Help, need help to stop believing in the Illuminati

Who else knows what we know, Jerry?
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Re: Help, need help to stop believing in the Illuminati

Postby gorgeous » Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Poodle wrote:" ... unique, unceremonious poses that seem to indicate they were not gods (such as the animal-headed deities of Egypt), but rather a race of lizard people."

Here's a question for you, gorgeous. In what way would "unique, unceremonious poses" lead anyone with a working brain cell to assume that they indicated anything at all, let alone a race of lizard people? Exactly how is that connection made, considering there's nothing to support it? If you believe it (as you say you do), then you must be able to follow the logic and provide us with an explanation. I mean - if you can't explain it to us rather than simply saying "It's real", then we must assume that you're nuts. Would that be fair?

--------------Einstein was called nuts , as was Jesus...so I don't mind...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat May 30, 2015 5:30 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
gorgeous wrote:Lost Land of The Lizard People
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... iles31.htm

During his research, he met a Hopi Indian named Chief Little Green Leaf, who told him about the legend of an ancient race of "Lizard People"

Gorgeous edited this link to leave out the best parts......It's a story about a complete lunatic.

In the summer and fall of 1933, a Los Angeles mining engineer named G. Warren Shufelt was surveying the L.A. area for deposits of oil, gold and other valuable materials, using a new device which he had invented. Shufelt had designed and built a radio-directed apparatus which he claimed was able to locate gold and other precious resources at great depths.He believed that the radio device worked on a newly discovered principle involving electrical similarities of matter which had the same chemical, physical and vibrational character. Although he would not tell exactly what was in the box, Shufelt believed that by tuning into the individual frequency of a particular material, he could locate similar matter. He believed that the emanations and gravitational factors of matter influenced the pendulum and that, in principle, no two separate things were exactly alike.
Idiot.jpg

----------------------yes, I've shown you before....matter is energy vibrating.....------“Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.”
― Albert Einstein ------------------ “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla ---------------"If quantum mechanics hasn’t profoundly shocked you, you haven’t understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.” -― Niels Bohr, Essays 1932-1957 on Atomic Physics and Human Knowledge _______________________________________________________________________________
Thanks from:
Elwiz, Gerald
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Abdul Alhazred
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Yes that one.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sat May 30, 2015 5:55 pm

You should understand that "vibration", "energy", and "quantum" are not synonyms for "spooky".
Scientists don't know everything, therefore my favorite flavor of stoopidz is true.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Sat May 30, 2015 6:22 pm

gorgeous wrote:
Poodle wrote:" ... unique, unceremonious poses that seem to indicate they were not gods (such as the animal-headed deities of Egypt), but rather a race of lizard people."

Here's a question for you, gorgeous. In what way would "unique, unceremonious poses" lead anyone with a working brain cell to assume that they indicated anything at all, let alone a race of lizard people? Exactly how is that connection made, considering there's nothing to support it? If you believe it (as you say you do), then you must be able to follow the logic and provide us with an explanation. I mean - if you can't explain it to us rather than simply saying "It's real", then we must assume that you're nuts. Would that be fair?

--------------Einstein was called nuts , as was Jesus...so I don't mind...

So you prefer martyrdom to actually backing up what you claim. Well, no surprise there. But it would have been an itsy-bitsy bit nice had you, just for once, had a go at defending one of your statements.

Oh well - if wishes were horses ...

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm

Abdul Alhazred wrote:You should understand that "vibration", "energy", and "quantum" are not synonyms for "spooky".

She's been told that a gazillion times, Abdul. She prefers spooky.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat May 30, 2015 6:34 pm

Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.” ---------that's pretty spooky....x

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sat May 30, 2015 6:56 pm

"Language is an everyday tool which is abused by airheads on every day except ... errrmmm ..." - Einstein.

Now THAT's spooky.

Abdul Alhazred
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Yes that one.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sat May 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Scientists don't know everything, therefore my favorite flavor of stoopidz is true.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:07 am

phpBB [video]

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:20 am

Just a big black box for me.

This may be a good thing.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:37 am

Poodle wrote:Just a big black box for me.

This may be a good thing.

Be glad. It's three and a half minutes of someone babbling about something Jim Cramer said: "The Bavarian Illuminati, The Trilateral Commission, Goldman Sachs and the Queen of England are not all bad," he ranted angrily.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:21 am

Tried the new Image in the new toolbar. Seems to work well.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJqk2yWUGTM
Hi, Io the lurker.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:25 pm

see..Cramer knows about the illum, trilateral comm....and the Lizard Queen....

roscoe_the_first

Postby roscoe_the_first » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:26 am

Read a book called

OCCULT THEOCRASY[sic] by Edith Starr Miller.

The book is about the Secret Societies.

In 1933

One of the chapters is entitled

MODERN ILLUMINISM

Ancient Order of Oriental Templars
(ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS)
(Order of To Ov)

Edith Starr Miller (Lady Queenborough) was an American Socialite married to an English Lord whose name was Almeric Hugh PAGET. (Member of the British Fascist Society, Treasurer of the defunct League of Nations and member of the Knights of Malta)
Edith Starr Miller became estranged from her husband and subsequently died in suspicious circumstances in Paris in 1933.
The police operation investigating the death of Princess Diana (who died in Paris under suspicious circumstances) was entitled
OPERATION PAGET
It was led by a member of Order of the Knights of Malta

That's who the Illuminati are.

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:44 pm

Umberto Eco died on Friday - given his Exposé on the Illuminati in his book the 'Foucault's Pendulum', his probably was a late retribution...
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:27 pm

roscoe_the_first wrote:Read a book called

OCCULT THEOCRASY[sic] by Edith Starr Miller.

The book is about the Secret Societies.

In 1933

One of the chapters is entitled

MODERN ILLUMINISM

Ancient Order of Oriental Templars
(ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS)
(Order of To Ov)

Edith Starr Miller (Lady Queenborough) was an American Socialite married to an English Lord whose name was Almeric Hugh PAGET. (Member of the British Fascist Society, Treasurer of the defunct League of Nations and member of the Knights of Malta)
Edith Starr Miller became estranged from her husband and subsequently died in suspicious circumstances in Paris in 1933.
The police operation investigating the death of Princess Diana (who died in Paris under suspicious circumstances) was entitled
OPERATION PAGET
It was led by a member of Order of the Knights of Malta

That's who the Illuminati are.

Oh Jesus Christ - another one!

BS. It was led - but not completed - by (Lord) John Stevens, a very highly-qualified and well-respected member of the UK police force who was a member of the Order of St John (best known for the St. John Ambulance Service and St. John Eye Hospital Group rather than anything more sinister). The French authorities held their own investigation and came to similar conclusions.

As for Edith Starr Miller, you're right in one respect - she died. The only mentions of suspicious circumstances are to be found on websites for dorks, where you will also find claims that all records of the circumstances of her death have disappeared. Strange then, that I found them with a simple Google search.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:32 pm

sure...and Scalia had died from a heart attack...um...I mean 'natural causes'... https://youtu.be/VMK4ruJWLqg

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:35 pm

Well, if you'd only put that bit of evidence forward earlier, gorgeous, it would have really changed my opinion.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:35 pm

*died*

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:10 pm

gorgeous wrote:*died*

What's this? Did you die? If so, what killed you?
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:18 pm

had died^ not had

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:14 pm

She means she hadn't had had where she thought she had so she added had. Had she had had in the first place she wouldn't have had to add had.

Monster
Perpetual Poster

Postby Monster » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:40 pm

Poodle wrote:She means she hadn't had had where she thought she had so she added had. Had she had had in the first place she wouldn't have had to add had.

Oh ok. Thanks.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:11 am

ElectricMonk wrote:Umberto Eco died on Friday - given his Exposé on the Illuminati in his book the 'Foucault's Pendulum', his probably was a late retribution...

Or a very late term abortion.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Frank Hoffman
Poster
Custom Title: Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Postby Frank Hoffman » Sun May 01, 2016 7:55 pm

I am commenting on this thread because having found that the Bavarian Illuminati were founded 240 years ago today (1 May 1776), it has been an opportunity to be introduced to concepts like "obscurantism" and Plato's "noble lie" (basically lying to the general public for their own good or the good of the system... in the doer's thinking, they are one in the same). I would think obscurantism would be much more difficult now than in Plato's time, but then I don't live in Iran or China.

Return to “Conspiracies”