid figures in unique, unceremonious poses that seem to indicate they were not gods (such as the animal-headed deities of Egypt), but rather a race of lizard people.

What is the purpose of all of that? Are you saying that this text supports your beliefs? I don't believe that you believe that this text supports your beliefs. I think this is just a big joke to you.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Fri May 29, 2015 1:39 pm

it's real

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Fri May 29, 2015 1:47 pm

Meanwhile, back in boring old Ancient Egypt, there were races with the heads of jackals, cats, beetles, sheep, crocodiles, lions, ibises, hawks and falcons. It's true because there are paintings and statues of them. Obviously, they were representatives of the Great Galactic Empire which had enslaved the Egyptians. Blah ... blah ... pyramids ... Orion ... blah ... underground chamber ... Sphinx ... blah ... blah ...

EDIT: Damn! Forgot hippopotamus.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri May 29, 2015 2:45 pm

Poodle, are you mocking Yaldabaoth and his creations?
Hi, Io the lurker.

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Fri May 29, 2015 10:46 pm

gorgeous wrote:...a Hopi Indian named Chief Little Green Leaf....

It's Little Chief Greenleaf, for cryin' out loud.

Sheesh. :roll:
#ANDAMOVIE

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Fri May 29, 2015 11:30 pm

Chief Leaf - it has a ring to it.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Fri May 29, 2015 11:32 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Poodle, are you mocking Yaldabaoth and his creations?

No.

Wait ... yes.

Errrmmm.

Abdul Alhazred
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Yes that one.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Fri May 29, 2015 11:42 pm

No no no no.

The Lizard People are the good guys. :mrgreen:
Scientists don't know everything, therefore my favorite flavor of stoopidz is true.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Fri May 29, 2015 11:49 pm

" ... unique, unceremonious poses that seem to indicate they were not gods (such as the animal-headed deities of Egypt), but rather a race of lizard people."

Here's a question for you, gorgeous. In what way would "unique, unceremonious poses" lead anyone with a working brain cell to assume that they indicated anything at all, let alone a race of lizard people? Exactly how is that connection made, considering there's nothing to support it? If you believe it (as you say you do), then you must be able to follow the logic and provide us with an explanation. I mean - if you can't explain it to us rather than simply saying "It's real", then we must assume that you're nuts. Would that be fair?

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat May 30, 2015 12:37 am

Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat May 30, 2015 4:08 am

During his research, he met a Hopi Indian named Chief Little Green Leaf, who told him about the legend of an ancient race of "Lizard People"

Gorgeous edited this link to leave out the best parts......It's a story about a complete lunatic.

In the summer and fall of 1933, a Los Angeles mining engineer named G. Warren Shufelt was surveying the L.A. area for deposits of oil, gold and other valuable materials, using a new device which he had invented. Shufelt had designed and built a radio-directed apparatus which he claimed was able to locate gold and other precious resources at great depths.He believed that the radio device worked on a newly discovered principle involving electrical similarities of matter which had the same chemical, physical and vibrational character. Although he would not tell exactly what was in the box, Shufelt believed that by tuning into the individual frequency of a particular material, he could locate similar matter. He believed that the emanations and gravitational factors of matter influenced the pendulum and that, in principle, no two separate things were exactly alike.
Idiot.jpg

Gord
Real Skeptic

Postby Gord » Sat May 30, 2015 6:42 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:

During his research, he met a Hopi Indian named Chief Little Green Leaf, who told him about the legend of an ancient race of "Lizard People"

Gorgeous edited this link to leave out the best parts......It's a story about a complete lunatic.

In the summer and fall of 1933, a Los Angeles mining engineer named G. Warren Shufelt was surveying the L.A. area for deposits of oil, gold and other valuable materials, using a new device which he had invented. Shufelt had designed and built a radio-directed apparatus which he claimed was able to locate gold and other precious resources at great depths.He believed that the radio device worked on a newly discovered principle involving electrical similarities of matter which had the same chemical, physical and vibrational character. Although he would not tell exactly what was in the box, Shufelt believed that by tuning into the individual frequency of a particular material, he could locate similar matter. He believed that the emanations and gravitational factors of matter influenced the pendulum and that, in principle, no two separate things were exactly alike.
Idiot.jpg

Even better: http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4046

...Times reporter Jean Bosquet described it:

Shufelt's radio device consists chiefly of a cylindrical glass case inside which a plummet attached to a copper wire held by the engineer sways continually, pointing, he asserts, toward minerals or tunnels below the surface of the ground, and then revolves when over the mineral or swings in prolongation of the tunnel when above the excavation.

So, it turns out, Shufelt's device has little to do with either radio or x-rays and more to do with a common dowsing pendulum. This was all he had to guide his elaborate drawing of the catacomb layout, which you can see online at Skeptoid.com, along with a picture of Shufelt using his dowsing pendulum.

No radio or x-rays involved. Not even a temperature, 'cause he was using a pendulum!
#ANDAMOVIE

scrmbldggs
Has No Life

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat May 30, 2015 7:19 am

...which exists only in the minds of physicists... ummm... psychicists? :?
Hi, Io the lurker.

Return to “Conspiracies”